Poll: Is Kyle Rittenhouse Guilty or Not Guilty?

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Kyle Rittenhouse Guilty or Not Guilty

Guilty (of at least 1 of the charges)
17%
Not Guilty (on all charges)
83%

Total votes: 6
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Poll: Is Kyle Rittenhouse Guilty or Not Guilty?

Post by dancilley »

What do you think?
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Is Kyle Rittenhouse Guilty or Not Guilty?

Post by Cornfed »

He is not only innocent, but a text book case of innocence. You could literally have his case in a text book on how not to violate self defence laws. He didn't raise his gun until he was ready to shoot. He didn't shoot anyone other than those attacking him he was intending to shoot. He didn't shoot on all three occasions until the instant where, had he not fired, he would have either lost control of his weapon, lost consciousness or immediately lost his life. In terms of lawful compliance, it doesn't get better than what Kyle did.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe 'guilty' but maybe not under common law. Guilty of a kind of manslaughter done for self defense.

The widely circulated video I saw clearly looked like self defense. Men were chasing him, apparently intending him harm, even though he had a firearm. When he was under attack, he fired. According to testimony, a man had a firearm pointed at him.

I have not followed the case that closely. But I read the defense said he was given a low quality version of a drone video of Rittenhouse. The prosecution showed the video during closing arguments, and the prosecution had a high quality version of the video showing Rittenhouse pointing his weapon at a crowd.

If a man really did chase down an 'active shooter' with a pistol, we might consider that man a hero, even if he were shot in the process. But if Rittenhouse pointed his gun at a crowd, that's wrong, but if he did not shoot, chasing him down with a pistol is plain stupid. And from what I know of the case, it looks like self-defense.

IMO, it does not make sense to go out alone like this with a rifle. If ten men with legal firearms showed up at a riot after a series of riots and worked together, they might be able to deter violence. One man with a firearm around these radical left folks is in danger in a country where firearms are available. Rittenhouse started running around after he shot that guy. If he were with a group of several armed men all together and stayed with them, it is less likely people would have tried to attack him.

Minus the drone video, if I were the defense attorney, I think I would have made a big point of how the prosecutor had assaulted the jury by pointing a gun directly at them, and contrast that, point by point, with how Rittenhouse followed the proper procedure. I might also make an offhand remark suggesting the judge refer the prosecutor for prosecution or suggesting the jury sue the prosecutor. (That might throw the prosecutor off a bit emotionally if he could have worked that in before this, before the prosecutor's closing statement.) But if they sprung a clear video showing Rittenhouse point a rifle at the crowd, I understand why he would push for a mistrial. But the jury could still find Rittenhouse innocent. It might be better for to let the case run its course run its course. I think they have a great case for an appeal because of the prosecutor's comments about Rittenhouse exercising his right to remain silent, which made national news. For Rittenhouse, if he is being held in jail now and would be through the retrial, it would make sense to push for the verdict now. If it is not guilty, he is free, if he can get from the courthouse to his house and live the days that follow safely.

Babylonbee had a spoof article saying they took the gun from the prosecutor and let Rittenhouse out front with the weapon to protect everyone from the crowds while the jury read the verdict.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is this case about? Why does it have publicity on Fox News?

I didn't know RIttenhouse was a real name. In the time travel series "Timeless" that @WorldTraveler introduced me to, the secret society in it is called Rittenhouse and represented the Illuminati. I wonder if there's a connection. After researching the matrix, you eventually learn that there are no coincidences.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 18th, 2021, 3:28 pm
The case was about a 17 year old who went to do volunteer work in a town beset by rioting communist scumbags while armed with an AR15 for his protection. He was attacked by a mob of mostly Jewish Antifa scum trying to murder him and he successfully defended himself by shooting three of them, killing two. It has publicity because it is such an open and shut case of self defence that it is serving as a test case of whether the official policy of the regime is that their rent-a-mobs can murder anyone they like and if anyone tries to do anything about it he has to be imprisoned for the rest of his life.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Winston wrote:

I didn't know RIttenhouse was a real name. In the time travel series "Timeless" that @WorldTraveler introduced me to, the secret society in it is called Rittenhouse and represented the Illuminati. I wonder if there's a connection. After researching the matrix, you eventually learn that there are no coincidences.
I saw a road called Rittenhouse Rd recently when I was working in Maryland.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Found Not Guilty on all counts with the judge dismissing all outstanding charges with prejudice. Whew, praise the Lord.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
November 19th, 2021, 10:19 am
Found Not Guilty on all counts with the judge dismissing all outstanding charges with prejudice. Whew, praise the Lord.
He's very lucky because more often the justice system in America is now mainly kangaroo courts. He got lucky with getting a fair judge and a jury that can think beyond party politics and good lawyers he could afford or who took his case because it was high profile. Any one of the factors being less than ideal would have changed the outcome and in America many things are now less than ideal.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

dancilley wrote:
November 18th, 2021, 10:01 pm
Winston wrote:

I saw a road called Rittenhouse Rd recently when I was working in Maryland.
I've seen some episodes of 'Timeless' where Rittenhouse is a secret organization behind the government that pulls the strings, named after a historical figure named Rittenhouse.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just pointing out an important fact. All of the filthy criminal scum Kyle did the world a favour by shooting were Jews. What are the odds? Answer: 0.0008%
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

How do you know? I'm sure Rosenbaum was, but I thought the other two weren't.

One always notices such things if one has become adept at pattern recognition. Next time you see an 'everyone-must-be-jabbed' article, or a similar boost of the prevailing propaganda, check out the author's surname and hazard a guess about ethnicity.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I was watching Rittenhouse' testimony after the verdict. Now I understand why the defense asked for a mistrial. He asked for a mistrail with prejudice, which, if granted, would mean that the case could not be retried. That makes more sense on behalf of his client. Getting a jury verdict probably turned out better for Rittenhouse, since now he can say he was found not guilty.

And Trump isn't in the White House, so a protest was not organized to burn the city to the ground and kill Rittenhouse. And since Trump wasn't president, there was no reason not to have the national guard lined up and ready to keep the peace.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 20th, 2021, 9:45 am
Just pointing out an important fact. All of the filthy criminal scum Kyle did the world a favour by shooting were Jews. What are the odds? Answer: 0.0008%
The name of the one wounded was Grosskreutz, which means 'great cross'. That doesn't sound Jewish to me.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:

I have seen a some episodes of that recently, too, so I keep thinking of that during the case. There was actually a historical figure with the last name of Rittenhouse, so it must still be a family name. If that Illuminati narrative were true, they'd probably be really nervous about the name being in the news like this.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:
November 20th, 2021, 1:23 pm
I was watching Rittenhouse' testimony after the verdict. Now I understand why the defense asked for a mistrial. He asked for a mistrial with prejudice, which, if granted, would mean that the case could not be retried. That makes more sense on behalf of his client. Getting a jury verdict probably turned out better for Rittenhouse, since now he can say he was found not guilty.

And Trump isn't in the White House, so a protest was not organized to burn the city to the ground and kill Rittenhouse. And since Trump wasn't president, there was no reason not to have the national guard lined up and ready to keep the peace.
The Biden presidency is the best thing that has happened to the Republicans in recent memory.
1. The Riots stopped
2. The Lockdowns stopped
3. Approval for the Republicans is at an all-time high (no thanks to the Republicans who are worthless backstabbing retards)

:twisted: Also things have never been better for the Taliban and the Drug Cartels.