How do you explain Murphy's Law? Is there a perverse sadistic force in the universe?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Curses are real. One word that comes in between accepting curses is "Co-Incidence" When ever truth seekers, conspiracy researchers etc away from the established norm tries to expose something which is different from the normal, they are shunned off with ....Its Just a coincidence buddy....

We can Prove that, there is no such thing as coincidence but a series of programming on each individuals life.

I have not met a single person in my life, who did not had any "coincidences" in his or her life. We all in this forum in some point in life had coincidence. From Hollywood actors to billionaires to criminals to young and old, we all had coincidences.

We just need to take this a bit further and debunk this coincidence myth. There are 7 billion humans on earth and if everyone agrees they had coincidence in some point in there life...Which means as I write this, there is coincidence happening somewhere in this world, every second, every micro-second otherwise 7 billion humans wouldn't experience it in their life time.

We just get to read, hear coincidences on major events but not on normal human beings but every second there is a coincidence happening somewhere on planet earth, which contradicts the very meaning of coincidence itself.

If taken individually coincidence seems like a cause but if taken it on entire humanity, it seems like a program, some force that is trying to give directions to how our life is shaped.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Curses are real in that, All human beings have innate Soul Creative energy which can make or break things. Curse or Blessing...We have the power to change another human beings life. Its just in difference in degrees how much Soul Energy one has, to effect the surroundings of individuals they are curing or blessing.

However, Now, it has gotten so bad, humanity has less blessing in each of us and more curse...which is evident on how things are around us.

Its not the fault of humanity, The Murphy Law aka force of darkness is manipulating our surroundings. This entire side of known universe is compromised by this force. The reason humanity was created was to go beyond this Murphy Law and be a blessing to the universe itself.

As long as humanity is within the grasp of Murphy Law, They will get more curse than blessings. The curses are direct results of Murphy Law. If this thing did not manipulate us, we will all be blessed.

---------------

Unfortunately, The thing is since birth we were fed garbage since school to universities. There is not a single thing that is a truth out there in main stream society. This is very very important to understand. NOT A SINGLE TRUTH. This is how extreme it is. EVERYTHING is a lie in main stream. I cannot stress this enough. Even if you believe there is some truth in society, you are totally wrong and completely mistaken and will suffer and WILL NOT GET Murphy Law etc truths.

You would need to be completely on this side to understand Curses, Blessings, Murphy Law, Your true purpose in life, why you were created, why so much manipulation in our life etc etc.

---------------

Its unfortunate that even today 90% of humanity debates whether Aliens exists or not and This Murphy Law is Beyond Aliens itself. This force of darkness controls the Aliens also. You can understand how hard it is to awaken humanity to Murphy Law etc and the mess we are all in. I mean we are not controlled by even Aliens but a far far far greater force but to understand this force, we need a basic knowledge of Aliens, conspiracy etc....That's like High School and then you graduate to university level and study Murphy Law etc

and this is exactly how Alien kids are taught in their schools.

MUST READ this book..download in Alec Newald Co-Evolution book, very very interesting.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... versations With Zeena

All knowledge will be made available to your race in good time and in accordance with the laws of evolution. There has yet to be a force artificially manufactured in any universe that my people know of that is more powerful or wiser than this natural law. Trust me when I say this, for my race knows well the cost of interfering with the laws of evolution. We would warn your own people, if only those in control would listen. Alas, that approach appears to have fallen on deaf ears, so we shall now attempt to pass on the message in a different way.

"There was indeed a time upon your planet, not so long ago in the context of this history lesson, when a ’force’ came down upon it and did in fact claim it [the Earth] and all upon it as its own. That force--and I know you will find this difficult to accept, Alec [Zeena used my name for the first time]--that force is still among you. It is indeed now a part of all of you, so I suppose you could say it still does own the planet in some way.

"After this force won your planet, it realized it would have a continuous fight on its hands, for you were not as you are now. You were well on your way to enlightenment, with a very strong spiritual base. You were actually almost as strong as this force itself. It had to trick you in order to master you, and while you were down it altered your make-up, your very structure; your DNA, in fact. It crippled you and stunted you, and set you back many thousands of years. It made you into what you are today, which is only a portion of the greatness you can be, for you have not yet even fully recovered. And if that force has its way, you never will!

"That force is known to most as the ’force of darkness’, for it is indeed the enemy of enlightenment. You will please understand that this is a very simplistic description of a most complex entity. Even we do not understand it in its entirety. It is in the air that you breathe and everywhere about you. It has aligned itself to the planet and you. It beats to the pulse of your very planet, for you and the Earth are one and the same. This is one thing your peoples do not seem to comprehend, but you can use this union of the whole to do wondrous things, just as we have.

-------

The text in red is what we are experiencing it as Murphy Law but Aliens call it the force of darkness BUT we must never debate it on name...because This thing is soo tricky that it gives different experiences to different people under different name so that we always keeping fighting among ourselves and never grow.

When Winston mentioned Murphy Law....and his experience...I immediately got it..Did not debate on which name to call it...because it will be another trick this invisible force uses to manipulate and divide us further and not find a combined solution.

The entire human race MUST wake up to this Murphy Law.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Three weird events of Murphy's Law just happened in a row to me in New Mexico:

On the way to Roswell, a scary Murphy's Law event happened. I was having a peaceful drive when all of a sudden a long gas truck with two compartments pulled across the highway in front of me. I had to slam the brakes to avoid hitting it. Behind me was a white van tailgating me from close behind which was in danger of hitting me too. But I had no choice and had to slam the brakes. When I did, time seemed to slow down as I watched the long gas truck pass by. When I looked in the rear view mirror, I saw the driver behind me swerve to the side to avoid hitting me.

Geez! Why did both vehicles have to come at the same time? Stupid Murphy's Law! Geez! I hate it when shit like that happens. Why does shit like that always happens to me? Why does Murphy's Law always seem to make things get in my way like that?! Why does Murphy's Law always want to disturb the peace like that?! It was like the universe was giving me a sign that I am always "between a rock and a hard place", which I always seem to be. Why do I have such weird luck like that?

Also, why do people have to tailgate?! Don't tailgaters know that by following close behind another car on the highway, that if an emergency happens and the driver in front of them has to slam on the brakes, they will have a higher risk of rear ending them?! Tailgating is so God damn f***ing stupid! Sheesh. Why did God make so many stupid people?! Sheesh. I HATE stressful situations like that. They are like a THREAT to me!

Then, the next evening at the movie theater in Roswell, when I went to see Spiderman 2, another weird thing happened that never happened before. When I got my ticket, popcorn and coke, and approached the door to the theater, there was a wet floor sign in front of it. I was afraid to walk across it and had no free hand to open the door, and there was no staff or ticket taker around to help me open the door. So I walked around not knowing what to do for a while. Wtf?! The movie had just started and I was anxious to go in but didn't have a way to. After a while, I found a guy to open the door for me and the floor become drier to walk on.

That had never happened before. I've been to the movies many times but never saw a wet floor sign in front of the entrance door. There was ONLY a wet floor and sign in front of MY door, NOT the other doors! Again, it's like Murphy's Law was targeting ME SPECIFICALLY! What luck. Again, why does the universe always seem to be BLOCKING me and getting in the way with weird shit like that?! Wtf is going on?!

Then when I came out and told the security guard about it -- suggesting that there should be someone around to help people open doors and pass over a wet floor -- he was rude and said something like "So what? People slip and fall on wet floors all the time." Wtf did he mean by that?! What a prick. I was pissed. The next day, I called the theater manager to report that security guard's rude behavior. The manager apologized and told me that he would talk to that guard about that.

After two nights, I left Roswell to drive to the other side of the state. When I was leaving town and making a right turn at an intersection, the two cars in front of me made the right turn with no problem. But when it came time for my turn, a group of pedestrians walked out in front of me and blocked my way! Why does the universe ALWAYS do that to me and target ME SPECIFICALLY like that? Wtf?! This type of thing has happened to me zillions of times. And it always seems to specifically target me out of others around me! Wtf is going on?! This kind of thing ALWAYS happens to me! Why?!?!?!?!

That's like three weird Murphy's Law events in a row that happened to me in Roswell. Maybe Roswell has some weird energy there, which is why an alien saucer crashed there back in 1947 allegedly. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

My philosophy is sort of like soft determinism, in which we don't get to choose the cards that we are dealt with and that we have to play them the right way, I'm not a fatalist by any means, but I do feel that there is this cosmic order that tries to push people into the right direction but some people fall short and make bad choices.

Basically, things just happen and you just have to work with that you have. I only do good things to others because I feel that it is the right thing to do. Often, it seems to be of second nature to me, as if it were an innate response. I just have the urge to do good, even if I get bad luck or something, there will always be better things to happen eventually.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I see this as a two-pronged discussion, karma (for lack of a better term) and the law of averages.

Murphy's law is rarely if ever truly in play. Even when things go horribly bad, all the things that could go wrong surely did not especially if you are still living. When things go right, it is the law of averages at play. When things are neutral, it is the law of averages at play. And when things go very badly, it is again, the law of averages at play but we sometimes have a perception that Murphy's Law or bad juju was the cause.

The concept of putting out positive and good in the universe to receive positive and good returns is axiomatic. Also, putting out evil in the universe comes back to you. Karma is the unofficial term, but that is not quite accurate because religious good karma is a status to be reached for determining how you will be reborn. But as long as you are doing good deeds and uplifting people, you will likely have the benefit of receiving positive results.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Murphy's law is rarely if ever truly in play. Even when things go horribly bad, all the things that could go wrong surely did not especially if you are still living. When things go right, it is the law of averages at play. When things are neutral, it is the law of averages at play. And when things go very badly, it is again, the law of averages at play but we sometimes have a perception that Murphy's Law or bad juju was the cause.
I agree, there is no such thing as "murphy's law" but I do believe in karma and the law of attraction to an extent. Winston, there is no "evil force" out to get you, even though sometimes it may seem that way. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I do experience Murphy's Law a lot, sometimes everyday, enough to know that it's not random luck or coincidence. There does seem to be a hidden layer or dimension of reality that makes things go against us or make life challenging for us. It always makes "the grass greener on the other side" and gives you the most of what you don't want and the least of what you do want. It doesn't let you have what you want until it's already too late to enjoy it. It's very sad. But the pattern is there and cannot be explained by randomness or coincidence. It definitely seems that there is "something out there that is against us".

In America, we believe that we are the masters of our fate. So belief in Murphy's Law, bad luck or Charlie Brown luck, is highly unpopular. But I strongly believe such things exist and are definitely not the result of coincidences. I'm sure people who are very aware notice such things too. Any of you notice these things?

Consider this: If I were to accidentally bump into you once or twice, you might believe it's a coincidence. But if it happened everyday, you would know that it was not a coincidence at some point. That's what I mean.

Murphy's Laws affect me even in the smallest ways. For example, my back tends to itch in the hardest to scratch place, at the exact center, which is hardest to reach. Why does it have to itch there?

Also, when I migrated my webhosting to Bluehost, a lot of things went wrong that tech support said should not have gone wrong. They have no explanation for it either. Very strange and peculiar. It seems that Murphy's Law affects cyberspace and web hosting servers too.

Why does Murphy's Law affect some people more than others though? Is it because of karma? Or does it go after freethinkers because we are a bigger threat to the matrix and have the potential to wake people up?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Today this site went offline all day because my hosting account on Bluehost expired. My account is on auto renew and should have renewed automatically, but it failed for some reason.

I called tech support and then billing on Bluehost, but they could not fix the problem until tomorrow because their line item department that fixes that is closed today. The problem is complicated.

So you see, Murphy's Law even follows me to my webhost. This problem makes no sense. Why do I keep getting these billing errors on Bluehost that other people don't get? I don't even get warnings about them. Last week my site also went down because my hosting space ran out. I received no warning about it. This time, my hosting account expired and my auto renew failed. Again, I received no warning or notification.

I thought Bluehost was a better webhost than Godaddy. Yet these kind of problems never happened on Godaddy. Why?

Bluehost appears to have many bugs in its system. But Bluehost is a reputable company that has been around for a long time. So why weren't these bugs worked out long ago? It doesn't make sense. And they have no explanation.

I cannot manually renew my account either, because when I try to, I get this strange error message:

Pending Task #133735625 - Dates Skewed: Still processing 'Undo cPanel License for 1867780' and the new start date doesn't match the old end date (OLD = 2014-07-17 05:18:07, NEW = 2014-08-17 21:30:15).

The only reason I can post this now is because tech support somehow got my site back online, while the hosting renewal problem is being worked on. Otherwise, you would not even be seeing this post.

So you see all, MURPHY'S LAW IS REAL! NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME?! Why do things always go wrong like this? There definitely is some force out there that is going against me and making things go wrong and BLOCKING me all the time so that I can't get anything done.

You know, it takes me five days to do a one hour task because everyday something BLOCKS me from doing that one task! f**k! How are you supposed to get anything done when you keep getting BLOCKED everyday?! f**k!

Does this happen to any of you too? Why does Murphy's Law only target certain people?

RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

People have convinced themselves that they are in control. But they're not. At least not as much as they think they are.

We may have some power to change the future (maybe) and some power to take control (if free will is not in fact a mere illusion), but in many ways we are at the mercy of fate and causality.

Some people are fated to be unlucky. Circumstances will converge to screw them over. This doesn't even require belief in the supernatural (although belief in the supernatural doesn't preclude it).

If you take a hard look at a bad thing that happened to you, you will see that before it happened, there were other things going on that converged to bring you this evil. Circumstances worked out in domino effect to screw you over.

Of course some people are huge screwups and couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag because they are so incompetent. But a lot of hard working, intelligent people actually just get crapped on by life because things happened to make their lives suck. Sometimes this happens again and again and again, and some people will die after living a life full of misfortune and pain.

This is just how it is.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law and Charlie Brown Luck?

Post by Winston »

Recent example of Murphy's Law:

In Hong Kong, when I was with Dianne and couldn't approach or hit on any girls, I saw tons of girls standing or sitting around by themselves looking bored and available with nothing to do. But after Dianne left, when I went back to the same spots I saw them, I couldn't find any girls sitting around alone anymore! It's like when you look for something, it evades you. But if you don't or you can't, it's everywhere! It's as if Murphy's Law likes to tease you and put what you want out there, only when you can't have it or can't pursue it! But if you are looking for it and ready, it withdraws it all away!

I swear to God that Murphy's Law is definitely REAL! Even though left-brained atheists like Momopi says it's not, still, I KNOW that it is. There's no doubt about it. If you experience it EVERY single day, then it's a REAL PATTERN for sure and is definitely NOT coincidence, randomness or selective memory.

Even Rock will admit that he's seen enough Murphy's Law happen around me to believe that it indeed is a very real phenomenon in my life, even though it's unexplainable by conventional science. So it is definitely real.

Some people are meant to struggle and be unlucky with certain areas of life.

Bill Bixby, the guy who played Incredible Hulk in the 70's, was kind, caring and loyal to all his wives. Yet they constantly left him. So he was plagued with bad luck in relationships and marriages, even though he had good luck in his acting career. So you see, some people are just plagued with curses and bad luck in one area of life.

Also, if you read Greek or Nordic mythology, you will find that "the Gods" will often select people on Earth for their own reasons, to be lucky or unlucky. Some people are chosen to be lucky and blessed, and become great heros, while others are chosen to suffer and strive or even become martyrs and die for a cause. The Gods have their reasons and they are out of your control. Even the Biblical God showed favoritism and dislike as well. He liked some people and disliked others. For example, in Genesis, God liked Abel's offering but rejected Cain's, for some unknown reason. That may be what happens in real life too. It would explain a lot.

Some families are cursed too. For example, Bruce Lee's family and the Kennedy family, show a long string of misfortunes and curses. A ton of evidence, events and examples make this obvious.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More examples that prove that Murphy's Law is very real:

There are a lot of weird things that only happen to me but not to others. For example, if I wear sandals or slippers outside, I will always stub my toes by hitting them onto something and bruising them. Or something or someone will run over my exposed feet and cause bruises. It's like once I expose my feet, Murphy's Law takes advantage of it. It definitely is real. No joke.

Also, if I wear shorts, insects and mosquitoes start biting my legs and leaving red lumps which causes itching. Again, Murphy's Law takes advantage if I expose my bare skin. So I have to always wear shoes and long pants. How are other people able to wear shorts and sandals everyday with no problem? Why am I singled out like that?

Other people can use a toothbrush for several months before the bristles bend out. But when I use one, even a good quality Oral B or Colgate toothbrush, the bristles start to bend out after a week. I don't even brush that hard, so that can't be the explanation. Is there something about my vibe or energy field that causes things to be damaged quicker?

It's like if you are a freethinker who has woken up and is out to awaken and free people's minds, then you become a target to something. Perhaps the astral parasites (or Archons) that feed off of human suffering and ignorance target you and make your life more difficult if your soul mission is to help awaken others. You become on their "most wanted" list if you are a freethinker trying to wake up people to the truth.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:More examples that prove that Murphy's Law is very real:

There are a lot of weird things that only happen to me but not to others. For example, if I wear sandals or slippers outside, I will always stub my toes by hitting them onto something and bruising them. Or something or someone will run over my exposed feet and cause bruises. It's like once I expose my feet, Murphy's Law takes advantage of it. It definitely is real. No joke.

Also, if I wear shorts, insects and mosquitoes start biting my legs and leaving red lumps which causes itching. Again, Murphy's Law takes advantage if I expose my bare skin. So I have to always wear shoes and long pants. How are other people able to wear shorts and sandals everyday with no problem? Why am I singled out like that?

Other people can use a toothbrush for several months before the bristles bend out. But when I use one, even a good quality Oral B or Colgate toothbrush, the bristles start to bend out after a week. I don't even brush that hard, so that can't be the explanation. Is there something about my vibe or energy field that causes things to be damaged quicker?

It's like if you are a freethinker who has woken up and is out to awaken and free people's minds, then you become a target to something. Perhaps the astral parasites (or Archons) that feed off of human suffering and ignorance target you and make your life more difficult if your soul mission is to help awaken others. You become on their "most wanted" list if you are a freethinker trying to wake up people to the truth.
As discussed earlier. Murphy Law is nothing but the force of darkness aka the force they talk in Star Wars, Its the same thing, I don't understand, why people do not relate this simple fact that is Hidden in plain sight while the Elite drum it up to cloud nine on this force and star wars movie.

Its everywhere, you can't hide from it, it effects everyone..The thing is for others they are literally asleep and don't feel it.

For those who are awakened, they feel Murphy Law due to their consciousness being awakened and trying to be FREE and DOING OWN THING....Its hates you..when you try to do what you LOVE...

------------

It doesn't stop either... :lol: :lol:

No matter where you are in China > Shanghai or Philippine > Manila. The insects will bite you and the tooth brush bristles will bend, having high quality brush from America won't help you in America or rest of the world.... :)

I thought we had already discussed that It does not care about the LOCATION. Even if we hide in a cave for rest of our lives...It knows it.

People in conspiracy are way higher than people in lame stream who are studying Murphy Law as they cannot cross after certain levels of thought because then it will lead them to Aliens, AIs, Rulers of the world etc etc

-------------

The thing is, The Murphy Law only have used like less than 10% of his force. I'm afraid, this could get far worse after December 18th. Murphy Law is the feeling we get while living in a fake construct. We could end up living in a far worse construct where Murphy Law would be far greater, as this law tries to move higher up in realms.

-------------

Yes. Archons are also involved...Its a more gigantic con than even the craziest conspiracy nutter sitting in a moms basement in America ever told us.

Americans should have listened to the Conspiracy Nutter from Moms basement to begin with though :lol: at-least to come to this stage in realizing Murphy Law.....

-------------

This should be the Number 1 topic anywhere on earth. In order to be truly happier abroad or on earth. Once needs to know Murphy law...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Starchild,
Why does Murphy's Law happen to some more than others? How come Momopi and Rock don't get affected by it as much as you and I do? How does Murphy's Law choose who to target more? Does ML have consciousness? Is it run by an automated system? If so, how does it decide who to victimize and affect most?

Also, who set up Murphy's Law and why? Is it automated by a supercomputer that controls our matrix? Or is it a conscious force like the Archons or astral parasites?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Why do you think this is funny? Logical rational people do not gamble. Math teachers think it's a waste of time too. You are supposed to be a logical person Momopi. Why are you into gambling?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_Blackjack_Team
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:But Starchild,
Why does Murphy's Law happen to some more than others? How come Momopi and Rock don't get affected by it as much as you and I do? How does Murphy's Law choose who to target more? Does ML have consciousness? Is it run by an automated system? If so, how does it decide who to victimize and affect most?

Also, who set up Murphy's Law and why? Is it automated by a supercomputer that controls our matrix? Or is it a conscious force like the Archons or astral parasites?
Even the Aliens don't understand it fully.

It is not an AI nor it is a Biological entity, as a result, it does not get effected by all karmic laws, hence, it can f**k us all day and night without any consequences.

The entire earth is run on Murphy Law, those who are evolved souls, older souls recognize it, due to their sensitivity and higher consciousness.

ML acts not only on simple matters like tooth brush and mosquito bites but it effects everything like LOVE..

For example...

You will be always born in a place, that is not the most well suited for you...Your love is almost always not there when you want it..

Rock has to come to Asia to find his life, he found his calling in Asia, as we know, he is more Asian's than us, why not the Nature, just put Rock in Asia before his Birth..it would have been so easy for him.... That's ML..

It gives problems to all of us, some are able to see as not of our own making, but most take the blame on themselves....The church, religion is created on Murphy Law..to feel the guilt done by the SIN created by Murphy Law... :lol: :lol:

How twisted and psychotic is that.

------------

ML acts on some far greater than others, simply because we have more soul energy that it can drain us from and we have more chance to dethrone its empire than 99.99999% of humanity....It effects "conspiracy theorist" more than a scientist in NASA..as a result, no scientist and doctors will ever understand your problem...

As I said before Only a "Conspiracy Theorist" can save the other and understand what you are going through...don't even bother talking about ML to others, they are Literally asleep. Their entire life is ML...we are breaking the ML because....

WE ONLY DO THINGS WE LOVE...F***CK the world....The only way to get least amount of negativity on earth is to follow your passions...The reason you feel ML is due to your attitude towards the world and doing the things you love...IT HATES IT...

-------------

Who set up Murphy Law...or the AI or the THINGY or the force...if we knew it, even the Aliens would have destroyed it millions of years ago even before the Star Wars began..

They are feeding BS to us on AI and Conscious force etc....like they feed the BS that GMOs make Americans fat and not the secret weapons they are using on Americans to make them fat.

In my calculation. Its at-least a trillion years old Its more ancient than anything we were ever told.

As I said, there is no words to BEGIN to describe this...Its very smart and cunning...even to write this, it takes me few hours as some sort of distractions shows up...The moment you mention about this force...it starts to change the time line itself...its very dynamic....it makes counter calculations of our moves and changes space time equations so that we remain stuck in this matrix....

I'm not really sure where we are at this point in the Universe...Our Entire Space Time has changed multiple times.