Momopi, why doesn't the media cover these important things?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Momopi, why doesn't the media cover these important things?

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
Since you seem to understand the media very well, I have some questions for you.

1. Why doesn't the mainstream media disclose the fact that the Bush family and the Bin Ladens have a lot close history together and business partnership? Why didn't the Democrats bring this up during elections to try to make Bush lose votes? Shouldn't this be huge news? Is the media afraid of this news?

2. Likewise, why didn't they disclose that George Bush's grandfather Prescott Bush helped fund the Nazis? Shouldn't that be big news too? Why the total silence about that?

3. And what about the scientific thermite evidence in the WTC dust? That should be front page news, according to the 9/11 Truth Movement. It's not just huge, but it's hard scientific evidence too. Several scientists, including one in Copenhagen, have found it in several samples of WTC dust. Thermite is not a normal substance you can find in any building materials. There are several scientific papers about this too. So why is the media afraid to cover something so significant?

Do you admit that the media is controlled in ways that mainstream people do not know about?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well?

If you don't know, why don't you just say "I don't know"?

You are a humble guy right? Why can't you just you don't know, or else answer these questions above?

I see no logical reason to be evasive. Does not compute.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne