Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 11:38 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 11:33 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 11:28 pm
88jose88 wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 7:16 pm
MrMan wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 6:32 pm
A man being with a teenage girl who is physically mature enough to have children if he rightly married her with her father's permission and treats her well is not perverted like a man having sex with another man, including men who have fake vaginas.
quoted,so the authorities can see this and take the right actions regarding you.You're sick dude.

consensual sex between two adults is not nearly the same as having sex with a child.

I'm actually shocked and disappointed so many people are on this pedo's side,people are showing their true colors.@Pixel--Dude even wished him a good luck with his pedo forum,and he's a moderator lol

this place deserves to die.
What the hell are you getting hysterical about? So f***ing what if I wished him good luck with his site. What does that prove?

This place deserves to die? What do you mean by that? If you don't like it here then you know where the door is.
That's why I keep saying, Dan probably won't be back now that he's got his own place to talk about what he wants to talk about, although risky but still. I guess everyone suggest we attack him for it instead :lol:
Probably. On his forum he can talk about whatever he wants, but here he has to play by Winston's rules. I've warned him about making threads about this kind of thing before and had to remove a couple of them.

I think Dan is weird and I don't understand his fascination with the kinds of "women" that he likes. But I don't see what the above hysteria was about with certain people crying about how not joining the witch hunt somehow makes you an advocate for unsavoury behaviour :lol:

I don't care what DanSilly does on his own forum. If he's happier over there talking about whatever he wants to talk about then why should I have anything else to say about it other than what I said? Lol
I feel that people in general honestly can't at times help what they are attracted to. Even when age comes into the matter. It's taboo in all sure but at the end of the day people sometimes struggle with these things. Me personally I have given up on pursuing anyone at all period. I think when a person hits rock bottom and really hard it's even worse for them. They end up indulging in all kinds of addictions or developing all sorts of interest in things that may not be normal or according to society standards morally right. I think as the world falls completely apart there are going to be a lot of people doing shit that isn't all that natural...I even heard someone say that if the hunger gets really bad people might start cannibalizing each other...I don't think it'll get to that point but there are actual tribes alive today that eat human flesh.

I also remember seeing a video on youtube about these African soldiers that did that...They would kill their enemies and then eat them raw....It was disturbing as hell. Other than that I wish I was still a teenager, I honestly miss hitting on older women. I use to do it all the damn time because I was attracted to women that were old enough to be my mother...Now I see these same older women today as used up nobodies that made a career out of screwing around...They don't spark the interest like they use to in the early 90s. But neither do any of the 18 year olds and early 20 somethings....I just find little appeal in females anymore because the modern era has made so many of them less attractive....You end up with a liberal woman you'll regret every bit of it, especially if she's white.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Post by Pixel--Dude »

January 21st, 2024, 11:42 pm
I feel that people in general honestly can't at times help what they are attracted to. Even when age comes into the matter. It's taboo in all sure but at the end of the day people sometimes struggle with these things. Me personally I have given up on pursuing anyone at all period. I think when a person hits rock bottom and really hard it's even worse for them. They end up indulging in all kinds of addictions or developing all sorts of interest in things that may not be normal or according to society standards morally right. I think as the world falls completely apart there are going to be a lot of people doing shit that isn't all that natural...I even heard someone say that if the hunger gets really bad people might start cannibalizing each other...I don't think it'll get to that point but there are actual tribes alive today that eat human flesh. I also remember seeing a video on youtube about these African soldiers that did that...They would kill their enemies and then eat them raw....It was disturbing as hell. I wish I was still a teenager, I honestly miss hitting on older women. Lord knows I use to do it all the damn time.
I don't think social conventions are really a bad thing. I think we do need universally agreed upon morals and principles by which everyone should stick by. I think consent is a big part of this. I don't have anything against gays like @Mr.Mistoffelees f***ing each other behind closed doors and I don't give a crap about people like @CaptainSkelebob2 sleeping with ladyboys because among all parties their is consent.

When it comes to the topic of people attracted to children, I think it's morally reprehensible because a child cannot consent. They do not even know what they are consenting to. It's abuse and it's wrong.

For the record, I don't think @dancilley fits the above description. Even though he made a thread which I had to delete about how "pedophilia" will save America. Something like that. He's attracted to teenagers, not prepubescent children. The term that best describes him is Hebophile. Or something like that.

I'm still not condoning what he advocates for though. Personally I think a grown man in his 30s dating anyone younger than 20 years old is a bit f***ing dodgy. Even if they are "biologically developed" mental development in females still doesn't finish maturing until at least 25 years old. That's why most countries have universally agreed that anyone under the age of 18 should still be considered a child, because mentally they still are!

In my opinion, and I mean no disrespect when I say this, but grown men who are into young girls should grow the f**k up themselves and find someone closer to their own age. They're just behaving like silly fantasists.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 11:53 pm
January 21st, 2024, 11:42 pm
I feel that people in general honestly can't at times help what they are attracted to. Even when age comes into the matter. It's taboo in all sure but at the end of the day people sometimes struggle with these things. Me personally I have given up on pursuing anyone at all period. I think when a person hits rock bottom and really hard it's even worse for them. They end up indulging in all kinds of addictions or developing all sorts of interest in things that may not be normal or according to society standards morally right. I think as the world falls completely apart there are going to be a lot of people doing shit that isn't all that natural...I even heard someone say that if the hunger gets really bad people might start cannibalizing each other...I don't think it'll get to that point but there are actual tribes alive today that eat human flesh. I also remember seeing a video on youtube about these African soldiers that did that...They would kill their enemies and then eat them raw....It was disturbing as hell. I wish I was still a teenager, I honestly miss hitting on older women. Lord knows I use to do it all the damn time.
I don't think social conventions are really a bad thing. I think we do need universally agreed upon morals and principles by which everyone should stick by. I think consent is a big part of this. I don't have anything against gays like @Mr.Mistoffelees f***ing each other behind closed doors and I don't give a crap about people like @CaptainSkelebob2 sleeping with ladyboys because among all parties their is consent.

When it comes to the topic of people attracted to children, I think it's morally reprehensible because a child cannot consent. They do not even know what they are consenting to. It's abuse and it's wrong.

For the record, I don't think @dancilley fits the above description. Even though he made a thread which I had to delete about how "pedophilia" will save America. Something like that. He's attracted to teenagers, not prepubescent children. The term that best describes him is Hebophile. Or something like that.

I'm still not condoning what he advocates for though. Personally I think a grown man in his 30s dating anyone younger than 20 years old is a bit f***ing dodgy. Even if they are "biologically developed" mental development in females still doesn't finish maturing until at least 25 years old. That's why most countries have universally agreed that anyone under the age of 18 should still be considered a child, because mentally they still are!

In my opinion, and I mean no disrespect when I say this, but grown men who are into young girls should grow the f**k up themselves and find someone closer to their own age. They're just behaving like silly fantasists.
Well I strongly disagree with this. If a man wants a date slightly under 18 and if he's legally allowed to then I don't see how that constitute as problematic. I don't see how it makes him less mature and not everyone wants someone their own age either, I don't want a damn 37 year old woman. Telling a man he shouldn't be messing around with 18 year olds is laughable. The only reason other nations are saying 18 and up it's because they do what America sorry ass tells them to.

But throughout history men have always chose younger females over older ones and this include men that can kick your ass too. Choosing a younger female doesn't disqualify a man as being someone who "needs to grow up." I call false on that under 18 means a person is still a child too. This is why Africans and Muslims are running wild all over Europe. They don't think this way in their society. And these men will go after younger girls, but who's ballsey enough to tell them they can't? Sure as hell isn't the white boys who are getting colonized like a bunch of stupid bitches fearing the word "You're racist."

By 13 you are considered a grown man in Africa, not a child. And it's because of that mentality they come from a tougher environment than all these coddled ass mutha fuckers in White countries who can't even see that they are being invaded and shit by Islamic males and Africans because they don't have the foresight to defend their territory against men who were taught these things much younger. Even Vietnamese kids are smart enough to pick up a rifle and fight an invader trying to colonize them.

You know how old Dante Masemune was in Japan when he lead his fathers army to battle and whooped ass everywhere he went? He was only 14 years old dude, not 20, not 30, 14 years old commanding a military and winning all over Japan. That "they are still kids" stuff is a bunch of nonsense. People are only kids because the Gov have kept people stuck in that mindset that they are children until they tell you when you can finally be a grown up. But you have "kids" who can build stuff now, owning their own businesses, and everything. I've known 16 year olds who live on their own. In China most kids are way ahead of kids in every other country because their parents teach them EVERYTHING at an early age. That is why they have such an advantage because they aren't coddled even in a communist country.

In actuality age really don't mean shit. Unless you really are a child and or act like one. But by the time most people are 12 years of age, they aren't all nearly as stupid, fragile, confused or incapable of understanding as people paint them out to be. I knew what sex was at age 11 because my uncle always sat us down and had the talk about it. We didn't need the gov permission to learn about this shit, that was up to the men in my family to teach us how important it was and I grew up very smart about it which is why I don't have kids out of wedlock or anything. Some people learn faster than others do. When I was about 16 or 17 I chased women in their 30s for marriage because I felt that I was responsible enough to have a wife much older than myself. My attitude was, f**k what society thought. Adult women in their 30s was sexy to me. But I would never pursue a 37 or 40+ year old in my late 30s...I'd prefer a 20 or whatever the legal age I'm allowed to have. But since I don't care about dating or pursuing anymore...I'm on the fence. I haven't dated since I was 17 years old. I'm going to die old and alone. And I had three cats before, so I guess that makes me the male version of a Cat lady.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

MrMan wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 9:08 pm
88jose88 wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 7:16 pm
MrMan wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 6:32 pm
A man being with a teenage girl who is physically mature enough to have children if he rightly married her with her father's permission and treats her well is not perverted like a man having sex with another man, including men who have fake vaginas.
quoted,so the authorities can see this and take the right actions regarding you.You're sick dude.

consensual sex between two adults is not nearly the same as having sex with a child.

I'm actually shocked and disappointed so many people are on this pedo's side,people are showing their true colors.@Pixel--Dude even wished him a good luck with his pedo forum,and he's a moderator lol

this place deserves to die.
Why would it be moral for an 18-year-old to get married on the day of her 18th birthday, but immoral the day before? In a lot of places, teens can marry with parental permission. It's an issue of very recently-developed social norms in the west and not morality. You can quote my post. No big deal. I am not breaking the law or encouraging anyone to break the law.

There is no reason for a man wanting to marry a virgin to focus on underaged girls. Cilley's forum looks like a bait and switch. If he likes them young, legal 18-year-olds don't look that much different from 17-year-olds either.

Ethically, a man should get permission from her father to marry her anyway.

Marrying a 17-year-old and a man having sex with a man are not even in the same ballpark. The latter is perversion. Sex with a man's surgical hole is just warped and sick.
A pedophile is someone who is sexually interested in prepubescent children. Puberty is defined by the U.S. government at medlineplus.gov as normally occurring during the ages of 10-14 for girls.

Pubescent means "arriving at or having reached puberty."

So prepubescent means before puberty...which means age nine and younger for girls.

The mainstream media has programmed society to believe that it is wrong to desire girls under 18 because that is pedophilia, and pedophilia is morally wrong.

But pedophilia is being attracted to girls aged nine and younger.

What people have to realize, is that girls reach sexual maturity by age 14, and menstruate at age 12 on average...so they strongly desire sex...but the parents want to make sure she spends her virginity on the best man possible. It's likely that she will not be able to judge and vet males as well as her parents can, that's why it's only legal to have sex with a young teen girl if you get married first (which requires a parent's and judge's permission). They just want to ensure the male is good enough for her to spend her virginity on. They don't want her selling herself short, and definitely obviously want to prevent an adult male from taking advantage of her naivete, and convincing her that he is good enough for her, and pressuring her into having sex with him or something like that so that she physically engages with him, but will regret it later. They want to prevent her from being deflowered and dumped and single again...because she can no longer marry very high quality men at that point (the best quality men only marry virgins).

But yeah, I think most people don't actually think the above, but just think it is 100% wrong for a girl under 18 to date at all, or at least 16. And they may believe she can only date teen males.

But in my opinion, we need to help girls get married as early as they can express desire of their own to, so that they can safely express their sexual desires. It's depressing to be single and alone, and feel desire for a mate...this causes the female to go out and find a mate. Society needs to prevent this from happening, so that the female does not find a mate who will casually deflower her, and then leave her single and non-virgin.

Being a pure virgin is what makes a girl valuable. That's why there are statutory rape laws in place to protect them...so they don't lose their virginity. When a girl loses her virginity outside of wedlock, it is a big loss. She can no longer marry a high-value man. That's why anyone who has sex with a girl under the age of consent will go to prison for years. It's serious. But if a woman has sex with a boy, it's not a big deal, because being a virgin is not what makes a boy valuable. The virginity of a girl is extremely valuable because high-value males pass up all females who are no longer a virgin. As a girl, once you have "been around the block," you are trash for marriage purposes. No one wants to seriously date you for marriage; if you have a boyfriend, he will date you indefinitely without marrying you because he is not passionate enough about you and is on the lookout for someone better (a virgin). If you are a virgin though, you still have a chance at life.

When a man takes a female's virginity outside of wedlock, he is disrespecting that girl. I used to be vaguely conscious of this, that if a male does not want to marry a female, but instead has sex out of wedlock, he is disrespecting her. I thought that used to be common sense in our society. For decades now, that has disappeared, and all females now seem to not think of their purity as valuable. There is programming that encourages promiscuity and expressing yourself sexually with whomever you want, and that placing value on female purity is archaic and just not something that matters anymore. This is programming though, and not what actually matters to people. If people were to lie down and just think about what matters in life, and not be constantly watching TV or YouTube videos or whatever, then they would realize what I have realized. Maybe they need someone like me to tell them that they actually do desire pure virgin girls. It actually was a gay black man in jail who introduced these ideas to me. He actually told me, "Trust me, you do" (desire a 15-year old) when I told him about the crime (of which I was wrongly convicted).

We need to break through the programming. Ask yourself, "If I could, would I date girls under 18? What age would I date? If it were socially acceptable, would I pursue junior high girls? Are they actually sexually arousing to me...or does a female suddenly become sexually arousing when she is 16, 17, or 18? Do I want to marry a 13- or 14-year-old because she is more pure than a 16- or 17-year-old? Do I want to marry the purest girl possible so that I can have the best odds of creating a strong marriage with her, as opposed to an uncooperative one? Do I want to settle for a 16-year-old who may be still a vaginal virgin, but who has reached second or third base? Are girls in junior high too immature for marriage...or is marriage, reproduction, and being a good wife and mother automatic to them if they find the right man? Am I willing to encounter resistance from society when I tell people I am attracted to menstruating females (ages 12 on average and up)? Am I willing to be threatened by some men, and shamed by women? Am I willing to possibly lose my job over this? Am I willing to have evil people produce hateful videos about me online that are slanderous? Or, do I acknowledge that I am attracted to females 12 and up, but I would rather choose to avoid all the resistance from society, and will just choose to only date 18 and up? Or, am I an NPC/normie and it is impossible for me to think for myself, so I will always believe 100% that it is wrong to date females under 18, and I will always think of men who do so as pedophiles? Do I realize that preventing a sexually mature person from engaging in sexual activity is unreasonable...or do I think it's fine to deprive a girl from so, and force her to masturbate and menstruate for years until age 16 or 18? Does wasting reproductive potential matter? Does producing a baby make a person happy? Does producing as many babies as a person possibly can make them happier? Do women who waited until they were in their 30's and largely infertile and struggling to conceive regret not getting married as early as possible?
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Well, I am done with this topic...It's rather boring now. And that is a lot of writing...
I read some of it but, I don't know what else to add to all of it really. So, I'll go and make a thread about war movies instead.
I said my long winded bit to counter Pixel dude's response about age and maturity, etc. Because I felt that he overlooks the fact that age doesn't make a person an adult when they reach a specific age and are old enough to be self aware of things in the world. By age 13 most people already know what sex is...Saying a 17 year old can't consent is absurd as hell. And I'm 100 percent positive every man on this site that got laid didn't wait until they were 24+ and f***ed some girl of the same age or made sure that every lay they had was with a woman the same age as themselves. Most men at least want a girl that's 18 or 20 years old. Especially wealthy males. That's the whole reason why they always divorce their old one and get a younger one. I heard Putin did something like that.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 22nd, 2024, 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

January 22nd, 2024, 12:02 am
Well I strongly disagree with this. If a man wants a date slightly under 18 and if he's legally allowed to then I don't see how that constitute as problematic. I don't see how it makes him less mature and not everyone wants someone their own age either, I don't want a damn 37 year old woman. Telling a man he shouldn't be messing around with 18 year olds is laughable. The only reason other nations are saying 18 and up it's because they do what America sorry ass tells them to.

It's problematic because even though these girls may be biologically developed they still act and think like kids or young teens. I've been to my friend's house before and her 18 year old daughter wad there. She's physically attractive, I won't lie. But when she starts talking and her mannerisms, mentality and personality and all the rest of it resemble someone closer to childhood than adulthood. I don't see what a grown man in his 30s or above would get out of such a relationship to be honest.

As a father to a little girl, if my daughter came home at 18 with a boyfriend in his 30s or 40s I would probably break his f***ing jaw. If my daughter had a boyfriend at that age at 14 or younger I would murder him. I'd strangle him to death with my bare hands.

I think there's more to it than just dismissing it as "because America tells them to!" Personally I don't give a f**k about America and what they say and I STILL think someone who wants to date a girl under the age of 18 is either a narcissistic control freak or someone with a young person mentality or otherwise someone who is a bit dodgy :lol:
But throughout history men have always chose younger females over older ones and this include men that can kick your ass too. Choosing a younger female doesn't disqualify a man as being someone who "needs to grow up." I call false on that under 18 means a person is still a child too. This is why Africans and Muslims are running wild all over Europe. They don't think this way in their society. And these men will go after younger girls, but who's ballsey enough to tell them they can't? Sure as hell isn't the white boys who are getting colonized like a bunch of stupid bitches fearing the word "You're racist."
Throughout history people haven't always been the brightest bunch, have they? Besides which people throughout history were lucky to live to 40 years old. I don't see what them being able to kick my ass has anything to do with anything.

Choosing a girl under 18 for a meaningful relationship probably does mean the man needs to grow up himself. What the hell does a girl that age have to offer a man other than a quick f**k followed by a petulant tantrum about something or other? You can call false on girls under 18 being children all you want. This may be true on a physical and biological level, but the reality is much more nuanced than that. A woman's prefrontal cortex doesn't develop fully until she's at least 25 years old. So when she's in adolescence she's nowhere near matured mentally in spite of the fact that biologically she might look in her prime physically.

What do you mean this is why Muslims and Africans are running all over Europe? What has that got to do with adolescence and mental maturity? You're just throwing in personal bias into a totally unrelated discussion.
By 13 you are considered a grown man in Africa, not a child. And it's because of that mentality they come from a tougher environment than all these coddled ass mutha fuckers in White countries who can't even see that they are being invaded and shit by Islamic males and Africans because they don't have the foresight to defend their territory against men who were taught these things much younger. Even Vietnamese kids are smart enough to pick up a rifle and fight an invader trying to colonize them.
Learning to survive in hostile environments or in situations such as an invasion do not constitute mental maturity or adulthood. That is something that is a natural process within the brain, that process isn't hastened by living a hard life.
You know how old Dante Masemune was in Japan when he lead his fathers army to battle and whooped ass everywhere he went? He was only 14 years old dude, not 20, not 30, 14 years old commanding a military and winning all over Japan. That "they are still kids" stuff is a bunch of nonsense. People are only kids because the Gov have kept people stuck in that mindset that they are children until they tell you when you can finally be a grown up. But you have "kids" who can build stuff now, owning their own businesses, and everything. I've known 16 year olds who live on their own. In China most kids are way ahead of kids in every other country because their parents teach them EVERYTHING at an early age. That is why they have such an advantage because they aren't coddled even in a communist country.
That's impressive! But again, military tactics and strategy doesn't mean someone is an adult or a child. Let's look at it like this: if we had a child chess prodigy who was an expert and beat absolutely everyone, even people double her age, but she was 10. Would it be acceptable to date her? Of course it wouldn't. You can't say someone is an adult based on how smart or adaptable they are. Its a biological and mental developmental process.

There is no green light from nature saying its okay to bang this girl because she's an adult or its not okay to bang this girl because she's not an adult etc, these are principles we've collectively agreed upon as a modern society. For a woman to be considered a woman who is fully developed that includes both physical biological maturity and also mental development.
In actuality age really don't mean shit. Unless you really are a child and or act like one. But by the time most people are 12 years of age, they aren't all nearly as stupid, fragile, confused or incapable of understanding as people paint them out to be. I knew what sex was at age 11 because my uncle always sat us down and had the talk about it. We didn't need the gov permission to learn about this shit, that was up to the men in my family to teach us how important it was and I grew up very smart about it which is why I don't have kids out of wedlock or anything. Some people learn faster than others do. When I was about 16 or 17 I chased women in their 30s for marriage because I felt that I was responsible enough to have a wife much older than myself. My attitude was, f**k what society thought. Adult women in their 30s was sexy to me. But I would never pursue a 37 or 40+ year old in my late 30s...I'd prefer a 20 or whatever the legal age I'm allowed to have. But since I don't care about dating or pursuing anymore...I'm on the fence. I haven't dated since I was 17 years old. I'm going to die old and alone. And I had three cats before, so I guess that makes me the male version of a Cat lady.
You might have known what sex was at age 11, so what? I knew what murder was at the age of 12, does that mean it's okay to go out and kill someone? Why isn't it okay for me to go out and kill someone? Because we have collectively agreed as a species that murder is morally wrong. Is it okay to sleep with a child? Of course not! Because that is morally wrong. It's abuse. When does a child become an adult? This is the problematic question for which there is no right answer, but what is a certainty is that this isn't purely based on physical attributes its also a process of mental development. Yet another thing that we have agreed in modern society is that a woman is a child until age 18.

I think it's very convenient for people like @dancilley to totally overlook the mental aspect of human development when he's looking for his ideal bride. Someone who is easy to control? Right? Such a relationship could never be based on authentic love since the balance of mental wavelengths would be so out of whack! Unless you have the same mindset there is absolutely nothing a girlfriend of that age could offer you other than just being there as something to stick your dick into.

So I would put it to you all that this is the kind of relationship dancilley is really looking for. Because any man in his right mind who wanted a relationship based on mutual respect and authentic love would never have anything in common with a f***ing adolescent! It's either some form of control they truly want, because it's clear he has none on the dating scene, or some delusional ideal based on pure fantasy. Something he'd come to realise was a mistake when his "youthful" virgin wife inevitably starts doing his f***ing head in after a couple of months.

Get a f***ing grip, man.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@dancilley I remember when you put on your Gab channel, "Live The Best Life Possible". I think that's something worth striving for. I hope you do just that but please stay within the law. I think everyone here wants to see you be the best person you can be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 11:53 pm

A child under the age of consent cannot consent, unless she is married (in most states where it is legal to have sex with a minor if you are married to her). A child can consent if a parent and judge have approved the marriage, and sexual intercourse happens in a state where there is a marriage exception to statutory rape. It is legal to have sex with a minor to whom an adult is married (in most states).

Everyone is attracted to teenagers, but they are uncomfortable going there mentally. They may find it difficult to admit that they are attracted to teenagers. You are not attracted to teenagers? You weren't attracted to girls in high school?

Females don't have to be mentally mature in order to marry and produce babies and take care of them. Doing so is automatic--it's the most natural thing, like breathing air or drinking water when you're thirsty, or eating food when you are hungry. You are just parroting what the mainstream media says. The mainstream media wants everyone to believe that teen girls are incapable of being a good mother, that childbirth is a medical emergency, that raising children requires nearly a million dollars per child, etc. Only if a female is mentally abnormal--a sociopath or psychopath or schizophrenic or something like that--would she be unfit to be a mother. But normal, healthy girls of menstruating age won't have a problem taking care of children. What's so difficult about that? Does that require a lot of brain power? Maturity that only older females possess? Girls aren't able to take care of children? They will neglect them and let them die?

All women are children anyway. Females are not really designed to navigate the outside world; they are designed to be at home and have someone else guide them (their father or husband). They cannot handle the stress of the "real world." They thrive when indoors and protected from the elements. If they have a job, it is usually indoors. They thrive when at home under the financial care and physical protection of a man (living in a safe location isolated from crime). If limited to the home environment where they don't worry about finances at all because the husband takes care of that, then females thrive. They don't have to have a fully developed frontal lobe or whatever; the man requires that in order to be competitive in the employment marketplace; the female does not require the brainpower and discipline that managing money and going to work each day requires. The female gets to stay home, and the sounds and actions of her baby automatically cause her to act to provide appropriate care for the baby.

When a man goes to work, it feels good if he applies energy and action toward the production of income (resources). In other words, when he goes out and "makes a killing" and "brings home the bacon," it makes him feel good. When a woman does the same, it doesn't make her feel good, but she rather feels a sense of resentment and sadness that she has to be the one to do that (because a man is expected to). What makes her feel good is if she is around other females and men and is accepted and feels attractive. Purely making money doesn't make women happy because it's not built into them to; that's the man's job. Women are biologically programmed to receive resources from men. When at work, women do not work hard, unless to show off and get attention so that a potential husband takes notice. They cannot just focus on the work and earn money. They always have to be around other people and talking. They hate working. At least when a man works, he is motivated to work because when he earns the money and sees that paycheck, he gets to attract females and support his family. All women are oriented toward receiving attention and resources from a man; when a female is in a social environment, what gratifies her is when men are attracted to her, and women are friendly to her and provide emotional support. The proof of this is that women do not do jobs in which people are not close by (unless they are a masculine, lesbian female). If they are working as a telephone customer service representative at home, she very probably has a child in the home with her, but again, she is working a job where she is talking to people. They are very rarely truck drivers, security guards at night, firefighters, welders, electricians, plumbers, electrical linemen, etc. They don't have passion to really get their hands dirty and earn money. They may be a nurse who works 12-hour shifts, but they only do that because it is a last resort because they are too old to attract a husband who can fully provide financially for her, so they have to work, but their job is in a hospital where they are around a lot of people, and nurse jobs are by default 12-hour shifts; they can't work shorter shifts. All females who are married and who have a husband who makes good enough money stay home; they do not work. You may see women work as waitresses, but they are single or they are a single mother, and again, they are around a lot of people. It is very unnatural for a female to work outside the home. They must be under a huge amount of stress working outside the home and not being married. They are in a state of crisis and are hoping to market themselves to a potential husband. And if they are married and working outside the home, they aren't just working for extra income--what they are doing, is hoping to find a better husband who would earn enough money that would enable them to stay home. In a lot of cases, women just don't get married unless they can find a husband who would enable them to stay home; because what's the point of being married if she has to go to work each day? The husband doesn't want her to be around other men anyway.

The female is simply a vessel through which the man produces children, and she should also be a good cook. She provides domestic comfort (as Coach Red Pill said--R.I.P. by the way). What makes a wife not good is if she is a drug addict, alcoholic, marijuana addict, adulterer, etc. If she is pure and totally focused on the husband and family, everything is good. Aging from 13 to 18 will not improve a female's ability to be a good wife and mother. It will probably have the opposite effect due to if she has had experience with other males already, whom will attempt to communicate with her and distract her, or at least will interfere with her ability to pair-bond and give her husband undivided attention.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 2:35 am

It's problematic because even though these girls may be biologically developed they still act and think like kids or young teens. I've been to my friend's house before and her 18 year old daughter wad there. She's physically attractive, I won't lie. But when she starts talking and her mannerisms, mentality and personality and all the rest of it resemble someone closer to childhood than adulthood. I don't see what a grown man in his 30s or above would get out of such a relationship to be honest.

As a father to a little girl, if my daughter came home at 18 with a boyfriend in his 30s or 40s I would probably break his f***ing jaw. If my daughter had a boyfriend at that age at 14 or younger I would murder him. I'd strangle him to death with my bare hands.

I think there's more to it than just dismissing it as "because America tells them to!" Personally I don't give a f**k about America and what they say and I STILL think someone who wants to date a girl under the age of 18 is either a narcissistic control freak or someone with a young person mentality or otherwise someone who is a bit dodgy :lol:
Throughout history people haven't always been the brightest bunch, have they? Besides which people throughout history were lucky to live to 40 years old. I don't see what them being able to kick my ass has anything to do with anything.

Choosing a girl under 18 for a meaningful relationship probably does mean the man needs to grow up himself. What the hell does a girl that age have to offer a man other than a quick f**k followed by a petulant tantrum about something or other? You can call false on girls under 18 being children all you want. This may be true on a physical and biological level, but the reality is much more nuanced than that. A woman's prefrontal cortex doesn't develop fully until she's at least 25 years old. So when she's in adolescence she's nowhere near matured mentally in spite of the fact that biologically she might look in her prime physically.

What do you mean this is why Muslims and Africans are running all over Europe? What has that got to do with adolescence and mental maturity? You're just throwing in personal bias into a totally unrelated discussion.
Learning to survive in hostile environments or in situations such as an invasion do not constitute mental maturity or adulthood. That is something that is a natural process within the brain, that process isn't hastened by living a hard life.
That's impressive! But again, military tactics and strategy doesn't mean someone is an adult or a child. Let's look at it like this: if we had a child chess prodigy who was an expert and beat absolutely everyone, even people double her age, but she was 10. Would it be acceptable to date her? Of course it wouldn't. You can't say someone is an adult based on how smart or adaptable they are. Its a biological and mental developmental process.

There is no green light from nature saying its okay to bang this girl because she's an adult or its not okay to bang this girl because she's not an adult etc, these are principles we've collectively agreed upon as a modern society. For a woman to be considered a woman who is fully developed that includes both physical biological maturity and also mental development.
You might have known what sex was at age 11, so what? I knew what murder was at the age of 12, does that mean it's okay to go out and kill someone? Why isn't it okay for me to go out and kill someone? Because we have collectively agreed as a species that murder is morally wrong. Is it okay to sleep with a child? Of course not! Because that is morally wrong. It's abuse. When does a child become an adult? This is the problematic question for which there is no right answer, but what is a certainty is that this isn't purely based on physical attributes its also a process of mental development. Yet another thing that we have agreed in modern society is that a woman is a child until age 18.

I think it's very convenient for people like @dancilley to totally overlook the mental aspect of human development when he's looking for his ideal bride. Someone who is easy to control? Right? Such a relationship could never be based on authentic love since the balance of mental wavelengths would be so out of whack! Unless you have the same mindset there is absolutely nothing a girlfriend of that age could offer you other than just being there as something to stick your dick into.

So I would put it to you all that this is the kind of relationship dancilley is really looking for. Because any man in his right mind who wanted a relationship based on mutual respect and authentic love would never have anything in common with a f***ing adolescent! It's either some form of control they truly want, because it's clear he has none on the dating scene, or some delusional ideal based on pure fantasy. Something he'd come to realise was a mistake when his "youthful" virgin wife inevitably starts doing his f***ing head in after a couple of months.

Get a f***ing grip, man.
But I don't buy into that belief that it's about control. That's nonsense, that's like saying I pursued older women when I was a teen because I wanted a woman to mother me or be my mother figure. I don't buy into stuff like that. Most men want a younger female because they want a girl to be young for as long as possible. Youth is a very attractive feature, no one can deny this. Why do you think so many old women are constantly trying to stay young? Or use youth creams and shit...It's because they hate having to compete with younger females that a vast majority of both older and younger males go for over them. A lot of guys can't even stand older women. Which is why they avoid the shit out of them. And this even goes for men who have lots of money, power and influence.

Hell Putin dumped a old bitch for a younger one. What does that say about him? Plus most men that lack control get dissed by their women all the time. A man has to display some form of control in his relationship regardless of age, not saying he have to beat her up, lock her in a closet and tell her she can't go out unless she put on a hijab :lol:. But men lacking control get little to no respect from their women. Maybe Dancily has a different reason for pursuing a young girl. I don't know, it's like beating a dead horse to race but it can't because it's dead. My guess is Dancily will pursue what he wants, and wreck his life.

Should it come down to this, well he at least had people here telling him the consequences of what he's doing. Some people can't be helped and yes I'll agree with @MarcosZeitola on this part. Some people can't be helped. Dan has to realize that what he wants is not possible. But I still don't believe a man should restrict himself to not dating a girl just because of some shit about her not being mentally developed enough. If he fancy an 18 year old woman, it's perfectly legal. He can have himself one. Personally I think the only people who throw rocks at someone who goes for 18 year olds is just jealous because they aren't that young anymore and this is true among women. Not too many men are going to attack a guy for having a young 18 year old girlfriend. I mean hell my cousin had a kid with a 40 year old when she was just 20.

Most wealthy men prefer younger females and it's always been like this. Throughout history there have been numerous 14 year old girls getting married where it's been legally permitted within certain cultures, but this is mostly common among royalty. Just giving my two cents on all of this. I'm not encouraging @Dancilly to go out and talk to these younger girls. Just stating the facts, if you are 40 years old, wealthy and well off you would be a stupid dumb f**k to date a woman of the same age vs getting one that's 18, highly fertile (if you want kids), and healthier instead This clearly sends the wrong message that you are going to shack up with some used up old loser that spent her entire youth skanking it up. That's not to say that 18 year olds are entirely purer because they really aren't but it also depends on the culture and where she's from. 18 year olds in America are damaged, and so are all the girls under 18 who are having sex earlier so teenage boys have to settle with damaged goods.

Quite frankly, most well off men have younger wives or girlfriends. If not that a young mistress on the side because they can't stand sex with their old ass wives. If the husband is 60 his wife might be at least 30 or 25. Most men who have options won't waste their time on someone who is equally or greater than they are age wise. They will pick out the youngest female they can legally possibly get. But @dancilley don't have options. He's not attractive enough for one, and yes he does look strange (not bullying him of course), and I do believe he's way over his head and won't get what he's looking for and need to give up on these wild fantasies of his that will not go anywhere and will only lead him toward ruining his life worse than he already has had it.

Him posting that post about pedophilia was rather strange and random, when I saw it I thought it was random and was trying to figure out why would he even post something suggesting it will save the world. And I just assumed he was either drinking too much or seeking some attention and that was the way to get people to notice he posted it. I don't know, if you think he's a threat to the platform you can always just pull the plug.
Is he delusional about his desires? To some degree yes he is. But there's nothing we can do about it except leave him be. He doesn't seem like he's going to ever let it go and give up anyway. Most people with such tendencies generally don't give up because they are motivated by their delusions to pursue what they can't have....

He's honestly worse pff than an incel mentally because even incels know when to give up. There are the few who go ballistic like Elliot Rodgers did, but they don't all end up like that. I think he just lacks self control, most men in Dancilly's situation rarely ever use critical thinking. They wake up thinking "My pursuits and desires are not wrong, society is wrong." But no matter what he has to use common sense and good judgement...No matter how he feel society has it's mind made up, he has to accept this and move forward or continue destroying himself thinking he's going to change people's minds about it, which he won't.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I have no hatred in my heart for any man who likes his girls young, I like them young as well (although 18 is the lowest I will go because I'm not a fool looking for trouble). The issue is with people who cannot stop blabbing about underage girls. It's foolishness of the highest order, and it makes this forum seem like a den of degenerates even more than it already is.

Yes, young and fertile girls are the best to go after. Whoever gets such girls, hats off to him. My best wishes for such a man. I have had my fair share of such ladies over the years. And loved every second of it. But Dan is not a rational man. And he is not after rational experiences. He is like a dog in heat, looking to hump anything within sight. He has this rapey look on his face that will turn off any girl. It's pointless, useless, and an exercise in futility. He's like a diabetic with a sweet tooth; wants what he want, but can't have it because he isn't designed that way. God is cruel like that, and the existence of men like Dan is a cruel joke. End of story.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 2:35 am

I actually have an 18-year-old daughter right now. I don't relish the idea of her getting married any time soon. We taught our kids not to date until they are really close to the age to marry. In her senior year, I think it was, a boy at school wanted my daughter to go with him to a social function or two. We allowed that. They talked on the phone, went to Bible studies with the same group of friends. He went to our church for a while. Two of my daughters started going to his churches midweek Bible study and made a lot of friends that way. We didn't let them go off into the dark at night. He broke up with her. He was a really nice boy in a lot of ways, but in other ways he was immature, less mature than my daughter.

Even though we liked a lot of things about him, my wife was particularly happy when they broke it off, mainly because of interactions that showed his immaturity. My wife has expressed her opinion that it would be best if a girl married a man who was more mature than her, and older than here, maybe 10 years older. I think that age gap is unnecessarily large. If she did marry young, a five year age gap is probably preferable. My daughter got nearly straight As and ended up with a scholarship that covers tuition if she meets the criteria. She has a career in mind she could get with a bachelors if she gets accepted into the program in her junior year. Five or even ten years older is okay with me at 21 or 22. But if a man were older than that, thirties... 40s is theoretically possible but I have an aversion to that... I might consider it.

I was talking to a Puerto Rican senior citizen who said it was their culture to get permission from the father to date his daughter. I think we've already instilled the no dating until old enough to marry, parental approval for marriage, and I think the girls know to ask before dating. I think I need to instill this other idea into them-- get the guy to ask me first. Sounds good.

If a man in his.... let's make it 30's wants to date my daughter, it's not outside the realm of possibility, at least in a few years. I'd want to know that he shares our faith. He would have to live consistent with it as well. I wouldn't want a fornicator who has sex before marriage trying to spoil my daughter. If he's a sexually moral man, if he's pursuing marriage, if he hasn't been married before unless he's a widow, if he's responsible as far as work and career, then I'd consider that.

I think it is normal for a man to want to lead the household, and if he doesn't think that way, he'll be weak in other aspects of his role in the marriage. If he's going to treat his wife well, not sleep around on her, not become a drug abuser, not become a physical abuser, if he is good at getting along with her, and has a reasonable commitment to pleasing his wife in ways he should, and if he'll really love her, those are the things I'm looking for. I don't want a divorced man or a baby-daddy for my daughters, either. If he's a widower and he was faithful, even if he has children, that's a possibility.

If we are talking much older or if he has children, I'd want my daughter to think longer and harder about this sort of thing.

Socially, my daughters is a nice and mature person. There is a lot that goes into falling for a girl besides just maturity and brain development. There is liking her looks of course. There is also her personality, character, 'chemistry', appreciating her spirit, maybe even pheromone stuff we don't understand. I do think it is possible for a grown man to fall for an 18-year-old. If he gets a spoiled brat and puts her into the role that requires a grown woman, that of wife, he could be setting himself up for difficulty.

If a man is older the dynamic of a wife submitting to her husband could be easier in some cases. But it depends on her personality and his. Some girls mature into being able to do this better as they mature into women, if they embrace the idea. A wife submitting to her husband and the husband loving her and being kind to her are good elements of a marriage, and help keep the relationship together.

I hear this women's brains developing until they are 25 stuff from feminists who don't want old wrinkly men dating teenagers (instead of them?). Don't men's brains develop until we are about 25? It seems like our bodies are the same. It's like uphill to 25, then maybe a plateau for years, or one with a slight incline, then stuff starts to gradually deteriorate, then pick up steam. If a young woman's brain is developing and she's old enough to have children and reasonably take care of a household, and marrying during the brain development time locks her into being bonded to her husband or something like that, early marriage during brain development, pre-25, could be a good thing.
I'm married and off the market. If I were single or widowed and thought the way I did now, I probably wouldn't go that low. A girl in her mid-20s looks just as good. 30's still looks pretty good too for most women, based on what they looked like to start with 18 at.

If all girls were suddenly not virgins at 19, and I were single or widowed, I'd be looking at 18-year-olds or widows who'd only been with their husbands if I were single and dating. If the average age of loss of virginity in some country is 18, that doesn't mean every single of one of them loses their virginity at the same time.

A woman's prefrontal cortex doesn't develop fully until she's at least 25 years old. So when she's in adolescence she's nowhere near matured mentally in spite of the fact that biologically she might look in her prime physically.
Is a man guiding her during that last stage of development necessarily a bad thing?
This is modern feminist reasoning. Let her turn 25 first. Oh, wait, she has to have a career. Now you have to man-up and get this 39-year-old used woman pregnant. No thank you. Our society, on the legal side, has agreed on 18, and much of the world has fallen in line with US society on this for the time being. But some countries have a younger age.

Why would it be okay for 17-year-old boys to have sex with 15-year-olds, but he turns 18, then suddenly his sinful behavior is treated as a crime? It doesn't make sense. Either the 15-year-old is off limits for sex or she isn't. Same with the 16-year-old, 20-year-old, etc.

If her daddy approves of marriage and there are no other moral issues, I don't see why we should think ill of other people's relationships. The problem nowadays is people do not honor marriage. If they are rightly married, we should respect that. Fornicators trying to create a new morality when they got rid of proper morality creates all kinds of problems.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 3:56 am
I have no hatred in my heart for any man who likes his girls young, I like them young as well (although 18 is the lowest I will go because I'm not a fool looking for trouble). The issue is with people who cannot stop blabbing about underage girls. It's foolishness of the highest order, and it makes this forum seem like a den of degenerates even more than it already is.
I agree. I have seen pretty 15-year-olds and thought they were pretty. They are attractive. My daughters have friends they hang out with who are pretty, who are 15 or 18 or whatever.
But I don't sit around fantasizing about them like that guy (who had some real-life accusations against him) from American Beauty. A man shouldn't do that about any woman who isn't his wife anyway. Biologically, can teens be attractive? Of course. It's not like they look like babies until 17 and suddenly look attractive at 18.

But looking at @dancilley's recent post, why would you be willing to lose your job, go to jail, or have your good name dragged through the mud. Girls may be not exploiting some of their potential child-bearing years at age 12, but give their hips some time to develop and for her to physically grow up. Also, the idea of a man being attracted to a girl that doesn't look like she's a grown woman is a bit off-putting to me. Practically, with the way society is set up to earn a living, and also social mores, why would it be desirable to marry a girl that young?

I would rather live in a society where girls married as virgins and tended to marry in their teenage years (e.g. 16+, or 17+) than a society where girls typically are not virgins at marriage-- excepting widows of course. They shouldn't be virgins if they are married for more than 24 or 48 hours or so depending on social customs for the wedding, or a little more if it falls at the wrong time of the month. But a little older is probably better.

There are a lot of positive things about Indonesian marriage culture. Age for marriage for women is about 23. Virginity at marriage is the norm. I heard of poor farmers marrying in their teens. But city dwellers and especially college grads marry later. At graduation, if they don't have someone lined up, they really start getting serious. I got there when I was about 25, an I was definitely an object of interested in a very marriage-oriented society. When I got married, the local norm was to try to have a baby in a year. We waited two. People kept asking if my wife was pregnant. The middle aged 'office boy' by the water cooler kept asking, "Has it been filled or not?" or "Are there any contents or not?" I asked someone what that meant and I was told he was asking if my wife was pregnant. Being out of teenage years didn't keep the women from getting pregnant. Those prime child-bearing years extend into the 20's, and women can keep on having children into their 30's. There is no need to rush and have them before her body has grown up, which is about age 18.

But why risk your job over it? Why risk becoming a further target for law enforcement? Why risk your chance with 18-year-olds by becoming a spokesman for underaged marriage and reproduction. Get a job. Clean yourself up. Eat. Get in shape. Get a decent place to live other than skid row or a desert place where you can poop on the ground. Stop wasting your time trying to crusade for marrying underaged girls. What's the point? It's already legal in a lot of places, but dads don't usually agree in those places. You wrote women should be under fathers or husbands. If dads don't agree, why campaign. Just find a legal girl or young woman. What's wrong with 18-year-old? They have typically just finished developing, are typically in prime reproductive years, etc. What's wrong with 23?

There is another bit of propaganda that @Pixel--Dude said we know is logically false. Can a child consent? Of course, a 17-year-old or even a 5-year-old could consent to what is actually statutory rape. It's just that the consent isn't legally recognized. The 5-year-old may have no clue the ethical or medical dimensions or the suffering that awaits. The 17-year-old probably doesn't weigh the ethical implications, but neither do a lot of 18-year-olds, or 30 or 40 year old. Our societies have arbitrarily chosen 18, or some other age, as a cut off to accept legal consent. Consent isn't legally recognized at younger ages. But saying they cannot, literally, consent is nonsense and we all know it. It's like the feminists arguing that rape is _only_ about demonstrating power and that it has _nothing_ to do with sex. That is just logically not true, because rape is forced sex, so it has something to do with sex.

Some legal systems allow for marriage to a 17-year-old or some other age with parental consent. In the US, it depends on the state, and some states do not have a minimum age. If the girl is physically able to give birth without health detriment from being too young and the father agrees, I don't see a problem with that.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

This whole topic is boring as hell now.
So I'll just take myself out of it and find something else to do.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

dancilley wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 2:36 am
A child under the age of consent cannot consent, unless she is married (in most states where it is legal to have sex with a minor if you are married to her). A child can consent if a parent and judge have approved the marriage, and sexual intercourse happens in a state where there is a marriage exception to statutory rape. It is legal to have sex with a minor to whom an adult is married (in most states).
No! A child cannot give consent to something they don't understand. The part that you quoted I'm referring to anyone under the age of 14. How can a child consent to sex? It's just sickening! Do you believe an animal can consent to sex if its owner gives it permission and a judge approves the act of beastiality? In both cases this is just abuse and nothing more than that.

The social convention of marriage changes nothing and is just a convenient smokescreen for people like you to justify taking a young adolescent as a kind of slave bride. I agree with something @CaptainSkelebob2 said a while ago that I thought was pretty funny. "The only gated community you belong in is prison."
Everyone is attracted to teenagers, but they are uncomfortable going there mentally. They may find it difficult to admit that they are attracted to teenagers. You are not attracted to teenagers? You weren't attracted to girls in high school?
Of course I was attracted to teenagers in high school. I was socially awkward and never acted on it though. I think a lot of guys might find teenagers attractive physically, but it's their childlike mentality which stops most normal guys. I think that's why the sexy schoolgirl outfit works for some guys, but they generally have it on a women who is fully mature. Still, I think the whole thing is pretty weird. I don't get the fascination.
Females don't have to be mentally mature in order to marry and produce babies and take care of them. Doing so is automatic--it's the most natural thing, like breathing air or drinking water when you're thirsty, or eating food when you are hungry. You are just parroting what the mainstream media says. The mainstream media wants everyone to believe that teen girls are incapable of being a good mother, that childbirth is a medical emergency, that raising children requires nearly a million dollars per child, etc. Only if a female is mentally abnormal--a sociopath or psychopath or schizophrenic or something like that--would she be unfit to be a mother. But normal, healthy girls of menstruating age won't have a problem taking care of children. What's so difficult about that? Does that require a lot of brain power? Maturity that only older females possess? Girls aren't able to take care of children? They will neglect them and let them die?
Are you a parent? Do you have any idea how much effort and responsibility goes into raising a child? You wouldn't have a f***ing clue! Adolescents do not make good parents. They're little more than children themselves. A girl should enjoy some freedom before dedicating her life to raising a child.

I've seen teen mothers pushing prams down the street with a cigarette hanging out of their mouth. They look rough as f**k and probably don't know the first thing about raising a child. And neither do you. How can someone who can barely look after themselves be responsible for looking after someone else? :lol:
All women are children anyway. Females are not really designed to navigate the outside world; they are designed to be at home and have someone else guide them (their father or husband). They cannot handle the stress of the "real world." They thrive when indoors and protected from the elements. If they have a job, it is usually indoors. They thrive when at home under the financial care and physical protection of a man (living in a safe location isolated from crime). If limited to the home environment where they don't worry about finances at all because the husband takes care of that, then females thrive. They don't have to have a fully developed frontal lobe or whatever; the man requires that in order to be competitive in the employment marketplace; the female does not require the brainpower and discipline that managing money and going to work each day requires. The female gets to stay home, and the sounds and actions of her baby automatically cause her to act to provide appropriate care for the baby.

When a man goes to work, it feels good if he applies energy and action toward the production of income (resources). In other words, when he goes out and "makes a killing" and "brings home the bacon," it makes him feel good. When a woman does the same, it doesn't make her feel good, but she rather feels a sense of resentment and sadness that she has to be the one to do that (because a man is expected to). What makes her feel good is if she is around other females and men and is accepted and feels attractive. Purely making money doesn't make women happy because it's not built into them to; that's the man's job. Women are biologically programmed to receive resources from men. When at work, women do not work hard, unless to show off and get attention so that a potential husband takes notice. They cannot just focus on the work and earn money. They always have to be around other people and talking. They hate working. At least when a man works, he is motivated to work because when he earns the money and sees that paycheck, he gets to attract females and support his family. All women are oriented toward receiving attention and resources from a man; when a female is in a social environment, what gratifies her is when men are attracted to her, and women are friendly to her and provide emotional support. The proof of this is that women do not do jobs in which people are not close by (unless they are a masculine, lesbian female). If they are working as a telephone customer service representative at home, she very probably has a child in the home with her, but again, she is working a job where she is talking to people. They are very rarely truck drivers, security guards at night, firefighters, welders, electricians, plumbers, electrical linemen, etc. They don't have passion to really get their hands dirty and earn money. They may be a nurse who works 12-hour shifts, but they only do that because it is a last resort because they are too old to attract a husband who can fully provide financially for her, so they have to work, but their job is in a hospital where they are around a lot of people, and nurse jobs are by default 12-hour shifts; they can't work shorter shifts. All females who are married and who have a husband who makes good enough money stay home; they do not work. You may see women work as waitresses, but they are single or they are a single mother, and again, they are around a lot of people. It is very unnatural for a female to work outside the home. They must be under a huge amount of stress working outside the home and not being married. They are in a state of crisis and are hoping to market themselves to a potential husband. And if they are married and working outside the home, they aren't just working for extra income--what they are doing, is hoping to find a better husband who would earn enough money that would enable them to stay home. In a lot of cases, women just don't get married unless they can find a husband who would enable them to stay home; because what's the point of being married if she has to go to work each day? The husband doesn't want her to be around other men anyway.

The female is simply a vessel through which the man produces children, and she should also be a good cook. She provides domestic comfort (as Coach Red Pill said--R.I.P. by the way). What makes a wife not good is if she is a drug addict, alcoholic, marijuana addict, adulterer, etc. If she is pure and totally focused on the husband and family, everything is good. Aging from 13 to 18 will not improve a female's ability to be a good wife and mother. It will probably have the opposite effect due to if she has had experience with other males already, whom will attempt to communicate with her and distract her, or at least will interfere with her ability to pair-bond and give her husband undivided attention.
And here we reach the crux of it all. This quote right here demonstrates exactly what I said to @WanderingProtagonist about you. That you're a perverted little narc who just sees women as walking meat marionettes to be used and f***ed and controlled by her husband and confined to the house, penned up like cattle.

Hey, @Lucas88 doesn't this rant above remind you of these other tradcon losers who think women should be penned up like animals and have no freedom or thoughts of their own? :lol:

That isn't a mentality of someone who is looking for a loving relationship based on mutual respect and authentic love. That's just the ramblings of an incel beta male who wants to create a sexual communism which ensures women don't get a say in anything that happens to them and incels can trick them into marriage when they're young and impressionable and their brains haven't even fully developed.

I think it's disgusting personally.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 8:25 am

There is another bit of propaganda that @Pixel--Dude said we know is logically false. Can a child consent? Of course, a 17-year-old or even a 5-year-old could consent to what is actually statutory rape. It's just that the consent isn't legally recognized. The 5-year-old may have no clue the ethical or medical dimensions or the suffering that awaits. The 17-year-old probably doesn't weigh the ethical implications, but neither do a lot of 18-year-olds, or 30 or 40 year old. Our societies have arbitrarily chosen 18, or some other age, as a cut off to accept legal consent. Consent isn't legally recognized at younger ages. But saying they cannot, literally, consent is nonsense and we all know it. It's like the feminists arguing that rape is _only_ about demonstrating power and that it has _nothing_ to do with sex. That is just logically not true, because rape is forced sex, so it has something to do with sex.

Some legal systems allow for marriage to a 17-year-old or some other age with parental consent. In the US, it depends on the state, and some states do not have a minimum age. If the girl is physically able to give birth without health detriment from being too young and the father agrees, I don't see a problem with that.
Are you for f***ing real or has the Bible totally melted what little brain cells you had left? How the f**k can a 5 year old consent to sex? If your daughter was 5 years old and got abducted by the ice cream man and he had "consensual sex" with her but the courts didn't do anything about it because she consented. How would you feel about that?

There's a reason why these laws are in place, it's not because the government want to stop promiscuous children from procreation, its to protect them from f***ing creeps and weirdos that see children as sexual objects. The fact that the child has no idea about any of the things you mentioned such as the ethical or medical dimensions or the suffering that awaits or even the fact that they don't (or shouldn't) know what sex is is testament to the fact that they cannot give consent! Consent needs to be informed consent for it to even matter.

Informed consent should absolutely be a law to protect children and animals from assholes who would see them as sexual objects. This isn't sex, it's f***ing abuse. Legal consent is something different and arbitrary. At least a 17 year old knows what she is consenting to. The two age ranges cannot be similarly compared as the mindsets are completely different!
I hear this women's brains developing until they are 25 stuff from feminists who don't want old wrinkly men dating teenagers (instead of them?). Don't men's brains develop until we are about 25? It seems like our bodies are the same. It's like uphill to 25, then maybe a plateau for years, or one with a slight incline, then stuff starts to gradually deteriorate, then pick up steam. If a young woman's brain is developing and she's old enough to have children and reasonably take care of a household, and marrying during the brain development time locks her into being bonded to her husband or something like that, early marriage during brain development, pre-25, could be a good thing.
No. Is this some other fantasy you just pulled right out of your ass? The development of the prefrontal cortex in the brain is neuroscience and not some evil feminist propaganda designed to stop old men banging young women. You can't just discount legitimate science just because it doesn't coincide with some delusion traditionalist prison world fantasy you Christians have.

In saying the above, I don't totally disagree with what you said. There is nothing wrong with someone being there to guide her through these later stages of cognitive development. Maybe not a man twice her age though. I don't see anything wrong with a ten year age gap for example.

I'd say for me personally that 20 is the absolute youngest I would go for. Any younger than that would just do my f***ing crust in.