Psychopaths Run The World

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
odbo
Veteran Poster

How psychopaths fake human emotions (of guilt, regret, etc)

Post by odbo »

Last edited by odbo on January 23rd, 2013, 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

hahahahahaha

Post by odbo »

better to laugh than to cry

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote:ErikHeaven, be careful man. Some of the things you said in this thread could get the attention of the Dept of Homeland Security or the FBI. lol. They probably already have a file on us or have us on their watch list. lol
I agree with you, Winston. I think you should make some statement in one of your documents on your webpage that you don't support violence and that violence has no place in the Happier Abroad movement: We're all about finding love and romance overseas; we're not about civil wars!
ErikHeaven wrote:Other peoples around the world are rising up against their repressive regimes and recently they forced Mubarak out of Egypt.
Yes, but most of those protests were nonviolent. Nonviolent resistance can also achieve results. Martin Luther King, Jr. never fired a shot, but yet he achieved great victories and he was certainly not a coward. Gandhi was similar.
ErikHeaven wrote: The average Joe six pack is a shit talking f***ing buffoon.
Yes, but what is even worse is Joe Angry Conspiracy Theorist who reads all sorts of stuff on the internet which drives him into a rage and then gets some plan about "fighting the government" but then just ends up hurting civilians and the least-trained police officers.
ErikHeaven wrote:If anybody else talks about what they the government has as far as weaponry i will call you out and blast you for the coward you are.
Er... so you're going to charge a stealth bomber yelling with your shirt off while carrying a machine gun in each hand like you're Rambo or something? Good luck, dude...