The Nature of Reality

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: The Nature of Reality

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 12:02 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 11:30 am
yick wrote:
March 4th, 2024, 4:59 pm
I was thinking about your question before you edited it and I thought I would give it some good thought before answering it but I have to say I find like in Peru and the rest of Latin America more to my taste - both Lucas and Pixel talk about this a lot but life in the UK can be quite hostile, it's a hostile culture - not just for me but for a fair number of white Brits also - I will give you an example - my dad is 89 and the local supermarket is a mile and a half away and there is nowhere for him to sit! Outside is full of what they call 'hostile architecture' they don't want you hanging around anywhere - true - a lot of these amineties get vanadalised but then I suppose that is part of the problem and why we have that kind of 'hostile architecture' everywhere but we don't have that in Latin America and it alienates me when I am in the UK because I know what life can be like and it doesn't have to be that way - also the people are really angry and aggressive - there is a lot of depression and depressed angry people in the UK and though all of Latin America is poorer than the UK - they don't have a lot of those social problems and what social problems they do have stems from poverty but it doesn't affect all of the population.

Also, in the UK - I am just some ordinary working class Brit scrub - in Peru I am at least middle class and maybe even more than that :lol: I get a social and a life upgrade when I am there and of course you have factors like better food, better weather, people are friendlier and it isn't just Peru - I have felt great in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico - wherever I have been I have liked and felt accepted but I have felt far happier. It's not all about race - a lot of it is the outlook of the culture, society and people - there are people who are depressed in the UK and they don't know why nor how to get out of it but when you leave your house unless you live in some nice little village by the sea in Suffolk - then it is depressing and shit and the whole architecture is made to alienate you and make you feel unwelcome.
All of this post is very much on point. 👍

I've always joked that the UK is a first-world country materially but third-world in everything else—it's a place where it is easy to survive due to greater work opportunities than most other countries and a decent welfare system that prevents those who are going through a hard time from falling into abject poverty, but at the same time it's not a place where you can easily enjoy culture or a decent social life or be happy in the long term. Most British cities, with their hideous modernist architecture, are designed purely for work and commerce, not for living.

This couldn't be any further from the soulful cities of Spain or Latin America with their open plazas, beautiful bright buildings, vast public parks and charming terraces with bars and restaurants where people can just leisurely hang out and have fun. And with none of that "hostile architecture" that you described in this thread and elsewhere in sight. Such cities are designed for living and psychological wellbeing, not just for work and commerce. That's why life feels so much better there despite those cities not being as materially wealthy.

Latin America especially has a very distinct vibe. Everything feels more real there with the Wild West feel, outgoing social culture, a certain frenetic energy in the air, and people who aren't socially stunted like in the UK and US. You notice this as soon as you get off the plane.

As for myself, I grew up in quite a nice town in Yorkshire, one with a population of about 15,000 and with decent architecture and scenery and beautiful woodlands within walking distance—an ideal place for a charmed childhood. But as soon as I became an adult and came into frequent contact with the nearby cities for purposes of college, work, etc., I began to realize how ugly and alienating the UK is and soon decided that I wanted to live abroad. I already had an idea of what Spain was like from my summers with my expat family members in Jávea.

However, I ended up in Valencia. I decided to enrol at an immersive language school in Spain and happened to choose Valencia as my destination since I'm not a fan of capital cities (so Madrid was out of the question) and didn't really like Barcelona from my previous visit. So I chose the third largest city, soon found that it had everything that I could ever want, and fell crazily in love with the place. I then chose to live there long term, made some very special memories there to the point where it became like a second home, and even know most of the city layout like the back of my hand. 😎

Unfortunately, since 2020, I've been grounded in the UK with an unusual health problem which has prevented me from living life as usual and I require specific treatment (in fact, this alone is the reason why I made an account on HA—escapism during such a terrible low point in my life ☹️). But I sense than I'm now close to full recovery and want to get back on the noble stallion of HA freedom and big phat booty mamacitas as soon as possible. 🐎 🇪🇸🇨🇴 🍑🔥
Same sh*t with South Korea. We also have first world infrastructure and amenities but most people there are quite insufferable arseholes or soulless maggots. Most people there are anti social halfwits just like your local chavs, welfare recipients, druggies and hooligans hanging out in Council Estates. :lol: We don't have robust welfare system like you guys do in the UK. Our labor rights are at the same level of medieval serfdom and we work ourselves to the bone.

I wish you best of luck on your future South American adventures. I believe even Yick said he feels "more alive" in Peru as he is Half British and half Mestizo. I didn't know that. I though he was 100% white British. :lol:
Yick is full of shit. He said he was in China at one point, then had everyone believe he was a negro. Mutha f***er is worse than Phag or whatever his name is.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 7th, 2024, 9:33 am
March 6th, 2024, 12:02 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 11:30 am
yick wrote:
March 4th, 2024, 4:59 pm
I was thinking about your question before you edited it and I thought I would give it some good thought before answering it but I have to say I find like in Peru and the rest of Latin America more to my taste - both Lucas and Pixel talk about this a lot but life in the UK can be quite hostile, it's a hostile culture - not just for me but for a fair number of white Brits also - I will give you an example - my dad is 89 and the local supermarket is a mile and a half away and there is nowhere for him to sit! Outside is full of what they call 'hostile architecture' they don't want you hanging around anywhere - true - a lot of these amineties get vanadalised but then I suppose that is part of the problem and why we have that kind of 'hostile architecture' everywhere but we don't have that in Latin America and it alienates me when I am in the UK because I know what life can be like and it doesn't have to be that way - also the people are really angry and aggressive - there is a lot of depression and depressed angry people in the UK and though all of Latin America is poorer than the UK - they don't have a lot of those social problems and what social problems they do have stems from poverty but it doesn't affect all of the population.

Also, in the UK - I am just some ordinary working class Brit scrub - in Peru I am at least middle class and maybe even more than that :lol: I get a social and a life upgrade when I am there and of course you have factors like better food, better weather, people are friendlier and it isn't just Peru - I have felt great in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico - wherever I have been I have liked and felt accepted but I have felt far happier. It's not all about race - a lot of it is the outlook of the culture, society and people - there are people who are depressed in the UK and they don't know why nor how to get out of it but when you leave your house unless you live in some nice little village by the sea in Suffolk - then it is depressing and shit and the whole architecture is made to alienate you and make you feel unwelcome.
All of this post is very much on point. 👍

I've always joked that the UK is a first-world country materially but third-world in everything else—it's a place where it is easy to survive due to greater work opportunities than most other countries and a decent welfare system that prevents those who are going through a hard time from falling into abject poverty, but at the same time it's not a place where you can easily enjoy culture or a decent social life or be happy in the long term. Most British cities, with their hideous modernist architecture, are designed purely for work and commerce, not for living.

This couldn't be any further from the soulful cities of Spain or Latin America with their open plazas, beautiful bright buildings, vast public parks and charming terraces with bars and restaurants where people can just leisurely hang out and have fun. And with none of that "hostile architecture" that you described in this thread and elsewhere in sight. Such cities are designed for living and psychological wellbeing, not just for work and commerce. That's why life feels so much better there despite those cities not being as materially wealthy.

Latin America especially has a very distinct vibe. Everything feels more real there with the Wild West feel, outgoing social culture, a certain frenetic energy in the air, and people who aren't socially stunted like in the UK and US. You notice this as soon as you get off the plane.

As for myself, I grew up in quite a nice town in Yorkshire, one with a population of about 15,000 and with decent architecture and scenery and beautiful woodlands within walking distance—an ideal place for a charmed childhood. But as soon as I became an adult and came into frequent contact with the nearby cities for purposes of college, work, etc., I began to realize how ugly and alienating the UK is and soon decided that I wanted to live abroad. I already had an idea of what Spain was like from my summers with my expat family members in Jávea.

However, I ended up in Valencia. I decided to enrol at an immersive language school in Spain and happened to choose Valencia as my destination since I'm not a fan of capital cities (so Madrid was out of the question) and didn't really like Barcelona from my previous visit. So I chose the third largest city, soon found that it had everything that I could ever want, and fell crazily in love with the place. I then chose to live there long term, made some very special memories there to the point where it became like a second home, and even know most of the city layout like the back of my hand. 😎

Unfortunately, since 2020, I've been grounded in the UK with an unusual health problem which has prevented me from living life as usual and I require specific treatment (in fact, this alone is the reason why I made an account on HA—escapism during such a terrible low point in my life ☹️). But I sense than I'm now close to full recovery and want to get back on the noble stallion of HA freedom and big phat booty mamacitas as soon as possible. 🐎 🇪🇸🇨🇴 🍑🔥
Same sh*t with South Korea. We also have first world infrastructure and amenities but most people there are quite insufferable arseholes or soulless maggots. Most people there are anti social halfwits just like your local chavs, welfare recipients, druggies and hooligans hanging out in Council Estates. :lol: We don't have robust welfare system like you guys do in the UK. Our labor rights are at the same level of medieval serfdom and we work ourselves to the bone.

I wish you best of luck on your future South American adventures. I believe even Yick said he feels "more alive" in Peru as he is Half British and half Mestizo. I didn't know that. I though he was 100% white British. :lol:
Yick is full of shit. He said he was in China at one point, then had everyone believe he was a negro. Mutha f***er is worse than Phag or whatever his name is.
PAG is his name. Yick is cool with me as long he doesn't attack me again. I'm just trying to mind my own business and not attack ppl here.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

March 4th, 2024, 3:34 pm
March 4th, 2024, 3:23 pm
March 4th, 2024, 3:18 pm
March 4th, 2024, 3:01 pm
March 4th, 2024, 2:24 pm

I honestly feel that Pixel dude just gets upset because he's dating a black girl and so he feels the need to go on the defense. This is no different from Outcast when he was doing this same shit over Asians, being extra defensive of them just because his girlfriend was one. In all fairness the vast majority of people who date blacks don't really know jack shit about blacks. If they did they would realize how deep and strong blacks hate one another. But they can't see that shit. I challenge Pixel Dude to go down to Haiti right now and see how they are acting, hardcore f***ing SAVAGES! You got little kids getting raped by gangs, women getting their throats slit, they killed the cops, took out the militia, set over 4000 criminals free to run wild in the streets, setting people on fire. What people you know do shit like that to their own people or to anyone? Blacks are f***ing animals even in the 21st century. They are truly the least civilized people, and those who defend them generally don't even live within their communities!

I don't care how many famous blacks you know about, who cares. That doesn't change the fact that negros are wild animals especially when they are in large numbers. That's why Mandela was sadistic, f***er would wrap tires around the necks of his own people, dose them in gasoline and set them ablaze. Another issue is that most of my life I've always had awful encounters with these people, so know I don't like them, and no I don't feel guilty or obligated to like them. If the Chinese can hate the Japanese, and the Japanese can hate the Chinese. Who the f**k says there's a rule that everyone have to love and kiss the asses of negros when they don't even have love for each other? Chicago, Detroit, etc. One of the main things I noticed about black men especially is how much they hate their own women. That alone automatically makes them racist. But who cares? Who's going to call them out for it? Nobody.
I honesty don't care who Pixel dude is dating and I don't know why he wants to include me in this discussion. But you have to be careful not to offend him with his girlfriend or he will ban you Wandering protagonist. It has happened to Cornfed. The ban was eventually lifted but Cornfed hasn't come back yet. I only dislike American niggahs and thugs just like Lucas88 disliking chavs and most of his countrymen.
I didn't attack his girlfriend. I was talking about blacks in general.
I never said you attacked his girlfriend. I am just saying be careful. Cornfed got banned because of that.
lol, well I'm not afraid of that. :lol: I'll just make an new account, and call myself Mercer Returns LMAO!
Then I can talk about how little my dick is and how I live in a van or whatever.
The only good thing I see coming out of all of this horrific nigger behavior is that white people are becoming more unapologetically racist. If the U.S. ever fractures apart from the federal government perhaps segregating will become a thing again. You can’t build a civilized society with dindus, period.