Some interesting Neoplatonic articles

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Some interesting Neoplatonic articles

Post by 69ixine »

https://illuminationistphilosophy.wordp ... poral-god/

there are some articles to look into like'The implications of the Kalam cosmological argument'

'The argument for the eternity of time'

'the necessity of divine simplicity'

'Emanation as opposed to temporal-creation'

'Divine will and temporal origination'

I cannot find them with the search engine,but they're on this site or sadrianphilosophy his other site.I have them printed out from a few months ago in my room.

my note on the first article linked:actuality is pure existance,it is a perfection.basically something not contigent.

Knowledge is a perfection to the purely actual or true existance.the fundemental aspect or part of a abstractly metaphysically or physically composed God would be a living being.You cannto escape existance that is self-sufficient being knowledgable.to live and exist is to be conscious,albeit on different levels and in different ways

Neoplatonic systems also offer a solution to the problem of evil,in that God doesn't directly cause them nor intentionally,in fact his only direct creation thru his self-knowledge the first intellect is perfect in the highest degree possible for a contigent effect besides being metaphysically composed in one aspect,but since creation is a logical consequence thru intermediaries until the realm of aether whuch creates matter and the physical but holographic world,and it is so far down from absolute perfection,privation thus is a necessary aspect the further down you go from absolute goodness.

all relations of the Godhead are cambridge ones.

under this system God does not have knowledge of particulars in a representative manner.so is immutable,and thus utter perfection,even higher than perfection since he gives perfections to all of his effects in different degrees.

Btw,I am not saying this is the truth,but you can look into it and see a alternative insight to typical theism vs atheism.

it seems to solve the issues of both.

circular causation says that a thing has it's aspect of existance to give and not to give to it's effect/simultanous cause,which is contrary to the law of identity,the first axiom of logic and is a contradiction,and the cause is always antecedent to a effect,so circular causation is false.

The neoplatonists believe unity is the aspect of perfection and multiplicity in being or beings the aspect of privation.Hence the divinely simple Monad as the unique God.Neoplatonism is a misnomer,it is not based on lato but is actually Neo-pythagoric and the teachings of the greek sage Pythagoras,who likely got it from some brahmins,and these teachings are also found somewhat in the Magian Zend Avesta and it's commentaries.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Some interesting Neoplatonic articles

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88 @Pixel--Dude

Shiva is the ancient name before corruption for the holographic universe or Aether,which is conscious,however unlike the Aether or Aakasha/Shiva,the transcendental absolute is impassible.The intellects and uwards towards the monad are what the ancients called the void,not because it is a negativ void,it is rather light,but it was unknown to them without direct inspiration and theurgy,the magical practices of the brahmins only leading to the Aether,and union with it in a certain sense.it is a lower form of spiritual enlightenment,and they could not know the absolute because the Aryans that invaded india,did not have this knowledge and they based their mythos on what was passed down to them.

The Zend avesta,has Interesting stuff on this though!Not the highest logical knowldge,but close to it.the Jews stole all their kabbalah from neoplatonism and the Zend Avesta according to scholars.They distorted it and came up with a system that mirrors their racial soul,and mind.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Thomas Aquinas 'argument from degrees of perfection for God,make the most strong argument I know of for a transcendental absolute.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Ibn sina's contigency argument is also sublime .Science can only show the existance of the conscious Aether,such as quantum physics and Nikola Tesla's science,Orgone systems etc but it cannot show the immaterial.

logic does.Reason does.inspiration does.

Pythagoras found it out through the greek mystery practices and knowledge from brahmins.

Plotinus and his teachers also did it through spiritual practices.