New formats and platforms for Happier Abroad Ebooks!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

New formats and platforms for Happier Abroad Ebooks!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've just uploaded my Ebooks to Smashwords and Barnes and Noble Nook. Smashwords converts ebooks to many different formats, such as Kindle, Nook, Epub and more. You can see my Smashwords page which lists my ebooks here.

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/happierabroad

Here are my titles on Barnes and Noble Nook too:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/winston-wu

On my ebooks page, I've added links to the new formats of each title:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebooks.php

To those of you who bought my Ebook, I'd appreciate it if you could post some reviews of it at the platforms above. :) If you already wrote one on Amazon, you can just copy/paste the same one to Smashwords and BarnesandNoble as well.

Next, I'm going to revise it massively and then publish it in paperback through Create Space, which I was working on last year before so many interruptions got in the way and delayed my progress. I'm doing the work of three people and am way behind and backed up and burned out too. That's why I haven't been able to do anything or go anywhere freely for a long time. If only I had a team of workers. But even if I did, a lot of stuff can't be done by others, because only I know how to organize it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
My ebooks are available in Nook and Smashwords formats again. I had to take them down from those sites because I enrolled them in Amazon Kindle's KDP Select program which lets people borrow the ebooks first before buying them. (Don't ask me how) The KDP Select program required that your ebook not be hosted on other ebook platform sites, so I took them down from Nook and Smashwords.

But I found that to be limiting, so I decided it wasn't worth it and unenrolled from KDP Select, so that I could put my ebooks back on Nook and Smashwords again. So if you tried to get it in other formats before, but couldn't, that's the reason why. Sorry about that.

Anyway, they are back on Nook and Smashwords again. See the links above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne