Why "Entry" Level Jobs Now Require 3-5 Years Experience

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why "Entry" Level Jobs Now Require 3-5 Years Experience

Post by jamesbond »

This is a good video explaining why companies want people to have experience for entry level jobs even though there is a labor shortage.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Why "Entry" Level Jobs Now Require 3-5 Years Experience

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
November 11th, 2023, 6:54 am
This is a good video explaining why companies want people to have experience for entry level jobs even though there is a labor shortage.

@jamesbond Good to have you back brother.

We're born into this world and then we enter the school system and that is the beginning of a long series of humiliation rituals that we're forced to take part in.

We're born into this world and we're told what to do. We have to find a way out and earn our freedom.

Age 5-12 : Kids who know nothing are indoctrinated.

Age 13-18 : Middle school and high school where kids are forced to listen to a teacher (authority figure) tell them what to do.

Age 18-19 : You're set free into the world and now forced to work at some job. The smart ones figure out early that it's all a "game" and they strategize how to game the system to their advantage.

Basically if you don't game the system to your advantage, then the system owns you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
November 11th, 2023, 8:57 am
jamesbond wrote:
November 11th, 2023, 6:54 am

@jamesbond Good to have you back brother.

We're born into this world and then we enter the school system and that is the beginning of a long series of humiliation rituals that we're forced to take part in.

We're born into this world and we're told what to do. We have to find a way out and earn our freedom.

Age 13-18 : Middle school and high school where kids are forced to listen to a teacher (authority figure) tell them what to do.

Age 18-19 : You're set free into the world and now forced to work at some job. The smart ones figure out early that it's all a "game" and they strategize how to game the system to their advantage.

Basically if you don't game the system to your advantage, then the system owns you.
Gaming system only works if you do something illegal and only men are forced down this path. But if you are a woman, you just need an OF account and you don't need to game shit. Just throw your ass around and simps will make sure you're taken care of for the rest of your life. Also just because a job says you need experience doesn't mean you do. I've applied for jobs I wasn't experienced for, and still got hired for the shit. Some of these jobs only care about their "diversity" quoto's anyway.

You can also make stuff up easily too, have people you know pose as references and speak on your behalf. When you get the job, just make sure you know how to really do the work, and even then they still might not really fire you if they are short and desperate.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
November 11th, 2023, 8:57 am

Wow @kangarunner, this is one of the most based posts on HA! :o

School is indeed an indoctrination program. It teaches you just enough to function as an obedient slave within the system but not enough to become independent of it.

If you want to live a decent life outside of some monotonous serf job, then the best thing you can do is to forget about all of the useless garbage you learned in school and college, look outside the box, research all of the possible ways of making location-independent and passive income online, and then follow through with an actionable plan aimed at gaining one's own financial and social freedom.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 11th, 2023, 11:26 am
School is indeed an indoctrination program. It teaches you just enough to function as an obedient slave within the system but not enough to become independent of it.
What's awful is that most people grow up as adults adapted to be "good slaves". I was a "good slave" for many years. And then I took the red pill...

An animal in a zoo who is obedient is only "good" in the eyes of the zookeeper. But the animal who wants to break free from the confinement and goes wild and crazy to break free is not considered "good".
Lucas88 wrote:
November 11th, 2023, 11:26 am
the best thing you can do is to forget about all of the useless garbage you learned in school and college, look outside the box, research all of the possible ways
The thing is....that it's natural to want to fit in with the group. There's feel-good chemicals when you belong to a part of a group. And then, when you're outcasted or rejected by a group, then you feel bad and down and depressed. So it's a survival tactic to want to fit in.

Most people never free their mind. They never learn to be independent thinkers and say f**k no to the herd thinking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

You can't escape 'the system' I am in China now and the system here is far more repressive for Chinese people and harder to escape from. Of course, being a foreigner, I am mostly free of their system - so there are things I am not able to do because I am not part of it - it isn't easy for me to send money home for example - but the things I can do and they can't outweigh it by a big margin.

Of course, the start of being institutionalised by the system is school but it doesn't end there - marriage, kids, mortgages and easy credit are heavier anchors to tie you to the system and I would argue this, most people are happy to be tied up to the system - kids, easy credit and eternal debt makes them feel comfortable - most people I know wouldn't ever leave the place they grew up in to live somewhere else or to be free of the constraints of the system - the system gives them things they like - a home, a family, their friends, a routine - the system to them is a vital support network that gives them great comfort and a sense of being.

To be free of the major constraints of the system is a choice of outliers - not many people actually do it - even not marrying and staying single as a lot of women over 30 in first world countries are doing is seen as a rebellion against the system - never mind men who leave their countries to find a life elsewhere.