Trump's ONLY path to victory - electoral college math for retards

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Trump's ONLY path to victory - electoral college math for retards

Post by Italianman »

Here's how tough the electoral math is for Donald Trump right. Trump absolutely HAS TO win the Significant Six:

Florida
North Carolina
Iowa -
Georgia
Texas
Ohio

If Biden wins EVEN ONE of these six states the race is over. We could know this right on election night if it happens. But if Trump wins all six—which he must—he STILL has to win: Pennsylvania. Biden held a comfortable 7-point lead three weeks ago; he's now up 5 on average. The Biden campaign has expected that tightening, as wavering Trump 2016 voters make up their minds. And this is one of the most hotly contested states in the United States. But Biden continues to be at or above the 50% mark, which means Trump has to win over not only late-breaking undecided voters but also people who are saying they're voting for Biden.

And EVEN AFTER THAT, he needs at least one more. This could be:

Arizona or Nevada (more likely)
Michigan or Wisconsin or Minnesota (less likely)
Maine-2 & Nebraska-2 (would result in a 269-269 tie)

A candidate needs 270 electoral votes to win a majority of the votes available — and the presidency.

But if Trump wins all six plus Pennsylvania, the race goes into overtime, and you might have to wait days or weeks before knowing the results.

Hopefully Pennsylvania goes blue early and this nonsense will be over with. Basically you have an ancient white moderate republican who promises no change (Biden) against a shameless self-serving retard (Trump). I think hatred of Trump is actually enough to carry Biden to victory. But I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it isn't.

Data: https://markhalperin.substack.com/p/oh- ... o-or-three
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump's ONLY path to victory - electoral college math for retards

Post by gsjackson »

Stand by Pag, and try to learn something about your country next week. You start by understanding that everything the corporate media tell you is the opposite of the truth.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Didnt they say the same about Hillary Clinton too?

I don't see how Biden can win. He has no charisma. He doesn't stir up emotion in anyone. He just seems like a drone or puppet, like Obama.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They will throw it in their courts, they are the NWO British courts you know...
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston:

Why is the Trump campaign trying to ban drive thru voting in Texas? Is it because that allows cheating? If so how?

Worldtraveler:

Because he wants to keep the vote low. Dems are more afraid of Covid than GOP so banning drive through and saying mail-in are fraud helps him. His followers believe Covid is fake.

Winston:

That makes sense. Why didnt CNN explain that? I thought at the drive in booths the staff can cheat easier because the place is covered like a tent. Lol. However I don't think average everyday American folk who work at poll booths would cheat. Its not in American folks nature to do that. Americans may BS a lot but they don't usually physically try to cheat.

Plus the voting booth staff tend to be elderly and senior citizens working there. They are usually honest types.

Why are Democrats paranoid about coronavirus but Republicans are not? I didnt know viruses could be political. Lol. It seems that at Trump rallies people are not wearing masks but at Biden rallies everyone is wearing masks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Biden has no charisma. Americans dont usually elect someone with no charisma. The only that would vote for him are probably doing so cause they hate trump not cause they like biden.

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 12:23 pm
Winston:

Why is the Trump campaign trying to ban drive thru voting in Texas? Is it because that allows cheating? If so how?

Worldtraveler:

Because he wants to keep the vote low. Dems are more afraid of Covid than GOP so banning drive through and saying mail-in are fraud helps him. His followers believe Covid is fake.

Winston:

That makes sense. Why didnt CNN explain that? I thought at the drive in booths the staff can cheat easier because the place is covered like a tent. Lol. However I don't think average everyday American folk who work at poll booths would cheat. Its not in American folks nature to do that. Americans may BS a lot but they don't usually physically try to cheat.

Plus the voting booth staff tend to be elderly and senior citizens working there. They are usually honest types.

Why are Democrats paranoid about coronavirus but Republicans are not? I didnt know viruses could be political. Lol. It seems that at Trump rallies people are not wearing masks but at Biden rallies everyone is wearing masks.
It's funny how you vote against your own self-interest, Wilson. You could be kicking back with more than $2500/mo from the Democrats' pandemic relief campaign instead of voting for a clown and his party that won't give you a single penny. Back in March, the Democrats lifted unemployment eligibility criteria with extra $600/week added, meaning that a deadbeat, mentally ill loser like you could have signed up and received money just for being American. I guessing you missed out on over $16,000. Let's hope the Democrats win and restore the services.
Last edited by Italianman on November 3rd, 2020, 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

gsjackson wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 10:16 am
Stand by Pag, and try to learn something about your country next week. You start by understanding that everything the corporate media tell you is the opposite of the truth.
Lol, corporate media? You're the one who follows Tucker Carlson, a corporate product with an annual salary of $6 million. While that may seem like a lot, keep in mind that the man he replaced, Bill O'Reilly, was earning $20 million. Do you really think these people have your best interest in mind? :lol: :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Italianman wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 6:07 pm
It's funny how you vote against your own self-interest, Wilson. You could be kicking back with more than $2500/mo from the Democrats' pandemic relief campaign instead of voting for a clown and his party that won't give you a single penny. Back in March, the Democrats lifted unemployment eligibility criteria with extra $600/week added, meaning that a deadbeat, mentally ill loser like you could have signed up and received money just for being American. I guessing you missed out on over $16,000. Let's hope the Democrats win and restore the services.
I dont know what u mean. Trump did not say he refused to pay stimulus checks. Can u cite your source?

Either way im not an animal like you. I vote my conscience and ideology. Not self interest. The democrats want big government and communism. Big no nos. Why u siding with the dumb feminists and libtards?

Why u care about money so much? I thought you're well off and dont need to worry about it?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 6:20 pm
Italianman wrote:
I dont know what u mean. Trump did not say he refused to pay stimulus checks. Can u cite your source?

Either way im not an animal like you. I vote my conscience and ideology. Not self interest. The democrats want big government and communism. Big no nos. Why u siding with the dumb feminists and libtards?

Why u care about money so much? I thought you're well off and dont need to worry about it?
Americans would have had another $1,200 stimulus check and a $400/wk extension of unemployment benefits two months ago if Pelosi hadn't blocked it and continued to do so right up until the election.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Winston wrote:
Italianman wrote:

It's really simple, the Republicans declined to go along with a new stimulus package, because it would mean that companies might find it a little harder to find $8 / hr employees and would have to pay more, cutting corporate profits, and all the Republican millionaire senators who own stocks might lose money. See, you got played!

You're worse than an animal, you're a man who cannot digest his own animality, cannot cope with life thus transforms life into ‘a madhouse’ of overly simplistic, rigid and idealistic judgments, denies and curses natural life, and seeks escape through various metaphysical fictions and silly moral fantasies of good conquering evil and the final triumph of the good. We're all animals, just some of us know it ;)

Money is the carrot and stick to get people to do things. Most of your daily, monthly, or life choices have nothing to do with money, yet they are still the subject of economics. If these stupid retards crashed the economy that is going to affect everyone worldwide. Unfortunately I'm not stupid.
Last edited by Italianman on November 3rd, 2020, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

gsjackson wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 6:35 pm
Winston wrote:
Italianman wrote:

Americans would have had another $1,200 stimulus check and a $400/wk extension of unemployment benefits two months ago if Pelosi hadn't blocked it and continued to do so right up until the election.
Lol, $400/wk extension of unemployment benefits that would expire in 2 months versus $2000 stimulus check, $600/wk extension of unemployment benefits to the end of the year or more with comprehensive stimulus plan. I can see why you're not rich if you would take a suckers deal of $400/wk for 2 months :lol:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Italianman wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 7:06 pm
gsjackson wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 6:35 pm
Winston wrote:
Italianman wrote:

Lol, $400/wk extension of unemployment benefits that would expire in 2 months versus $2000 stimulus check, $600/wk extension of unemployment benefits to the end of the year or more with comprehensive stimulus plan. I can see why you're not rich if you would take a suckers deal of $400/wk for 2 months :lol:
The Democrat bribe came attached with billions in pork for failed Democrat-run cities and other miscreants. We have two parties and the House proposal never had a chance of being passed intact by the Republican-controlled Senate. But Pelosi refused to compromise the slightest bit, and weeks ago made the calculation that no bill at all would be blamed more on Trump because that's how the media spin it.

Another thing you have in common with PD -- his old welfare state lefty instincts -- but I thought in this populist moment he had come to realize that the left parties are not friends of the people. They are a stalking horse for controlling the people, as the scamdemic should have made abundantly clear.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Italianman,
Please dont hurt insults at people here like that. Its toxic and uncivilized and impolite. And very crass and rude too. If u keep doing that you will be banned again for the umpteenth time. Thanks.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Guess I was having a senior moment, confusing Pag with Hypermak. My only excuse -- Hypermak is in fact an Italian man.

I was wrong about the landslide. Electoral math is crucial.