Why are Jews hated so much? Why Antisemitism?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are Jews hated so much? Why Anti-Semitism?

Post by sentinel89 »

While Koreans haven't shaken off communism after many decades, modern whites have not shaken jews off their backs after 100+ years and still are pretty much clueless, even doing their dirty jobs. Only one white dude tried some real opposition and he lost, to his own brethren no less.
A century is a tiny window of history to look at in the whole scheme of things... and it looks like we'll be coming to the end of that window soon. and come on, you know the Koreans are much less clever with their mischievous trickery than Jews. We're fighting another animal..
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

An article about the Jews expelled from Islamic lands:

http://forward.com/culture/199257/the-i ... rab-lands/
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

" allow me to issue the currency and I care who not makes the laws " the answer is right there for people to take their civilizations back. If they are so stupid they cannot figure this out then maybe the people doing this are right ?
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Moretorque wrote:" allow me to issue the currency and I care who not makes the laws " the answer is right there for people to take their civilizations back. If they are so stupid they cannot figure this out then maybe the people doing this are right ?
http://history.stackexchange.com/questi ... mean-by-it
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I've researched this topic heavily - and come to my own conclusions. Jews are hated by and large, for the most part, because they are the usurpers and overthrowers of societies worldwide. They don't want antisemitism to disappear because, it suits their purpose - it brings Jews together to huddle because antisemitism makes the Jews fearful for their lives, so they come together and no dispersion. Herzl talked about this. Jews lie, cheat and steal. There are European court records going back centuries that document numerous human child sacrifices of Gentiles. I can get into this but it's gruesome. Political Zionism has got to be the most virulent and tyrannical strain of Judaism on the world, ever. I agree with much of what Adama says - his and my viewpoints are similar. If you read the Talmud you will see the hatred Jews have for non-Jews, in which they are taught more than the Torah (Old Testament)..which should never be. Jews play both sides and divide and conquer civilizations and societies - after they central bank everyone, first. Then the country collapses. I'm not sure but I heard over 50% of Jews are athiest, yet still attend synagogue for cultural and ethnic purposes. They are on the whole Godless people - this is a big secret you will never hear talked about, but as far as I know, it's true. There is more rape/pedophilia in synagogues to rival the Catholic Church, yet due to the vile hatred of Jews for Catholics, the Jewish media has it out to completely destroy the Catholic Church. The Protocols of Zion, which I believe were drafted somewhere in France at a high level Masonic meeting among Zion Elders, are frequently blamed on "Jesuits"...who didn't write them, but if you hold the text from the Talmud up to the Protocols, as well as compare it to writings of Theodore Herzl, you will see a similarity in the contemptuous hatred and Jewish supremacy of the writings and their attitudes towards non-Jews. It's truly frightening and upsetting.

More Jews are statistically gay than in any other populations.
More Jews are statistically psychopaths than other populations. This is by a large margin, in other words, it's not a mistake.

Jewish control and power over money has given them power of purse strings worldwide. They can do anything, and Jewish elites, and a few other powerful families, exercise this power ruthlessly.
Where there's smoke there's fire. Believe all the stories and rumors .....the Slavs hate Jews because they were treated terribly during the time of the Czars. Jews were hated because they were killers of Christ, for 2 thousand years. When the Jewish Bolsheviks took over Russia - they executed the entire Czar family, and went on to kill more than 70 million Russian people.
Jewish Zionists lied about the Holocaust. It was a ploy to keep antisemitism alive, and huddle all the Jews in Germany at the time - and around the world - into Palestine. Jewish banker related president- Roosevelt - closed the doors on the east coast USA during the war to Jews, to force them into Israel, via the Transfer agreement.
Jews, most Jews will never say it, but they despise Christianity. They think they are superior to you, and many of them don't see you as human at all, infact, but just as an animal below them.

Can you not see it in America today? How we are treated like cattle...
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am real curious as to the real originations of the Ashkenazi and how do they connect with the real Semitic Judeans out of the Palestine area. Does Ashkenaz stand for Germany in Hebrew and a lot of these Jews look white European to me. Some do not, like Brother Nathaniel looks like a certain group going by Ashkenazi ? of not quite total European origin but does not look Semitic at all.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Look White people smashing their collective heads on how to deal with Jews again :D :D ....Since, the beginning of the time when Ka yug Started...jews have f*8cked Indians, Chinese, Japanese and more...They simply move on and take over new race...

Its the white mans turn to be F*8cked in this Western Civilization cycle...They will destroy this and restart again..may be the next would be south American tribes...

Guys...I will be impartial..Nothing Personal...Having researched, experienced the Darkness of Jews and the capability of White Race in fighting the Jews...I would say...White Race chance of winning against Jews are negative 10 out of 10. There is no way in hell White race could win against the Jews and that is the reason for this thread being so long,...

White People still TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT the jews..let me have a laugh hahahahaa :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't believe me...Look at our great grand member :lol:

Moretorque " I am real curious as to the real originations of the Ashkenazi and how do they connect with the real Semitic Judeans out of the Palestine area. Does Ashkenaz stand for Germany in Hebrew and a lot of these Jews look white European to me. Some do not, like Brother Nathaniel looks like a certain group going by Ashkenazi ? of not quite total European origin but does not look Semitic at all."

This thread started way back in 2009 and even today after six years and counting white people have not reached a definite consensus, and churned out a collective plan to fu*k the Jews

Really ? Moretorque? You are still curious after six years and haven't figured anything so far...after what Jews did to White race and humanity in general in all these six years....What are yo so curious about?...All your bankers are Jews ...What difference would your question make ?

When you guys have a plan...Please let me know...I would love to join...I'm Indian we were defeated by the Jews, I survived... :lol: Yes..it is all about race...Not all race are equal...We all have different spiritual, physical evolutionary paths...Don't let the Jews fool you again
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

So what do we do? .. I know they hate us (white) more than Any other race on the planet. What do we do?

I'd say something started back in Germany in WWII but they didn't go far enough with it.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:So what do we do? .. I know they hate us (white) more than Any other race on the planet. What do we do?

I'd say something started back in Germany in WWII but they didn't go far enough with it.
I'm jewish, so why don't you try starting with me?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

No thanks, I am good.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If you really want to know some more about the history of the Jews falsely so called, you should listen to Texe Marrs on Youtube. Or you can do some research. I must admit that although I know a little bit about their Babylonian captivity and their Talmud, I am not infatuated enough with the topic to study it in depth. I have other interests.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this little cute girl named Evalion exposing the Jews and Zionists in her video. She's so adorable yet so knowledgeable in anti-semitism literature. Wow. I've never met a female freethinker that young, articulate, aware and well-read before. She's on the same page as us and she also hates gays and feminists, which she also bashes and exposes in her videos. Wow, I wish I had a daughter or little sister like her. We should make her our "HA little sister". lol. She calls this video below "the most anti-semitic video ever". You can see her adorable face at the end in her closing comments.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reZ4na9tc5Y[/youtube]

Note that if the above video ever gets taken down, she's uploaded it to a backup link here:
https://trutube.tv/video/1211/evalion-s ... video-ever

You can also download it and post it on your YouTube channel, which she encourages, at this link:
https://mega.nz/#!PVM0gLRA!CyORDaLOrzXl ... uhtofWCX48

Here she is below rambling in the park about the pro-Hitler/anti-semitic videos she just made. As you can see, she's adorable, yet very aware, well-read and freethinking. Impressive. I wish I had a little sister or daughter as smart as her. :) In this ramble, she jokes about the Holocaust and uses the N word to describe some black guy who tried to mess with her in the park. Dang, she is gutsy. I've never seen a little girl that brave before to speak out on such a taboo subject and go up against liberalism and political correctness. She also disowns the concept of "racial equality" too. She's definitely on the same wavelength as us and sees through bullshit. I wonder how she puts up with her parents and teachers at school. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3LqwPQiHZc[/youtube]

Here is her channel intro. When you hear what she says in it, you will see that she is indeed a truth seeking sister. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w8I2bfCm4c[/youtube]

Last but not least, here is her video explaining why Hitler was a great man, not an evil one as the Western media portrays. She presents some good arguments to support her claim.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnSHToaGRF8[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a 2 hour documentary that is fair and balanced that examines the historical reasons why people have hated Jews throughout the ages. It seems pretty informative. An Italian expat friend of mine told me that the reason people hate Jews is because of the propaganda spread by the Catholic Church. But I think there's more to it than that. See this documentary.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2WnusceG40[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

She also hates feminists. She makes fun of them.

I am telling you. Anyone with a brain hates feminism cause it robs heterosexual relationships of joy by making women believe that their natural role is oppressive rather than the road to happiness. Any woman who is in the woman's role is immensely happier than the women who are trying to pretend they can have male power.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Wow..She is so mature for her age..She talks like an Adult