Is our Free Will compromised, interfered with, or blocked? If so, is it by inner fragmentation or spiritual entities?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is our Free Will compromised, interfered with, or blocked? If so, is it by inner fragmentation or spiritual entities

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 4:32 pm
If that's so then my spiritual immune system must be faulty. As well as some filtering mechanism in my mind that others have that can filter our interruptions and noises.

If you have had your fair share of demons (inner or outer) as well as dark forces and murphy's law and nasty tricks of the universe too, then you should be able to relate to me right? Why then did you act like you could not relate or understand me before?
The demons I am talking about are a metaphor for an unfortunate series of events that started with a certain someone wanting to take the stupidest form of revenge against me, and ended with me having enough of the life I was having in London. I spent years devoured by rage, despair and frustration, and it hasn't been easy to regain a measure of objectivity.

Once that objectivity was regained, though, I couldn't help but admit to myself that I couldn't blame this "certain someone" for all the twists my life took, from that point on. I had to take full responsibility for what happened to me and the choices I made, whether they were justified at the moment or not, whether they were objectively good or bad, and make the most out of it.

Occam's razor fell on my abstruse theory of what happened and why. It was much simpler than that. For how complicated an existence can be, every life is always a string of choices and their consequences, which lead to other choices. Every step of the journey is a direct function of the previous, and will influence the next.

In other words, the turning point in my life, my "defeating the demons" if you want to put it that way, was when I woke up and realised that there have never been any demons flying low above my head, pulling strings. It's always been me, and forever will be. I was driving a car, someone tried to bump me out. They didn't succeed because the impact was too strong. They succeeded because I took my hands off the wheel and let the car move around without my control, for a good while.

Dark spiritual forces exist and they do conspire against humanity, perhaps through key individuals, families, or elite communities. Yet, at the microscopic level, at the personal level, we are and should be firmly in control of our own cars, no matter how hard events try to bump us out of track. It's not easy and you and I failed many times. Yet, that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying, or learn to be more successful at doing it.
Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 4:32 pm
So you've noticed too that the universe seems to be a trickster, like the trickster gods that ancient cultures talked about, like the Babylonians? It loves to set you up and then pull the rug from under you, as if it loved to f**k with your head. Or give you false hope to set you up for disappointment, even when nothing could have gone wrong. I think everyone experiences that to some degree. Most guys here do not like to admit it though.
Well, based on what I just said, no. It's all in our head.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Re: Is our Free Will compromised, interfered with, or blocked? If so, is it by inner fragmentation or spiritual entities

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 5:46 am
Ok then how about I give you my credit card and you book a ticket out of here for me? lol
WINSTON!! MY SON!!

Real man do action!! Not act like dumbass!!!

Daddy think you don't want to be real man!

Daddy think you want to be pretty girl!! Then real man do everything for you!!!

Daddy make sense again! RIGHT?????

Love,
Your Daddy
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Daddy Wu wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 11:42 pm
Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 5:46 am
Ok then how about I give you my credit card and you book a ticket out of here for me? lol
WINSTON!! MY SON!!

Real man do action!! Not act like dumbass!!!

Daddy think you don't want to be real man!

Daddy think you want to be pretty girl!! Then real man do everything for you!!!

Daddy make sense again! RIGHT?????

Love,
Your Daddy
Daddy Wu such words of wisdom or Winston in this case, now we know where your son got his ispirational abilities.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devin Madgy talks about intrusive thoughts below. Do any of you have them? Don't they interfere with your mind and free will?

Btw, have any of you eaten Doritos chips? I've noticed that once you eat some, you can't stop. Something makes you keep eating more. I hate that. It's like the chips make you addicted. Doesn't that compromise your free will? So you see, even a simple example like that points to free will being compromised, right? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do New Agers always talk about free will as it were central? How can there be free will when many of us have mental disorders which compromise our free will, and also there is a perverse murphy's law force in this world that makes things go wrong (yes even if we are positive so no it does not come from negative thinking) and BLOCK our free will, which no one ever addresses or tries to explain?

Furthermore, we do not have power to control most things in life, not even our reality. Telekinesis does exist but only at the microscopic scale, like moving very small objects and spinning paper psi wheels. We cannot move objects or control matter like the Jedi do in Star Wars. So our thoughts aren't as powerful as New Agers claim. Research the field of parapsychology and you will see this. So why do New Agers act like our thoughts and minds are all powerful when that is baseless and not validated even by parapsychology? I don't understand.

Also why do New Agers have a hive mind about these things yet they consider themselves to be freethinkers and freespirits? Go figure. Nothing makes sense. Everyone seems to be a programmed character these days on auto-pilot, like an NPC (non-player character). I often feel like I'm in a simulation or dream where I'm the only real person or soul. Does anyone else feel that way too?

Example of what I mean:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yet another reason and way that our free will is compromised.

Carl Jung & The Psychology of Self-Sabotage (feat. Emerald)

Why do we self-sabotage? How come that we wreck our own plans without any good reason? Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung discovered plausible answers to these questions as he became aware of a part of the psyche that he called the Shadow. We can see the Shadow as a psychological container within the realm of the unconscious. In this dark place, where the light of our conscious awareness does not reach, we store our undesirable traits.

Luckily, there are ways to stop this self-sabotage. Instead of repressing what’s in the Shadow, Jung urged us to integrate it into our personality. And we can only do this by making the unconscious conscious and discovering what’s hiding underneath. This video explores Carl Jung & the psychology of self-sabotage, featuring Emerald from The Diamond Net.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. If free will is compromised by many things, including our own dark side and subconscious mind, then why is it a central doctrine in New Age and Christian teachings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-qi3ZMf60A

"Dorothy that's not my experience. In my experience I am only allowed to go with the flow, and follow destiny, if I try to go against it, then everything goes wrong and murphy's law keeps happening until I am blocked and have to go the way destiny wants. So I don't see any evidence of this "free will" that you promote as central and sacred. How do you explain that? I can give you hundreds of examples. I love new age teaching but it doesn't fit common sense reality, and no, negative thinking had NOTHING to do with it. This is true even if I'm totally positive and optimistic.

Also Dorothy if you go against your destiny it feels like walking upstream in a river. Eventually you get tired and have to succumb to the flow and turn the other way. How is that free will? So you see, you can't choose something against your destiny. It's futile. That's my experience. Sorry if that doesn't fit new age teachings, but that's my real life experience.

Btw I'm not saying free will doesn't exist and fatalism reigns. I think free will does exist but it's a very small factor. Not all encompassing like new agers make it out to be. Most people do not have it because nearly everything they do and say is pre-programmed by subconscious routines and conditioning. You have to be higher consciousness to have some free will. The average person does not have that of course. So it's not true that everyone has total free will without hindrance."