The Great Reset Has Begun: Seattle

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Great Reset Has Begun: Seattle

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 3:20 pm
This was done on purpose.... Destroy the economy with the pandemic and then try and start a civil war.

This shit, just got real! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 10:22 pm
Winston wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:37 pm
As Michael Caine said in the movie "Dark Knight": "Some people don't want something logical like money. Some people just wanna see the world burn." Perhaps CE is one of those types. Maybe Cornfed too.
Cornfed wants to see what he considers "ZOG" Western governments fall.

I want to see gynocentrism and all of its advocates vanquished from the face of the nation. There is a huge difference there you know.
What does ZOG mean and what does gynocentrism mean?

Its not government thats the problem. Its the bankers and string pullers right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

September 21, 2016 Philadelphia High School Student Fights A Teacher!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

hypermak wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:49 pm
Winston wrote:
As Michael Caine said in the movie "Dark Knight": "Some people don't want something logical like money. Some people just wanna see the world burn." Perhaps CE is one of those types. Maybe Cornfed too.
@Contrarian Expatriate probably feels like Nero playing his lyre while Rome is burning. Total end-times insanity, if you ask me...
Hey HyperMak, you are a very handsome individual.... :D
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:49 pm
Winston wrote:
@Contrarian Expatriate probably feels like Nero playing his lyre while Rome is burning. Total end-times insanity, if you ask me...
@Hypermak what is with your obsession with my lack hysterical fear and my contented bearing while you and others are running around as if the sky is falling? Is the fact that I am not rattled and concerned THAT irksome to you?

I noticed you were vexed when the "scamdemic" had me yawning also. Civil chaos in the USA is what is long NEEDED and what I have been long hoping to witness.

I have lived thru coups d’etat, a war zone, and several threats to my life by bad guys of various ilks. What is going on now is a cake walk when you are nimble, prepared, and location-independent. What about that bothers you so much?
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

June 11th, 2020, 10:15 pm
hypermak wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:06 pm
You do know if that, if societal collapse and your Civil War 2.0 happens in the US, your stocks will become worthless and the government tit that has been feeding you will withdraw? This doesn't sound like a "sit back with popcorn and enjoy" moment to you, or any US citizen still living in the US?
A civil war does not necessarily mean the end of government. Look at the first civil war. The federal government remained intact.

But if you are alluding to my personal well-being in such a cataclysm, don't. Some of us have been financially preparing for this for YEARS. I have several permanent residencies at the ready and a few more in the works. If stocks collapsed by 90% that would be great because most of my holdings are not even in stocks, and I have income producing investments abroad as well. And as for my pension, I say let it go if it comes to that for at least I would have a reason to fully renounce my citizenship and save a multitude of tax headaches.

I say burn it all to the ground so the social rebuild can commence in earnest. I'll be more than alright I can assure you. In fact, I would swoop back in to contribute to the rebuild in the aftermath.
Why care permanent residencies if only one nationality dump truck contrarian.....permanent residency easy peesy good to wipe ass which still under ownership usa dumwit.....egomaniac know all but know nothing that 2 passport worth more 50 residencies
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This is great news. I totally support the new nation of CHAZ. The sooner America breaks up, the better. I mean do you really want to share a nation with these people?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aG76qeRBJWKV/
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

What wonderful news for HA'ers! This means it is easier than ever to go abroad if you live in the Pacific Northwest. No need to get on a plane, just hop on over to the promising new nation-state of CHAZ. Maybe you all can find your wife or dreamgirl there.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fschmidt wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 3:03 pm
This is great news. I totally support the new nation of CHAZ. The sooner America breaks up, the better. I mean do you really want to share a nation with these people?

I can see various 'new nation' chapters like this opening up in big cities all across America. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

jamesbond wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 9:55 am
fschmidt wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 3:03 pm

I can see various 'new nation' chapters like this opening up in big cities all across America. :shock:
Exactly. This is all pre-election posturing to make Trump look weak. It will actually make the governors look weak and will guarantee Trump a win in November.

The Democrats have lost their political compass. Their chaos-by-design strategy will backfire.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

June 13th, 2020, 12:21 pm
Their chaos-by-design strategy will backfire.
They're leaving bricks and using under-cover cops to start riots!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is why you need honest money......
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 12th, 2020, 9:59 am
@Hypermak what is with your obsession with my lack hysterical fear and my contented bearing while you and others are running around as if the sky is falling? Is the fact that I am not rattled and concerned THAT irksome to you?

I noticed you were vexed when the "scamdemic" had me yawning also. Civil chaos in the USA is what is long NEEDED and what I have been long hoping to witness.

I have lived thru coups d’etat, a war zone, and several threats to my life by bad guys of various ilks. What is going on now is a cake walk when you are nimble, prepared, and location-independent. What about that bothers you so much?
I wasn't exactly "vexed" but yes, at the beginning of the pandemic when not much was known about the virus, I was worried about my elderly parents and relatives back in Italy. If you had someone you actually gave a sh*t about, other than yourself, you would have probably felt the same.

You are free to be as prepared as you want but if your income comes from a government pension and market investments and both of them stop coming in or collapse in value, then wherever you are in the world, you won't be faring very well. Perhaps better to have a small plot of land and a home to retire to and organise a prepared life, rather than being nomadic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 8:42 pm
June 12th, 2020, 9:59 am

I wasn't exactly "vexed" but yes, at the beginning of the pandemic when not much was known about the virus, I was worried about my elderly parents and relatives back in Italy. If you had someone you actually gave a sh*t about, other than yourself, you would have probably felt the same.

You are free to be as prepared as you want but if your income comes from a government pension and market investments and both of them stop coming in or collapse in value, then wherever you are in the world, you won't be faring very well. Perhaps better to have a small plot of land and a home to retire to and organise a prepared life, rather than being nomadic.
I have told you about projecting your personal fears onto others. It makes you look very unstable, cowardly and ridiculous. From my first post about the Coronavirus, it was clear that I was never the Nervous Nelly you became at the first sign of trouble. That is feminine energy and it was a horrible look for you I must say. I have always believed the depth of character of a man shows itself in a crisis. When you turned into a hysterical, Nervous Nelly, it just confirmed what I already suspected about you.

And if you really cared about your family in the way you claim, you would still be living in Italy with them so I don't buy your closeness with them for a minute. Where were you when they needed you, out screwing throwaway Filipinas while they were most vulnerable? The fact is, you relocated to ESCAPE a miserable existence with them and you're now exhibiting what I call "fake virtue," perhaps out of guilt, or perhaps because you're just an overall scumbag.

And just as you don't know anything about the various people in my life, you don't have a clue about finance (as if there is just one class of financial market or even just a few.) I'm not giving someone like you a free lesson on how to spread and structure your investments in a globally, crisis-prepared manner. So if that is what you are aiming for, you failed. You don't deserve knowledge that I have obtained over decades, and a mere hotel cook would not even be eligible to invest in venture capital deals of that magnitude. But suffice it to say, if you think I am ONLY or even PRIMARILY invested in the volatile stock markets, you are a bona fide fool (really).

Finally, don't speculate on what real property I might or might not own, nor on any retirement "plans" I might have in place. I don't describe EVERYTHING about myself on this forum and a few things are purposely inaccurate to prevent doxing. What I will tell you is that my financial position is better now than it was before the recent drop of the stock market in February and things are as rosy and prosperous as they have ever been for me. I profit as an investment vulture when frightened "normies" like yourself are running for the hills both figuratively and literally.

Nothing short of nuclear holocaust, or a total destruction of the planet would have me in a financial distress. This life has endowed me with great financial acumen and abundance and that is just how it is. If I have to see a six-figure pension go away to see the gynocentric society of America rebooted, that is a cost I have the luxury to gladly swallow anytime. And you know what, I still would not have to work a job to make a higher annual income than you as a hotel cook. Let that sink in for a moment.....

So when you project your own irrational fears on to others, you expose yourself as a coward. And you sir, look very much like one with your prepubescent female "But what if..." hypotheticals. Not everyone here is as vulnerable, scared, and unprepared as you obviously are.

And by the way, there will likely be a second and subsequent waves of Coronavirus shaving away elderly people in Italy and elsewhere for some time. If you really cared about them, you'd go back to Italy to prepare and protect them. Since you have more regard for your job and local girls there, that speaks volume about how much you actually "care" about your older relatives. You don't!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 13th, 2020, 10:00 pm
I have told you about projecting your personal fears onto others. It makes you look very unstable, cowardly and ridiculous. From my first post about the Coronavirus, it was clear that I was never the Nervous Nelly you became at the first sign of trouble. That is feminine energy and it was a horrible look for you I must say. I have always believed the depth of character of a man shows itself in a crisis. When you turned into a hysterical, Nervous Nelly, it just confirmed what I already suspected about you.

And if you really cared about your family in the way you claim, you would still be living in Italy with them so I don't buy your closeness with them for a minute. Where were you when they needed you, out screwing throwaway Filipinas while they were most vulnerable? The fact is, you relocated to ESCAPE a miserable existence with them and you're now exhibiting what I call "fake virtue," perhaps out of guilt, or perhaps because you're just an overall scumbag.

And just as you don't know anything about the various people in my life, you don't have a clue about finance (as if there is just one class of financial market or even just a few.) I'm not giving someone like you a free lesson on how to spread and structure your investments in a globally, crisis-prepared manner. So if that is what you are aiming for, you failed. You don't deserve knowledge that I have obtained over decades, and a mere hotel cook would not even be eligible to invest in venture capital deals of that magnitude. But suffice it to say, if you think I am ONLY or even PRIMARILY invested in the volatile stock markets, you are a bona fide fool (really).

Finally, don't speculate on what real property I might or might not own, nor on any retirement "plans" I might have in place. I don't describe EVERYTHING about myself on this forum and a few things are purposely inaccurate to prevent doxing. What I will tell you is that my financial position is better now than it was before the recent drop of the stock market in February and things are as rosy and prosperous as they have ever been for me. I profit as an investment vulture when frightened "normies" like yourself are running for the hills both figuratively and literally.

Nothing short of nuclear holocaust, or a total destruction of the planet would have me in a financial distress. This life has endowed me with great financial acumen and abundance and that is just how it is. If I have to see a six-figure pension go away to see the gynocentric society of America rebooted, that is a cost I have the luxury to gladly swallow anytime. And you know what, I still would not have to work a job to make a higher annual income than you as a hotel cook. Let that sink in for a moment.....

So when you project your own irrational fears on to others, you expose yourself as a coward. And you sir, look very much like one with your prepubescent female "But what if..." hypotheticals. Not everyone here is as vulnerable, scared, and unprepared as you obviously are.

And by the way, there will likely be a second and subsequent waves of Coronavirus shaving away elderly people in Italy and elsewhere for some time. If you really cared about them, you'd go back to Italy to prepare and protect them. Since you have more regard for your job and local girls there, that speaks volume about how much you actually "care" about your older relatives. You don't!
So the fact I am abroad and far from my family means I have no right to be worried about them? Really? :D

The only reason I am not with them now is because there are no flights back and my normal work will resume exactly tomorrow, when most establishments in Manila will reopen at 50% capacity.

You have always been a paper pusher for the US government, I sincerely doubt you could find employment in a post-collapse world, same way you couldn't find a job right now, even if you cried and begged for it. Just more puffs of smelly, hot air...