To Jew Haters--An Ethical Delimma

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: To Jew Haters--An Ethical Delimma

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 5:42 am
willymonfrete wrote:
December 2nd, 2023, 11:48 am
just because a girl is pretty does not mean I want to sleep with her,i'd happily gas said woman with a smile on my face to save the Aryan race and gentiles.
I hope you aren't being serious about being so murderous and hard-hearted on this issue. This is the kind of response I'd expect from @Cornfed .

I was expecting that someone might say he'd have sex with the girl and kill her and her family before she conceived. That would be the really hard-hearted thing to do. Worse would be to kill her after conception with ones own child.
Look,the little jews follow orders from the big jews as my dutch friend said in 2017 when he was a part of a new age christian movement that sought to fight world jewry's nefarious plans,at that time I had a contradictorary moral stance on the issue,I supported the people of israel but not the controllers and state,but his statement hit home.without all the little jews running shit on a more localized level,bribing politicians,promoting blacks and hurting white male SMV with their propoganda,running financialized capitalism,introducing the death shot,cancelling 'racists',killing innocent palestinians etc the elite jew would have no source of power-I'm talking the very elite families.

the little jew never speaks up on actual issues that aren't controlled and harmful leftist causes like BLM,they fully support the destruction of gentiles and the aryans,the carnage of the negro on human society and the death vaccine which they have genetic immunity to.

you can burn the books of the jews,but they will still act like jews because they're a rotten people culturally and genetically,and like any parasite must be made impotent.....I don't support wanton murder of innocents,but the am yisrael must be sterilized and quaramtined to say the least...they're just beyond saving and rotten to the core culturally.The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you and has no mercy for us gentiles,so why be merciful to someone that wants to kill you and your family or atleast ruin your life so much you might aswell be Dead?