Italy enjoys cultural enrichment

Discuss news and current events around the world.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Italy enjoys cultural enrichment

Post by NPCslammer »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Italy enjoys cultural enrichment

Post by publicduende »

It's the price we have to pay to have a few "good apples"...homegrown athletes, a few smart kids who go on to be doctors, engineers, etc.

It's stupid to reduce the global phenomenon of ethnic remixing to the case of a few juvenile criminals jumping on cars and stealing Parma ham from incredulous shop owners with impunity. France, Germany, the UK...and the US to an even greater extent, have all been genuinely enriched by migration waves coming from the former colonies, from the middle east, from South East Asia, etc. This, no matter how many rotten apples are there.

I love Paul Joseph Watson and I think his message shouldn't be lost. He is not calling out on curbing excess migration. He is, as usual, lashing on the hypocrites who can put a white man in jail for not paying a croissant, but is OK keeping almost of-age kids of black or Muslim heritage out of trouble because..."muh diversity". We are not trapped by black or olive people. We are trapped by our own twisted culture, by political correctness taken to the extreme.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

publicduende wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 3:57 pm
It's the price we have to pay to have a few "good apples"...homegrown athletes, a few smart kids who go on to be doctors, engineers, etc.

It's stupid to reduce the global phenomenon of ethnic remixing to the case of a few juvenile criminals jumping on cars and stealing Parma ham from incredulous shop owners with impunity. France, Germany, the UK...and the US to an even greater extent, have all been genuinely enriched by migration waves coming from the former colonies, from the middle east, from South East Asia, etc. This, no matter how many rotten apples are there.

I love Paul Joseph Watson and I think his message shouldn't be lost. He is not calling out on curbing excess migration. He is, as usual, lashing on the hypocrites who can put a white man in jail for not paying a croissant, but is OK keeping almost of-age kids of black or Muslim heritage out of trouble because..."muh diversity". We are not trapped by black or olive people. We are trapped by our own twisted culture, by political correctness taken to the extreme.

It sounds like you’re half defending/half attacking mass migration. The U.S. has not benefited from mass migration, unless you’re talking about Europeans and a few Asians, maybe Steve Jobs with his Middle Eastern ethnicity. The few “doctors” or “scientists” that you get from the turd world countries is heavily outweighed by the crime and low IQ degenerates. You’d have to do some crazy mental gymnastics to think that countries like Sweden are better off with mass migration because they got a couple doctors, lmao.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

NPCslammer wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 4:31 pm
publicduende wrote:

It sounds like you’re have defending/half attacking mass migration. The U.S. has not benefited from mass migration, unless you’re talking about Europeans and a few Asians, maybe Steve Jobs with his Middle Eastern ethnicity. The few “doctors” or “scientists” that you get from the turd world countries is heavily outweighed by the crime and low IQ degenerates. You’d have to do some crazy mental gymnastics to think that countries like Sweden are better off with mass migration because they got a couple doctors, lmao.
...lol America has never benefited from mass migration, it's just slow people who are obsessed with people from other countries vs simply moving their asses to be around them. Instead they want all these people to flood right into their own country and transform it into something that isn't recognizable anymore.
America has a very small Asian population compared to the Latino's coming in, and when you have over 30,000+ members of the Latin Kings and shit running around doing whatever they want to do in your country....All I have to say to that is people who want all this migration BS should just live near it themselves instead of trying to force everyone else to tolerate and accept it. It's not like kissing immigrants asses is going to benefit me. I've never been against people who wanted their nations to remain sovereign either. What I do hate is when countries transform completely into something it isn't suppose to be. America isn't even America anymore. Just wait until the police department get replaced by guys from Brazil.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 5:37 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
publicduende wrote:

It sounds like you’re have defending/half attacking mass migration. The U.S. has not benefited from mass migration, unless you’re talking about Europeans and a few Asians, maybe Steve Jobs with his Middle Eastern ethnicity. The few “doctors” or “scientists” that you get from the turd world countries is heavily outweighed by the crime and low IQ degenerates. You’d have to do some crazy mental gymnastics to think that countries like Sweden are better off with mass migration because they got a couple doctors, lmao.
...lol America has never benefited from mass migration, it's just slow people who are obsessed with people from other countries vs simply moving their asses to be around them. Instead they want all these people to flood right into their own country and transform it into something that isn't recognizable anymore. There's a reason why these people want to live in these white nations it's because they f***ed up their own countries but the U.S. also had a hand in fuckign up some of these nations too. Which is why I will always hate this country. I don't give a shit about migration, people should build up their own nations. What's going to happen when white people stop being productive in these countries? Are any of these people going to keep these nations running the way they have been running? America has a very small Asian population compared to the Latino's coming in, and when you have over 30,000 members of the Latin Kings and shit running around....All I have to say to that is people who want all this migration BS should just live near it themselves instead of trying to force everyone else to tolerate and accept it.
Yeah, I think anybody that supports mass migration should be forced to live around them, but you know how that goes. They would never wanna do that. The fact that you have hundreds of thousands of illegals that will practically kill themselves to get to the U.S. speaks volumes as to how bad their own countries are. The United States and Europe would be a million times better off if they were 99% white. We don’t need beaner “doctors” and Indian twitter employees. We’re doing fine, actually were doing a whole lot better without them before.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

NPCslammer wrote:
It sounds like you’re half defending/half attacking mass migration. The U.S. has not benefited from mass migration, unless you’re talking about Europeans and a few Asians, maybe Steve Jobs with his Middle Eastern ethnicity. The few “doctors” or “scientists” that you get from the turd world countries is heavily outweighed by the crime and low IQ degenerates. You’d have to do some crazy mental gymnastics to think that countries like Sweden are better off with mass migration because they got a couple doctors, lmao.
Are you kidding? The US is perhaps the country, in the history of human civilisation, that most benefited from mass migration! :) Of course, most people who migrate are from countries with serious political of socio-economic problems. Some of them have what it takes to succeed, perhaps they are already trained doctors and engineers, but the vast majority will struggle to get by and feed their families. Then it's those second-generation migrants, mostly born and raised in their host countries, you should be watching.

I might agree that the most recent migrant waves from the poorest areas of South America, Africa and the Middle East, are more interested in the US welfare system and joining the local gang. Yet, it's not always like this. It depends on a lot of factors: where the migrants come from, what is their socio-cultural background. what motivates them to settle, what their host country has to offer, how sustainably they can absorb and integrate these migrants into their social fabric and labour markets, and so on.

A very complex topic to discuss. I would say that, the grand average of it all, is positive. Empires were not built on kings, bankers and generals. They were built on tens of millions of migrants who were happy to accept lower pay and worse working conditions.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Immigration is like a vaccination (BTW so grateful for my J&J covid shots). A small manageable invasion to train the immune system so that it will be ready when the real invader arrives. If no immigration atrocities, people would become soft. Number of murders, rapes, property damage by immigrants is trivial compared to real war (like in Ukraine). Plenty of time to advertise these murders, rapes, property damage so that the mental disease of leftism is curbed in the next generation.

What really matters, always and everywhere, is who controls the brains and brawn of society. Well Street is the brains, and these are among the most cold blooded ruthless people the world has ever seen. Brawn is the military, especially career officers below rank of general (colonels, majors, captains) and career enlisted men (sergeants), plus FBI and other police forces. Not a lot of immigrants there, and those who are immigrants are no lovers of disorder. At some point, brains will order brawn to purge society of disruptive elements. Won't be pretty.
Last edited by Shemp on June 26th, 2022, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

NPCslammer wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 5:45 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
publicduende wrote:

...lol America has never benefited from mass migration, it's just slow people who are obsessed with people from other countries vs simply moving their asses to be around them. Instead they want all these people to flood right into their own country and transform it into something that isn't recognizable anymore. There's a reason why these people want to live in these white nations it's because they f***ed up their own countries but the U.S. also had a hand in fuckign up some of these nations too. Which is why I will always hate this country. I don't give a shit about migration, people should build up their own nations. What's going to happen when white people stop being productive in these countries? Are any of these people going to keep these nations running the way they have been running? America has a very small Asian population compared to the Latino's coming in, and when you have over 30,000 members of the Latin Kings and shit running around....All I have to say to that is people who want all this migration BS should just live near it themselves instead of trying to force everyone else to tolerate and accept it.
Yeah, I think anybody that supports mass migration should be forced to live around them, but you know how that goes. They would never wanna do that. The fact that you have hundreds of thousands of illegals that will practically kill themselves to get to the U.S. speaks volumes as to how bad their own countries are. The United States and Europe would be a million times better off if they were 99% white. We don’t need beaner “doctors” and Indian twitter employees. We’re doing fine, actually were doing a whole lot better without them before.
That depends on whether or not you eliminated the retarded ass low IQ leftist whites first, those are the sack of shits that want to destroy themselves and others around them, tards get off on being replaced, humiliated, cucked, and destroyed. They aren't beneficial to any functioning society. Of course I believe the first gangs in America were Italians, so they started all that shit long before blacks and Latinos decided they wanted to be part of that life. And while America has it's fair share of troubled Asians, they rarely do anything that get them locked up, if they do they are like a Ninja about it, you never catch or see them. Another thing is that they don't want to move to the U.S. that bad.

To them leaving Korea, Japan, etc would be downgrading their standards if they left to live here even if the work culture sucks in their own countries. Most of the Asians in the U.S. are Hmong (Southern Chinese people) at least here in the city where I'm at but the Asian population has been declining a lot especially because of the black on Asian crime, that and they are beginning to see that the quality of life here isn't worth it even for the successful Asians that make enough money to still live in this shitty dying country. I don't think they have any desire to return back to their own country just yet but we shall see in the coming years when things here truly start to fall apart.

I've noticed people don't too much want to assimilate or abandon their cultures. Back when I was a kid, people still dressed normally. But when we had these multicultural moments at school (elementary) kids would show up wearing clothing from their native countries. You should of seen it. They would put on performances during assembly, dances and everything from all these various cultures of the world. There would be Samoans, Laotians, Indians (Fijians), Hmong, Blacks, Hispanics, all crowded into one big ass cafeteria where they had a huge stage. You'd hear music playing in various languages you couldn't understand, you'd see crazy dance performances that were out of this world. The Samoan dances were the most extreme of all dances, they'd do it with fire to where it looked like they would engulf themselves and everything, so these Samoan kids would get up there on stage with these huge Samoan men and they did stuff that looked insane. A lot of the kids themselves were already huge which lead me to believe that Samoans start growing a lot faster than everyone else.

Back then I use to think that stuff was fascinating and amazing watching all these kids from different parts of the world up there with adults they knew from their family just performing cultural dances while wearing clothes of their native countries in front of a large audience. But the reality of it all, America didn't look like a White nation at all seeing this. It looked like a bunch of cultures, and people all bunched together in one country to call it their own country.

It truly looked like a multicultural nation with no ties or connection at all to whites, Europeans, or even Native Americans when you witnessed all these foreign kids up there on stage dressed in different attire from elsewhere in the world. Then you go out into the real world and you realize that no one wants to really assimilate. They will do that for job purposes if they have to work for a company that isn't owned by a family member. But go into any foreign owned establishment and it's literately no white employees, no blacks, just their own people of their own background speaking in their language that can work in that place.

They are also not beholden to any diversity and inclusion laws/policies either. Meaning if they don't want to hire nobody but other Asians or Hispanics and people in general that look like them, speak the same or similar language then they will hire only those people. The only people forced into this diversity bullshit are the white people. Even black owned businesses can discriminate and choose not to hire anyone other than blacks if they wanted to. The thing is, blacks hate each other and would rather not hire other blacks. You can ask my mom about her experiences trying to work for other black people, she dislikes trying to work for them with a passion and a lot of black people are the same exact way.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on June 26th, 2022, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 7:57 am
Immigration is like a vaccination (BTW so grateful for my J&J covid shots). A small manageable invasion to train the immune system so that it will be ready when the real invader arrives. If no immigration atrocities, people would become soft. Number of murders, rapes, property damage by immigrants is trivial compared to real war (like in Ukraine). Plenty of time to advertise these murders, rapes, property damage so that the mental disease of leftism is curbed in the next generation.

What really matters, always and everywhere, is who controls the brains and brawn of society. Well Street is the brains, and these are among the most cold blooded ruthless people the world has ever seen. Brawn is the military, especially career officers below rank of general (colonels, majors, captains) and career enlisted men (sergeants), plus FBI and other police forces. Not a lot of immigrants there, and those who are immigrants are no lovers of disorder. At some point, brains will order brawn to purge society of disruptive elements. Won't be pretty.
A more apt metaphor for mass migration is that of a brutal blood transfusion. Generally a good thing, often a life-saver, yet one has to watch out for agents that can shock the system and cause some damage, alongside the healing.

By the way, the J&J shots you're so proud of. J&J was ostracised because it was the vaccine with the most side effects. As soon as the real lifetime effects or RNA-based vaccines started to become evident, J&J became "the good guy" overnight. My wife resisted the vaccine until the government made it almost impossible to function in society without it. So she also got the single dose of J&J just to comply, and that was it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 8:27 am
My wife resisted the vaccine until the government made it almost impossible to function in society without it. So she also got the single dose of J&J just to comply, and that was it.
Yes, unless she happened to get the saline that is probably it for her. She is free in a way. No need for her to worry about frail old age and such.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

publicduende wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 7:55 am
NPCslammer wrote:
Are you kidding? The US is perhaps the country, in the history of human civilisation, that most benefited from mass migration! :) Of course, most people who migrate are from countries with serious political of socio-economic problems. Some of them have what it takes to succeed, perhaps they are already trained doctors and engineers, but the vast majority will struggle to get by and feed their families. Then it's those second-generation migrants, mostly born and raised in their host countries, you should be watching.

I might agree that the most recent migrant waves from the poorest areas of South America, Africa and the Middle East, are more interested in the US welfare system and joining the local gang. Yet, it's not always like this. It depends on a lot of factors: where the migrants come from, what is their socio-cultural background. what motivates them to settle, what their host country has to offer, how sustainably they can absorb and integrate these migrants into their social fabric and labour markets, and so on.

A very complex topic to discuss. I would say that, the grand average of it all, is positive. Empires were not built on kings, bankers and generals. They were built on tens of millions of migrants who were happy to accept lower pay and worse working conditions.
Oh yeah, the U.S. definitely benefited hugely from mass migration of “EUROPEANS.” I think I made that pretty clear. Anybody else, not so much, with the exception being the Asians arguably. No the U.S. isn’t benefitting from a beaner invasion. We now have huge drug trade and a massive number drug related crimes from illegals bringing in all sorts of dope. You have all sorts of pedophiles, rapists, thieves and violent felons crossing the border. Texas keeps a record crimes committed by illegals, and the amount of murders, rapes and robberies is absolutely disgusting. In N Carolina, a state which has very few illegal immigrants compared to places like Arizona and California were catching 100 illegals every month related to child sex crimes. Imagine how bad it is in states with millions of illegals like California? It costs an estimated 75 billion to educate their anchor baby kids in the public schools, and also more billions to take care of them in the prison system. You have MS-13 gangs all over the place. You have politicians bought off by these cartels. And one thing I don’t like to gloss over is the small crimes that don’t seem to count. You add up the smaller crimes like shoplifting, vandalism, school bullying, teens encouraging others to enjoy their gang, graffiti, spreading stds etc.. all those things add up really fast to turn a once safe, clean nice area into a shithole, that is an overall drain on the system.

So no, we aren’t benefitting form mass migration. You’d have to be a complete retard to think so. Having to deal with massive levels of crime and financial drain because you have illegals willing to pick berries, clean toilets and do construction work is not even remotely worth it. Before this huge mass migration from central America was going on back in the in the 80s and 90s, things were MUCH better in the country.

And the blacks? Yeah, 13% of the population committing half of the murders and over half of the robberies in the country. Maybe you should try living in one of those black areas you think is so beneficial, and try to raise your family there. If you and your family survive and are not repulsed by their behavior after a decade then I’ll be glad to hear you out.

But guys like you that have a supremely nonchalant attitude about mass migration from third world countries, well, you’re gonna get a whole lot more of it. That’s why I really don’t actually care that much anymore. I actually never used to hear about countries like Sweden in the news EVER. Now all I hear is about is how a grenade got set off by in an apartment building by some Negroe or how the Ukrainian female refugees have to deal with negroes trying to break windows to get into their migrant facility to rape them, or how some small, charming town which probably had to deal with a cat stuck in a tree once a year suddenly has a violent brutal rape and murder to contend with, or how a kid that gets murdered by a migrant also gets his place of death routinely vandalized by migrants. The massive car fires and the mooching off of your countries generous benefits and the historical churches that “mysteriously’ continue to catch on fire is another thing. Yeah, you guys are gonna get a whole lot more of that, and at this point it’s almost comical. And with attitudes like yours and your fellow Europeans low birthrate you might actually be ruled over by third world Muslims savages at one point. And when that happens you guys should be forced to live with them since you think it’s like a beneficial “blood transfusion” lmao.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

June 26th, 2022, 7:58 am
NPCslammer wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 5:45 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
publicduende wrote:

That depends on whether or not you eliminated the retarded ass low IQ leftist whites first, those are the sack of shits that want to destroy themselves and others around them, tards get off on being replaced, humiliated, cucked, and destroyed. They aren't beneficial to any functioning society. Of course I believe the first gangs in America were Italians, so they started all that shit long before blacks and Latinos decided they wanted to be part of that life. And while America has it's fair share of troubled Asians, they rarely do anything that get them locked up, if they do they are like a Ninja about it, you never catch or see them. Another thing is that they don't want to move to the U.S. that bad.

To them leaving Korea, Japan, etc would be downgrading their standards if they left to live here even if the work culture sucks in their own countries. Most of the Asians in the U.S. are Hmong (Southern Chinese people) at least here in the city where I'm at but the Asian population has been declining a lot especially because of the black on Asian crime, that and they are beginning to see that the quality of life here isn't worth it even for the successful Asians that make enough money to still live in this shitty dying country. I don't think they have any desire to return back to their own country just yet but we shall see in the coming years when things here truly start to fall apart.

I've noticed people don't too much want to assimilate or abandon their cultures. Back when I was a kid, people still dressed normally. But when we had these multicultural moments at school (elementary) kids would show up wearing clothing from their native countries. You should of seen it. They would put on performances during assembly, dances and everything from all these various cultures of the world. There would be Samoans, Laotians, Indians (Fijians), Hmong, Blacks, Hispanics, all crowded into one big ass cafeteria where they had a huge stage. You'd hear music playing in various languages you couldn't understand, you'd see crazy dance performances that were out of this world. The Samoan dances were the most extreme of all dances, they'd do it with fire to where it looked like they would engulf themselves and everything, so these Samoan kids would get up there on stage with these huge Samoan men and they did stuff that looked insane. A lot of the kids themselves were already huge which lead me to believe that Samoans start growing a lot faster than everyone else.

Back then I use to think that stuff was fascinating and amazing watching all these kids from different parts of the world up there with adults they knew from their family just performing cultural dances while wearing clothes of their native countries in front of a large audience. But the reality of it all, America didn't look like a White nation at all seeing this. It looked like a bunch of cultures, and people all bunched together in one country to call it their own country.

It truly looked like a multicultural nation with no ties or connection at all to whites, Europeans, or even Native Americans when you witnessed all these foreign kids up there on stage dressed in different attire from elsewhere in the world. Then you go out into the real world and you realize that no one wants to really assimilate. They will do that for job purposes if they have to work for a company that isn't owned by a family member. But go into any foreign owned establishment and it's literately no white employees, no blacks, just their own people of their own background speaking in their language that can work in that place.

They are also not beholden to any diversity and inclusion laws/policies either. Meaning if they don't want to hire nobody but other Asians or Hispanics and people in general that look like them, speak the same or similar language then they will hire only those people. The only people forced into this diversity bullshit are the white people. Even black owned businesses can discriminate and choose not to hire anyone other than blacks if they wanted to. The thing is, blacks hate each other and would rather not hire other blacks. You can ask my mom about her experiences trying to work for other black people, she dislikes trying to work for them with a passion and a lot of black people are the same exact way.
I totally agree you about the white leftists. At the rate whites in the U.S. and other countries are becoming so degenerate it might get to a point where an MS-13 beaner has more moral values than the vagina hat wearing, nose pierced, purple haired, fairy tale gendered leftist that smears blood on their crotch at an abortion protest. I don’t think anything is really going to change the tide of this forced diversity crap at this point. But what will probably happen is whites will start to self segregate or move to countries free from diversity. Even the many of the libturds that claim to love diversity and multiculturalism self segregate all the time. Their friends are white. Their programming company is white. Their family is white. Their town is white. They act super white. And yet think they love the diversity. Look at Portland, probably the most radical left wing shithole in the country, and it’s literally the whitest.

As far as assimilation goes, yeah, people don’t generally assimilate. Like you said they’ll work together to get a job done if they have to. They’ll live together of they’re basically forced into the same low income housing bracket. But generally they prefer to be among their own people. I saw this in the military. You can see this with the Mexicans and their neighborhoods and businesses. You definitely see it with the Asians. You see it in the black neighborhoods, who will actually murder you for going into their hood. You have plenty of blacks asking for segregated dorms, and “days with out white people.” They want “their” people more represented in movies and games and comics etc.. They want “their” people in political positions. It’s not good enough to have an American in office. It must be a black American or an Asian American or a Hispanic American. The universities must have diversity quotas whether or not the minorities actually qualify.

But like you’ve already said, this is all a big double standard. They can have their own restaurants and businesses and neighborhoods . But if a white person does that it’s bad and racist. They’re the only ones that need more diversity. Corporation started by white people based on a technology invented by white people? Must make it diverse. Video game industry? It’s too white. Even though we invented that shit. “But make it more diverse.” Black only schools and colleges-That’s fine. White only schools and colleges? How dare you! The double standard is extreme.

But like I said. The cat’s out of the bag already. Nothing can really fix this. We’re on the fast track to becoming like Brazil. If it gets bad enough people will pack up and leave. Actually, I think that big part of the social problems that people here legitimately complain about can be tied to forced diversity and multiculturalism. When people don’t have that much in common with each other and when crime is sky high. People start to just stick to themselves, because they don’t trust anybody and they’re unable to connect. There’s been several posts on this forum about how Europeans, even pretty women, will gladly sit down at pub with you to have a chat, at least in some cases. How much you wanna bet after years of turd world migrants running around everywhere making everything unsafe and degenerate these kind of things will no longer happen. It’ll become more like America where people just wall themselves off socially and just stay inside watching Netflix. So f**k this diversity crap.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 1:22 pm
publicduende wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 8:27 am
My wife resisted the vaccine until the government made it almost impossible to function in society without it. So she also got the single dose of J&J just to comply, and that was it.
Yes, unless she happened to get the saline that is probably it for her. She is free in a way. No need for her to worry about frail old age and such.
There's no way to know. Whatever they injected in her, I can only be glad the label didn't read "Pfizer" or "Moderna".