Lesbian divorces greater than men

Discuss news and current events around the world.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Lesbian divorces greater than men

Post by TD-40 »

https://www.economist.com/britain/2020/ ... n-gay-ones

I don't have full access to this but maybe one of you will? Apparently women divorce more than men in they gaysphere.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Lesbian divorces greater than men

Post by Shemp »

I don't have access to the article either. For those who do have access, did they say anything about tranny marriages? I'm curious how those are counted in the statistics. Suppose a male to female tranny marries a man. Does this count as a gay or straight marriage? Do they keep records based on whether the tranny is pre or post up (I.e. dick intact versus chopped off and replaced with a fake vagina)?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lesbian divorces greater than men

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 6:25 pm
I don't have access to the article either. For those who do have access, did they say anything about tranny marriages? I'm curious how those are counted in the statistics. Suppose a male to female tranny marries a man. Does this count as a gay or straight marriage? Do they keep records based on whether the tranny is pre or post up (I.e. dick intact versus chopped off and replaced with a fake vagina)?
I don't know the specific answers here, but in other surveys they have a specific hierarchy of who they want represented. For example, if you say you are of mixed race, they will ask the mixture and if you say you are 10% black and 90% white, they will say you are black.