Cause of American serial killer phenomenon

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Cause of American serial killer phenomenon

Post by Think Different »

Not sure if this is really a "deep thought"/"philosophical" topic, but I've always found it unsettling that most serial killers in the world are white American men. Yes, there have been some others, such as the sniper in DC or the Asian guy in VA Tech. Anyone have a theory as to why? Why not black men in America, or Hispanic men? Aren't they the "oppressed" minority groups? (I don't have a theory on that one, yet, except that Hispanic and black women tend to be more traditional/sexual in some ways, perhaps...)

Here's my theory: white men instinctively know that they and this country have been emasculated and had their balls shoved down their throats to shut them up. The women have all the power, authority, social advantage, and get all the preferred treatment when looking for jobs, etc. Just look at the current unemployment situation. 85% of the unemployed are men! Did you know that?

I think this, plus men's inability to find a reliable, trustworthy, and virtuous mate is driving some men to the brink of insanity or desperation. Remember the guy who took out all those people in the health club about a year ago? He said the women there were cruel and wouldn't give him the time of day, despite his being good looking, working out, and having a good job.

In a way, I really feel sorry for American men and wish there were an easier way to get the message out that there is a whole world out there, full of wonderful women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this blog called "anglobitch" it is a great resource to explain things like feminism, the hatred of men in the US and just what you were talking about, seriel killers.

Check out this blog article about George Sodini who went on a shooting spree in Pittsburg.

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.co ... truth.html

Also, check out this blog on the Virginia Tech shooter and how it relates to American society.

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.co ... -tech.html
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

1. Social isolation especially for new immigrant men who get no p***y, no girlfriend, and years of work slavery in isolation and loneliness.
2. Balkanised USA society that sequesters people off into little groups. Russian and want to date a Mexican girl in LA? Nope, sorry.
3. Generally sick society.
4. Men are 4th Class citizens in the USA behind 1) Women 2) Their Children 3) Their Pets.
5. Ready access to guns.

The solution is NOT to make men slaves and outlaw guns but to make the society more sane.

Better yet men outside the USA need to spread the word and tell others that plan to move to the USA that it isn't worth it and to stay put. Or move anywhere else but America. Asia, SA, Mexico, even Canada is better but they are still cold hearted.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

I`ve thought that myself on occasion... also the happiness of rich vs poor. The rich abroad are always the most arrogant, unhappy and paranoid people I`ve ever met while the poor seem to be content with just having enough to eat and a small place to call home. I think it`s a combo of decadence + isolation.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cause of American serial killer phenomenon

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

RedDog wrote:Not sure if this is really a "deep thought"/"philosophical" topic, but I've always found it unsettling that most serial killers in the world are white American men. Yes, there have been some others, such as the sniper in DC or the Asian guy in VA Tech. Anyone have a theory as to why? Why not black men in America, or Hispanic men? Aren't they the "oppressed" minority groups? (I don't have a theory on that one, yet, except that Hispanic and black women tend to be more traditional/sexual in some ways, perhaps...)
No, no, no. Black women are the least traditional women in the world; it's just that black men have all but disengaged from them. Black men either don't date them, or the relegate them to baby mommas, and sexual conquests.

The problem with white men is complex. First they are led by the media to believe that American white women are the pinnacle of womanhood. They may have been in this country for many years, but American white women have been supplanted by foreign women around the globe.

Second, white men tend to become fully invested (financially and emotionally) in obtaining these flawed and predatory white American women. For the few alpha white men, they can score sexually and marry them, but the result is a fat, dump of a wife who decimates their wealth via divorce. But for the betas and below among white men, they become disillusioned about their lack of success with women since the media portrays all American women as easy to lay. American women are easy to lay for Alpha men only, other men must put forth considerable effort to even have a chance at laying an American woman.

If we consider the writings and videos of George Sodini, who shot several women in a Pittsburgh fitness club, we see a white omega man confused as to why he could not be successful with women. His resentment boiled over to unfortunate violence.

So the long and short of it is that white serial killers tend to be victims of their unrealized high expectations. Men with lower expectations tend to go away from sexual and financial disappointment with less damage to their egos and psyches.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Most serial killers experienced severe emotional and physical abuse as children. If they had a normal loving mother and father they could easily become normal, productive citizens as adults. In contrast, many psychopaths have a normal childhood but turn to killing as they are genetically programmed to dominate other people.

The vast majority of serial killers come from USA and a few from Canada. The disfunctional nature of american culture certainly helps produce more serial killers per capita than any other culture.

One of the most interesting american serial killers is Richard Kulinski. As a mob inforcer he was paid to kill but seemed to enjoy his job, having killed over 100 people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iTmoeFsjDs
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think it is because prostitution is illegal. Men who dont have access to sex have no options in the USA. And because it is illegal, prostitutes cost 2x - 20x what they are worth for 5 minutes of their time, which bars entry for men who dont make much money.

It is about the Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Sex is nearly as necessary as food before a man can go on to become fulfilled in other ways in his life. Short circuit this, and most men will become stunted individuals.

Feminism and non-access to sex has done this to the American man.

Besides that, I think many serial killers are homosexual.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

To reiterate previous posters, it stems from the environment America breeds. It engineers men to act contrary to their nature( by making them monogamous, criminalizing their affection for young women, etc.)

To echo Contrarian and to respond to the OP, the reason that serial killers are stereotypically white men is because it coincides with the nature of white men. For the last five hundred years, they've been raised with the belief that they're the center of the universe and when this perceived privilege deteriorates, they revert to their supressed nature, which is oppressor,murderer, rapist.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I'm gonna be the odd man out and say that I no longer judge serial killers for their actions and here's why: Not a single serial killer has ever been treated like a human being by women, and this alone fueled their killing spree.

The Virginia Tech shooter = Treated like sɦit by women and denied dates for being Asian.

The Dark Knight Rises shooter = Treated like sɦit by women and only received female attention on his dating site page AFTER becoming a killer and arrested.

The Pennsylvania LA Fitness shooter = Treated like sɦit by "all 30 million eligible women" (his estimate), and had gone decades since his last date.

The Columbine shooters = Outcasted and treated like sɦit by women, and cruelly denied dates by women.

So, no, I am no longer accepting the "they were just unstable homosexuals" bullsɦit answer. A man can be damn near jailed for charges of sexual solicitation or sexual harassment just for talking to the opposite sex, yet women face absolutely no repercussion for treating men like shit, and we are just simply supposed to "allow" this as a natural way of American life. Fu¢k that sɦit. Until Uncle Sam gives me a seasonal plane ticket/visa to any foreign countr(ies) of my choosing, then I will not accept the bullsɦit here in the cuntry I reside in. I'm not condoning shooting sprees as the answer to any problems, but when you accept that these massacres ONLY occurred because these men were psychologically and mentally abused by women on a regular basis, then it's pretty obvious that they themselves were the real victims. A fellow forum member (whose name I won't mention) once asked, "When will western women realize that treating men like sɦit gets people killed?" Prosecute the women who torment men and provoke these mass killings, and only then will there be a very little chance of mass shootings happening again.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:I think it is because p4p is illegal. Men who dont have access to sex have no options in the USA. And because it is illegal, hoes cost 2x - 20x what they are worth for 5 minutes of their time, which bars entry for men who dont make much money.

It is about the Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Sex is nearly as necessary as food before a man can go on to become fulfilled in other ways in his life. Short circuit this, and most men will become stunted individuals.

Feminism and non-access to sex has done this to the American man.
Studies have been done to show that this is actually true. Men who are denied access to sex become, angry and resentful. Sometimes they become so angry that they take out their anger by going on shooting sprees or becoming serial killers.

In countries where prostitution is legal, the crime rate is lower that in countries where prostitution is illegal. Also, the murder rate and incidents of rape are much lower in countries where prostitution is legal than in countries where it's illegal.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Serial killers are interesting folks. Their IQs are pretty good, their social abilities are amazing and their disposition is fool-proof as well as their ability to set goals and meet them flawlessly and consistently. They could be the most successful and powerful members of any society. The master flaw is their inability to stay out of trouble. Not to mention they have bad luck. Sometimes their plans get ruined by some dumb stuff.

I hope to gain the complete mindset someday - without all the negative mental illness. :)
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

It's difficult for low status white American males to get laid.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Hunting is generally fun and there is no moral relationship between the average man and AW to speak of, so no moral reason not to hunt them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are there so many movies and TV shows about serial killers? Have you noticed that? Why is that? In some of the movies, the serial killers are like heroes and end up getting away with their crimes, such as Basic Instinct and Silence of the Lambs. Why is Hollywood so obsessed and fascinated with serial killers?

Since movies are part of our brainwashing and programming, what could the agenda here be? Could it be that the Illuminati and their secret cabals (of which movie directors may be part of) are psycho serial killers themselves (that's why they love wars and killing) and so they put their desires and fantasies into their movies?

Conspiracy researcher Alan Watt said that movies are not just entertainment, as we think they are. They are the elite's way of sharing ideas with each other via art, as well as a form of social programming. Could that be at work here too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne