Windows 8 Warning

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Windows 8 Warning

Post by Taco »

According to the German government Windows 8 has a back door to the NSA.

Windows 8 Warning
http://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-g ... nsa-2013-8
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Steve Ballmer just announced that he is stepping down too.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I hate Microsoft. The only reason I use it is because I use commercial software that needs windows and have no choice. I had to special order a new computer with Windows 7 to avoid Windows 8.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have windows 8 and do not care for it, can't you just dump the core and reformat a different operating system? Which windows is the best? XP ?
Time to Hide!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Most machines nowadays aren't safe from the security agencies.
Either the machines have a invisible camera/microphone(that watches/hears you without you knowing it), or they can re-route/takeover your machine.

Even going as far back as Windows 98, if not 3.1.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

good thing I have a mac
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

C.J. wrote:Most machines nowadays aren't safe from the security agencies.
Either the machines have a invisible camera/microphone(that watches/hears you without you knowing it), or they can re-route/takeover your machine.

Even going as far back as Windows 98, if not 3.1.
All true. There's also a way for windows 8 to block copy-righted programs you haven't brought recent keys for. So soon using word 2000 will be impossible.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

So what do you guy's recommend to use as a computer? and can't these machines be reformatted?
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

All the major American corporations own the US government and they answer to the US government. There is a cooperation between the two. They collaborate in their efforts to monitor and control people. It's to be expected that there will be back-doors in every US computer, operating system, smartphone, and any mobile device.

They have security cameras in stores, time stamped purchases, major corporations have data centers, electronic and credit purchases are recorded, internet history/searches/website visits are recorded, IP addresses can be traced, phone communication and internet activity are monitored and stored by the NSA in their data centers, many social networking sites require cell phone numbers (Google, Yahoo which spy on people), Facebook is used by CIA and FBI, anything you post on the internet will be read and used as evidence, passports have microchips, and the list can go on for awhile. America is the world's greatest surveillance police state that pretends to offer freedom. The truth about America is that most people who live here are either too ignorant or oblivious to notice it, are too patriotic because of their blind faith in the propaganda they were given while indoctrinated into the system, or they are benefiting from the system so they don't care. There are only a small population segment in America that knows the truth.
Last edited by Tsar on August 26th, 2013, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I wonder if there would be any market for hardware and operating systems without backdoors for the ZOG.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Moretorque wrote:So what do you guy's recommend to use as a computer? and can't these machines be reformatted?
The core of their strategy may be in the machine's hardware. The elite probably knows that there will be self-assemblers, who may swap out these questionable parts. But even self-assemblers may not have the patience to modify or be picky about replacing parts. And what exactly, would they look for? Few people would have the intelligence to manufacture new, original parts much less modify them. And the people that DO, are already working for the elite.

If nearly all manufacturers develop these questionable parts, then it'll be even harder to just swap them out. Since a great deal of the Asian world is enslaved by them, you'll have to go to say, Russia to develop new, original parts free from western influence. And where would the money to do that come from?

This is assuming that the connection to your machine is based in the hardware and not the software(software is easier to remove). But remember, the elite will you that they have made "progress" towards future technology, but won't actually let YOU know until they have perfectly working final versions running around in their labs, possibly 20-50 years after the fact(ex: electric cars, underground self-sufficient shelters).
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I am a tad curious... what about the Raspberry pi and other open source hardware?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard that when you download windows updates you are helping the NSA spy on you. Is that true? Does that mean we shouldn't download them? I've always found it suspicious that Microsoft pushes you incessantly to download them. Like they really care about you. Right.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I went out of my way to avoid Windows 8. I bought a new Windows 7 computer at Costco. I have heard of people who bought Windows 8 and they say that it can be expensive to switch to Windows 7 and on some computers, the computer won't work properly if you downgrade. Microsoft is really part of the NWO, no question about it. Once they change to a new operating system, they don't want to give you a choice. What ever happened to the line that capitalism gives people choices. LOL.