Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 12:45 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 9:35 am
It is stagnant and have turned into a putrid pond in the desert. But at least it's also an outlet for all the frustrated social outcasts and misfits out there. That's my 2 cent. At least we get to see Winston bang low quality whores in Angeles City.
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Hmmm....
Personally, I'm probably more likely to like and befriend "social misfits" rather than the so-called "normies" because I like people who think out of the box (as long as they're not too deranged to even deal with reliably), but I'll also just point out that at least some of us frequenting this unique HA habitat aren't really "social misfits," even if we're willing to befriend those that temporarily are before they "come into their own," so to speak.
I think at least me, @gsjackson, @Pixel--dude, @MarcosZeitola, @publicduende and some others aren't really "social misfits"? :)
I suppose you could argue I sort of was one prior to my rebelliously dropping out of high school in my early teens (after which I flourished, best decision I ever made, LOL), but I was actually somewhat popular with the girls even before then, LOL!
(I didn't get the impression you were a "social misfit" at all either, even if we're pretty much on the same page about how 2020s jewnited states sucks, LOL?)

I admittedly prefer the company of women offline if I had to choose only one source of human interaction :mrgreen: , but I also don't really see HA as "stagnant," either, since when I come back here I always get drawn into binges of reading huge #s of threads and wanting to respond to more than I have time for, since the stuff guys like you, @Lucas88, @Pixel--dude and @gsjackson have recently posted is so much more interesting than anything you can discuss with most people offline. :o
Of course it has very low traffic, but that's because the jews have launched their campaign for global internet censorship and outlawing free speech worldwide, and so delist and hide sites that let anyone speak truth about jews from search engine results. :wink:

Thanks William. You seem like a cool guy to me. Yes, it's in your avatar, you hanging out with bunch of women. :lol:
I wasn't always a social outcast. I had friends in middle school, but in middle of High School, all of my friends suddenly betrayed me and turned their back on me without warning. I got booted out of my own clique and I was left as a loner and social outcast in rest of High School. College years, it's hard to make friends because people are always busy, some people are middle aged adults, military people coming back to college, most commuted to their homes on the weekends and I'm not much of a party animal so I was rejected from fraternities. So very little chance to "hang out". I stayed in my dorm and played computer games most of the time. I discovered happierabroad during third year in college back in 2012 and lurked there until 2017. Then I quit then I joined and contributing 2020 to now.

I work in logistics company right now, but my company office is full of older koreans who are married and have kids. No way to socialize with them because it is a korean company and I'm the youngest there. Korean culture is young people is not suppose to call old people "friend" , they think it's an grave insult and young people have to use honorifics to older people all times. :lol: What a sh*t culture, but at least salary is decent.

Sometimes I think I am born on the wrong race. I would've been better off if I was a Italian, frenchman, spainard, Greek, south european.
Much less anal retentive Asian and Northern White culture.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
Hmmm....
Personally, I'm probably more likely to like and befriend "social misfits" rather than the so-called "normies" because I like people who think out of the box (as long as they're not too deranged to even deal with reliably), but I'll also just point out that at least some of us frequenting this unique HA habitat aren't really "social misfits," even if we're willing to befriend those that temporarily are before they "come into their own," so to speak.
I think at least me, @gsjackson, @Pixel--dude, @MarcosZeitola, @publicduende and some others aren't really "social misfits"? :)
I suppose you could argue I sort of was one prior to my rebelliously dropping out of high school in my early teens (after which I flourished, best decision I ever made, LOL), but I was actually somewhat popular with the girls even before then, LOL!
(I didn't get the impression you were a "social misfit" at all either, even if we're pretty much on the same page about how 2020s jewnited states sucks, LOL?)

I admittedly prefer the company of women offline if I had to choose only one source of human interaction :mrgreen: , but I also don't really see HA as "stagnant," either, since when I come back here I always get drawn into binges of reading huge #s of threads and wanting to respond to more than I have time for, since the stuff guys like you, @Lucas88, @Pixel--dude and @gsjackson have recently posted is so much more interesting than anything you can discuss with most people offline. :o
Of course it has very low traffic, but that's because the jews have launched their campaign for global internet censorship and outlawing free speech worldwide, and so delist and hide sites that let anyone speak truth about jews from search engine results. :wink:
I guess in this kind of forums and social environments, the label "social misfit" is carried like a badge of honour :-)

I see nothing wrong in being called a "social misfit", if this is used to differentiate us to the majority of people who decide to shut up and put up, or placidly comply, with whatever agenda and trend is been pushed by TPTB from above. It's not the "shut up and put up" that I criticise, but the fact that so many "normies" embrace it as if it was the ultimate solution for the Greater Good. Sure, we need more testosterone-laden illegal migrants, so our women can feel even more scared to go out at night. We need more LGTBQXYZ+_% because, hey, the rainbow is made up of many colours! The younger they convert, even physically, the better. We need more indentured slaves, working like asses to pay alimonies to their ex-wives on top of their 35-year mortgages. We need more inane social media trends, possibly involving twerking pre-teens and fabricated drama, high-fructose sugar candy for our brain that can distract us from thinking straight.

If this is being a normie in 2023, then yes, I will wear the label like a f***ing badge of honour!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 7:39 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
Hmmm....

I guess in this kind of forums and social environments, the label "social misfit" is carried like a badge of honour :-)

I see nothing wrong in being called a "social misfit", if this is used to differentiate us to the majority of people who decide to shut up and put up, or placidly comply, with whatever agenda and trend is been pushed by TPTB from above. It's not the "shut up and put up" that I criticise, but the fact that so many "normies" embrace it as if it was the ultimate solution for the Greater Good. Sure, we need more testosterone-laden illegal migrants, so our women can feel even more scared to go out at night. We need more LGTBQXYZ+_% because, hey, the rainbow is made up of many colours! The younger they convert, even physically, the better. We need more indentured slaves, working like asses to pay alimonies to their ex-wives on top of their 35-year mortgages. We need more inane social media trends, possibly involving twerking pre-teens and fabricated drama, high-fructose sugar candy for our brain that can distract us from thinking straight.

If this is being a normie in 2023, then yes, I will wear the label like a f***ing badge of honour!
Keep in mind that majority of us didn't choose to be a "Social Outcast". Everybody wants to feel they "belong" even if they are in a sick world..
Even Winston Wu wanted to "fit in" in High School and tried his best to fit into American society, but that failed not because he is a terrorist but because he was chosen as social outcast by unknown forces, or victim of unfortunate series of circumstances.

The Social Outcast badge is a "Red Badge of Courage" meaning that the person has the courage to venture into the unknown, the line of fire, but in the process he has been scarred, wounded and suffered... In one hand, he has gained wisdom and courage, but on the other hand, he wonders,
he yearns "why me?" and "What would my life be like if I was a normie instead?"
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 28th, 2023, 7:54 am
Keep in mind that majority of us didn't choose to be a "Social Outcast". Everybody wants to feel they "belong" even if they are in a sick world..
Even Winston Wu wanted to "fit in" in High School and tried his best to fit into American society, but that failed not because he is a terrorist but because he was chosen as social outcast by unknown forces, or victim of unfortunate series of circumstances.

The Social Outcast badge is a "Red Badge of Courage" meaning that the person has the courage to venture into the unknown, the line of fire, but in the process he has been scarred, wounded and suffered... In one hand, he has gained wisdom and courage, but on the other hand, he wonders,
Of corse, @Natural_Born_Cynic. These are labels that are always given to us by someone else, as they judge you. I believe that people, of any age, would feel a lot better if they were spared the continous judgment. Judgment is what pushes a majority of people to comply and become "normie": they learn what other people like and people don't like and somehow figure out that a master avenune to be a successful "people's person" is to be perfectly aligned to the average way of thinking and acting.

Like Winston, I would also suffer at the idea that I would never really "fit in" and be one of the popular kid. My saving grace was discovering that there is a whole spectrum of intellectually-engaging activities, like writing, DJing or speaking at a radio station, doing political activism, which could frame the "not so normie" in a picture of "cool alternative". I found that persona around my 16 and I kept on that track, religiously, until the time I graduated. After that, I decided to move to the UK and embark in a journey that, once again, made me have to lose my balance and find it again.

After that, I was frankly too old to give a darn about what people thought about me, the stupid stereotypes they would hold on to, etc.
This are beautiful words, the words of a warrior spirit. And once you know you gained all of this, shouldn't you ask yourself "what would have my life been, if I hadn't been myself"?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 8:09 am

Of corse, @Natural_Born_Cynic. These are labels that are always given to us by someone else, as they judge you. I believe that people, of any age, would feel a lot better if they were spared the continous judgment. Judgment is what pushes a majority of people to comply and become "normie": they learn what other people like and people don't like and somehow figure out that a master avenune to be a successful "people's person" is to be perfectly aligned to the average way of thinking and acting.

Like Winston, I would also suffer at the idea that I would never really "fit in" and be one of the popular kid. My saving grace was discovering that there is a whole spectrum of intellectually-engaging activities, like writing, DJing or speaking at a radio station, doing political activism, which could frame the "not so normie" in a picture of "cool alternative". I found that persona around my 16 and I kept on that track, religiously, until the time I graduated. After that, I decided to move to the UK and embark in a journey that, once again, made me have to lose my balance and find it again.
This are beautiful words, the words of a warrior spirit. And once you know you gained all of this, shouldn't you ask yourself "what would have my life been, if I hadn't been myself"?
Yep, that's why "We" are all here in this website in an one nice big family. Your not the only one. 8) Despite Winston's refusal to turn his life around, you are still here after 10 years, still giving him advice and sticking by his side. Now why would that be? It seems that you also crave social interaction with somebody at your level here. My main point is that social outcasts, although they have transcended, think outside the box, and are more enlightened than the normies, it seems that some of them still yearn and crave for some social interaction and get validation and acceptance from someone. That's is my observation and I'm not trying to put judgment or criticize anyone else.

My evidence.
Why most normies dislike Winston Wu for no reason..
viewtopic.php?style=21&p=310816

How come my asian cousins don't have problem in america
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22672

Now why would he post threads like this? If he doesn't give a f*ck about the masses, why would he write stuff like this?
I though he has transcended, become enlightened and spiritually and intellectually better than anybody else.. :?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 28th, 2023, 8:24 am
Yep, that's why "We" are all here in this website in an one nice big family. Your not the only one. 8) Despite Winston's refusal to turn his life around, you are still here after 10 years, still giving him advice and sticking by his side. Now why would that be? It seems that you also crave social interaction with somebody at your level here. My main point is that social outcasts, although they have transcended, think outside the box, and are more enlightened than the normies, it seems that some of them still yearn and crave for some social interaction and get validation and acceptance from someone. That's is my observation and I'm not trying to put judgment or criticize anyone else.
I discovered and joined this forum literally 24 hours after one of the worst periods of my life started. HA was what I saw the precise moment I needed an escapist story, an anchor to cope with what I knew would be very dark days ahead. Liking it, with all of its chaos and controversial contents, was my imprinting, like a freshly-hatched chicklet bonding with the first living being in front of them, even if it's not their mother.

I never made any doubt that I owed Winston, even if he, still to this day, doesn't really understand why. That's why I still care about him and that's why whatever tough love I give him, it's with a genuine heart and no ulterior motives.
My evidence.

Now why would he post threads like this? If he doesn't give a f*ck about the masses, why would he write stuff like this?
I though he has transcended, become enlightened and spiritually and intellectually better than anybody else.. :?
Well, because he comes from a community (Taiwanese-American) that probably still cares a lot, perhaps too much, about the figments of socio-economic success. His cousin is a doctor, if I am not mistaken, his Dad is into real estate, and so on.

I think Winston has long learned to get resigned to being himself, not knowing that that is, by far, the best choice. Of course the anxiety and the frustration of running those "why mes" and "what ifs" in his mind will go back and haunt him, from time to time. At least from what I saw, Winston has never been to fussy about the "what have I done to be disliked by the other people"? I think he is spending more time thinking about "what does that girl do not fancy me?", which might be an equally pointless exercise, but at least it's entertaining! :)
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 8:46 am
I discovered and joined this forum literally 24 hours after one of the worst periods of my life started. HA was what I saw the precise moment I needed an escapist story, an anchor to cope with what I knew would be very dark days ahead. Liking it, with all of its chaos and controversial contents, was my imprinting, like a freshly-hatched chicklet bonding with the first living being in front of them, even if it's not their mother.

I never made any doubt that I owed Winston, even if he, still to this day, doesn't really understand why. That's why I still care about him and that's why whatever tough love I give him, it's with a genuine heart and no ulterior motives.
My evidence.

Well, because he comes from a community (Taiwanese-American) that probably still cares a lot, perhaps too much, about the figments of socio-economic success. His cousin is a doctor, if I am not mistaken, his Dad is into real estate, and so on.

I think Winston has long learned to get resigned to being himself, not knowing that that is, by far, the best choice. Of course the anxiety and the frustration of running those "why mes" and "what ifs" in his mind will go back and haunt him, from time to time. At least from what I saw, Winston has never been to fussy about the "what have I done to be disliked by the other people"? I think he is spending more time thinking about "what does that girl do not fancy me?", which might be an equally pointless exercise, but at least it's entertaining! :)
Yeah, I think I read your story.. you were in London and you were very depressed around 2014, and this website saved you from depression.
I can relate to that. I was a loner in college in 2012 and this website has touched my heart and soul in certain way.

Korean American community is similar to Taiwanese American's in High academic, career standards and judgment. (For your information)
I mean Winston, despite being the "most freethinking asian of all time" still cares about what his peers think of him and still susceptible of judgment from other people.. I guess nobody is perfect, but at least I believe if "he talk the talk he better walk the walk".
So it is quite interesting to see an inner schism in Winston's mind.. both battling each other daily. That's why We don't see Winston taking action like he did in early 2000's.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 28th, 2023, 9:28 am
Yeah, I think I read your story.. you were in London and you were very depressed around 2014, and this website saved you from depression.
I can relate to that. I was a loner in college in 2012 and this website has touched my heart and soul in certain way.

Korean American community is similar to Taiwanese American's in High academic, career standards and judgment. (For your information)
I mean Winston, despite being the "most freethinking asian of all time" still cares about what his peers think of him and still susceptible of judgment from other people.. I guess nobody is perfect, but at least I believe if "he talk the talk he better walk the walk".
So it is quite interesting to see an inner schism in Winston's mind.. both battling each other daily. That's why We don't see Winston taking action like he did in early 2000's.
Wow, thanks for bothering. I didn't disclose the root case of those dark days to anyone. Suffice to say I never had depression but if I had, it would have been but a peripheral effect, not a cause. Let's also add that, as sometimes happen in life, that moment finally gave enough energy (or enough desperation, maybe) to break the cognitive dissonance and just leave the UK for good. The rest is history, as they say :)

True, Korean-american also fully subscribe to the stereotype of second-generation Asian-american individuals who need to prove f**k knows what to themselves, their family, and society. I can only be happy that, like Winston, you managed to break free from that deadly embrace of family and peer pressure.

I think what hurt Winston in the past few years is his lack of resolve. If he mustered that resolve without indulging too much in exotic and hard-to-believe "reasons" (the Murphy's Law, the Archons, overwhelming coincidences, etc.), he could change his life around. With some effort, yes, but he would.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 12:00 pm
August 28th, 2023, 9:28 am

Wow, thanks for bothering. I didn't disclose the root case of those dark days to anyone. Suffice to say I never had depression but if I had, it would have been but a peripheral effect, not a cause. Let's also add that, as sometimes happen in life, that moment finally gave enough energy (or enough desperation, maybe) to break the cognitive dissonance and just leave the UK for good. The rest is history, as they say :)

True, Korean-american also fully subscribe to the stereotype of second-generation Asian-american individuals who need to prove f**k knows what to themselves, their family, and society. I can only be happy that, like Winston, you managed to break free from that deadly embrace of family and peer pressure.

I think what hurt Winston in the past few years is his lack of resolve. If he mustered that resolve without indulging too much in exotic and hard-to-believe "reasons" (the Murphy's Law, the Archons, overwhelming coincidences, etc.), he could change his life around. With some effort, yes, but he would.
I'm sorry, I can only recall the surface level detail about your experience in London. It was only few years ago I read a piece of your life story. You were in London, work in IT, had Colombian ex girlfriend, went to Colombia for a while and you were depressed in the UK and that's all I know.

Well the Korean American academic, family, career pressure used to be a lot lot worst ten to twenty years ago. But nowadays, the pressure has cooled down a little bit because doctors, lawyers, engineers, and all the other STEM jobs don't make much money as they do before due to competition and all of the IVY league university has lost some of it's prestige compared to twenty thirty years ago..I don't know how to explain it.. I guess even many Asians found out going to good university, getting a STEM job and getting their piece of American Dream isn't what it expected to be.. :( :lol:

My parents didn't have the wealth as Winston's but they were kind of "Laissez faire". They both have to work for a long hour in a laundromat in Korean town, so I was a latchkey kid, "independent kid" from the day I came to the U.S. That is why I said I'm a lone wolf commando type in my other posts. My parents were best described "doesn't give a damn" about my emotional and mental well being. They only wanted me to do well in school and go to good university and get a good job like all other asian parents wanted. I kind of fall short from their expectations and get yelled out but I was like f*ck it and got out of my house when I was 18. :lol:

Like I said before, Winston doesn't know how good he has it. Again I say, Winston has a cadre of friends like you, Marcos Z, Rock, Ladislav, etc,
has upper middle class rich Taiwanese parents, has a wife and a son, has this website, etc. He should be more grateful and be thankful of what he has...But he doesn't see it, does he? Then he is just a "blindman" rather than the "Most free thinking Asian of all time". :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

publicduende wrote:
My saving grace was discovering that there is a whole spectrum of intellectually-engaging activities, like writing, DJing or speaking at a radio station, doing political activism, which could frame the "not so normie" in a picture of "cool alternative". I found that persona around my 16 and I kept on that track, religiously, until the time I graduated. After that, I decided to move to the UK and embark in a journey that, once again, made me have to lose my balance and find it again.
I can relate to the point about a whole spectrum of intellectually engaging activities and the discovery of a "cool alternative". My own life experience as a teenager took a very similar trajectory.

I was never particularly popular in high school and was a bit of a misfit along with @Pixel--Dude. I didn't fit in with most of the other kids, didn't really care for their mundane activities like drinking or the inane pop culture that most people were into, and had barely had any experiences with girls throughout high school. However, at age 15, I began to practice martial arts and obsessively train and became focused on a new path which I regarded as "higher" than the mundane activities of others. Shortly thereafter, I also developed an interest in more intellectual avenues - things such as philosophy, language study and esotericism -, other higher pursuits which I regarded as far more worthwhile than the disgusting pub culture, pop culture gossip and lowbrow entertainment of the common masses.

I didn't really care about fitting in with the mundane "normies". I even came to hold contempt for them and regard them as little more than idiots and vulgar cattle. To be honest, I've always instinctively held elitist tendencies. I never had much respect or admiration for the common masses and certainly didn't want to be like them. Instead I always saw them as a negative model and wanted to differentiate myself from them and endeavor to be more. Indeed, my elitist instincts would be reinforced when I discovered Nietzschean philosophy in my 20s and began to strongly identify with Master Morality, an aristocratic conception of man and the ideal of the Übermensch. For Nietzsche, the higher type of man is he who rises above the common masses through self-overcoming and isn't afraid to go against the grain of a society with weak and decadent ideals (e.g., modern bourgeois society). Since I never really wanted to be like the common masses, I was quite happy to be eccentric to the nines and different from most other people.

I never wanted to be a normie. What could possibly be more boring? Instead I always wanted to be far above common normies, somebody superior to them and who doesn't have to deal with them or give a rat's ass about what they think. Even though I was born into a humble community, I'd much rather have been born as an aristocrat or son of a high-ranking mafioso (shades of Tsar, I know, but why do you think Tsar and I get along? :wink: ). I don't want to be a commoner and indeed cannot stand common serf values. I just don't fit into such a culture.

Even becoming an adult, I never came to fully fit into modern bourgeois society. I was never able to take it seriously for a start nor was I ever able to suppress my own individuality or eccentricity. I just don't know how to fit into it and quite frankly hold contempt for it. That's why I've never been very "successful" in the conventional sense, and to be honest, I don't give a flying fcuk!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 1:39 pm
publicduende wrote:
My saving grace was discovering that there is a whole spectrum of intellectually-engaging activities, like writing, DJing or speaking at a radio station, doing political activism, which could frame the "not so normie" in a picture of "cool alternative". I found that persona around my 16 and I kept on that track, religiously, until the time I graduated. After that, I decided to move to the UK and embark in a journey that, once again, made me have to lose my balance and find it again.
I can relate to the point about a whole spectrum of intellectually engaging activities and the discovery of a "cool alternative". My own life experience as a teenager took a very similar trajectory.

I was never particularly popular in high school and was a bit of a misfit along with @Pixel--Dude. I didn't fit in with most of the other kids, didn't really care for their mundane activities like drinking or the inane pop culture that most people were into, and had barely had any experiences with girls throughout high school. However, at age 15, I began to practice martial arts and obsessively train and became focused on a new path which I regarded as "higher" than the mundane activities of others. Shortly thereafter, I also developed an interest in more intellectual avenues - things such as philosophy, language study and esotericism -, other higher pursuits which I regarded as far more worthwhile than the disgusting pub culture, pop culture gossip and lowbrow entertainment of the common masses.

I didn't really care about fitting in with the mundane "normies". I even came to hold contempt for them and regard them as little more than idiots and vulgar cattle. To be honest, I've always instinctively held elitist tendencies. I never had much respect or admiration for the common masses and certainly didn't want to be like them. Instead I always saw them as a negative model and wanted to differentiate myself from them and endeavor to be more. Indeed, my elitist instincts would be reinforced when I discovered Nietzschean philosophy in my 20s and began to strongly identify with Master Morality, an aristocratic conception of man and the ideal of the Übermensch. For Nietzsche, the higher type of man is he who rises above the common masses through self-overcoming and isn't afraid to go against the grain of a society with weak and decadent ideals (e.g., modern bourgeois society). Since I never really wanted to be like the common masses, I was quite happy to be eccentric to the nines and different from most other people.

I never wanted to be a normie. What could possibly be more boring? Instead I always wanted to be far above common normies, somebody superior to them and who doesn't have to deal with them or give a rat's ass about what they think. Even though I was born into a humble community, I'd much rather have been born as an aristocrat or son of a high-ranking mafioso (shades of Tsar, I know, but why do you think Tsar and I get along? :wink: ). I don't want to be a commoner and indeed cannot stand common serf values. I just don't fit into such a culture.

Even becoming an adult, I never came to fully fit into modern bourgeois society. I was never able to take it seriously for a start nor was I ever able to suppress my own individuality or eccentricity. I just don't know how to fit into it and quite frankly hold contempt for it. That's why I've never been very "successful" in the conventional sense, and to be honest, I don't give a flying fcuk!
Way a go mate! That's the spirit. I never connected with the majority of people at my High School because most of them are dumb American football playing jocks, and faceless normie masses. I was bit of a nerd and I had my own clique of people. But I got kicked out of my own clique because the majority of the clique members suddenly switched to American football as their main hobby, not gaming. It happened in Grade 10 and it really sucks even to this day. Sh*t went downhill from there... University, no one to communicate because most of them go back to their home on the weekends, some of them are Middle Aged adults with families, and most of them go on those stupid parties every friday. Couldn't wait to gtfo of there..

Nietzsche is one of my favorite philosopher too I also feel some sort of elitist tendencies.. and I wish I was born a prince or aristocrat where I look down on all the peasants. :lol: Boy did I crawled out of the wrong birth hole... :lol: 8)
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

August 28th, 2023, 1:57 pm
Way a go mate! That's the spirit. I never connected with the majority of people at my High School because most of them are dumb American football playing jocks, and faceless normie masses. I was bit of a nerd and I had my own clique of people. But I got kicked out of my own clique because the majority of the clique members suddenly switched to American football as their main hobby, not gaming. It happened in Grade 10 and it really sucks even to this day. Sh*t went downhill from there... University, no one to communicate because most of them go back to their home on the weekends, some of them are Middle Aged adults with families, and most of them go on those stupid parties every friday. Couldn't wait to gtfo of there..

Nietzsche is one of my favorite philosopher too I also feel some sort of elitist tendencies.. and I wish I was born a prince or aristocrat where I look down on all the peasants. :lol: Boy did I crawled out of the wrong birth hole... :lol: 8)
In my experience, if one is eccentric and different from most other people, then the best thing that that person can do is embrace his own eccentricity, incorporate it into his own identity, and wear it with honor.

By embracing our own eccentricity and thereby living authentically, at least we will appeal to a minority of people either through mutual resonance or by virtue of our uniqueness, especially if we have some level of unusual charm to go with our eccentricity. Indeed, I believe that this is the reason why I've always managed to make a few really good friends abroad wherever I go despite not really fitting in with the mainstream.

On the other hand, if we try to hide our eccentricity and act "normal" just for the sake of conformity, then we're inevitably doomed to being nothing more than a "failed normie", desperately trying to be somebody we're not and always falling short, therefore appealing to nobody in the end. :(
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 3:14 pm
August 28th, 2023, 1:57 pm

In my experience, if one is eccentric and different from most other people, then the best thing that that person can do is embrace his own eccentricity, incorporate it into his own identity, and wear it with honor.

By embracing our own eccentricity and thereby living authentically, at least we will appeal to a minority of people either through mutual resonance or by virtue of our uniqueness, especially if we have some level of unusual charm to go with our eccentricity. Indeed, I believe that this is the reason why I've always managed to make a few really good friends abroad wherever I go despite not really fitting in with the mainstream.

On the other hand, if we try to hide our eccentricity and act "normal" just for the sake of conformity, then we're inevitably doomed to being nothing more than a "failed normie", desperately trying to be somebody we're not and always falling short, therefore appealing to nobody in the end. :(
I agree to that. However, I find you can be a social outcast in America or the UK but you can be happy and popular in Spain and Latin America because the people are more "warm" and "friendly" then your drunken English Chav counterparts or your typical dumb drunken American Football Jocks. The UK and The US are in bed together whether you think otherwise.. same "Anglo sphere", different a$$holes. The UK is slightly better because they got National Health Services and we Yanks love your Bri'ish accents. America don't have national health insurance. :lol:

Unfortunately, No man is an island. Sometimes, despite my hatred towards Normies, I have to conduct business or collaborate with them whether I like it or not at work. Sometimes I need to temporary blend in with the Normies, but most of the time I tend to go my own way after work.
Interactions with normies are necessary for survival purposes.. otherwise I would sit my a$$ and write about conspiracy stuff and live off mommy and daddy like Winston. :lol: :wink:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

3 day ban issued on @Cornfed's account for saying vile stuff about my partner.

When you come back on the 2nd of September and you want to exercise your "free speech" then make sure you keep opinions about my partner to yourself. Shameless piece of shit that you are.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 2:41 pm
3 day ban issued on @Cornfed's account for saying vile stuff about my partner.

When you come back you can say what vile shit you want but keep your opinion about my partner to yourself you shameless piece of shit.
Oh Sheeiitt. What Cornfed said was quite jarring and it was "below the belt". Ouch! He shouldn't have insulted the man's wife like that.