Jews are not the problem, Kabbalah is, and No, Jews are not 'reptilians'

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Jews are not the problem, Kabbalah is, and No, Jews are not 'reptilians'

Post by Kalinago »

I think you guys know I was a potential convert to judaism at age 18-20.at that time I had two jewish girlfriends.Well both had ashkenazi jewish mothers and believed in judaism,one was israeli,her father was a gentile russian,the other was a dutch ashkenazi jewess but her father was a muslim arab moroccan.

my first gf ever was also a sefardic moroccan jewess,miriam.we met years later and we still loved each other.

anyway,None of them were anti-white.Yes,they were anti-muslim,but not anti-white nor racial supremacists.In fact my russian israeli gf told me how in israel if you are from europe,a Nordic white european people will all want to be your friend,women will want to date you etc

if they were reptilian,they wouldn't be pro-white,or be pro-gentile except for muslims.My half russian israeli gf actually dated a christian Palestinian when she was younger,and she praised him which amde me jealous,so she wasn't anti-arab either,just anti-muslim.
and that is likely due to violent muslim anti-semitism.

notice how jews that aren't involved in qabbalistic garbage are just normal people with their own views just like everyone else.they are not a hivemind.

I can look into a person's soul and see everything about them,No I am not crazy,some of us are just gifted in this regard,very spiritually sensitive,and I have looked into Jewish children's eyes(I used to live in a jewish neighbourhood) and they are pure and innocent souls,if they were reptilian they wouldn't be like that.They have good auras.

The JOS is wrong.

I think those that practice qabbalah or had a grandfather that was a Hassidic or Chaireidi qabbalist adept or something just have demonic/negative entity influence,kind of like those with Voodoo doctor ancestors sometimes have curses on them or demonic influence,I think this whole thing about generational curses has some truth to it.

Yes,almost all Jews-reliigous ro secular- can read your mind/feelings/thoughts and aura pretty easily,that is a fact.They likely developed this genetically due to their qabbalistic adept ancestors which created a epigenetic factor and passed it on to their descendants.

However,Jews are not soulfully different than 'gentiles'that is just garbage from qabbalah,you can be a gentile,and if reincarnatione xists mayeb you will be reborn as a Jew,or vice versa.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Jews are not a problem,it's kabbalah,and No Jews are not 'reptilians'

Post by Cornfed »

The problem with the Jews is that they are a hostile foreign nation in a state of war with us, their identity is ultimately based of an anti-Christian, anti-European Satanic cult and they are used by the evil globalist elites to screw us. What their auras and such are like is irrelevant.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Then why the Jews get kicked out 109 times throughout history?
They must been doing something wrong getting kicked out so many times throughout history.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 8:48 am
They must been doing something wrong getting kicked out so many times throughout history.
Because they follow Qabbalah,and it's dictates like human sacrifice,subverting gentiles etc

Why did Qaraites never been expelled?

because they don't follow the qabbalistic and talmudic plan.

it's not a genetic thing,it's a religious thing.

Qabbalah was rare in Yemen before later times,and Yemeni Jews were well liked and respected among their muslim neighbours,never had any issues,they even formed the imperial guard for the arab royal families.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 8:37 am
The problem with the Jews is that they are a hostile foreign nation in a state of war with us, their identity is ultimately based of an anti-Christian, anti-European Satanic cult and they are used by the evil globalist elites to screw us. What their auras and such are like is irrelevant.
Yeah,because of QABBALAH and the Ta'lmud.

So it's Pharisaism,not JEWS as a PEOPLE.

Egyptian Qaraites or dor daim(majority of Yemeni jews before the qabbalist infiltration there )never had any issues with their neighbours.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kalinago wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 9:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 8:37 am
Yeah,because of QABBALAH and the Ta'lmud.

So it's Pharisaism,not JEWS as a PEOPLE.
They are likely to have evolved into their role somewhat. Being verbally skilled, whiny, slimy, feminine and manipulative etc.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 7:48 am
if they were reptilian,they wouldn't be pro-white,or be pro-gentile except for muslims.

I think I know what reptilians are supposed to be-- a race of reptile-creatures in human skin, either from an ancient species (like in Dr. Who) or from space (like the TV miniseries V) who dress up like humans and attain positions of power. Is that right?

The post kind of assumes that people on the forum would accept the existence of reptilians. Um... okay.

I do not believe Jews are reptilians. I'd offer as evidence the fact that when Jews have babies with Gentiles or if someone finds out they had a Jewish grandparent, their babies aren't born with scales or a literal forked tongue.

To answer another poster's question about Jews getting kicked out of countries. There may be a number of reasons for it. I do not believe being aliens or terrestrial reptiles in disguise is a reason for it.

Where does the Qabbala say to sacrifice humans? There have been rumors about Jews poisoning wells or sacrificing humans, eating babies, etc. That sort of thing is more repugnant to Orthodox Jews, who have a strict kosher diet, than it would be to your average Gentile. Take Captain Skelebob for example. He's not Jewish, is he, and he's entertained the idea of eating human flesh.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

if they were reptilian,they wouldn't be pro-white,or be pro-gentile except for muslims.

I think I know what reptilians are supposed to be-- a race of reptile-creatures in human skin, either from an ancient species (like in Dr. Who) or from space (like the TV miniseries V) who dress up like humans and attain positions of power. Is that right?
They can also shapeshift,the idea for alot of conspiracy theorists and anti-semites is that jewish people have reptilian dna,making them genetic psychopaths and tied to a reptilian matrix which they believe is the 72 angels seraphim aspect of metatron - Jehovah.they claim the 72 angels are reptilians with golden scales in adept merkavah writings,and that jews are genetically tied to this Jehovah complex.they use kabbalah adept rabbi laitman's lecture that jews came from a different dimension to this earth to conquer it as proof.

thats what they claim.I don't believe such nonsense.

The post kind of assumes that people on the forum would accept the existence of reptilians. Um... okay.
only you and @Outcast9428 wouldn't.
I do not believe Jews are reptilians. I'd offer as evidence the fact that when Jews have babies with Gentiles or if someone finds out they had a Jewish grandparent, their babies aren't born with scales or a literal forked tongue.
lol a reptilian has a human form,reptilian dna also is claimed to been found in the cohen gene by Joyofsatan types.

Where does the Qabbala say to sacrifice humans? There have been rumors about Jews poisoning wells or sacrificing humans, eating babies, etc. That sort of thing is more repugnant to Orthodox Jews, who have a strict kosher diet, than it would be to your average Gentile. Take Captain Skelebob for example. He's not Jewish, is he, and he's entertained the idea of eating human flesh.
I don't know the exact sources,but experts on qabbalah like HP Don Danko have written on this on the JOS forum:
Jewish Vampires The Witchcraft Of The Jews

The Jewish race has been well known and document to engage in the ritual murder of animals and humans. As part of the ritual murders of humans the Jews by their own confession and the evidence of the victims. Drain the blood from the body of the human victim usually a Gentile child who is hung upon a cross and then stabbed many times the blood is drained from each wound and then the Jews drink this blood and also dip a special kind of bread into the blood and eat this. Jews have been documented to suffer aliments the symptoms of such only are found amongst cannibals in the South Pacific which is from the effects of cannibalism. The Jews are ordered in their Torah to use five types of animals for ritual murder one of the animals is cattle. The Jews call Gentiles Goyim meaning cattle.

The writings of the Jewish Rabbi's will inform a person as to why they drink the blood. The writings of Etz Hayim or the "Tree of Life" states that within the blood is the energy of the Nefesh or the soul of the individual. The Jews engage in the drinking of the blood as a form of literal vampirism. This is also why the Jews use blood in general with the animal ritual murders they engage they are using the collective death energies and the soul energy of such humans and animals. They are drinking the soul of the victim to increase their spiritual forces.

The ritual murder of the child upon the cross the drinking of the blood and eating of the bread. This is sympathetic magic meaning forming a connection in Kabbalah to tie into the Christian communion ritual the reason is the Christian communion is a deliberate mock up ritual murder including the drinking of the blood and eating of the bread. This ties in by psychic forces of the mass unconscious mind engaging in the communion ritual into connecting into the energy of the actual ritual murders being done the same way by the Jews thus giving more power to the energy being raised during the actual ritual murders. The Jews wrote the Bible and created the Christian Church to bring about their global Kingdom by political ideology and occult magic.
cannibalism is a part of torah-Therefore in your midst parents will eat their children, and children will eat their parents. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

ezekiel 5 10

Isaiah 49:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh, And they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know That I, the LORD, am your Savior, And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 12:45 pm
cannibalism is a part of torah-Therefore in your midst parents will eat their children, and children will eat their parents. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

ezekiel 5 10

Isaiah 49:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh, And they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know That I, the LORD, am your Savior, And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”
Before the invention of aircraft, one of the defenses a city could have was a wall around it. If a great army besieged a city (surrounded it and do people left the city walls could die), the army could cut off supplies to the city and cut off it's supplies from local farms, and starve the city out.

If Israel were obedient to God and kept covenant, He would give them victory in battle, but if they were disobedient, He would at times give victory to their enemies. Some Israelites resorted to cannibalism during times of siege.

That is not the same as cannibalism as a commandment or a religious practice.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 12:45 pm

The quote below doesn't offer any proof. I don't remember the exact order of things, but pagans in the Grecco-Roman world used to accuse Christians of such things, and incest. It probably had to do with having 'love feasts' and calling each other brother and sister and talking about eating the body and blood of Christ. So they twisted that. I don't know if the rumors about Jews eating people came before that. It could be the rumor against Christians got directed toward Jews in the middle ages.

Jewish Vampires The Witchcraft Of The Jews

The Jewish race has been well known and document to engage in the ritual murder of animals and humans. As part of the ritual murders of humans the Jews by their own confession and the evidence of the victims. Drain the blood from the body of the human victim usually a Gentile child who is hung upon a cross and then stabbed many times the blood is drained from each wound and then the Jews drink this blood and also dip a special kind of bread into the blood and eat this. Jews have been documented to suffer aliments the symptoms of such only are found amongst cannibals in the South Pacific which is from the effects of cannibalism. The Jews are ordered in their Torah to use five types of animals for ritual murder one of the animals is cattle. The Jews call Gentiles Goyim meaning cattle.

The writings of the Jewish Rabbi's will inform a person as to why they drink the blood. The writings of Etz Hayim or the "Tree of Life" states that within the blood is the energy of the Nefesh or the soul of the individual.
Because the life is in the blood, Jews are forbidden from drinking blood. So are Gentiles.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
April 18th, 2023, 8:09 am
Jews are forbidden from drinking blood.
Does the Talmud say that? The Torah does, but modern Jews are a Satanic cult and so don't care about the Torah.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

There won't be a problem if we kick out all the Jews from the government, media, banking, legal, finance positions. Just like what our ancestors have done for two millennia. The Jews have been kicked 109 times through their history. They must been real parasitic vampiric bastards back then to get such a record.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

April 18th, 2023, 8:34 am
There won't be a problem if we kick out all the Jews from the government, media, banking, legal, finance positions. Just like what our ancestors have done for two millennia. The Jews have been kicked 109 times through their history. They must been real parasitic vampiric bastards back then to get such a record.
Given their record, it is odd that not letting them in power is even an issue.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
April 18th, 2023, 8:43 am
April 18th, 2023, 8:34 am
Given their record, it is odd that not letting them in power is even an issue.
They manage to slip into power because of the compassion of the white men and stupid white liberals unfortunately.. :( .
That's the way I see it.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

April 17th, 2023, 8:48 am
Jews in history have been what in today's world we would called "sociopaths": people with no other life interest than that of outsmarting everybody else (Gentiles and other Jews) at whatever trade they were in, by fair means or foul. It's a myth that all Jews were successful traders and bankers. A certain numbers were, though, and quickly caused the less competent "agrarian" royalty to envy them.

Many rulers thought the best idea was to expel them, only to see their economies plunging very fast without the craft of the Jews. Some other, like the Doges of Venice and the kings/queens of Spain, were a bit smarter and allowed them to stay, with some conditions. The Venetians repurposed an entire island, the Giudecca, to host them. The Spaniards forced them to convert to Catholicism, which they did just on the surface, spawning generations of "crypto-Jews".