Momopi, problem with USB gamepad

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

Momopi, problem with USB gamepad

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
My usb gamepad was working fine before. Now every time I plug it in, it vibrates constantly nonstop and the laptop doesn't even recognize it. This happens even after I restart the computer.

I tried reinstalling the game controller driver, but all I could find in Device Manager under "Game Controllers, Sound, and Audio" was a driver called "Realtek Audio". Should I uninstall that and reinstall it?

What causes this? Is it cause when I remove the usb gamepad I just unplug it without safely removing it from windows first? Can't you just unplug a usb gamepad just like that? When I plugged in the gamepad before, I don't think it set up a drive in My Computer that you could safely remove from windows.

My gamepad is a local one from CDR-King by the way, and I don't have the CD that came with it.

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

1. Try plugging the gamepad into another computer

2. E-mail cdrkinggilmoretech@yahoo.com, cdrkingtech@yahoo.com, cdrkingtech08@yahoo.com and ask for help & drivers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I plugged the gamepad into the desktop and the same thing happened. It kept vibrating and a notice in windows came up that said "This device has malfunctioned". I guess the gamepad must be broken then? Any way to fix it?

Is it wise to unscrew it and look inside?

Ok I will email those addresses you gave me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne