The Epic Rise Of China Is Over

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Epic Rise Of China Is Over

Post by Taco »

A few things you probably didn't know...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Epic Rise Of China Is Over

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The writing is on the wall. China is going down the drain, their housing market is a complete bust, their property sector will soon crumble and they are massively in-debt, worse than America. They do not have immigrants to keep the show running, their robotics are shit, they depend on other countries for chips and higher technology. They do not innovate, all their tech is blatantly stolen and their birth rate (1.08 child per woman) is even lower than Japan (1.2)... only a braindead CCP serf in denial would be blind to China's demise.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 12:28 am
The writing is on the wall. China is going down the drain, their housing market is a complete bust, their property sector will soon crumble and they are massively in-debt, worse than America. They do not have immigrants to keep the show running, their robotics are shit, they depend on other countries for chips and higher technology. They do not innovate, all their tech is blatantly stolen and their birth rate (1.08 child per woman) is even lower than Japan (1.2)... only a braindead CCP serf in denial would be blind to China's demise.
Plus their navy is sh*t. Even if they want to invade Taiwan and take over, they can't. Not enough transport ships and naval fleets.
China also have to go through South Korea, Japan, Taiwan to get access to the Pacific Ocean.
Even Vietnam hates China and won't buy Chinese made goods or accept Chinese immigrants.

The Chinese do have hundreds of millions of rural serfs/farmers but they are losing their competitive edge because Western company's moving their factories to other cheaper countries such as Vietnam, and India and eventually constant evolving automation, AI technology will render their large population useless as the A.I powered factories produce stuff cheaper, faster, and better.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Taco wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 11:48 pm
A few things you probably didn't know...

I'm well aware, and hoping for a total collapse of the CCP
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 6:39 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Plus their navy is sh*t. Even if they want to invade Taiwan and take over, they can't. Not enough transport ships and naval fleets.
China also have to go through South Korea, Japan, Taiwan to get access to the Pacific Ocean.
Even Vietnam hates China and won't buy Chinese made goods or accept Chinese immigrants.

The Chinese do have hundreds of millions of rural serfs/farmers but they are losing their competitive edge because Western company's moving their factories to other cheaper countries such as Vietnam, and India and eventually constant evolving automation, AI technology will render their large population useless as the A.I powered factories produce stuff cheaper, faster, and better.
They simply can't compete in advanced manufacturing with the West. It took them over 100 years to make a ballpoint for a pen because their engineers are very good at reverse engineering relatively simple technology, but they struggle with projects that have low tolerances for error or deviation from design. You can take things apart as much as you like, but if you don't know the actual tolerances it is hard to determine what parts have how much give in any direction or with regard to any individual engineering factor. Even knowing those tolerances, recreating them requires knowing the tolerances and deviations of every machine used along the way during manufacture. This is why even their "advanced" microprocessors are many generations behind, they just can't create things that refined. The face-based nature of society, which makes dogma and deferral to one's seniors over ingenuity, has severely hampered their ability to push past this barrier. This will likely worsen in the future as they harden their political policies and further isolate from the outside world, hopefully leading to a collapse of the party and the birth of a regime that truly represents the will of their people, rather than their leaders.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

HouseMD wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 8:26 am
June 8th, 2023, 6:39 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:

They simply can't compete in advanced manufacturing with the West. It took them over 100 years to make a ballpoint for a pen because their engineers are very good at reverse engineering relatively simple technology, but they struggle with projects that have low tolerances for error or deviation from design. You can take things apart as much as you like, but if you don't know the actual tolerances it is hard to determine what parts have how much give in any direction or with regard to any individual engineering factor. Even knowing those tolerances, recreating them requires knowing the tolerances and deviations of every machine used along the way during manufacture. This is why even their "advanced" microprocessors are many generations behind, they just can't create things that refined. The face-based nature of society, which makes dogma and deferral to one's seniors over ingenuity, has severely hampered their ability to push past this barrier. This will likely worsen in the future as they harden their political policies and further isolate from the outside world, hopefully leading to a collapse of the party and the birth of a regime that truly represents the will of their people, rather than their leaders.
Yep. And still to this day, everything "Made in China" doesn't have the reputation of "quality and excellence". That title still belongs to Japan and Germany. And entire Chinese culture doesn't inspire quality engineering and excellence either in anyway.. :lol: Look at all the "Tofu Dreg Projects"
"reusing sewer oil" to cook their food, "boiling eggs in hot piss", "fake foods", "knockoff Western Brands" and other list of failures... :lol:
Do you think "refinement, high standards and excellence" can be created in an environment like that? I doubt it. :lol: Total half assed f*ckery.
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

im willing to bet that all of you all are wrong lol. china does have major flaws but its still based compared to estrogenic soycucks like south korea, taiwan, japan etc

alt-righters (or whatever you guys consider yourselves) always hate globohomo until it comes to china, then you guys swallow your principles and side with globohomo against china. SAD!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@kukushka

Yes, I might be wrong... Maybe China have some hidden cards that nobody ever imagine.
But I am not some "estrogenic soycuck". Personally I hate K-Pop, K dramas and dressing like a hipster phaggot with make up like you see on Korean TV.

I don't love China either but I also don't like the West. I only stay in the West because of my job and it's earning power.
I am a lone wolf social outcast in America so I don't really care who's side are you and others are on. :)
More of a blessing for me.. at least I don't get stuck with stupid ameriskanks.. no thank you!
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

June 8th, 2023, 2:14 pm
@kukushka

Yes, I might be wrong... Maybe China have some hidden cards that nobody ever imagine.
But I am not some "estrogenic soycuck". Personally I hate K-Pop, K dramas and dressing like a hipster phaggot with make up like you see on Korean TV.

I don't love China either but I also don't like the West. I only stay in the West because of my job and it's earning power.
I am a lone wolf social outcast in America so I don't really care who's side are you and others are on. :)
More of a blessing for me.. at least I don't get stuck with stupid ameriskanks.. no thank you!
I didnt say YOU were an estrogenic soycuck, I was saying that (in a general sense) countries like south korea, taiwan etc are estrogenic soycucks. wouldnt you agree that this is accurate?

china is based because its all business, it doesnt pretend to be anything else and it doesnt propagandize globohomo to everyone else. I would rather have an "enemy" that I know where I stand with it compared to an "ally" that will betray me
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kukushka wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 2:20 pm
@kukushka

I didnt say YOU were an estrogenic soycuck, I was saying that (in a general sense) countries like south korea, taiwan etc are estrogenic soycucks. wouldnt you agree that this is accurate?

china is based because its all business, it doesnt pretend to be anything else and it doesnt propagandize globohomo to everyone else. I would rather have an "enemy" that I know where I stand with it compared to an "ally" that will betray me
Nah it's cool. I know you didn't mean "me". I just wanted to clarify my position. Countries such as South Korea, Taiwan and Japan are "soycucks" because they are under American sphere of influence. All of them rely on Big Brother America for military protection. American Pop music was imported to those countries and each of them have fully absorbed it and keep churning out those gay homo sh*t for decades.

It's true China doesn't propagandize globohomo agenda , but they are also into C-pop(Chinese Pop) Similar to K Pop. So China is not all that perfect either.
Chinese Pop Band
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

June 8th, 2023, 2:34 pm
kukushka wrote:
@kukushka

Nah it's cool. I know you didn't mean "me". I just wanted to clarify my position. Countries such as South Korea, Taiwan and Japan are "soycucks" because they are under American sphere of influence. All of them rely on Big Brother America for military protection. American Pop music was imported to those countries and each of them have fully absorbed it and keep churning out those gay homo sh*t for decades.

It's true China doesn't propagandize globohomo agenda , but they are also into C-pop(Chinese Pop) Similar to K Pop. So China is not all that perfect either.
its more of a mindset thing to me. I dont care about cpop or kpop etc, its not a big deal. im concerned more about the general mindset of the population. mainland chinese people seem more practical and "chuddy" than soycuck countries like south korea and taiwan which uncritically swallow whatever bullshit globohomo pushes. its true that most people, regardless of their nationality will be NPCs but the NPCism in south korea and taiwan seem to be especially strong
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kukushka wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 2:53 pm
kukushka wrote:
@kukushka

its more of a mindset thing to me. I dont care about cpop or kpop etc, its not a big deal. im concerned more about the general mindset of the population. mainland chinese people seem more practical and "chuddy" than soycuck countries like south korea and taiwan which uncritically swallow whatever bullshit globohomo pushes. its true that most people, regardless of their nationality will be NPCs but the NPCism in south korea and taiwan seem to be especially strong
What do you expect? Both South Korea and Taiwan is under the U.S sphere of influence. Whoever outside of the Global Homo Western influence is the "enemy" such as China and Russia. Both South Korea and Taiwan rely heavily on U.S military protection. The same demented globohomo behavior will be transplanted into both societies and whatever the west is doing is deemed "trendy" or "progressive".
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

June 8th, 2023, 3:16 pm
kukushka wrote:
kukushka wrote:
@kukushka

What do you expect? Both South Korea and Taiwan is under the U.S sphere of influence. Whoever outside of the Global Homo Western influence is the "enemy" such as China and Russia. Both South Korea and Taiwan rely heavily on U.S military protection. The same demented globohomo behavior will be transplanted into both societies and whatever the west is doing is deemed "trendy" or "progressive".
I was never arguing otherwise regarding what youre saying. my point has always been that china is relatively based compared to south korea or taiwan. this is true regardless of the actual reasons why south korea or taiwan are soycucks
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kukushka wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 3:20 pm
June 8th, 2023, 3:16 pm
kukushka wrote:
kukushka wrote:

I was never arguing otherwise regarding what youre saying. my point has always been that china is relatively based compared to south korea or taiwan. this is true regardless of the actual reasons why south korea or taiwan are soycucks
I understand. China is relatively a big country with 5000 years of history. South Korea and Taiwan are small countries that have to rely on other big powers for protection via America. Both countries have to "dick-ride" big brother America now so that's why both are soycucks. China doesn't have to ride any one else's dick.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

kukushka wrote:
@kukushka

China also has no soul. They've purged true religion and philosophy for a materialist world in which human life has no value and the only thing that matters is money. Take a Chinese girl out to a nice restaurant and watch how she treats the staff as less-than-human and you'll see that the social fabric of China is nonexistent. It's a Darwinian hellscape