Sick if hearing about Brittany Griner

Discuss news and current events around the world.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Sick if hearing about Brittany Griner

Post by NPCslammer »

I am constantly seeing the dumb basketball playing beach Brittany Griner pop up in social media feeds. She brought Hash oil into Russia illegally and got arrested for it, boo hoo. There are Americans around the world incarcerated, in many cases for doing pretty much nothing, and no one gives a flip. She can’t stand the anthem, clearly doesn’t like U.S., but expects to be rescued. Biden apparently is interested in trading a Russian arms dealer for this beach, while Americans are left behind in Afghanistan. From what I’m seeing not even most leftists care about this beach, except a tiny minority of loudmouth blm, shit lib types. I wouldn’t be surprised if dementia Biden pulls off this trade. The dummycrats love degenerates and traitors, which is why Obola traded a bunch of Taliban guys for deserter Bo Bergdahl.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... ul-whelan/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sick if hearing about Brittany Griner

Post by Cornfed »

People actually care about whatever that freak is?
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Cornfed wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 5:52 pm
People actually care about whatever that freak is?
They even got this beach on the cover of Time magazine. It’s mostly negroes and a few white shit libs that actually want this dyke to come back.

https://time.com/6201330/brittney-griner-time-cover/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Brittany Griner is "special" because she's a Mixed-Race female, which per defaltam (by default) Black dudes clamour & fawn over and gloat over how they got her number or that they "hit it right quick" before.
This all happens because Mixed Race (people having some sub-Saharan blood but not mostly) people in America LOATHE being what they are: Mixed-Race....most of the time, they lean towards calling themselves "I'm Black, but I'm lightskin" WTF??! :wtf:

There are other countries where Mixed Race people are proud to be Mixed Race, but America is the only one where Mixed Race people hardly date each other. Rare cases like Grant Hill and Tamia and Steph Curry and Ayesha Curry (both celebrity couples).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Brittany Griener has been held to make an example out of how Western moist mafia wokeism is bad for mother Russia. Russia is very traditional and they should be IMHO (except they have Starbucks in St. Petersburg and Moscow now Ewww ewwww)