Covid outbreak was a US (ZOG) biowarfare attack against China and Iran? (research by Ron Unz)

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Covid outbreak was a US (ZOG) biowarfare attack against China and Iran? (research by Ron Unz)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Ron Unz is one of the most interesting figures in alternative media out there today, and has done a lot of very interesting about this topic.
https://www.unz.com/page/covid-biowarfare-articles/

Unz writes:
Since April 2020 I have published a long series of articles arguing the the Covid outbreak was due to an American biowarfare attack against China (and Iran), and have been almost unique in publicly taking this extremely controversial position. I have also placed it within the context of the hidden history of America’s longstanding biological warfare programs.

Taken together, these articles total some 80,000 words and have been viewed more than 400,000 times, while provoking over 10,000 comments totaling more than 1.5 million words. Aside from being available on this website, they have also been collected into a freely downloadable ebook, available both in EPub⬇ and Mobi/Kindle⬇ formats.

Although the articles make a lengthy and detailed case for my remarkable claims, some of the most striking evidence may easily be summarized in just the following few paragraphs, extracted from these much longer works:

For example, in 2017 Trump brought in Robert Kadlec, who since the 1990s had been one of America’s leading biowarfare advocates. The following year in 2018 a mysterious viral epidemic hit China’s poultry industry and in 2019, another mysterious viral epidemic devastated China’s pork industry…

From the earliest days of the administration, leading Trump officials had regarded China as America’s most formidable geopolitical adversary, and orchestrated a policy of confrontation. Then from January to August 2019, Kadlec’s department ran the “Crimson Contagion” simulation exercise, involving the hypothetical outbreak of a dangerous respiratory viral disease in China, which eventually spreads into the United States, with the participants focusing on the necessary measures to control it in this country. As one of America’s foremost biowarfare experts, Kadlec had emphasized the unique effectiveness of bioweapons as far back as the late 1990s and we must commend him for his considerable prescience in having organized a major viral epidemic exercise in 2019 that was so remarkably similar to what actually began in the real world just a few months later.

With leading Trump officials greatly enamored of biowarfare, fiercely hostile to China, and running large-scale 2019 simulations on the consequences of a mysterious viral outbreak in that country, it seems entirely unreasonable to completely disregard the possibility that such extremely reckless plans may have been privately discussed and eventually implemented, though probably without presidential authorization.

But with the horrific consequences of our own later governmental inaction being obvious, elements within our intelligence agencies have sought to demonstrate that they were not the ones asleep at the switch. Earlier this month, an ABC News story cited four separate government sources to reveal that as far back as late November, a special medical intelligence unit within our Defense Intelligence Agency had produced a report warning that an out-of-control disease epidemic was occurring in the Wuhan area of China, and widely distributed that document throughout the top ranks of our government, warning that steps should be taken to protect US forces based in Asia. After the story aired, a Pentagon spokesman officially denied the existence of that November report, while various other top level government and intelligence officials refused to comment. But a few days later, Israeli television mentioned that in November American intelligence had indeed shared such a report on the Wuhan disease outbreak with its NATO and Israeli allies, thus seeming to independently confirm the complete accuracy of the original ABC News story and its several government sources.

It therefore appears that elements of the Defense Intelligence Agency were aware of the deadly viral outbreak in Wuhan more than a month before any officials in the Chinese government itself. Unless our intelligence agencies have pioneered the technology of precognition, I think this may have happened for the same reason that arsonists have the earliest knowledge of future fires.

According to these multiply-sourced mainstream media accounts, by “the second week of November” our Defense Intelligence Agency was already preparing a secret report warning of a “cataclysmic” disease outbreak taking place in Wuhan. Yet at that point, probably no more than a couple of dozen individuals had been infected in that city of 11 million, with few of those yet having any serious symptoms. The implications are rather obvious. Furthermore:

As the coronavirus gradually began to spread beyond China’s own borders, another development occurred that greatly multiplied my suspicions. Most of these early cases had occurred exactly where one might expect, among the East Asian countries bordering China. But by late February Iran had become the second epicenter of the global outbreak. Even more surprisingly, its political elites had been especially hard-hit, with a full 10% of the entire Iranian parliament soon infected and at least a dozen of its officials and politicians dying of the disease, including some who were quite senior. Indeed, Neocon activists on Twitter began gleefully noting that their hated Iranian enemies were now dropping like flies.

Let us consider the implications of these facts. Across the entire world the only political elites that have yet suffered any significant human losses have been those of Iran, and they died at a very early stage, before significant outbreaks had even occurred almost anywhere else in the world outside China. Thus, we have America assassinating Iran’s top military commander on Jan. 2nd and then just a few weeks later large portions of the Iranian ruling elites became infected by a mysterious and deadly new virus, with many of them soon dying as a consequence. Could any rational individual possibly regard this as a mere coincidence?

The key pieces of evidence I have provided that favor this hypothesis over the competing lab-leak scenario may easily be summarized:

(1) For three years, China had been locked in growing conflict with America over trade and geopolitics, and for three years in a row, China had been hit very hard by mysterious viruses. An Avian Flu virus severely damaged its poultry industry in 2018 and the following year a Swine Flu virus destroyed over 40% of its pig herds, China’s primary meat source. The third year, Covid-19 appeared. Certainly a suspicious pattern if the last were just a random lab-leak.

(2) The Covid-19 outbreak appeared at absolutely the worst time and place for China, the major transit hub of Wuhan, timed almost perfectly to reach high local levels of infection just as the travelers for the Lunar New Year holiday spread the disease to all other parts of the country, thereby producing an unstoppable epidemic. The timing of an accidental lab-leak would obviously be random.

(3) 300 American military servicemen had just visited Wuhan as part of the World Military Games, providing a perfect opportunity for releasing a viral bioweapon. Consider what Americans would think if 300 Chinese military officers had visited Chicago, and immediately afterwards a mysterious, deadly viral disease suddenly broke out in that city. It would be a strange coincidence if that the American military visit and an entirely unrelated accidental lab-leak had occurred at exactly the same time.

(4) The characteristics of Covid-19, including high communicability and low lethality, are absolutely ideal in an anti-economy bioweapon. It seems odd that a random lab-leak would release a virus so perfectly designed to severely damage the Chinese economy.

(5) From almost the very moment that the outbreak began, anti-China bloggers in America and the US-funded Radio Free Asia network had launched a powerful international propaganda offensive against China, claiming that the outbreak in Wuhan was due to the leak of an illegal bioweapon from the Wuhan lab. This may have merely been an exceptionally prompt but opportunistic response of our propaganda organs, but they seemed remarkably quick to take full advantage of an entirely unexpected and mysterious development, which they immediately identified as being due to a lab-leak.

(6) By “the second week of November” our Defense Intelligence Agency had already begun preparing a secret report warning of a “cataclysmic” disease outbreak in Wuhan although according to the standard timeline at that point probably only a couple of dozen people had started experiencing any symptoms of illness in a city of 11 million. How did they discover what was happening in Wuhan so much sooner than the Chinese government or anyone else?

(7) Almost immediately afterwards, the ruling political elites in Iran became severely infected, with many of them dying. Why did the accidental Wuhan lab-leak jump to the Iran’s political elites so quickly, before it had reached almost anywhere else in the world.

Given the conclusions suggested above, I also think it would be useful for me to provide my own summary of a plausible scenario for the Covid-19 outbreak. Although I had already presented this outline in a September 2020 article, I see no need for any revisions. Obviously, this reconstruction is quite speculative, but I think it best fits all the available evidence, while individual elements may be modified, dropped, or replaced without necessarily compromising the overall hypothesis.

(1) Rogue elements within our large national security apparatus probably affiliated with the Deep State Neocons decided to inflict severe damage upon the huge Chinese economy using biowarfare. The plan was to infect the key transport hub of Wuhan with Covid-19 so that the disease would invisibly spread throughout the entire country during the annual Lunar New Year travels, and they used the cover of the Wuhan International Military Games to slip a couple of operatives into the city to release the virus. My guess is that only a relatively small number of individuals were involved in this plot.

(2) The biological agent they released was designed primarily as an anti-economy rather than an anti-personnel weapon. Although Covid-19 has rather low fatality rates, it is extremely contagious, has a long pre-symptomatic infectious period, and can even spread by asymptomatic carriers, making it ideally suited for that purpose. Thus, once it established itself throughout most of China, it would be extremely difficult to eradicate and the resulting efforts to control it would inflict enormous damage upon China’s economy and society.

(3) As a secondary operation, they decided to target Iran’s political elites, possibly deploying a somewhat more deadly variant of the virus. Since political elites generally tend to be elderly, they would anyway suffer far greater fatalities.

(4) The deadly SARS and MERS outbreaks in East Asia and the Near East had never significantly spread back to America (or Europe), so the plotters wrongly assumed that the same would be the case with Covid-19. Anyway, since international organizations always ranked the US and Europe as having the best and most effective public health systems for combating any disease epidemic, they believed that any possible blowback damage would be very minor.

(5) Only a small number of individuals were directly involved in this plot, and soon after the disease was successfully released in Wuhan, they decided to further safeguard America’s own interests by alerting the appropriate units with the Defense Intelligence Agency, probably by fabricating some sort of supposed “intelligence leak.” Basically, they arranged for the DIA to hear that Wuhan was apparently suffering a “cataclysmic” disease outbreak, thereby leading the DIA to prepare and distribute a secret report warning our own forces and allies to take appropriate precautions.

(6) Unfortunately for these plans, the Chinese government reacted with astonishing determination and effectiveness, and soon stamped out the disease. Meanwhile, the lackadaisical and incompetent American government largely ignored the problem, only reacting after the massive outbreak in Northern Italy had gotten media attention. Since the CDC had botched production of a testing kit, we had no means of recognizing that the disease was already spreading in our country, and the result was massive damage to America’s economy and society. In effect, America suffered exactly the fate that had originally been intended for its Chinese rival.
There's lots of hyperlinks in the original pieces on Unz.com
Last edited by WilliamSmith on August 19th, 2022, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Covid outbreak was a US biowarfare attack against China and Iran? (research by Ron Unz)

Post by Cornfed »

Ron Unz took the covaids bullshit seriously and therefore nothing he says should be taken seriously for the rest of his life. Unless there has been some isolated virus shown to cause some unique set of symptoms to the usual standards, no-one should assume that covaids even exists. All this speculation is like going on about the abilities of comic book heroes.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Covid outbreak was a US biowarfare attack against China and Iran? (research by Ron Unz)

Post by gsjackson »

Agree with Corny, and I've been telling Unz this regularly for almost two years, along with all of his other posters who have at least half a brain. He never responds to valid, data-driven points, just keeps repeating the establishment line on covid and hurling insults at the "anti-vax crackpots." That he's MIA on the most important issue of anyone's lifetime really should result in being permanently disqualified from the attention of serious people. No one's quite sure what his game is.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
February 9th, 2022, 12:38 pm
Agree with Corny, and I've been telling Unz this regularly for almost two years, along with all of his other posters who have at least half a brain. He never responds to valid, data-driven points, just keeps repeating the establishment line on covid and hurling insults at the "anti-vax crackpots." That he's MIA on the most important issue of anyone's lifetime really should result in being permanently disqualified from the attention of serious people. No one's quite sure what his game is.
Well, he is a Jew. Perhaps the idea of posting good stuff was to build up trust before conning people into taking the poison. It doesn't matter what people think about Harvard admissions if they are dead or spending all their energy trying not to die of a heart attack.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I personally don't disagree that vax mandates are one of the most (possibly the most) important issue right now, but obviously it's totally illogical to conclude that Unz is incapable of making a valid point on any other subject just because he has a more mainstream view regarding Covid dangers and vaccines. :)

As for the actual topic in this thread (not the vaccines), I find the evidence Unz cited interesting for all the reasons in bold above.

...I actually was writing a lot more on the subject but now have a good looking woman in the room actively complaining about me failing to indulge her exotic whims, so I guess I'm raising the white flag and leaving the rest of this to you guys. 8)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 9th, 2022, 6:25 pm
I personally don't disagree that vax mandates are one of the most (possibly the most) important issue right now, but obviously it's totally illogical to conclude that Unz is incapable of making a valid point on any other subject just because he has a more mainstream view regarding Covid dangers and vaccines.
There are only so many people you can listen to in the world and if someone has shown themselves to be a raving lunatic or trying to kill you then you could profitably count them out. On the topic, covaids is a complete hoax. The end.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

This is true:
Cornfed wrote:
February 9th, 2022, 8:13 pm
There are only so many people you can listen to in the world and if someone has shown themselves to be a raving lunatic or trying to kill you then you could profitably count them out.
Therefore, women over the age of 35 who don't want to be euthanized by you for not meeting your standard of physical attractiveness can count you out as a profitable source of information, whereas you yourself can choose to put Ron Unz on your ignore list. :)

Individuals like myself who (among other things) like 35+ y/o women, would sooner take a bullet than a zio-pharma vaccine, and yet still don't think covaids is a "complete hoax" may theoretically still find some value in the views and research of Unz himself, as well as the many other writers featured on the Unz review (many of whom are anti-vaxxers who disagree completely with Ron Unz).
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

There are at least a couple dozen regular commenters at Unz Review who in my opinion are more worth reading than any of the columnists, who unfortunately no longer include Hopkins, Atzmon or Linh Dinh, and I haven't seen Shamir in a while. These people have accumulated over the last two years what has to be the best covid data base on the internet, yet Unz is determined not to learn anything from it. He wants covid to be a major catastrophe so that his (largely evidence-free) speculation about its origins can get more play.

Covid might have been a bio-weapon in the very early days that may have been at large for a short while. But Unz's notion that rogue neo-cons in the Trump administration were launching an attack on China just doesn't pass the smell test.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Covid outbreak was a US (ZOG) biowarfare attack against China and Iran? (research by Ron Unz)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Interesting new developments on this have happened since I posted this thread...

For one thing, a number of Russian government agencies have apparently called out the ZOG (the so-called "American" government) for it:
Russian Defense Ministry Suggests Direct American Government Responsibility for the Emergence of Covid
RON UNZ • AUGUST 5, 2022 • 1,600 WORDS • 423 COMMENTS • REPLY
https://www.unz.com/announcement/russia ... of-covid/v

https://sputniknews.com/20220731/us-pub ... 73485.html

Surprise, surprise, Twitter's Big Tech censorship squad working 24/7 to suppress truth FBO the Anal Empire cancelled Russia's Foreign Ministry from their platform :) :
Twitter Cancels Russia Over Covid Biowarfare Accusations
https://www.unz.com/announcement/twitte ... cusations/
US government may be complicit in emergence of Covid – Russia
https://www.rt.com/news/560246-usaid-co ... in-moscow/

Further interesting twist: This Jeffrey Sachs appears to be the very same ashkenazi jew rat who helped facilitate the jew mafia and jew oligarchs' mass rape of Russia by "advising economic reforms" back in the day, and who was featured on that "Commanding Heights" PBS documentary:
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/commandingheig ... sachs.html

Well, now he's being accused of being a "Xi Jing Ping shill" for acknowledging "American" (in reality ZOG) origins of covid interesting. :o

That seemingly rightwing/populist Daily Mail picked it up:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... Sachs.html

I only skimmed these, but here's some more:

Here's from his own site linking to Tehran times:
https://www.jeffsachs.org/interviewsand ... 99lzf2ntjn

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/474399 ... s-Columbia

https://www.unz.com/runz/an-independent ... -of-covid/

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2022/08/ ... e-pandemic

https://www.unz.com/runz/a-thousand-tim ... -disaster/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Covid outbreak was a US (ZOG) biowarfare attack against China and Iran? (research by Ron Unz)

Post by WilliamSmith »

That jew Jeffrey Sachs I mentioned has also just been featured by Daily Stormer: I disagree with Stormer sometimes, but I am also suspicious of Sachs...

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/contrarian- ... nst-china/
Contrarian Jew Jeffrey Sachs Says Biden Too Extreme Against China
ANDREW ANGLIN • AUGUST 20, 2022 • 400 WORDS • 24 COMMENTS • REPLY

Do you see this? Jews have to be on every side of every single issue.

Even if you don’t know who Jeffrey Sachs is, you may remember that he was the one a few months ago saying that coronavirus probably originated in a US bio warfare lab.

It’s possible he’s getting paid by the Chinese to say this stuff, but he might not be. He might just be saying it so there is at least one Jew who is pro-China.

CNBC:

Tensions between the U.S. and China are not helping President Joe Biden’s efforts to control inflation, economist Jeffrey Sachs told CNBC’s “Street Signs Asia.”

Sachs, a Columbia University professor and president of the U.N. Sustainable Development Solutions Network, said the Biden administration should not have continued Trump-era tariffs on China.

“Biden’s pretty much following the same anti-China line, almost perhaps even intensifying it relative to Trump” he said. “I think that’s bad for the world for a lot of dangers. It doesn’t help the inflation side.”

Earlier this week, Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act into law. It includes a corporate tax hike that analysts say “won’t hurt most U.S. companies,” despite strong opposition from business advocacy groups.

“We’re cutting deficit to fight inflation by having the wealthy and big corporations finally begin to pay part of their fair share,” Biden said before signing the bill.

Jeffrey Sachs is also pro-Russia.

He takes positions alternate to the 99% of powerful Jews. This is a scam. I don’t believe he’s being honest. If he was being honest, he would get attacked by other Jews. I’m not saying it’s impossible for a Jew to say the right thing – Glenn Greenwald says the right thing, but Greenwald is always under attack and is only allowed on Tucker Carlson.

(In that above Jimmy Dore clip, one of the guests asks why he’s allowed to say all this stuff.)

Jeffrey Sachs is still a part of the mainstream establishment, but he just takes these contrary positions.

Just watch these Jews – 99% of them say the same thing at any time, but you will always have these alternative Jews who are basically hedging the bets.

I don’t know if the Jews who do this know what they are doing consciously or not. That is not clear to me. I do not know. But the Jews function as a hive mind, so you will always find these rare Jews going against the grain.
Edit to include an interesting comment from the comments section on Unz Review:
anonymous[126] • Disclaimer says:
August 21, 2022 at 6:57 am GMT • 1.6 days ago • 300 Words ↑
There are many Jews who do not want confrontation with China because of strategic considerations. The fromer head of Mossad is one of them. Here is what he had to say on retirement in 2021.

Recently retired Mossad chief Yossi Cohen expressed skepticism over Washington’s increasingly tough approach to China on Monday, declaring that he did not understand what the United States was hoping to accomplish by challenging Beijing.

During a lecture at Bar-Ilan University, where he was awarded an honorary degree, the former Israeli spymaster questioned why the United States is pushing for an investigation into China’s possible role in the spread of the coronavirus.

As first reported on Israeli news website Walla, he declared: “I do not understand what the Americans want from China. If anyone understands, they should explain it to me. China isn’t against us and is not our enemy.”

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/202 ... e71b490000

Cohen’s thinking is completely dominated by Iran and the great war that is approaching to eliminate the possibility Iran could have nukes. If China sides with Iran by buying 1 million+ barrels of oil a day from them, invests in new oil and gas production, and sells advanced weapons like air defense then the war will be much bloodier than otherwise.

Jewish interest groups in Washington don’t think so far ahead. They believe if the White House, Congress and the media are on board they can get the US military to do anything. And the US military will be able to face any geopolitical challenger. They have no idea of the limits of US military power and most stupidly don’t understand that a bloodier Iran War means more Israelis get killed because of precise Iranian missiles falling on Israel.