Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

What's the point of daily life and making a living in America if all you do is "make a living" everyday?!

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's the point of daily life and making a living in America if all you do is "make a living" everyday?!

Post by momopi » November 14th, 2018, 7:24 pm

Winston wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 9:13 am
momopi wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 7:42 am
Discussions on federal reserve is a distraction that serves to sidetrack you, as your hobbies and interests end up consuming days, weeks, months, years.

If you have issues with Fed Reserve, IRS, etc. refer to SCOTUS decision to allow Congress to delegate its powers from Article I Sec 8 to independent agencies. See: J. W. Hampton, Jr. & Co. v. United States, 276 U.S. 394. I would be happy to consider discussing this topic further after you go to Europe. This discussion has no realistic impact on the monetary policy, while getting you out of Vegas has larger impact on your quality of life.
Yeah but you dodged the main point. You claimed to uphold and defend the US Constitution, but when criminals such as the international bankers, hijack America and its money system and usurp the Constitution and take away American freedoms,
<snip>

Btw, please stay on topic and stop repeating the same thing in every thread. :P
The only main point, topic, and purpose of the forum is happier abroad.

Any discussions on conspiracy theories, international bankers, federal reserve, and associated documentaries are hobbies distractions that consume days, weeks, months, years of your time.

Fallout 76 is out today so I will be away for couple months on the PS4, but that doesn’t interfere with my vacation plans which has higher priority. I have asked you many times for your list of priorities in order of importantance and you have yet to produce the list. Is “talking about federal reserve in circles” ranked higher or lower than “happier abroad in Europe” for you?

I hope when I return you will have already packed up and left for Europe.