Jews will save humanity

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Jews will save humanity

Post by galii »

Jews are ambitious. Most people are not but to save humanity we must go to other planets. You can't do that with anti science people. Low IQ people hate jews because they feel more stupid and lazy.
Girls raised by Jewish parents are 23 percentage points more likely to graduate from college than those with a non-Jewish upbringing, even after accounting for their parents’ socioeconomic status, research finds. They tend to "articulate a self-concept marked by ambitious career goals."
https://www.reddit.com/r/science/commen ... ercentage/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Jews will save humanity

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

lol shit posting..
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yes, non-Jews are generally low-IQ lazy worthless pieces of shit. I mean just look at this forum. But Jews aren't going to save humanity because their ambitions aren't exactly positive. The bottom line is that all current groups are worthless. Which is why I came up with the Arkian idea.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Don't forget All those Jew connections.
I don't think the Jews are interested in saving humanity. They are interested in saving themselves and make all the non Jews as slaves.

Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 1:29 pm
I don't think the Jews are interested in saving humanity. They are interested in saving themselves and make all the non Jews as slaves.

There's no point in exposing any of this stuff anymore...Or even any of these people....In the end of they will always control and run this world...If exposing them hasn't worked or done anything to damage them, I don't see what the purpose or point is anymore of anyone to try. As I said, in the last kings were eventually ousted for the type of stuff these people are doing. When Elizabeth Bathory murdered over 600 or so women compared to the thousands they are killing in these Hamas attacks. Elizabeth was caught and imprisoned. She wasn't free or allowed to run amok to kill more women regardless of her royalty background she was still punished and locked up in the dark for her deeds....Nowadays assholes with power can just do whatever they want and everyone is too much of a p***y to challenge them. They've manipulated women of all races, they've divided the genders, they successfully mind f***ed everyone's kids, the list is endless of the numerous things they have done to our civilizations and still there are no consequences from any of it.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

galii wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 5:47 am
Jews are ambitious. Most people are not but to save humanity we must go to other planets. You can't do that with anti science people. Low IQ people hate jews because they feel more stupid and lazy.
Girls raised by Jewish parents are 23 percentage points more likely to graduate from college than those with a non-Jewish upbringing, even after accounting for their parents’ socioeconomic status, research finds. They tend to "articulate a self-concept marked by ambitious career goals."
https://www.reddit.com/r/science/commen ... ercentage/
You are a smart man, I think the Jews will have God strike most of us dead shortly and this type of post'in may save your skin...
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 4:53 pm

There's no point in exposing any of this stuff anymore...Or even any of these people....In the end of they will always control and run this world...If exposing them hasn't worked or done anything to damage them, I don't see what the purpose or point is anymore of anyone to try. As I said, in the last kings were eventually ousted for the type of stuff these people are doing. When Elizabeth Bathory murdered over 600 or so women compared to the thousands they are killing in these Hamas attacks. Elizabeth was caught and imprisoned. She wasn't free or allowed to run amok to kill more women regardless of her royalty background she was still punished and locked up in the dark for her deeds....Nowadays assholes with power can just do whatever they want and everyone is too much of a p***y to challenge them. They've manipulated women of all races, they've divided the genders, they successfully mind f***ed everyone's kids, the list is endless of the numerous things they have done to our civilizations and still there are no consequences from any of it.
It is the least I can do to let the "masses" know who and/or what is oppressing them. It's their choice to start a revolution or not.
The ball is in their court.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 10th, 2023, 7:59 am

It is the least I can do to let the "masses" know who and/or what is oppressing them. It's their choice to start a revolution or not.
To be fair the only ones who can stop them are the military. Without the military complex they can't cause anymore global problems with other nations. I read that Nixon got in trouble with the Deep State because he wanted the Vietnam war to end and stop, so they were going to pull a JFK on him. But I don't know how much of this is true or false. Still it disturbs me how many of these people run this country and control governments elsewhere, never ever in history has this ever been a thing. I'm always puzzled how they even managed to take over the U.S. like they did. I don't know after awhile this kind of stuff just makes you feel rather ill sometimes...I

think a lot of people these days just don't even care anymore either...When all this civil war stuff happens, it will just be the people vs the people and they'll probably just sit back and watch them kill each other..You ever seen San Fransisco lately? You can look at these cities throughout the country and tell that nobody cares about them anymore....Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, etc these places have been riddled with gang violence and poverty forever.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 10th, 2023, 10:25 am

To be fair the only ones who can stop them are the military. Without the military complex they can't cause anymore global problems with other nations. I read that Nixon got in trouble with the Deep State because he wanted the Vietnam war to end and stop, so they were going to pull a JFK on him. But I don't know how much of this is true or false. Still it disturbs me how many of these people run this country and control governments elsewhere, never ever in history has this ever been a thing. I'm always puzzled how they even managed to take over the U.S. like they did. I don't know after awhile this kind of stuff just makes you feel rather ill sometimes...I

think a lot of people these days just don't even care anymore either...When all this civil war stuff happens, it will just be the people vs the people and they'll probably just sit back and watch them kill each other..You ever seen San Fransisco lately? You can look at these cities throughout the country and tell that nobody cares about them anymore....Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, etc these places have been riddled with gang violence and poverty forever.
Ok, If the Military is on our side than they can overthrow the Jews. However, we will be living under a Military Junta.
I guess that's better than being under Jew's Control. That can be viable.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 10th, 2023, 11:38 am
December 10th, 2023, 10:25 am

Ok, If the Military is on our side than they can overthrow the Jews. However, we will be living under a Military Junta.
I guess that's better than being under Jew's Control. That can be viable.
No not really, because the military doesn't operate that way, I mean like if in some way they decided to just get on the people's side like how Lucas Gage is, but there aren't that many soldiers like him where they just figure things out and realize that all along they've been doing the devil's work. My Uncle was in the air force and the army. When he came out they really messed him up so bad he couldn't even live a normal life anymore. He tried to jump from a highway bridge but two police officers were able to prevent him from killing himself. That's how messed up the army did him. Lucas was able to recover from his mental damages. But you have a lot of ex vets that live with regrets also, especially all the homeless ones that feel betrayed by the very people that abused, used, and discarded them. Lucas even admitted how he was fortunate enough compared to others who weren't. Still, I don't think anything is going to change in our life time...There's really no telling how long these people will hold the world hostage for.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

A reminder that we do not have free will. So jews had no choice in doing what they did. Being angry at jews makes sense as we have no choice. So it makes sense to be angry as it makes sense not to be angry.

So we do not have a self then. Weird. Just robots doing stuff.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 12:36 pm
A reminder that we do not have free will. So jews had no choice in doing what they did. Being angry at jews makes sense as we have no choice. So it makes sense to be angry as it makes sense not to be angry.

The Jews might be evil bastards but they had no choice as they been constantly kicked out 112 times from different countries for millennia. They couldn't own land, and they were regularly scapegoated when bad things happen. The Jews had to resort to money lending, usury and learn finance to survive. The current Jewish take over of Western Governments and deliberate destruction of Western nations via Communism, Feminism, Illegal immigration and LGBTQ can be attributed to as sort of their campaign of "Vengeance" towards their oppressors...

I guess my main point is what comes around, goes around and Karma is a b*tch.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 10th, 2023, 12:54 pm
galii wrote:

The Jews might be evil bastards but they had no choice as they been constantly kicked out 112 times from different countries for millennia. They couldn't own land, and they were regularly scapegoated when bad things happen. The Jews had to resort to money lending, usury and learn finance to survive. The current Jewish take over of Western Governments and deliberate destruction of Western nations via Communism, Feminism, Illegal immigration and LGBTQ can be attributed to as sort of their campaign of "Vengeance" towards their oppressors...

Getting kicked out of various countries doesn't give them the right to be doing half the shit they are currently doing, like trying to genocide people and force humanity back into the days of slavery. Not only that, they are even f***ing with people that never did anything to them at all period. Including going after people's children and messing with them too.

They have a vendetta against everyone.
If this was really about revenge, then these Western governments wouldn't be
aiding them in destroying their own countries they would be doing something to protect their nations from these shitty outcomes. This is about money, greed, and power over others. That's all they really care about.
What are they going to do, kill billions of people because they want revenge? A lot of people in this world experienced some kind of turmoil but you don't see them trying to wreck other people's nations over it either. Are the Japanese trying to destroy America because of Hiroshima? No instead America is the one f***ing with them.

@Lucas88 never mentioned anything about Jewish people destroying all these nations for revenge reasons. Or how come they never came out and said it "We are destroying the West because we want revenge." They spoke about wanting to do everything else but they never claimed they were destroying the West for vengeful reasons.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on December 10th, 2023, 2:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jews versus flat earthers. Who wins? I have never heard of a Jew who thinks the earth is flat.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 10th, 2023, 2:16 pm
December 10th, 2023, 12:54 pm
galii wrote:

Getting kicked out of various countries doesn't give them the right to be doing half the shit they are currently doing, like trying to genocide people and force humanity back into the days of slavery. Not only that, they are even f***ing with people that never did anything to them at all period. Including going after people's children and messing with them too.

They have a vendetta against everyone.
If this was really about revenge, then these Western governments wouldn't be
aiding them in destroying their own countries they would be doing something to protect their nations from these shitty outcomes. This is about money, greed, and power over others. That's all they really care about.
What are they going to do, kill billions of people because they want revenge? A lot of people in this world experienced some kind of turmoil but you don't see them trying to wreck other people's nations over it either. Are the Japanese trying to destroy America because of Hiroshima? No instead America is the one f***ing with them.

@Lucas88 never mentioned anything about Jewish people destroying all these nations for revenge reasons. Or how come they never came out and said it "We are destroying the West because we want revenge." They spoke about wanting to do everything else but they never claimed they were destroying the West for vengeful reasons.
Relax, buddy. I'm just telling you a compelling villain origin story. It's how the Jews became the main villain.
The Jews might want vengeance, but they also want power, wealth, and women too.
Their ideology, the Kabbalah and the Talmud talks about Jewish world dominion, just like Pixel dude have said in his other thread.
And East Asia, are already taken over by the Jewnited States of Americ*nts already. The ZOG government doesn't need a direct take over
for those regions because East Asia has already drank the "America is cool" koolaid.