Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by Winston »

Newswoman on Sky News Australia crying as she reports on the Hamas attack of Israel which left hundreds of civilians dead and hostages taken. The worst attack on Israel in decades. Considered Israel's 9/11. What did Israel do to deserve this? They must have done something wrong or have bad karma to have this happen. Any idea @Cornfed?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by Winston »

Wow there are now 700 dead in Israel from the Hamas attack according to the BBC. Geez. I wonder if this is the start of WW3?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
October 10th, 2023, 9:54 am
Newswoman on Sky News Australia crying as she reports on the Hamas attack of Israel which left hundreds of civilians dead and hostages taken. The worst attack on Israel in decades. Considered Israel's 9/11. What did Israel do to deserve this? They must have done something wrong or have bad karma to have this happen. Any idea @Cornfed?

Cornfed is gone, so I don't think he will reply to this. But the Jews are scum, they aren't that innocent.
You should already know by now all the shit they've done. Plus the Jews let this happened, they have the most fortified nation in the world but allowed this war to happen because they wanted it to happen. Now they want all this sympathy from everyone, f**k them.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
October 10th, 2023, 10:00 am
Wow there are now 700 dead in Israel from the Hamas attack according to the BBC. Geez. I wonder if this is the start of WW3?
@Winston Will you please come out and make a public show of support for Israel on your YouTube channel and Facebook page? A real man of honor and moral duty would show his unwavering and stalwart support for the country of Israel.

It is now on you Winston to make a statement on your Youtube channel. Do you have the strength to do it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Israel should just wipe Palestine off the map and colonize the shiznit out of it. Commit borderline genocide against the little terrorist shits. Oh my gosh, how can you say that? Why not, they call for genocide all the time. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... hants-f-k/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I still say they are playing everybody for fools with this shit.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

NPCslammer wrote:
October 10th, 2023, 5:04 pm
Israel should just wipe Palestine off the map and colonize the shiznit out of it. Commit borderline genocide against the little terrorist shits....
Hamas followers are crazy and do not think about what might happen tomorrow.
Do they really think, Israel will remain silent, doing nothing?

Yes, Hamas followers were able to enter Israel, because the Israel military failed to act quickly and Hamas followers were killing hundreds of young people unable to defend themselves because they had no guns, just attending a music festival .... a horrible terrorist action.

The reaction of Israel was slow, it took a while - surprisingly long - to be combat ready - but do not ask me what will happen during the next coming weeks with Gaza area and with all these Hamas followers.

Israel military is now ready to fight back and the intention of the Israel government is destroy everything related to Hamas.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... error.html

Gaza 'will soon be a tent city' says Israeli official as IDF launches 250 airstrikes in one hour into 'Nest of Terror' and 'infantry, artillery and 300,000 reservists' mass on the border 'ready to execute' ground offensive
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The palestinians are fighting a brutal oppressor who is determined to exterminate them. Their courage almost makes me want to adopt Islam. One big question is the “failure” of Israeli intelligence, which is the best in the world. Alex Jones believes it was an intentional stand down, and a calculated chess move.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 5:52 am
The palestinians are fighting a brutal oppressor who is determined to exterminate them. Their courage almost makes me want to adopt Islam. One big question is the “failure” of Israeli intelligence, which is the best in the world. Alex Jones believes it was an intentional stand down, and a calculated chess move.
That should always be the first and most likely explanation when Israel is involved -- a false flag. Political pressures on Netanyahoo and Biden relieved (what Ukraine?), and the opportunity to slaughter Palestineans and seize more territory. (Interesting that Jones would speculate thusly; the Jews have always been the third rail for him -- he won't go there, like all the pols in the U.S.) But maybe it's for real, and maybe Hamas knows something about whether Hezbollah, Syria, Iran and possibly even Russia will get involved. In which case off goes the U.S. tranny army to save the day, and be exposed for how weak it is now.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Israel is the artificially fulfilled promise, courtesy of the Rothschilds, of a promised land for the Jewish people, notoriously stateless people (like the Gipsies). The problem is that that promised land coincided with territories that had been already peacefully inhabited by Islamic and Jewish communities of every possible colour and fringe.

Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians and Egyptians have historically never hated the Jews, as they were just one part of their ethnical makeup. My wife's auntie's late husband was a Jewish man of exquisite personality and kind heart, born in Lebanon from a family who had been living in Beirut for countless generations. Neither he or his family ever had trouble with Hezbollah.

How would you react if your ancestral land was suddenly declared righful property of another group of people, whom you used to share that land with anyway. Sort of the US states, where Latinos have never been openly forced out, declared annexed territories of Mexico, or Colombia.

How would you then react if you were forced out of your ancestral land and into what amounts to an open-air prison, subject to second-class citizen status and laws, without an industrial infrastructure on which to base a modicum of growth.

70+ years of Israli exclusive claims of Jerusalem and Palestine have come to roost on several occasions. Why this brand new theatre of war is happening now, right now, is under everybody's eyes. Israel and the US know they can no longer count on the disruptive power of the Ukraine war, which Putin has already won a long time ago. They need so start up another shitstorm, they need Israel to get his 9/11 moment, a false flag operation obviously, one the world will use to justify Israel to use all possible means to inflict damage on the battered Palestinian people.

Of course their calculation is that Russia is too busy in Ukraine to intervene. Iran, on the other hand...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 8:16 am
Israel is the artificially fulfilled promise, courtesy of the Rothschilds, of a promised land for the Jewish people, notoriously stateless people (like the Gipsies). The problem is that that promised land coincided with territories that had been already peacefully inhabited by Islamic and Jewish communities of every possible colour and fringe.

Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians and Egyptians have historically never hated the Jews, as they were just one part of their ethnical makeup. My wife's auntie's late husband was a Jewish man of exquisite personality and kind heart, born in Lebanon from a family who had been living in Beirut for countless generations. Neither he or his family ever had trouble with Hezbollah.

How would you react if your ancestral land was suddenly declared righful property of another group of people, whom you used to share that land with anyway. Sort of the US states, where Latinos have never been openly forced out, declared annexed territories of Mexico, or Colombia.

How would you then react if you were forced out of your ancestral land and into what amounts to an open-air prison, subject to second-class citizen status and laws, without an industrial infrastructure on which to base a modicum of growth.

70+ years of Israli exclusive claims of Jerusalem and Palestine have come to roost on several occasions. Why this brand new theatre of war is happening now, right now, is under everybody's eyes. Israel and the US know they can no longer count on the disruptive power of the Ukraine war, which Putin has already won a long time ago. They need so start up another shitstorm, they need Israel to get his 9/11 moment, a false flag operation obviously, one the world will use to justify Israel to use all possible means to inflict damage on the battered Palestinian people.

Of course their calculation is that Russia is too busy in Ukraine to intervene. Iran, on the other hand...
Good background info for people who have no idea of the historical context (here's looking at you, k).

Russia is not too busy in Ukraine. They built up a state-of-the-art military of a million souls, and are using only a couple hundred thousand of them to spank Ukraine whenever it thinks it's going to launch an "offensive." Russia doesn't want any more of Ukraine than it already has, so it's locked and loaded for action elsewhere. Not that Iran isn't capable by itself of giving Uncle Bully a black eye.

U.S, politics is such a clown show. The empire was suffering defections by so-called conservatives from the Ukraine bandwagon, so they bring in the Christian Zionist reinforcements in their tens of millions. These are people who think they're going to be raptured once Greater Biblical Israel has been restored, and they support any military expansion Israel wants to undertake. How very Christian of them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
October 10th, 2023, 10:04 am
Winston wrote:
October 10th, 2023, 10:00 am
@Winston Will you please come out and make a public show of support for Israel on your YouTube channel and Facebook page? A real man of honor and moral duty would show his unwavering and stalwart support for the country of Israel.

It is now on you Winston to make a statement on your Youtube channel. Do you have the strength to do it?
Why are you telling me what to do? If you want to support Israel why don't you do it on your FB page and YT channel?

No I'm not interested in that because I'm not low IQ. There are two sides to every conflict, and neither side considers themselves to be the bad guy. Why would I pick sides? I'm neutral because I don't want to play the false game of good vs evil or left vs right, etc. It's a trick of the matrix to put you in polarity so you take a side and get angry and get your energy parasited to feed the matrix. You keep forgetting that we live in a loosh harvesting matrix and are fed on like cattle. I've explained this countless times. You never learn it seems. These neverending wars in the Middle East don't happen naturally. They are cooked up by the matrix to keep you constantly angry and in a state of fear and emotion. If you play along with it, it will never end. When will you wake up and realize the trick?

Watch videos by Howdie Mickoski or Matt McKinley. They are the closest to the truth. Here is Matt's take on this below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Roseanne Barr from the TV sitcom Roseanne explains on PBD Podcast why the Israel invasion doesn't add up because Hamas doesn't benefit from it. It looks like a fishy false flag attack. How could enemy soldiers just walk across the border so easily like that in broad daylight with nothing to stop them? It's very fishy and suspicious if you think about it.

The full interview is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItdupT76Pog

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This great video by Real Life Lore explains why the wars in the Middle East and the current borders between Middle Eastern countries guarantee neverending wars there. Hence it's a lost cause, and most likely engineered to be so, as a constant loosh harvesting energy source for the matrix and the demons and reptilians that feed off it.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2023, 9:45 am
This great video by Real Life Lore explains why the wars in the Middle East and the current borders between Middle Eastern countries guarantee neverending wars there. Hence it's a lost cause, and most likely engineered to be so, as a constant loosh harvesting energy source for the matrix and the demons and reptilians that feed off it.

But is it reasonable? Muslims are not very reasonable people if you do not keep them under control what do you think they will do when they have real power?