Isn't it better to worship LUCIFER if he's the God of this world than Jesus?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Isn't it more beneficial to worship Lucifer if he's the God of this world than Jesus?

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! After I submitted the post above about Lucifer and the Watchers, the server for this website suddenly crashed. Bluehost had a tough time fixing it all day. There must have been some major damage to the servers because it's never taken them that long to fix it before. It tooks hours, all day in fact. Boy. Lucifer and the Watchers must have really been pissed at me for revealing the dark truths above about them that they don't want you to know. So they did something to the server. lol.

Keep in mind folks, that Lucifer and the Watchers monitor and record everything we do, say, and think. That's why they are called "the Watchers". So it's not just the NSA that watches you, 4D beings from the 4th dimension outside of us are watching everything we do too. So there is no real privacy, even if the government stops monitoring you. Pretty disturbing and scary huh? Remember that while 3rd dimensional beings like us cannot watch everyone at the same time, these beings are in the 4th dimension, outside of time and space. So like the mythical Santa Claus they can watch everyone at once, theoretically, and do things we would deem impossible. Once you are out of the third dimension physical plane, where time and space do not exist, you can do stuff which we cannot comprehend with our limited minds. So it is conceivable and not as crazy as you think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Isn't it more beneficial to worship Lucifer if he's the God of this world than Jesus?

Post by gsjackson »

Looking forward to your nutshell version, Winston.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 4:25 pm
Hey Christians,

I got a taboo and disturbing question about Lucifer vs Jesus. If Lucifer or Satan is the God of this world, then doesn't it make more sense to worship him or serve him, than Jesus or Jehovah? Wouldn't serving Lucifer/Satan get you more tangible rewards and benefits since he owns and runs this world? Think about it. The basic logic makes sense. After all, it does seem that all actors, politicians, CEOs, industry giants, athletes, musicians, and entertainers are worshipping Lucifer/Satan nowadays, and they are rich and famous. So it seems that if you want your dreams, desires, and ambitions to come true, you have to worship Lucifer, the God of this world, right? For mountains of proof, check out this video series by Altiyan Childs, a former Freemason. He shows you hundreds of photos, videos, and quotes for 5 hours, that all public figures worship Lucifer/Satan. Here's the playlist of his whole series on Freemasonry and Lucifer/Satan: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9kN3gOHEbx
Suppose you got some money and fame for doing this, then died after 1, 5,10, or 20 years, and then eventually are thrown into eternally burning fire. There is no guaranteed you'd get any wealth or fame, either. Most people serving the devil don't have so good a time of it. And even some of the rich actors seem to have miserable lives even though they have money.

Also, "Lucifer" is how references to the morning star translated into Latin, and somehow it ended up in English in Isaiah. In II Peter 1:19, about the 'daystar' arising in the readers' hearts is also translated as 'lucifer' in Latin, and it is not a bad thing in that verse. It's an English-language tradition to call the Devil 'Lucifer.' But I digress.
In contrast, what do you get for worshipping Jesus, who is not the God of this unjust and oppressive world and obviously not running it (or else Hollywood would be pro-Jesus)? As a genuine follower of Jesus, you get suffering and poverty, and you have to remain chaste and celibate unless you are married. And you may end up dying as a martyr, like many Biblical prophets and many of Jesus' disciples did. You don't get fulfillment of your dreams or desires. You don't get what you want and instead you get punished with suffering. So what's the point right? Think about it.
There is plenty of joy in this life.
Even if following Jesus gets you into the Christian heaven in the afterlife, you could just spend an eternity playing a harp on a cloud or in a meadow, worshipping and singing praises to God, and not getting your desires, dreams, and wishes fulfilled either. Is that what you want? Wouldn't that bore you to death for all eternity? You would be there worshipping God all day 24/7, kissing his butt, and being his slave and servant. You would be serving someone else in other words, and not getting your desires fulfilled.
You are basing this on folk ideas about Christianity. There are beings that other cultures worshipped as gods that are lesser beings than the true God. Some or all of the good ones we know as 'angels.' These beings might also be dubbed 'sons of God' in certain scriptures. To them that received Jesus, He gave power to become the sons of God. They that are Christ's are to be resurrected as powerful, immortal beings who will rule and reign with Christ. We await a new earth 'wherein dwellth righteousness.'
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Who is to say that Lucifer is satan? Lucifer appears only one time in the Bible.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

What does that mean? Son of the morning? Any ideas?

And who's to say that satan is the god of this world? I think God is the God of this world and universe.

Jesus said what would it profit a man if he gain the world and lose his soul or what would a man give in exchange for his soul? I'd rather give my soul to God.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TruthSeeker wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 12:58 pm
And who's to say that satan is the god of this world? I think God is the God of this world and universe.
The general thinking is that we are currently in rebel held territory, which seems to be the case.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 4:24 am
Looking forward to your nutshell version, Winston.
Are you sure I should talk any more about this? When I posted about it the other day, the server for this site suddenly crashed right after, and it still has problems and unusual error messages on the server even now, that they still haven't fixed. It's very eerie and unusual and spooky. It's as if Lucifer and his forces have sent me a warning message. What if I ignore it? Will they do something worse, like destroy this site and forum? Or take me out? Should I be worried? Are there limits to what Lucifer and his fallen angels can do? Do they have to work within divine laws? Or are they free to do whatever they want without limitation? If so, then every truther would be taken out already right? Especially David Icke and Alex Jones right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw I forgot to mention, the Divine Secret Garden audiobook series is up on YouTube too. See the playlist below:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... fps3bTdtgw

However, I recommend downloading the MP3 files on my Google Drive that I linked above. So you can listen to them offline while you're doing other stuff, because 60 hours is a lot to go through. If you listen on YouTube, you have to have a data or wifi connection constantly which will drain your phone battery. Or if you are on the computer, you have to be around the computer the whole time to hear the audiobooks, which is restricting.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

TruthSeeker wrote:
Who is to say that Lucifer is satan? Lucifer appears only one time in the Bible.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

This is in a king of Babylon passage. It is an old Christian tradition to take it to refer to the Devil, along with another King of Tyre passage. I am not completely convinced of that. But this is where 'Lucifer' is associated with the Devil. Lucifer was a Latin word for the morning star that was directly transliterated into English as the name of the star in this passage. The term shows up in Latin in reference to the 'Day star' in one of Peter's letters. Some take that passage to refer to Jesus.

Gregory the Illuminator is known for converting the Armenian king and helping Christianize the Armenians. Illuminator in Classical Armenian transliterates as 'Lutsavor', which is cognate with the Latin 'Lucifer'-- which means 'light bearer' in Latin.

It's just kind of weird in English this Latin name for a star gets associated with the Devil.
II Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Notice this translation uses a small 'g', reflecting a typical interpretation of the verse. I do recall reading Irenaeus' comment on the verse, probably from 'Against Heresies' quoted in Eusebius 'Ecclesiastical History.' Ireneaus argued that Paul used unusual word order at times and that he was really saying that God had blinded the minds of them of this world which believe not. So there is another possible way to interpret the verse. Ancient Greek did not differentiate between upper and lower case. The language was written in unicol, what we now consider all capital letters, before the smaller letters were invented.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:

Jesus said what would it profit a man if he gain the world and lose his soul or what would a man give in exchange for his soul? I'd rather give my soul to God.
I never claimed that Lucifer is Satan. That's a complicated issue. But Christian myth claims that they are the same person. The Catholic legend does too. This is a modern invention though. Ancient people did not see Satan and the Bringer of Light, Lucifer, as the same. There are some Bible verses that say that Satan is the God of this world I think. Christians like to quote it. By God I do not mean the creator of the whole universe, I just mean whoever runs this world and the matrix we are in. It doesn't have to be God in the Judeo Christian sense. It most likely is an A.I. and that's how it can be everywhere at once, which no being or deity could do.

The Divine Secret Garden says that both is true: Lucifer and Satan are part of each other and separate at the same time. The reason is because in the 4th dimension, two beings can be separate yet two sides of the same coin at the same time. The 4th dimension isn't like the 3rd dimension, things can contradict yet be true. That's why paradoxes exist in reality. Supposedly Satan is the dark side of God, or the left hand of God, which the elite see as Lucifer. Even the Illuminati and their Kabbalistic philosophy says this, that evil is the left hand of God. This was taught in 1666 by the Sabbatean Frankists, and now form the crux of the Illuminati philosophy today and is part of Freemasonry too.

But Satan is separate from Lucifer too, in that he and his demons run the 3rd dimension physical world that we live in, while Lucifer runs the 4th dimensional realm outside of this world. In the afterlife, we go to the Lucifer 4D realm and are given a life review where we are guilt tripped into coming back to Earth to be used again as a battery for the matrix. See the Star Trek Voyager episode "Coda" which depicts this. Also see www.trickedbythelight.com. It's a scary and frightening thought, but it makes some sense. For more details, see the DIvine Secret Garden audiobooks I linked above.

The war in heaven was between Lucifer and Satan, not Lucifer and God. Satan lost the war, and that's why he serves Lucifer now in the 3D world, whereas Lucifer and the Watchers rule the higher dimension in the 4D world and run the world from there. That means this world is generated by super advanced technology from the 4th dimension, that's how the matrix combines digital, organic and spiritual properties. Their 4D technology is beyond anything we understand.

All of this is disturbing and frightening and means we are more f***ed than we realized. But it would explain a lot of things in this world we see that don't make sense.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

In this verse it sounds like the god of this world is referring to satan. That's what satan would want right? He wouldn't want someone to believe because then they'd be saved.

But if you look at these verses in Matthew 13

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

It would appear that Jesus or God is doing the blinding.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
Hey Christians,

I got a taboo and disturbing question about Lucifer vs Jesus. If Lucifer or Satan is the God of this world, then doesn't it make more sense to worship him or serve him, than Jesus or Jehovah? Wouldn't serving Lucifer/Satan get you more tangible rewards and benefits since he owns and runs this world?
No way! Lucifer is Satan the devil, and Satan will just drag you straight into the eternal Lake of Fire after you die. And trust me, you don't ever want to go to the Lake of Fire. You want to go to Heaven. And there are people that had near death experiences that describe Heaven as the most beautiful place they have ever seen. Streets made of pure solid gold, beautiful buildings and mansions, beautiful gardens, trees included, including even the Tree of Life, crystal clear rivers, water in which you can't ever drown, daylight all 24 hours a day.

The Lake of Fire is just that, a lake of fire, like burning forever in Kilauea's lava-filled crater. Except you never burn up and become ashes, because it's the spiritual plane, so it goes on forever.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Winston

The devil works by giving you what you want even if its not really in your best interest. God vs the devil is basically a matter of short term desires being fulfilled vs long term well being. God is looking out for your long term well being, and because of that, he can't always give you what you want right now.

The devil on the other hand, will immediately make you rich and famous because that's what you asked for. However, you may not have the kind of personality that can handle fame and fortune. A lot of the politicians and celebrities who worship the devil are addicted to drugs or alcohol, end up committing suicide, lonely and miserable, or self-destructing in one way or another. This is because the devil doesn't teach you how to truly become a happy and fulfilled person in life, the devil just gives you whatever you say you want. God only gives you what you want if it will truly further your well being. But sometimes God makes you struggle because by struggling, he teaches you lessons about life, and by learning those lessons, you figure out how to achieve true happiness.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Isn't it better to worship LUCIFER if he's the God of this world than Jesus?

Post by Winston »

Check out this movie from 1981 called "Quest for Fire" about primitive cavemen seeking a new source of fire.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082484/?ref_=vp_back

As you can see in the movie poster, it shows the light of the sun in the background to symbolize fire. Clearly very Luciferian, since Lucifer is the Sun God and Prometheus, who stole fire from the Gods to give to mankind, is a symbol of Lucifer too.

Anyway, this reminds me of something. It just hit me. The very first episode of my favorite sci fi series "Doctor Who" in 1963 featured primitive cavemen seeking fire too, which was holy and sacred to them and gave them life. So basically, the reason Doctor Who took off and became successful and long term, is because it paid homage to Lucifer/Prometheus in the first episode. So it seems that for something to succeed, it has to pay homage to Lucifer in some way, in the form of fire, the sun, light, etc. That's why many movies show a sunrise at the beginning and a sunset at the end, as you might have noticed.

Also, if you watch the Olympic Games, you also will notice that the opening ceremonies also involve athletes passing a torch of fire to each other. The fire represents Lucifer or Prometheus, who stole fire from the Gods. Therefore, the Olympic Games must be held in honor of the God of this world, the God of Light which is Lucifer.

Wow! It all adds up now and makes sense! So clearly, the entire world system worships Lucifer, the God of Light and Fire. Isn't it obvious by now? Or do some of you guys still think this is all random coincidence? Sun/Fire/Light worship is literally EVERYWHERE! How can you deny it?! It can't get more obvious than this. If you still don't see it, you must be an NPC and are not a real person, only a program!

shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Isn't it better to worship LUCIFER if he's the God of this world than Jesus?

Post by shawnberwick »

My perspective on Masons and Luciferians come from 3 sources; Albert Pike, Stefan Flowers, and Michael Aquino. The first was a infamous freemason, and the latter 2 (were and are) infamous Left Hand Occultists who wrote books about it.

Masons and Left hand occultists do not consider Jesus and Lucifer to be the same entity, they are not used interchangeably, they are considered different entities and 2 equally valid paths to self-actualization (I do not agree with that assessment). They teach that we've been given the choice between the 'right hand' path (e.g. Jesus, Buddha) and the 'left hand path' (e.g. Lucifer/Set, Satan). What they believe is that Lucifer was the the first individual consciousness that emerged from a Pantheistic God. The first one to 'rebel', the bringing of 'light'.

Right Hand Vs Left Hand Path - According to Masons and Left Hand Occultists

They teach that the path of the Right Hand is through harmony with the patterns of nature and altruism - which Jesus taught.

They teach that the path of the Left Hand Path is the path of self-deification, through separating yourself psychically and ethically from others (i.e. like Lucifer 'rebelled' from their connection to God, you 'rebel' from your connection to others and nature. You are attempting to remove and psychic, ethical or philosophical limits. Which is why left hand occultists purposefully engage in murder, sexual abuse, energy vampirism, treating life as a zero-sum game, etc.

I believe (from research and intuition) that Christianity and aspects of the Gospels have been changed to benefit Luciferians and leaders, with Luciferian elements added to it (e.g. a mock cannibalistic ceremony of eating blood and flesh). However I believe that the path of Jesus, and taking Jesus to be a spiritual guide, is an extremely positive spiritual path. (Please note; I don't believe following the path of Jesus to be synonymous with following Christianity.)

Philosophical/Spiritual freedom

A key difference I believe between Luciferian paths and the paths of Jesus, and Buddha I believe is a deep respect for the philosophical/spiritual freedom of others. Whilst Luciferians believe it's OK to manipulate, pressure or force a person's motivations, values and beliefs to get what they want.

I remember Near Death Experiencer Howard Storm (who went ultra-Christian after his Near Death Experience, because his experience was based around Jesus) said that after his Experience he became obnoxious. Try to pressure people into agreeing with his perspective. He relayed an experience of one day sat down thinking how he can convince people to agree with him, then an entity appeared in his room and said "I know what you want, you want to control how people think right?" He said enthusiastically that he did want that. The entity then said it could help him do that, but then he got a cold shiver and called out to Jesus. The entity screamed angrily at him and vanished. He said after that he realized how dark the path is of wanting to control others minds (their motivations, thoughts and beliefs).

When it's said that Lucifer/Satan rules this world, I actually think it's partially due to the understanding that the majority of people seemingly seek to control each others minds through manipulation, pressure or force (e.g. shaming, belittling, lying, threatening, etc). I've learned this year the difference between debate and discussion, IMO debate is Luciferian (e.g. trying to pressure people into agreeing with you, even if it's for 'good'), whereas discussion is a mutual search truth, even if people walk away disagreeing. Very few people can do that though IME, and usually feel the need to demonize, bully, shame people who don't agree with them.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
Hey Christians,

I got a taboo and disturbing question about Lucifer vs Jesus. If Lucifer or Satan is the God of this world, then doesn't it make more sense to worship him or serve him, than Jesus or Jehovah? Wouldn't serving Lucifer/Satan get you more tangible rewards and benefits since he owns and runs this world? Think about it. The basic logic makes sense. After all, it does seem that all actors, politicians, CEOs, industry giants, athletes, musicians, and entertainers are worshipping Lucifer/Satan nowadays, and they are rich and famous. So it seems that if you want your dreams, desires, and ambitions to come true, you have to worship Lucifer, the God of this world, right? For mountains of proof, check out this video series by Altiyan Childs, a former Freemason. He shows you hundreds of photos, videos, and quotes for 5 hours, that all public figures worship Lucifer/Satan. Here's the playlist of his whole series on Freemasonry and Lucifer/Satan: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9kN3gOHEbx

In contrast, what do you get for worshipping Jesus, who is not the God of this unjust and oppressive world and obviously not running it (or else Hollywood would be pro-Jesus)? As a genuine follower of Jesus, you get suffering and poverty, and you have to remain chaste and celibate unless you are married. And you may end up dying as a martyr, like many Biblical prophets and many of Jesus' disciples did. You don't get fulfillment of your dreams or desires. You don't get what you want and instead you get punished with suffering. So what's the point right? Think about it.

Even if following Jesus gets you into the Christian heaven in the afterlife, you could just spend an eternity playing a harp on a cloud or in a meadow, worshipping and singing praises to God, and not getting your desires, dreams, and wishes fulfilled either. Is that what you want? Wouldn't that bore you to death for all eternity? You would be there worshipping God all day 24/7, kissing his butt, and being his slave and servant. You would be serving someone else in other words, and not getting your desires fulfilled. Just like in the Star Trek Voyager episode "Coda" where Captain Janeway almost gets tricked into a false heaven matrix where she would be used to nourish and serve another entity. There's no guarantee that going to the Christian heaven will get you what you want. There's no evidence that the Christian God even cares about your dreams and desires, only in you being SUBSERVIENT to his will, NOT yours. So you may end up just being a servant and slave there in the Christian heaven, with no freedom to do whatever you want or freethought to think whatever you want. Would that really be what you wanted? So if you think about it, it doesn't seem like a good deal does it?

It's no wonder then why the rich and famous prefer to worship Lucifer rather than Jesus. You can't blame them right? Because Lucifer gives them tangible benefits, and the fame, fortune, and power they want. But Jesus gives them nothing but suffering, poverty, chastity, and maybe a martyr's death without making any of their dreams and wishes come true. And there's no guarantee what the afterlife with Jesus will be like. It could be a total slave existence for all eternity with no freedom or freethought, and none of your dreams and desires fulfilled. So isn't it far more profitable and rewarding to worship/serve Lucifer rather than Jesus?

I know all this is taboo and blasphemous to think about it like this. But you gotta wonder right? Isn't this a logical and valid question?

Hi there, Winston!

I am not a Christian and I am not a Satanist or Luciferian either. In fact I believe both the Jehovistic current (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) and the outwardly contrary Satanic-Luciferian current to be in reality two facets of the same program of deception put in place by the same demonic entities in order to enslave the human race and divert her from any true form of spiritual evolution.

First it is necessary for me to explain my interpretation of the cosmic situation of the Earth.

Our planet was once a beautiful world of boundless human flourishing and higher spiritual evolution under the aegis of our original gods (a benevolent faction of the Anunnaki) led by Enki (or Ptah in his Egyptian incarnation). These same original gods of humanity built the great antediluvian world of Atlantis and other sumptuous early civilizations such as predynastic Egypt and taught their human children the arts and culture and occult knowledge. Memory of that Golden Age was preserved in the various mythologies of antiquity (e.g., Satya Yuga of the Hindu tradition) although many of us ancient souls who had past lives then and derive from that original soul group also have a vague nostalgia for it in our soul memory.

However, at some point in the remote past, our beautiful world was invaded by an opposing faction of negative extraterrestrials led by the tyrant Yahweh (El/Anu) and our original gods were exiled from the Earth (see the myths concerning the imprisonment of the Watchers/rebels of the Serpent in the Bible/Apocrypha). Our race was subsequently enslaved by Yahweh and his angels (archons, asuras, reptilians, etc.), imprisoned inside their conquered matrix prison planet, subjected to their systems of tyranny and deprived of any true occult knowledge. Under the rule of those depraved enemies the Earth fell into a multi-millennial dark age. This is known today as Kali Yuga.

Jehovism vs. Satanism – A False Dichotomy

Jehovism and Satanism are both two sides of the same coin created by dark forces for our subjugation and progressive destruction.

Judaism is the original religious program of Yahweh. Not only does this bizarre cult falsely elevate this demonic impostor above all other gods and the true Divine Cosmic Source but also extols the Jews (or at least the Jewish elite) as the "Chosen" and sets out for them a demonically orchestrated plan for Zionist world domination: the New World Order. That's right. Yahweh himself is the hidden "god" of the NWO. What Jews and Christians regard as the fulfillment of divine prophecy is in reality the unfolding of an archontic conspiracy. But what about the Jewish religion itself? Apart from being a cult of Jewish supremacy, the religion of the Old Testament is nothing more than a perverse cult of blood sacrifice which in its original form demands various kinds of gruesome offerings of animals for the pacification of Yahweh who is said to find the aroma of burned flesh pleasant. The truth is that the OT is chock-full of all kinds of heinous atrocities and perversions ordered by the Hebrew god and no honest reader can deny this. Yahweh is objectively much more reminiscent of a demon than a benevolent deity.

Christianity is a derivative religious program of the same impostor god intended for the Gentiles. In the religion of the New Testament Yahweh or "God the Father" is deceptively depicted as the good guy, as a being of light and righteousness, as the loving father of the "savior" who was sent to save us from our "sins". But Yahweh realizes that there is no other being as evil as him. So he invents "Satan" as a convenient scapegoat onto whom to project the blame for all of his own iniquities. Don't be deceived, Christians! Christianity is just as demonic as its Jewish parent religion. Consider this: Christianity's primary ritual consists of a bizarre simulacrum of a blood sacrifice, the gruesome immolation of Jesus on the cross, a simulacrum of the blood sacrifice of the alleged "Messiah" accompanied by ritualized cannibalism and vampirism. This is the cult of a demon! Consider also the teachings of Jesus himself. What are they? Love your enemies, turn the other cheek, slaves obey your masters. In other words, Jesus teaches weakness and servility. This is the impostor god's program of enslavement for the Goyim.

Satanism is yet another derivative religious program of Yahweh, this time posing as opposition and claiming to worship a rebellious anti-god opposed to "God the Father". Conveniently this rebellious anti-god, the same fictitious "Satan" onto whom Yahweh projected his own crimes, is conflated with the Serpent in Genesis, the Sumerian god Enki who revealed to Adapa (Adam) the wisdom of the gods. Enki is therefore difamed too. Through the influence of Christianity Satanism comes to be regarded as the fundamental force of evil in the world. We are told that Satanic sects control the world (e.g., Illuminati). We are even told of a "Synagogue of Satan" consisting of apostate Jews. However, this opposition between Judaism/Christianity and Satanism is simply an elaborate act, not too dissimilar to pro-wrestling. Both sides are demonic egregores controlled by the same impostor god but Judeo-Christian religion plays the role of the babyface while Satanism plays the role of the heel in order to better deceive the people. Moreover, Satanism serves as the perfect smokescreen to conceal the obvious Jewish identity of the NWO elite and its Zionist agenda but in reality what they try to portray as Satanism is just Jewish occultism with another name.

In conclusion, all of these religions are nothing more than deceptive programs of the same evil archontic overlord. Judaism is just a sick, perverse, repugnant cult of Jewish supremacy and blood sacrifice. Christianity is likewise a religion of blood sacrifice and demon worship albeit in a more cryptic form and with a more santized exterior as well as a philosophy of submission and self-sabotage while Satanism is the same diabolism as the previous two but with a faux-oppositional façade and with the same evil archontic lord disguised as another to create a false dichotomy. All the while the human race's true gods and benefactors beginning with Enki remain in exile and are even slandered as demons.

I know that my controversial post will upset some Christians here. Some might even consider it outrageous. My intention however is not to offend but rather to awaken souls to the deception that is the Yahweh cult. I believe that some Christians are sincere truth seekers and wish to encounter genuine spirituality. Other Christians, I believe, are simply perverse souls who vibrate on the same frequency as their demonic god and are slaves to the hivemind of their own deceptive egregore. They make excuses for the evil in the Bible and their own sects because they themselves are evil too.

I could have gone into greater depth on many points included in this post but I wanted to keep it simple and concise to begin with.