ATTN Ebook purchasers: Please re-download the Ebook

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

ATTN Ebook purchasers: Please re-download the Ebook

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just spent many hours the past few days preparing my ebook for publishing on Amazon. Whew.

While doing so, I finally found a software program that converted my ebook to PDF while RETAINING the links and bookmarks in it as clickable. The old one didn't, so the Table of Contents in my ebook were not clickable before. Now that they are, I went ahead and linked all the chapters (over a hundred of them) to the Table of Contents with bookmarks. It was very tedious and mind numbing and took hours.

I also fixed many grammar errors and mistakes in many chapters, and rewrote many paragraphs to sound more mature. (I could not believe how immature some of the paragraphs were that I wrote a few years ago!)

Anyway, I'm finally done with all the editing and bookmarking of the Table of Contents. And I've just uploaded the new version, which also includes the cover image, back cover, and preface, to my Ebook download link.

So if you've bought my Ebook before, please re-download the new and improved version at the download link you received when you ordered it. You will like the new version much better. The chapters are interlinked and accessible from the Table of Contents.

If you've lost the download link, PM me for it again.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne