Is Our Matrix a Soul Trap Farm that Feeds Off Our Suffering and Recycles Our Souls?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Our Matrix a Soul Trap Farm that Feeds Off Our Suffering and Recycles Our Souls?

Post by Winston »

Summary of David Icke's new book "The Trap" and how we are in a soul trap by Chad from Open Your Reality, a popular YT channel about the matrix.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Our Matrix a Soul Trap Farm that Feeds Off Our Suffering and Recycles Our Souls?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this episode of The Why Files about how our Moon could be a soul recycling center that captures our soul and recycles it and sends it back to Earth to keep us in a reincarnation trap. And how it's been run by REPTILIANS too, as David Icke claims lol, which feed on our NEGATIVE EMOTION and harvests it as energy. And that's why they engineer the world and life and world events to keep generating as much negative emotion as possible. It's a very dismal and depressing theory, but there is a lot of interesting evidence to support it. This episode covers a lot of it. It's very mind blowing and spine chilling and entertaining as well. Even @galii will find this theory interesting and entertaining. lol. The part where a Chinese lunar rover shows a cube object on the moon is very chilling. @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude what do you think? Btw that talking fish in this guy's videos is pretty funny.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 12:42 pm
Wow check out this episode of The Why Files about how our Moon could be a soul recycling center that captures our soul and recycles it and sends it back to Earth to keep us in a reincarnation trap. And how it's been run by REPTILIANS too, as David Icke claims lol, which feed on our NEGATIVE EMOTION and harvests it as energy. And that's why they engineer the world and life and world events to keep generating as much negative emotion as possible. It's a very dismal and depressing theory, but there is a lot of interesting evidence to support it. This episode covers a lot of it. It's very mind blowing and spine chilling and entertaining as well. Even @galii will find this theory interesting and entertaining. lol. The part where a Chinese lunar rover shows a cube object on the moon is very chilling. @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude what do you think? Btw that talking fish in this guy's videos is pretty funny.

Fascinating stuff. I am still fan of David Icke. This could be true. The light is a false one, and you will be soul washed, energy harvested, and sent back to Earth again.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 12:48 pm
Winston wrote:
Fascinating stuff. I am still fan of David Icke. This could be true. The light is a false one, and you will be soul washed, energy harvested, and sent back to Earth again.
Yeah as disturbing as it is, the theory makes a lot of sense and would explain a lot of mysteries that others have no answers for. It's like a jigsaw puzzle that adds up. But it's very disturbing and means we are not in control for the most part, which many people do not like to hear.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 12:55 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 12:48 pm
Winston wrote:
Yeah as disturbing as it is, the theory makes a lot of sense and would explain a lot of mysteries that others have no answers for. It's like a jigsaw puzzle that adds up. But it's very disturbing and means we are not in control for the most part, which many people do not like to hear.
Yeah and could it be that most Asians has gone through more extensive "soul washing" that they are mostly reborn as more of a troglodytes than white people. :wink: :lol: You know what I'm talking about.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:

I've always believed this to be the case. People have mentioned beings of this nature long before David Ike was even born, but I think people like David Icke conflate hostile reptilian extraterrestrials with benevolent gods which came from Orion. There is a clear difference between the two species.

The Annunaki came to earth according to the Sumerian texts and created humanity from the "clay" and their own blood. In other words, they used their own DNA to create humanity, or give her a quantum leap in her evolution.

These same beings taught humanity things about civilisation and there we have Sumeria popping up out of nowhere as the cradle of civilisation. The Sumerians depicted these gods and goddesses as looking human, not reptilian.

We can see from the images the Sumerians left behind that the gods and goddesses don't look slightly reptilian. I believe that these gods and goddesses are the very same benevolent entities mentioned by the ancient Greeks, Egyptians and Hindus for millenia. The gods and goddesses were just given different epithets.

Also, contrary to what Zecharia Sitchin said about these beings, there is very little mention of the gods and goddesses of Sumeria seeing humans as a mere tool to mine gold for some dying planet. The liar Zecharia Sitchin just made that up!

So we see that both David Icke is wrong in his assertion that these Sumerian gods are reptilian beings. And Zecharia Sitchin is wrong in his assertion that these beings came to earth to use humanity as slaves.

The reptilians will have been the enemy of these Sumerian gods. And they certainly tried to influence humanity, most likely by implementing their own shape-shifting spies in human cities. Such as Akhenaton, the first pharoah to introduce and impose a monotheistic system upon the ancient Egyptians. He was odd looking and didn't look human at all according to images and sculptures of him created by the Egyptians.

This guy was probably a reptilian hybrid, much like the government officials and people of power we have today. He tried to eradicate the pantheon of Egyptian gods and replace them with a monotheistic god which conveniently only he knew! And for those who believe shape-shifting aliens is farfetched, there are animals on earth that have this kind of ability.

The mimic octopus can change its shape and colour to mimic other living things. Other animals can do the same. A chameleon for example can change how it looks to blend into its environment. So why not reptilian humanoids?

Hermes Trismegistus even subtly warned of reptilian beings in his lamentation to his disciple Asclepius:
And so the gods will depart from mankind, a grievous thing!, and only evil angels will remain, who will mingle with men, and drive the poor wretches by main force into all manner of reckless crime, into wars, and robberies, and frauds, and all things hostile to the nature of the soul.
These evil angels are the same Azuras the benevolent gods tried to fight off, but unfortunately Yahweh/Anu King of the Annunaki was threatened by humanity becoming as gods and so he launched a surprise attack against his own sons Enki and Enlil, sealed our chakras and gave the planet to these evil angels who now use their sickening slave systems to evoke as much misery and evil as possible upon humanity so that they can feed from us energetically.

The Gnostics knew about Yahweh being the Demiurge and they still mistakenly attributed this beautiful creation of Brahman as something evil.

@Winston
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@Lucas88
@WilliamSmith
@publicduende
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@Pixel--Dude

Good post, bro! 8)
Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 10th, 2023, 4:50 am
Also, contrary to what Zecharia Sitchin said about these beings, there is very little mention of the gods and goddesses of Sumeria seeing humans as a mere tool to mine gold for some dying planet. The liar Zecharia Sitchin just made that up!
Yes, Sitchin was a liar and disinfo shill, groomed at the London School of Economics (big red flag) and his Freemasonic lodge. If he weren't a disinfo shill, then why else would he have millions of copies of his mediocre books being sold in mainstream bookstores?

Sitchin did indeed overemphasize the "humans-created-as-slaves" narrative. He concocted an outlandish story about the Anunnaki supposedly coming to Earth to mine gold in order to repair the dwindling atmosphere of their moribund planet "Nibiru" beyond the orbit of Pluto and then creating mankind as a slave race for the mining of that much-needed gold. However, none of this even appears in the actual Sumerian texts. In reality, there is no mention whatsoever of a moribund planet with a dwindling atmosphere called Nibiru and even less so one that is inhabited by the Anunnaki. All of this is just a sci-fi-esque fabrication of Sitchin. In order to know this, all you have to do is read actual translations of the Sumerian texts which can easily be found online.

Sumerian and Sumero-Akkadian texts such as Enki and Ninmah and The Epic of Atrahasis do speak of the earliest form of man being engineered by Enki and his half-sister Ninmah in order to replace the Igigi in their tasks following the rebellion of the latter against their imposed drudgery; however, those tasks were more along the lines of irrigation, agriculture, construction and other more mundane activities required for the development and upkeep of civilization. It could therefore be said that the Anunnaki engineered early humans to work in their emergent civilizations on Earth, civilizations that the early humans themselves would eventually inherit. The Anunnaki didn't come to mine gold for the reparation of the atmosphere of their supposed moribund planet as Sitchin asserts. Rather it seems that they came to seed life (create new humanities) on other planets.

Also, Sitchin completely omits the fact that Enki revealed to a subset of humanity, beginning with Adapa, the "Design of Heaven and Earth" or higher divine knowledge of the universe for our godlike elevation. Enki intended for a least a part of the human race to become a divine lineage like the Anunnaki themselves.

I think that Sitchin's insistence that humanity was created as a slave race for gold mining is just a reflection of his inner Jew. Elite Jews literally believe that all of Gentile humanity was created as slaves in order to serve them. Sitchin's work is just more propagation of that same Jewish idea.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
The reptilians will have been the enemy of these Sumerian gods. And they certainly tried to influence humanity, most likely by implementing their own shape-shifting spies in human cities. Such as Akhenaton, the first pharoah to introduce and impose a monotheistic system upon the ancient Egyptians. He was odd looking and didn't look human at all according to images and sculptures of him created by the Egyptians.
Akhenaton did indeed attempt to eradicate the original polytheism of Egypt (the original gods and goddesses such as Ptah, Amun, Horus, Isis, etc.) and replace it with his own unknown monotheistic god Aten until the Egyptians resisted his impositions and ousted his ugly reptilian ass. I guess that Akenaton attempted exactly the same thing that the Hebrews succeeded in doing with their own bizarre and perverse Yahweh cult which they peddled to half of world through their low-vibrational slave programs such as Christianity and Islam while at the same time wiping out almost all of Gentile humanity's original spirituality and occult knowledge.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
These evil angels are the same Azuras the benevolent gods tried to fight off, but unfortunately Yahweh/Anu King of the Annunaki was threatened by humanity becoming as gods and so he launched a surprise attack against his own sons Enki and Enlil, sealed our chakras and gave the planet to these evil angels who now use their sickening slave systems to evoke as much misery and evil as possible upon humanity so that they can feed from us energetically.

The Gnostics knew about Yahweh being the Demiurge and they still mistakenly attributed this beautiful creation of Brahman as something evil.
The Gnostics too fall into the invading enemy's trap of believing that Yahweh created this world as a demiurge albeit with the honest recognition that Yahweh is evil or incompetent. One of the goals of the various enemy programs is to make the world believe that this low-vibrational alien entity is the creator god. This is a topic which I spoke about with @Winston yesterday.

The world wasn't always a dark and awful place. Many if not most of the ancient mythologies reminisce about a long-lost Golden Age prior to this current world age, one in which humans possessed an elevated level of spirituality and civilization flourished greatly. That abruptly came to an end with the advent of some catastrophic event - what I interpret as the ousting of the original benevolent deities at the hands of Yahweh and his evil "angels" - and what followed was a rapid descent into the world of chaos and darkness in which we find ourselves today - the world of "Kali Yuga".
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Pixel--Dude
@Lucas88

Quality stuff. I didn't realize Sitchin was lying about humans being engineered as slave narrative.
Damn I feel like a fool for quoting him whenever talking about the Annunaki.
David Icke is bit iffy too but he also brings in an interesting theory about Earth being ruled by Shapeshifting Reptilian elites.
Well hey, it could be true... Those Reptilians feed off from our negative energy.

We don't really know right? but could be both good and bad aliens come and go and currently the bad aliens or inter dimensional beings are running this planet. That's why living our lives here seems to suck very hard.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this rebel guy explain why God has IMPRISONED our souls on this planet. He is very outspoken.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting short video by a girl named Shawna about how reincarnation is a soul trap and how you can escape it.

Some questions I posted for Shawna in the comments section: (How come I'm the only one that asks real questions on YouTube, while everyone else just praises and kisses ass only? Is everyone an NPC but me? Seems like it.)

A few questions Shawna: First, how do you know that what's outside this matrix is better than what's here? Aren't you taking that on faith? Second, how do you know that the angels or archons in the afterlife and life review will let you leave if you refuse to reincarnate again? What if they force you? How do you know that they can't force you? Again, aren't you taking that on faith and believing what you want to believe? Third, if all this is true, why don't the demiurge and archons delete this video and all others like it from the internet? Is there some cosmic law that prevents them from doing so? If so, how can that be, since this is their matrix and not yours? Doesn't their will reign supreme in this matrix since this is their world?

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

This is an interesting website that explains why enlightenment is a trap.

"Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment: Confessions of a New Age Heretic

https://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/blow ... e-heretic/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question that I posted for Matt McKinley and the "avoid the false light" crowd. @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 have you ever considered this or am I the only one who has?

To Matt & All: IMPORTANT! I got a disturbing question for you about the false light trap that I've been pondering. Wouldn't the Notnilc hear by now that we are preparing to avoid the false light trap and try to escape the matrix and thus prepare accordingly? If I were the Notnilc I would prepare a special simulation for the tricked by the light crowd where they would think that they dodged the false light tunnel and think they've escaped the matrix, but still in fact be inside the matrix. A simulation can be made to show anything right? So how would you really know whether you've escaped the matrix or not? You and Howdie have never addressed this. The thing is, the Notnilc is a lot more clever than we are and is probably playing 5D chess at a level far beyond our comprehension. So wouldn't it prepare a special simulation for us where we think we've left the matrix but still be inside it?

Furthermore, in such a simulation it could show us that there's nothing outside the matrix but darkness and void, or that there's nothing but horrible monsters out there, like HP Lovecraft wrote in his cosmic horror tales. At that point, we would appreciate our lives on Earth and realize how good we had it and beg the Notnilc to let us back into the matrix, right? Have you given any thought to this? I'm surprised no one else here has brought this up except me.

Wouldn't the Notnilc devise such a special simulation for us and sneer and tell itself: "So... Matt and his cronies thought they could outwit me, but it is I who will outwit them! I will prepare a special simulation afterlife for them where they will think they've avoided the false light trap but still be in the matrix and will see a reality outside that is even worse. Then they will beg me to let them come back to the Earth simulation. Mwwwahahahahahahaha. (evil laugh)"

Sorry if this is disturbing, but we have to consider that possibility and we can't take it off the table right? Have you thought about this Matt and all here?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting 1 hour dissertation about how Earth could be a prison planet run by Aliens. Very fascinating and covers multiple theories, which would explain a lot about the craziness in this world and why human nature doesn't improve.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Guys,
Check out the newest video by Sarah Elkhaldy, aka "The Alchemist" on the false light trap after death. She is one of the top New Age Esoteric teachers on YouTube and has a good glowing vibe in her videos. However she has a much more positive perspective than you guys do on the tunnel of light that is much more nuanced. Whether you agree with her or not, her perspective on it is very enlightening and resonating and worth hearing at least. Here it is below. You can feel her amazing vibe through her videos. She is definitely very spiritually attuned and high vibration. :) What do you think @Lucas88?

Winston

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
March 26th, 2024, 1:29 am
Hi Guys,
Check out the newest video by Sarah Elkhaldy, aka "The Alchemist" on the false light trap after death. She is one of the top New Age Esoteric teachers on YouTube and has a good glowing vibe in her videos. However she has a much more positive perspective than you guys do on the tunnel of light that is much more nuanced. Whether you agree with her or not, her perspective on it is very enlightening and resonating and worth hearing at least. Here it is below. You can feel her amazing vibe through her videos. She is definitely very spiritually attuned and high vibration. :) What do you think @Lucas88?

Winston
I can't help to notice her thick eyebrows.. but very fascinating stuff. What she said could be true.