System Check Virus f***ed up my entire day!!!

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

System Check Virus f***ed up my entire day!!!

Post by Winston »

f**k! Sheesh! This f***ing virus called "System Check" suddenly entered my computer and caused it to crash! I couldn't even reboot because it caused my computer not to recognize my hard drive! I had to use the windows recovery CD to fix that and go into safe mode. Til now I've never heard of a virus that could cause your computer to not recognize your hard drive and not even boot up! If it wasn't for the windows recovery CD, I would have had no way to fix this!

Then I used the other laptop to research web sites about how to fix this shit. It took about 4 hours, costing me the whole f***ing day! f**k!!!!!!!!!!

Why are the makers of these viruses so f***ing rude and inconsiderate?! Why don't they f***ing care that they are going to screw up a lot of people's whole day and precious time fixing their shit?! They're so f***ing evil! f**k THEM TO HELL!!!!!!!!

How can they sleep at night knowing that they've f***ed up so many people's computers and wasted tons of hours out of people's lives, which leads to who knows what consequences!? They are so f***ing evil! How would they like it if that happened to them? Why don't they think of that? f**k man!

Now I just lost 4 hours and can't get it back! My mind is too perfectionistic to tolerate and accept stupid unnecessary interruptions like this, because everything is out of sequence now, including the flow of time in my mind! What I would have gotten done if those 4 hours weren't lost is now gone! Now everything is out of sequence in the flow of time, and I have to spend another 30 minutes to delete the interruption/intrusion from my mind because my mind has a hard time continuing on after an interruption gets in the way and sidetracks whatever I was doing! Something in my mind is unable to process interruptions. I don't know why. It's always been my weakness.

Always some shit happens to make me waste more and more time! f**k!!!!!!! I'm already backed up by three years of plans that I haven't even gotten to yet! And this shit! f**k!!!!!!!!

A f***ing virus like this has no use or value and no business to f**k up my whole day like that!!!!! f**k THEM TO HELL!!!!!!!! Why doesn't someone f***ing kill these people who make these viruses? f***ing just KILL THEM!!!!!!! BLOW THEIR f***ing HEAD OFF!!!!!!!! MAKE THEM f***ing DIE!!!!!!!! KILL THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You really need to get on linux. No viruses, spware, and non of the annoying Microsoft "nanny state" bs. Plus it uses less resources so your speed/battery life should improve. If you want do more than internet browsing, (video editing, gaming, etc) then buy a Macbook. Over-priced yes but saves a lot of headache. Working on linux isn't for everyone but if you stick to using firefox, any idiot can run linux without problems especially if you keep Windows on your hard-drive so you can simply restart and boot into it if needed.