Is the World Population a Hoax?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Is the World Population a Hoax?

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay explains why the world population of 8 billion is a hoax.
The official numbers for world population released by the United Nations as of now have just surpassed 8 billion people living on Earth. In 1800 there were only 900 million members of the human family spread across the world, raising to 1.65 billion in 1900, and skyrocketing to nearly 7 billion in the year 2000. Now in 2023 we have allegedly just passed the 8 billion mark with UN predictions claiming these statistics will continue to rise until reaching a whopping 11 billion at the turn of the next century. Given past failures and the many lies spewed by the UN during recent world events, however, it is fair and justified to remain skeptical of such statistics and to do some independent investigation before blindly believing.

How can the population keep doubling if everyone you know has between 0 and 2 kids? That makes no sense and doesn't add up.

How can the population keep doubling if birth rates are so low in most countries? That makes no sense. Even if the population increases were in the third world, how would they know? Third world countries don't have accurate accounting records.

Great comments below the video:

@artesabia429
6 months ago
The funniest thing is that the powerful guys who say there are too many people on earth are the same ones who say they want to save you with one *vaccine*

@bobbybanks77
6 months ago (edited)
Got to any country in the world and 99% of it is open land. There is no way there is 8 billion people on this plane.

@allan4900
6 months ago
Same here in Ontario Canada vast open forests every where they just seem to pack us in cities making it look like it's over populated, and that is basically all they show us cities with lots of people, and that's their excuse to say over populated.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Is the World Population a Hoax?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
May 16th, 2024, 4:21 pm
Eric Dubay explains why the world population of 8 billion is a hoax.
The official numbers for world population released by the United Nations as of now have just surpassed 8 billion people living on Earth. In 1800 there were only 900 million members of the human family spread across the world, raising to 1.65 billion in 1900, and skyrocketing to nearly 7 billion in the year 2000. Now in 2023 we have allegedly just passed the 8 billion mark with UN predictions claiming these statistics will continue to rise until reaching a whopping 11 billion at the turn of the next century. Given past failures and the many lies spewed by the UN during recent world events, however, it is fair and justified to remain skeptical of such statistics and to do some independent investigation before blindly believing.

How can the population keep doubling if everyone you know has between 0 and 2 kids? That makes no sense and doesn't add up.

How can the population keep doubling if birth rates are so low in most countries? That makes no sense. Even if the population increases were in the third world, how would they know? Third world countries don't have accurate accounting records.

Great comments below the video:

@artesabia429
6 months ago
The funniest thing is that the powerful guys who say there are too many people on earth are the same ones who say they want to save you with one *vaccine*

@bobbybanks77
6 months ago (edited)
Got to any country in the world and 99% of it is open land. There is no way there is 8 billion people on this plane.

@allan4900
6 months ago
Same here in Ontario Canada vast open forests every where they just seem to pack us in cities making it look like it's over populated, and that is basically all they show us cities with lots of people, and that's their excuse to say over populated.
I'm not sure about this. The world population isn't something I've ever given consideration to. But I've had discussions with @Lucas88 and we've often wondered where the huge influx in extra souls could've come from if reincarnation is the correct model. We thought either people partition parts of themselves and create new souls, as Brahman partitions itself and makes individuated units of consciousness from itself.

But maybe Eric Dubay is right! I mean, it's not like ordinary people like us can go around and count everyone. All we have is the word of liars who claim we are passing the 8 billion marker. That could be another complete lie! How could we ever prove or disprove their claim?

What do you think @gsjackson?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is the World Population a Hoax?

Post by Winston »

I heard if you add up the population numbers of all major cities in the Almanac, it comes out to 1 billion. So where are the other 7 billion? In the countryside? Hard to believe, since the elites are trying to cram people into cities and use those cities to claim overcrowding and overpopulation. Very manipulative.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne