Pondering Obama's true identity...

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Speaking of Obama, how did he come out of nowhere? He isn't part of any elite families, and no one at Columbia University even remembers ever seeing him there. No one from his childhood remembers him either. Very odd.

Ladislav, you are gullible as usual. Anyone can fake a birth certificate or document. I could even fake a document saying that you were born in China. All I have to do is create it and print it up.

Donald Trump hired an investigation team to go to Hawaii and look for Obama's birth records and they turned up empty handed. That should tell you a lot. The whole weight of evidence is that Obama is a fraud and hiding the truth.
Barack Obama is the least qualified person to ever be elected president of the US. Even democrats admit to this fact. He was a community organizers before he got involved with politics.

He literally came out of nowhere. Hillary Clinton was much more qualified to be president than Obama but he beat her in the primary.

Thank God he will most likely lose in November and we can elect someone who has light years more experience in legislation, business and working with politicans of both sides of the isle.

Obama has no experience in any of those areas, his only experience is in community organizing, which is something teenagers can do! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."