Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why are whites creative/innovative but Asians can only repeat/memorize/copy?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are whites creative/innovative but Asians can only repeat/memorize/copy?

Post by gnosis » December 2nd, 2017, 11:44 pm

Asians tend to be less individually confident than westerners.
Last edited by gnosis on December 3rd, 2017, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are whites creative/innovative but Asians can only repeat/memorize/copy?

Post by zerowing1 » December 3rd, 2017, 2:18 am

It's funny, I just read this piece of writing outlining the origins/history of the races on earth: https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... aces-color

It's a bit cringy and probably the most racist thing I ever read, forthrightly referring to certain groups as "inferior", "backwards", "mongrels", "less progressive", "equally inferior", etc. I have no idea about how factual it is, but it's definitely interesting.

I'm Asian and I'm not very creative, risk-taking, or original. Asians seem to be more about power, money and status. They are also big on things like control, ownership, dominance and hierarchy. Most don't have principles and their mindset can be described as "might is right". There's a group mentality and mavericks are not encouraged. The intelligence is more like cunning, deviousness, and cleverness than creativity. I hate being part of such a culture. :( :shock:

On the positive side, a lot of Asians (who grew up in Asia) value loyalty and friendship. Asian-Americans and Westerners seem to be more individualistic.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 3rd, 2017, 8:30 pm

I think, as a group, Asians tend to be least able in the area of emotional intelligence just as they are likely most able in terms of raw cognitive intelligence.

I'm certain that deeply rooted cultural patterns and practices are the chief reasons.

Creativity and novel thinking are unleashed when people can emotionally experience, express, and interpret for others. Asian peoples seemingly tend to suppress these impulses to some extent.

There are countless exceptions to this rule, Jack Ma being the most prominent and Winston Wu being among that subgroup as well. But if Asians manage to collectively bring their EQ up to par with their IQ, they would rule this world.

At present, they tend to do well in high brain power professions, but they only rarely rise to actually LEAD others in business, politics, the military, and academia in Western countries.

I'm convinced the cultural de-emphasis of EQ development is the reason. That might be changing as Asians become more and more westernized over time.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao » December 4th, 2017, 11:14 am

When I do classes about "what do you think about X" then often all the students will think the same way (e.g. should Harry marry Meghan).

My Chinese students ALWAYS become alert when I talk about money. The IT students really loved learning about salaries for programming related jobs.

But generally in China most of the culture here has been imported. The three most popular plushies here are Kumamon (Japan), LINE (Japan) and Pink Panther (USA).
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.