Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill) Jailed and Tortured in Ukrainian Prison!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill) Jailed and Tortured in Ukrainian Prison!

Post by Shemp »

publicduende wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 6:44 am
The element that surprises me the most is that, for a citizen of that type, the US embassy didn't move a wee finger.
Because he's an nternet clown who was supporting a enemy of the USA during wartime. There are plenty of USA citizens in Russia or China or Dubai jails who got into trouble and never supported an enemy state during wartime and yet they are still abandoned to their fate.

You seem triggered by the concept of courage to the point of discussing things (like ass licking) that might trigger @MrMan. There is nothing courageous about stirring up a hornet's nest and then waiting around to be stung to death, or insulting a gang leader in front of his friends and then waiting around to get beat senseless, etc, etc. This is death wish behavior. No more courageous than ordinary suicide.

There are plenty of Ukrainians who speak out against the regime of Telegram or YouTube. Aristovich and Panvlchenko are the ones i follow but there are others. They were threatened, so they sensibly left Ukraine and continue to post from elsewhere. This is what any normal intellectual does. Now if Lira wanted to lead a political movement, like Navalny, then yes, he'd have to be in Ukraine and risk martyrdom. But he wasn't a leader of any movement, he was just an internet attention seeker pretending to be an intellectual.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

kangarunner wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 7:26 pm
Shemp wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 5:37 pm
This 1 minute video about how now is the best time in history for Alpha males is worth watching in light of this discussion of Gonzalo Lira:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0K-v4HEh9fQ
It's great to see that little yappy dog stay down there in shithole ...

He's not an alpha male. ...
Glad someone clicked on that link and enjoyed a good laugh. He reminded me of that Gonzalo Lira, which is why i posted in this thread: delusional expat slowly going crazy and filling up YouTube with blathering, plus his derelict appearance resembles Gonzalo Lira. I can't possibly keep up with all the shit Andy posts but the video explaining the demise of his Hobo forum was worth watching. He says he had no desire to be famous (lie) and just wanted to improve the world (lie) but people kept attacking him (because he is delusional and spouts nonsense that demands a reply) which is why no comments on his YouTube channel (he doesn't want his delusions of grandeur to be challenged).

If Andy the Hobo is alpha, then so is every homeless guy bumming for spare change.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 8:25 am
It's kind of funny how everyone immediately assumes the guy must have been "tortured and killed" when he was a fat f**k and a heavy smoker. He probably died of a combination of neglect from his jailers and his own bad habits catching up with him... not everything is some grand conspiracy. Some fools just have a death wish. He got his.
Well it's been said in alt media that Ukraine does torture Russian soldiers that it captures. Slavic people can be barbaric. They treated the Germans horribly after WW2. But I heard that Gonzalo Lira might have had some terminal illness so he didn't have long to live anyway. So he went for broke.

How come his friends and family haven't spoken out? If no one knows him personally then maybe he's just an actor playing a role in this script and was just messing with our minds the whole time? Then when his role was done they just vanished him and retired his character? Lol. Who knows anything is possible.

But I don't get why Ukraine had to jail him. Why not just kick him out of the country and be rid of him? Why does his wife and kids never speak out? It's suspicious and odd.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
It's kind of funny how everyone immediately assumes the guy must have been "tortured and killed" when he was a fat f**k and a heavy smoker. He probably died of a combination of neglect from his jailers and his own bad habits catching up with him... not everything is some grand conspiracy. Some fools just have a death wish. He got his.
Also keep in mind MZ that anyone can lie. So if he was tortured and killed in Ukraine, the Ukraine officials can lie and say he died of bad health or natural causes to cover up their crimes. No one is an angel in war. And people often lie. Most people don't even have the basic morals or decency to return things they borrow, which is why I stopped loaning things to people long ago. So I wouldn't trust anyone to be fully honest unless they live for truth only, which few people do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 9:42 am
publicduende wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 8:26 am
galii wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 6:56 am
Pub, GsJackson is a flat earther. What are you talking about?
Looking for the truth has a price. Maybe one day we will find out that the earth is, indeed, not spherical. :)
Come on man you are a studied engineer. Let Alex explain you the math. Maybe after you retire you may have time to do the math and not fall for cocroach red pill tipes.
Stop getting off topic. Gonzalo Lira never promoted flat earth. Stop trying to discredit people with cheap low class tactics please. That's intellectually weak and dishonest.

Math doesn't prove anything. Even Nikola Tesla said that. He was the greatest genius. Math is not physical proof and is not the scientific method. You don't even know anything about objective science. Anyone can use math to BS and invent theories that no one can verify or prove. It doesn't make them true. You are totally programmer to ridicule only. Not to investigate.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:19 pm
with cheap low class tactics
cheap low class tactics like paying 21 year old gogo bar girls in Angeles City to have sex with you for 1 hour?

I may go to Angeles City and slum it down with the low class trash there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:30 pm
Winston wrote:
with cheap low class tactics
cheap low class tactics like paying 21 year old gogo bar girls in Angeles City to have sex with you for 1 hour?

I may go to Angeles City and slum it down with the low class trash there.
At least paying bar girls for sex is honest and real and legit. Gali on the other hand posts lies and insults which are toxic and result in nothing good. That's why many have called him a troll. Nothing wrong with bar girls as long as it's done honestly. The only consequence is that if you are a whoremonger it hinders your ability to be monogamous and faithful in a marriage or long term relationship.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
galii wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 9:42 am
publicduende wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 8:26 am
galii wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 6:56 am
Pub, GsJackson is a flat earther. What are you talking about?
Looking for the truth has a price. Maybe one day we will find out that the earth is, indeed, not spherical. :)
Come on man you are a studied engineer. Let Alex explain you the math. Maybe after you retire you may have time to do the math and not fall for cocroach red pill tipes.
Stop getting off topic. Gonzalo Lira never promoted flat earth. Stop trying to discredit people with cheap low class tactics please. That's intellectually weak and dishonest.

Math doesn't prove anything. Even Nikola Tesla said that. He was the greatest genius. Math is not physical proof and is not the scientific method. You don't even know anything about objective science. Anyone can use math to BS and invent theories that no one can verify or prove. It doesn't make them true. You are totally programmer to ridicule only. Not to investigate.
Cockroach Lira was a lier and a bullshido artist. He copied Russian propaganda and gave idiots what they want to hear. Most science deniers were his fans.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:33 pm
At least paying bar girls for sex is honest and real and legit.
Honest? She absolutely hates the sex and is wanting to get out of the room asap with your money. The only thing she wants in her hand is your cash, not your penis.

Real? How is it real? Real would be having sex with someone who loves you for who you are, not your money.

Never forget who you are to them @Winston. Just a cash dispenser. An ATM to get cash from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

destiny:
good luck and don't get killed.

It is funny that so many guys like the cockroach lier guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx2pR31Sbsc
the gonzalo lira vs lazerpig & destiny roundtable but it's only the best parts
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:07 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Well it's been said in alt media that Ukraine does torture Russian soldiers that it captures. Slavic people can be barbaric. They treated the Germans horribly after WW2. But I heard that Gonzalo Lira might have had some terminal illness so he didn't have long to live anyway. So he went for broke.

How come his friends and family haven't spoken out? If no one knows him personally then maybe he's just an actor playing a role in this script and was just messing with our minds the whole time? Then when his role was done they just vanished him and retired his character? Lol. Who knows anything is possible.

But I don't get why Ukraine had to jail him. Why not just kick him out of the country and be rid of him? Why does his wife and kids never speak out? It's suspicious and odd.
His father spoke out on the inquest after Gonzalo Lira's death. The apple seemingly does not fall far from the tree.