Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed

I agree with Pixel Dude. Insulting someone's girlfriend or loved one here is very low and crossing the line. It's immoral and uncivilized too. Only degenerate scum would do that. And that begs the question too: If you can't even act with decency and civility, then how are you any better than the "degenerate blacks" you keep railing about? Hence the irony.

You do have some good intelligent posts here Cornfed. But if you can't act like a decent gentleman and keep crossing the line like this, next time the ban will be permanent. You will leave us no choice. Your fault, not ours.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 2:41 pm
3 day ban issued on @Cornfed's account
I was permanently banned for much less.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Voyager1 wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 11:25 am
If I recall correctly, you were repeatedly harrassing another member and wouldn't stop even when warned. He's since left the site so it's no longer an issue but that was kind of a dick move, dude.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 2:41 pm
3 day ban issued on @Cornfed's account
You were permanently banned because with you it seemed like constant troublecausing. Your permanent ban is irrelevant anyway, I revoked it for you didn't I? I never wanted to ban you. At the time I didn't feel like I had much choice. It didn't seem like there was any other solution.

But even though we haven't got along before at least you never made any comments about my wife and child. You always kept it between the two of us. I appreciate that.

Anyway, I don't hold any grudges against you. I'm sorry if I've caused you offence in the past and I hope now we are okay.

Cornfed has been given his last warning by Winston himself. So if he doesn't behave it will be the bossman himself bringing down the ban hammer, not me.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Yep it's all cool. I have nothing against you.

Tsar is always welcome to come back to the forum. Some of his contributions are well thought out and positive.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Voyager1 wrote:
You're still here wasting all the rest of our time with worthless 1-liner shitposts so obviously you weren't "permanently banned." :roll:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 11:41 am
@Cornfed

I agree with Pixel Dude. Insulting someone's girlfriend or loved one here is very low and crossing the line. It's immoral and uncivilized too. Only degenerate scum would do that. And that begs the question too: If you can't even act with decency and civility, then how are you any better than the "degenerate blacks" you keep railing about? Hence the irony.

You do have some good intelligent posts here Cornfed. But if you can't act like a decent gentleman and keep crossing the line like this, next time the ban will be permanent. You will leave us no choice. Your fault, not ours.
@Winston
@Pixel--dude

If @Cornfed just doesn't do personal attacks on our wives or girlfriends etc then he would be in no danger of getting banned, right?

Anyone who calls my girlfriend(s) a "she-boon" or something IRL is going to lose their front teeth quick (or if the man delivering the insults looks too physically formidable then he might get a flare gun or spear gun blast in the chest or something like that if I don't have any standard firearms on hand, LOL).

However, Cornfed's been here for many many years and no one has ever censored him or threatened to ban him for all the timewasting posts claiming blacks are an "inferior subspecies" or however he says it.
So it isn't suppressing free speech to insist that he and other people desist from personally attacking someone else's wife, girlfriend, daughter, with horrible pointless insults, right? It's not like either @Pixel--dude's or my girlfriends are the female equivalents of f-ing George Soros or Jeffrey Epstein or Genrikh Yagoda where we're trying to stop the spread of objective information about them just by insisting people not make hateful ad hominem attacks.

Another comment:
Black people in the USSA and particular problem spots like South Africa or Zimbabwe are always vocally calling for (and carrying out) violence against whites, Asians, etc, all the time, and tons of black men in the jewnited states virulently despise guys like me and our wives/girlfriends and call our gfs/wives things like "negro bedwenches" or "Uncle Tom's Coonz" to shame them for dating/marrying white men, so already being the recipient of all that hate from them, I am not really that offended by Cornfed mouthing off about his views about how he doesn't like blacks (even though I don't agree with him), and hope he doesn't get banned for this bullshit since he's a staunch anti-ZOG contributor otherwise. However, if he can't stop making it personal insults (as opposed to his views on whole groups of people), then it's not like he wasn't well warned...!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 11:26 pm
@Winston
@Pixel--dude

If @Cornfed just doesn't do personal attacks on our wives or girlfriends etc then he would be in no danger of getting banned, right?
Of course not. Plus, I don't care if he insults me. He already did by calling me a stunted freak or some such. Water off a duck's back. Just don't say shit about the wife and kids though. They're not part of the forum and shouldn't be used as weapons to hurt people. Not saying he meant it to cause shit, but it's unacceptable whatever the context.

It's like I've said before. His views are what he's entitled to. I've always said I don't care what he says as long as he doesn't direct any of it towards my partner specifically. Our partners are probably included in his general comments about blacks, but this is something I can ignore. I can't ignore when he makes a direct comment aimed at her.

I hope in future he will keep his opinions general and impersonal. His ban should be lifted now anyway.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 4:56 am
Of course not. Plus, I don't care if he insults me. He already did by calling me a stunted freak or some such. Water off a duck's back. Just don't say shit about the wife and kids though. They're not part of the forum and shouldn't be used as weapons to hurt people. Not saying he meant it to cause shit, but it's unacceptable whatever the context.
@Pixel--Dude
Yeah, LOL, that's what I figured, and your judgment is more than fair.

Just for fun (reflecting on memories): I recall he also commented I was supposedly epitomizing degeneracy for womanizing and liking to give women orgasms (and I think also because of my view that women should actually have human rights rather than be bartered around like chattels for breeding purposes like Cornfed seemed to think), and of course he calls @Outcast9428 a "Satanist" just because he doesn't have quite as hardline a view on everything as Cornfed does when it comes to fantasy autocracies/theocracies and religion, etc etc. :lol: :roll:

So I hope he can just refrain from the personal attacks on your girlfriend next time and not get his ass banned. :o
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

WilliamSmith wrote:
However, Cornfed's been here for many many years and no one has ever censored him or threatened to ban him for all the timewasting posts claiming blacks are an "inferior subspecies" or however he says it.
This is ancient history, but actually Winston banned Cornfed for posts about Jews. I protested until Cornfed was allowed back on. I take free speech seriously. You can confirm this story with Cornfed or Winston. I wish Winston would take free speech more seriously. Free speech doesn't protect defamation (personal attacks) but should protect all general statements. Cornfed did cross the line this once with Pixel Dude, but I think he is being picked on with a threat of permanent ban for a second offense because of his unpopular views.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

fschmidt wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 3:56 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
This is ancient history, but actually Winston banned Cornfed for posts about Jews. I protested until Cornfed was allowed back on. I take free speech seriously. You can confirm this story with Cornfed or Winston. I wish Winston would take free speech more seriously. Free speech doesn't protect defamation (personal attacks) but should protect all general statements. Cornfed did cross the line this once with Pixel Dude, but I think he is being picked on with a threat of permanent ban for a second offense because of his unpopular views.
Cornfed is fine with me. I don't want to see him perma-banned. :( Sad to see him go.
At least his better than those trolls such as PAG, Mercer, etc.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

fschmidt wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 3:56 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
@fschmidt
Right on Schmidt, respects to you for that! 👊
(Well... you probably don't like emoji "bro fists," but take it or leave it with my respects. :mrgreen: )

Are Cornfed's views even that unpopular around here though, LOL?

Consider the classic Happier Abroad action over in that "What is your solution to blacks" thread Cornfed started:
Two big un-PC white antisemites (me and @Pixel--dude) married or partnered with black women defend blacks to some extent (though I still point out some of the obvious un-PC realities of "strained" race relations), while a white supremacist (@Cornfed), a Korean (@Natural_Born_Cynic), and a half black guy (@willymonfrete) say a bunch of stuff about how 9/10 blacks supposedly deserve to be sterilized and are a different species, LOL. :o
Now it's even better since a jew who is also a moderator and seemingly credible free speech absolutist weighs in to support not banning any of us.
See, this is way more fun and interesting than a forum like those "White Nationalist" forums that won't allow "non-Whites" to post anything. :lol:
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Pixel--Dude @WilliamSmith and @Winston

Cornfed has called my now fiance a whore before as well because he thinks any woman who has any sex before marriage is "ruined" even if they're in a committed relationship.

I do agree that its fine to make generalized comments about behaviors you don't approve of, including racemixing, but that directly insulting people's wives, girlfriends, family members ect. is crossing the line. It is very degenerate behavior. Personally I think Cornfed is a massive degenerate. I wouldn't classify his views on sex as conservative or traditional so much as extremely hypocritical.

Personally I think people should be banned if they are literally talking about genociding people and having an entire race exterminated. I think "freedom of speech" applies mainly to ideas about how to run systems. I don't think calling for genocide and extermination really counts as an "idea" so much as a death threat. Its not a death threat to an individual though so much as a death threat made to an entire race. I think if you told somebody in real life that you think his entire race should be exterminated that that person is well within their rights to beat the shit out of you. If someone told me that White people deserve to all be killed to my face, I would definitely punch him. I don't like fighting but saying things like that is completely unacceptable and does not deserve a place in the market of ideas so to speak.

The only reason why I'm more tolerant of it is because of how rare opinions like Cornfed's actually are amongst the general public. I'm not really worried about an opinion that extreme spreading through the general population. That being said, Winston may want to think about how much of a liability it is to have people discussing genocide on his forum.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=73268

@Pixel--Dude

Spamming the shoutbox,
Please remove new sockpuppet:
CultureWhiz

Thank you, Yohan
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 4:13 pm
@fschmidt
Right on Schmidt, respects to you for that! 👊
(Well... you probably don't like emoji "bro fists," but take it or leave it with my respects. :mrgreen: )
Respect from me to all of the forum's free speech absolutists too! 8)

I don't condone many of @Cornfed's extreme views or the mean things that he says about whole groups of people, but I would rather the forum remain a place where we can discuss any kind of topic no matter how taboo or extreme. If we start censoring extreme views, then where do we draw the line? I certainly don't want HA to become just another boring "normie" forum with rampant censorship and political correctness.

I know that some people here think that Cornfed is a liability because of his racist comments and such, but I think that the forum is too far gone in the direction of being a hotbed for extremism at this point and will never achieve mainstream acceptance either since it is already completely at odds with the current PC cultural zeitgeist by virtue of its opposition to feminism and the Western dating scene and its recommendation to pursue sex and relationships with foreign women. We're already personae non gratae to those who support the mainstream. We might as well continue to wear our "fringe status" with pride. :)

Besides, Cornfed isn't the only one here who espouses racist views or talks about exterminating people. If we started banning people for those things, then far more people would have to go than just Cornfed. Hell, even the longest-serving HA moderator can't stop talking about how he wants to exterminate 99% of humanity! :lol:

Last but not least, I also learned recently that Cornfed was the forum pioneer who made discussing the JQ acceptable around these parts. Apparently, our esteemed leader Winston banned him for talking about Jews but then @fschmidt, himself ethnically Jewish, heroically protested the ban and got Cornfed reinstated. Nice work! :) So, if it weren't for Cornfed, we'd still be pussyfooting around the issue using euphemisms such as "globalists" and "Illuminati" like the dozens of Kosher shills a la Alex Jones rather than directly naming the ethnic mafia which has been conspiring to subvert our nations for the last few hundred years and which wishes to lead us into complete enslavement and destruction within the next decade. We need to spread awareness of the Tikkun Olam before it's too late. That's why free speech absolutist forums like HA are so indispensable.

So yes, I'm of the opinion that free speech should remain on this forum and that people should only be banned for their behavior and not for their views.