Why reality/the universe could all be in your brain, not out there!

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Why reality/the universe could all be in your brain, not out there!

Post by Winston »

Did you know that it is possible, and cannot be ruled out, that the whole universe and your reality is all in your brain only, and that there is nothing out there? lol. This video explains why. Very freaky huh?

If this is true then how come multiple people can see the same object like a table or car in front of us? Isn't that objective? Or is this a shared dream? Or are some people just part of the dream or simulation and not real? Who knows.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why reality/the universe could all be in your brain, not out there!

Post by Winston »

Why the universe is not real and nothing actually exists! Wow. Mind blowing. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. A CIA declassified document from 1983 shows that the CIA experimented with OBE's and astral projection with the Monroe Institute, founded by the famous OBEr Robert Monroe. It was called the Gateway Process, aka the Gateway Experience. The CIA concluded that the universe and our brains are holograms, and that there is no universe out there, it's all created by our brains. Wow. lol. See explanations below.

Here is the declassified document on the CIA's website:

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CI ... 0016-5.pdf

It says that the universe is a hologram and so is our brain. I never knew the CIA could sound so New Agey. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you want to try the Gateway Experience yourself, see the playlist below. You will need headphones though because the sounds to your right and left ear are different. You also have to align the headphones correctly with your right and left ears, because both sides of the headphone aren't the same, they are labeled R and L.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... d3hGXnwZqk

All tracks for Wave 1 combined here:

musicnfriends

Post by musicnfriends »

Maybe the "free will" of you making choices is also an illusion. You only have the "feeling" of choice-making. All choices are pre-made by you/AI of the Matrix system. The simulation is not live/in real time. They call it the "Neuroscience of free will". However, maybe this is another propaganda of the AI. They want you to believe that you have no free will in this world. Who knows?