Is it true that Barack Obama wasn't really born in the US?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Is it true that Barack Obama wasn't really born in the US?

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it true that Barack Obama wasn't really born in the U

Post by momopi »

If there were any real proof that he wasn't born in the US, I think the Republican Party would've dug it up to disqualify him already.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
If there were any real proof that he wasn't born in the US, I think the Republican Party would've dug it up to disqualify him already.
But there are claims that the Republicans and Democrats are really on the same side, and that the debates between them is all a show, just like pro wrestling, in order to maintain the illusion of democracy. You have to consider that. Lots of things we are told are lies. I can list many examples.

There is also documented evidence and many books showing that the Bin Laden family and the Bush family are close business partners and friends and have been for many years. And Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush, funded Adolf Hitler. So why wasn't this reported in the media? You gotta wonder.

Also, Marvin Bush, George Bush's brother was in charge of security of the World Trade Center. Why didn't the Democrats or the media bring that up? You gotta wonder.

Also, in their PNAC (Project for the New American Century) document, written up before the Bush Administration was elected, they said that for their imperialist plans to succeed, they need a "New Pearl Harbor" event to happen, as if they were hoping and praying for it. Why wasn't this mentioned in the major media?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Vinstonas wrote: But there are claims that the Republicans and Democrats are really on the same side, and that the debates between them is all a show, just like pro wrestling, in order to maintain the illusion of democracy. You have to consider that. Lots of things we are told are lies. I can list many examples.
Yes and no. The Republicans and Democrats compete but also cooperate to maintain the Republic. There is no illusion of democracy -- a Republic is ruled b law and its chosen leaders exists for the purpose of maintaining and implementing the law. In our case, it's the US Constitution. This can be observed by the fact that our highest government authority is the Supreme Court and not the President or the will of the people.

A true democratic government would have direct democracy and ruled by the majority. Under such system, political factions would be more fluid and form/dissolve on regular basis.

Some states are trying to implement more direct democracy via propositions, but that's for another discussion.

bin Laden's father was a powerful businessmen that had connections with the Saudi Royal Family and many international corporations. Business ties to his family in pre-2000 era was not strange or unusual. The same is true with business ties to Nazi Germany in pre-WW2 era. Henry Ford, for example, was awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle by Adolf Hitler in 1938 for his contributions to the German auto industry.

The conspiracy theory mongers like to point out all these ties, but they're really hindsights. You couldn't predict what Hitler was going to do in 1930's. Time Magazine even named Hitler as man of the year in 1939.

---------

Ultimately, I think what Obama is doing TODAY is far more important than where he popped out of his mom. Thus, I can care less where he was born.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You're basing that on what you've been told though by official sources, which you know has lied many times in the past and is often not the whole story.

Did you know that even Jesse Ventura, the former Minnesota governor, who is a really smart guy, said that the whole Democrat vs Republican thing was like pro-wrestling, just a show? He is an insider.

Remember that not everything that's official is true. The CIA claims that is doesn't participate in domestic government. But Jesse Ventura found out that CIA agents had infiltrated his state government and publicly disclosed it.

Think about it. Why do you think when you vote Democrat or Republican, you always get the same result - more taxes, bigger government, more wars, etc.? They obviously represent the same interests, and only debate for show.

Why do you think they have to toggle the party of the sitting US President, to make it look like there's really two parties? Do you think it's a coincidence that most of the time, a Republican President gets elected after a Democrat one, and vice versa?

More info here:

http://www.helium.com/knowledge/255315- ... orld-order

Here is Alex Jones explanation of how the elite controls the false left/right paradigm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTahZE4q90U