Could the God of the Bible Really Be Satan? Did Jesus Have a Different God?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could the God of the Bible Really Be Satan? Did Jesus Have a Different God?

Post by Winston »

Keep in mind everyone, that if you replace an all loving, all perfect, all good God, with a God that is evil or semi-evil and manipulates us and parasites energy off us, then the world suddenly makes 1000x more sense. There's no comparison. Christians and many New Agers too, cannot see this unfortunately, even though it's obvious. That's why Gnosticism makes the most sense. Think about it. Those who are free of bias and brainwashing should be able to see this clearly, even though it goes against all our programming about God and the divine.

Howdie Mickoski, one of the best speakers on the False Light Trap, explains below why all the trauma in your life is God's fault or the Creator's fault, NOT YOUR FAULT. He makes sense.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Winston wrote:
September 6th, 2023, 10:19 am
Interesting video about Marcion Christianity, which posits that the God of Jesus was not the God of the OT, and that the God of the OT was actually Satan and a bad guy. This puts a whole new light on the verse where Jesus tells the Pharisees that "You are of your father the Devil."
What if God is actually the Devil? What if the very foundations of Christianity was built on a shocking secret that the church doesn’t want you to know? Marcion, the man who compiled the world’s first Bible, believed that the God worshipped by the church today is actually an evil being enslaving humanity and we’ll discovered that Jesus himself reveals that god is the devil in the banned gospel of Judas. Is this actually true and has the world been deceived into worshipping an evil being? We’re going to find out right now.

Billy Carson, a New Age Ancient Aliens podcaster, explains why the God of the Bible could actually be Satan in this presentation below.

The author in the thumbnail for the first video literally looks like a male version of a girl I'm crushing on now. :o
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting evidence that Yahweh was a dragon! lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne