New HA Podcast Shows - Announcements Thread

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New HA Podcast Shows - Announcements Thread

Post by Winston »

I just uploaded some podcasts I did last year with Rock and Frank. Here they are.

Winston and Frank (aka @El_Caudillo) talk about deeper psychological issues involved in Happier Abroad.

Rock interviews Frank and Winston. We discuss Frank's experiences in Latin America and other topics.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just put up a podcast I did with @ethan_sg in China back in 2015 about why we are happier and freer in China than USA and Singapore (his native country). After we did it at the time, he didn't like the way he sounded and was overly self-critical about his voice, so we re-recorded it with @Bao3niang which I uploaded long ago. However, after listening to it again I realized it wasn't too bad and is worth putting up. Even though it was a practice interview, it still contains a lot of good valid points and comparisons that no one else dares to make. So it's worth hearing. Here it is.

Also, here is the re-record we did with Bao3niang if you didn't hear it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyArIFS8WfI
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just posted my interview with Ava Paige, a Filipina friend of Rock, that I did in 2014 where I ask her advice about dating Filipinas. I don't see it on my channel, so I decided to upload it.