Uniting multiple sites under one roof

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Uniting multiple sites under one roof

Post by Johnny1975 »

Let's say I have a forum. And a blog. And a classifieds website, and a social network site, who knows what else, and a main site. How do I unite them all under one roof so that it looks like it's all part of the same site? I don't mean the same website name, I just mean giving everything the same look.

I know about embedding but I tried that before and it was weird. You get a website page inside another, and if it's a forum and you log out, you might still be logged in if you go to it independently.

I'd settle for being able to at least have the exact same navigation bar on all sites, it's just that you might not be able to do that, depending on the design of each site. It might not allow you to do that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Hey!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm 37 years old. I don't have the time to waste learning all that stuff. I had a look at it earlier today and it sent me to sleep. Thanks for the suggestion but sh it like that sucks the fun out of life.

Nothing on the internet is easy. Nothing. Making money is impossible. Everything involves learning a ton of technical stuff that bores me to death. Fu ck it.