UFO hearing being held by Congress, heheh, what's going on here?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

UFO hearing being held by Congress, heheh, what's going on here?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Heheh, oh geez, what's going on here? UFOs trending on Twitter caught my eye:
Congress to hold UFO hearing next week
Oversight committees are finally getting serious about unidentified aerial phenomena. The question is whether national security agencies will follow their lead.
I'm not laughing because I don't believe in UFOs or think it's somehow kooky to be interested in them, I'm laughing because after the plandemic I'm suspicious of the ZOGs/NWO and why all of a sudden it's a mainstream and government announcement to be talking UFOs here...

Is this a positive development?
Is it some kind of an NWO scam?
(I do recall they talked about staging alien invasions to justify world government as one of many zany ideas to do that, including creating pandemics.)
@Winston what do you think? This is one of your paranormal interest areas, isn't it?

The entire "mainstream" jewmedia is reporting on this as well, so it's not just something the lying "fact checkers" are dismissing as "fake news."

Anyway, I'm not sure what to make of this, but I can barely think straight today anyway because of women, Springtime, etc, so will leave the discussion and speculation to you guys and just drop off this link:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/1 ... g-00031367
A House committee will hold a public hearing on UFOs next Tuesday for the first time in decades, as Congress presses the Pentagon and other national security agencies for more answers on reports of mysterious aircraft violating protected airspace.

The session before the House Intelligence Committee’s Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counterproliferation Subcommittee comes fives months after the National Defense Authorization Act required the military to establish a permanent UFO research office and take a series of other steps to collect and investigate reports of “unidentified aerial phenomena.”

“The American people expect and deserve their leaders in government and intelligence to seriously evaluate and respond to any potential national security risks — especially those we do not fully understand,” the panel chair, Rep. André Carson, said in a statement on Tuesday. “Since coming to Congress, I’ve been focused on the issue of unidentified aerial phenomena as both a national security threat and an interest of great importance to the American public.”

Testifying before the panel will be Ronald Moultrie, the Pentagon’s top intelligence official, and Scott Bray, the deputy director of naval intelligence.

The hearing, Carson said, “will give the American people an opportunity to learn what there is to know about these incidents.”

A number of congressional oversight committees have been grappling with the issue since revelations first reported by POLITICO and The New York Times in 2017 that the Pentagon had a secret UFO research office and multiple Navy pilots and radar operators came forward with their testimony of encounters with strange, high performance craft.

The scheduled hearing “is a deliberate attempt by lawmakers to ensure the American people have access to information that their tax dollars paid for in the first place,” said Luis Elizondo, the former Pentagon official who came forward in 2017 with his frustrations that not enough attention was being paid to understanding the aerial intrusions.

The director of national intelligence issued a public report in June 2021 at the request of the Senate Intelligence Committee that outlined 144 reports of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) in recent years, including 18 incidents in which observers “reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics.”

“Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion,” the report said. “In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency energy associated with UAP sightings.”

At the time, Carson said he was determined to hold public hearings, saying that “we can’t rule out something that is otherworldly.”

The defense bill adopted in December also required the Pentagon to develop an “intelligence collection and analysis plan to gain as much knowledge as possible regarding the technical and operational characteristics, origins, and intentions of unidentified aerial phenomena.”

That includes identifying personnel across the government “to respond rapidly to incidents or patterns of observations.” It also required an annual report and semiannual briefings for Congress with descriptions of all UAP incidents such as those “associated with military nuclear assets, including strategic nuclear weapons and nuclear-powered ships and submarines,” the bill stated.

Closed-door briefings on the Pentagon’s progress in carrying out the legislation have begun in recent weeks. But a number of lawmakers expressed dismay that the Pentagon is still not taking the topic seriously enough, as POLITICO reported last week.

Rep. Adam Schiff, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday he has high hopes for the next phase of congressional oversight.

“There’s still much to learn about unidentified aerial phenomena and the potential risks they may pose to our national security,” he said in a statement announcing the public hearing. “But one thing is sure — the American people deserve full transparency, and the federal government and Intelligence Community have a critical role to play in contextualizing and analyzing reports of UAPs.”

“The purpose of this hearing,” Schiff added, “is to give the public an opportunity to hear directly from subject matter experts and leaders in the intelligence community on one of the greatest mysteries of our time, and to break the cycle of excessive secrecy and speculation with truth and transparency.”

The session will mark the first time Congress has convened a public hearing on the issue since the Air Force oversaw an inconclusive UFO investigation called Project Blue Book that concluded in 1969.

“It has been something like 50 years since there has been a congressional hearing,” said Alejandro Rojas, a journalist and UFO researcher who has studied the history of the phenomena. “But even then it doesn’t seem that Congress was as serious as they are now. They want to actually see government UFO hunting.”

He said a big question remains whether national security agencies are serious about taking direction from Congress. “There seems to be a big disconnect between what Congress wants and what DoD is delivering,” Rojas said. “They are being accused of dragging their feet. It is a very strong message that Congress is sending that they want action.”

Elizondo, who said he feels vindicated, said he hopes the hearing will be the first of multiple sessions to help dislodge what he contends the military and intelligence agencies have been withholding about UAPs.

“We should look at this as a rare bipartisan opportunity to learn what some have long already known,” he said.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: UFO hearing being held by Congress, heheh, what's going on here?

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 17th, 2022, 3:38 pm
I'm not laughing because I don't believe in UFOs or think it's somehow kooky to be interested in them, I'm laughing because after the plandemic I'm suspicious of the ZOGs/NWO and why all of a sudden it's a mainstream and government announcement to be talking UFOs here...

Is this a positive development?
Is it some kind of an NWO scam?
(I do recall they talked about staging alien invasions to justify world government as one of many zany ideas to do that, including creating pandemics.)

I don't trust the government either. While I myself do believe in UFOs and regard them as negative entities which surveille the Earth from the shadows (the bad extraterrestrials are already here and form the highest level of the pyramid of control), at this point I always assume that whenever the government does something there is a sinister ulterior motive behind its actions. My guess is that the global elite wishes to create a distraction from its own crimes and iniquities and what else more sensational than an announcement about UFOs. Other than that the NWO might be priming us for a fake alien invasion for the goal of advancing their envisioned one world government (should the scamdemic, the war with Russia and the economic sanctions fail).
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I'm into the Ancient Aliens TV show and got some DVDs of something like the first 10 seasons.
I watched a bit passively because of needing to indulge the exotic whims of an American-born Latina (who you'd probably like Lucas88 given our shared preferences about curvy dark girls, even though I'm never willing to share when it comes to my women LOL), but the Ancient Aliens show had really interesting UFO histories that persuaded me UFOs are a real phenomena, and likely have been since ancient historic periods. So I'm pretty sure they're not entirely explainable as the unknown high tech of rival nation states.

But I think much of the history of the ancient world and ancient texts (eg Ramayana, among others) really sounds like battles were going on between multiple factions of ETs. Or if not ETs, some hidden factions using advanced technologies even in ancient periods.
I also think the Genesis myth traceable at least back to the old Sumerian creation legends sounds an awful lot like a description of ETs creating many of the homo sapien races via genetic manipulation, and messing around with both ancient humanoid and animal hybrids to make new species.

As for the "current thing" being announced by Congress and the mainstream media here: Both nefarious aliens and/or NWO scams are possible, but there's also more optimistic outcomes involving aliens, in theory: Those interesting crop circles actually might suggest there's multiple groups of ETs out there, and some might be opposing the more hostile ones and even trying to send us positive messages. :o Only a few of those were confirmed hoaxes, but most were still somehow done with mysterious technology of some sort that's far from being explained, even though they can do close scientific examination of the way the grass stalks were cut, for example. I haven't looked into this much since I saw the Ancient Aliens episode on it, but it was very interesting, I thought.

Long-story short: I'm not going to start a UFO cult to pray for salvation, but who knows if we might get lucky and actually get some positive alien intervention for a change! :D LOL
Either way, whether the current UFO game Congress and an Ashkenazim congressman are bringing into the media forefront right now is a front for the NWO trying to vaxx us to death and/or microchip us with nano implants or worse, or whether the planet actually gets taken over by alien invasions, it's definitely good to get laid as much as possible:
Both to maximize our health while we can still resist NWO/aliens, or (at worst) just for the good memories, if we all ended up vaporized or zapped with micro-chip installing drones.

Oh that reminds me I uploaded a Bitchute video of Arnold removing a ZOG tracking device TPTB implanted in his brain in Total Recall, LOL:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Interestingly last year I caught a UFO on camera. I have actual video footage.

The UFO which appeared as a bright red light in the sky came hovering from the distance and stopped in the sky above the neighborhood. Then a smaller light of the same hue separated itself from the main body and the two began to dart around from one point of the sky to another. After a while the object just disappeared completely.

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 17th, 2022, 8:49 pm
But I think much of the history of the ancient world and ancient texts (eg Ramayana, among others) really sounds like battles were going on between multiple factions of ETs. Or if not ETs, some hidden factions using advanced technologies even in ancient periods.
I also think the Genesis myth traceable at least back to the old Sumerian creation legends sounds an awful lot like a description of ETs creating many of the homo sapien races via genetic manipulation, and messing around with both ancient humanoid and animal hybrids to make new species.

As for the "current thing" being announced by Congress and the mainstream media here: Both nefarious aliens and/or NWO scams are possible, but there's also more optimistic outcomes involving aliens, in theory: Those interesting crop circles actually might suggest there's multiple groups of ETs out there, and some might be opposing the more hostile ones and even trying to send us positive messages. :o Only a few of those were confirmed hoaxes, but most were still somehow done with mysterious technology of some sort that's far from being explained, even though they can do close scientific examination of the way the grass stalks were cut, for example. I haven't looked into this much since I saw the Ancient Aliens episode on it, but it was very interesting, I thought.

Long-story short: I'm not going to start a UFO cult to pray for salvation, but who knows if we might get lucky and actually get some positive alien intervention for a change! :D LOL
I also believe that there are benevolent extraterrestrials out there too. I believe that the original gods aligned with Enki (whom the Book of Enoch calls the "Watchers") won't remain in exile forever and intend to take back the Earth from the evil Yahweh and his "angels" and liberate their human children. Even the Book of Revelation - the impostor god's interpretation of the apocalyptic final battle - recognizes that the Dragon (Enki) and his warriors will be released from the Abyss in the end times. The enemy knows that he cannot contain them indefinitely. Yahweh wants to convince the world that his faction will win the war but the Book of Revelation is just another Jewish propaganda document just like the Book of Enoch on which it is partially based. In reality Enki and his benevolent extraterrestrials have a good chance of winning the war. They will be our liberators if they are able to breach Yahweh's matrix and reach the planet. If that happens then Yahweh, his extraterrestrial goons and the Zionist NWO are all finished!

But we also must fight against the NWO from here below. We must resist the tyrannical policies that the Zionist NWO attempt to impose upon us. We must organize an armed resistance should such an opportunity arise. Every noble and worthy Gentile soul must do his/her part in the struggle against absolute evil.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

These UFO incidents are all intentional ghosts fed into the American pilots' Situational Awareness System - IOW, these pilots are not seeing the UFOs directly, but rather are seeing them through the system electronics. This ghost project is meant not to degrade the Americans' ability, but rather to both figure out how to degrade the enemy's ability (e.g., via hacking, etc.), and how to handle the situation in which the enemy is hacking ghosts onto the Americans' system.

Now as for the question of whether there is extra-terrestrial life, I think the question is undoubtedly true. That said, whether there is extra-terrestrial intelligent life (ETIL) (i.e., and advanced enough to either use radio signals or interstellar travel) fairly close is another question. I think ETIL inevitably reaches the point at which it self-destructs - e.g., the dystopia of mating, the rise of extremist religions that want Armageddon, etc.

As for interstellar travel, I tend to think that the extraordinary cost of doing it fast (even with the best future science-fiction technology) makes it too expensive relative to other options such as having a self-sufficient space ark (i.e., if travel is needed because the planet is uninhabitable, such as it will be for Earth in a billion or so years). ET is not going to visit us, although he might send a probe (such as what the recently observed unknown interstellar object Oumuamua has been speculated to be); that said, we wouldn't have become visible to him until the light bulb & radio transmission had been discovered, so unless he is really close to us, even if he sent a probe, it would take more time after we had become visible for that probe to reach us.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The whole 90 min hearing is on YouTube if u wanna see it. Its kinda boring though. It may be that they are preparing for disclosure. Who knows. Maybe alien saviors are coming to bring world peace, and the elites are preparing for it. But its a trojan horse. They will enslave us in a totalitarian NWO. That's what many truthers say. I dont know if its true though. In reality nothing is that simple or black and white.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne