Jews

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this video. In the last third of it, David Duke explains how the Jews were behind the African slave trade, and not the whites or Christians, and how 95 percent of slave owners were Jews, not whites, so there is no need for all this "white guilt". Is that true?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out world chess champion Bobby Fischer's anti-American and anti-Jew rants in these interviews below, which were done during the last years of his life when he had allegedly gone insane and paranoid. They were done on a radio show in the Philippines. He made many trips to the Philippines for some reason. I have no idea why though. Wouldn't he feel totally out of place in a country with an IQ of 86 while his was 180? Wouldn't he get sick of being surrounded by retards he had nothing in common with? Plus he was a perfectionist who was bothered by the smallest things, so wouldn't it have driven him crazy to be in a country where things are inefficient and low quality?

Warning: Extreme

His anti-Jew rants. Warning: Extreme

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Check out this video. In the last third of it, David Duke explains (snip)
You're of the wrong skin color and ethnicity to promote David Duke's words.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

billy wrote: Odbo, this is interesting I never heard it befor. As I have turkish roots I wanted to hear more about
my deeper roots. You said middle eastern guys came from the Neanderthals. Have you some sources
for that claim. I never heard that. It´s true specially turks are considered very barbaric and cruel.

But I think that came with the nomadic lifestyles where there was not so much to eat. And hunger makes
brutal maybe....

To greeks I don´t know greeks are very much mixed with turkish people and I don´t think that there is
so much difference. Maybe only that how you said it are more keen on child quality than quantity.
All cultures did that at least at the beginning.

I still wondering how you come to the neanderthal-thesis. I always thought that turks specially are in
the middle of all races so they are the "center" mixture of all races. But maybe you have a
intersting theory of the evolution of the species.

I think it´s funny that you talked about being good in mathemathics. I read about a guy who learned about
50 languages and his favourite language was turkish. The reasons is that is very mathematical and
there are no exceptions. Calculatin in turkish was fun but when I had to go to german classes it feld
so unnatural when i did mathematics. But i still think it´s conincidence.

Here you go, this is a VERY good read: http://www.michaelbradley.info/tjv/appendix4.pdf
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:Check out world chess champion Bobby Fischer's anti-American and anti-Jew rants in these interviews below, which were done during the last years of his life when he had allegedly gone insane and paranoid. They were done on a radio show in the Philippines. He made many trips to the Philippines for some reason. I have no idea why though. Wouldn't he feel totally out of place in a country with an IQ of 86 while his was 180? Wouldn't he get sick of being surrounded by retards he had nothing in common with? Plus he was a perfectionist who was bothered by the smallest things, so wouldn't it have driven him crazy to be in a country where things are inefficient and low quality?

Warning: Extreme

I know of this man as I'm apart of a chess club. The chess club is mostly black guys, but funny how nobody even talks about his political views.

Regardless, this man 100% correct on many things, especially the part of how Native Americans were on this land (North America) for 1000's of years and kept it in pristine condition.

This land is all f*** up now (despite all the hi tech advancements) and will be 1000's of years into the future due to the Hanford site in the West Coast and all the radioactive waste that is buried underground in other places that can only safely be contained for a few hundred years.

Do you all see all these tanks? These are the Hanford tank farms in the state of Washington, they were used to collect the processing waste from the Atom bombs that were dropped on Japan. These tanks are rusted out and leaking and should have been cleaned up a long time ago! The radio active waste is now slowly making its way to into the Columbia river.

http://www.clarku.edu/mtafund/prodlib/w ... Review.pdf

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

odbo wrote: Why, if what he says is factual which difference does it make what his political leanings are? Second of all David Duke is a separatist, not a supremacist, which many Asians might support if they knew it wasn't futile. He makes books/videos against JEWISH SUPREMACY.

1. Politics is war without bloodshed, and war is politics with bloodshed. A man's political views or leanings defines where he may point his rifle one day.

2. As a non-white immigrant to America, it's not in my best interest to support white supremacists, white separatists, or former KKK grand wizards like david duke on anything. He could be selling girl scout cookies and I'd still shun him. He will never be welcomed under my roof or at my table. If I should see him injured in the street, I will not render assistance to him.

odbo wrote: He's not much different from say Kevin McDonald except he's a former-politician.(snip)
1. Kevin McDonald is the director of the ATP/A3P Party, which advocated a constitutional amendment that reads:

"No person shall be a citizen of the United States unless he is a non-Hispanic white of the European race, in whom there is no ascertainable trace of Negro blood, nor more than one-eighth Mongolian, Asian, Asia Minor, Middle Eastern, Semitic, Near Eastern, American Indian, Malay or other non-European or non-white blood, provided that Hispanic whites, defined as anyone with an Hispanic ancestor, may be citizens if, in addition to meeting the aforesaid ascertainable trace and percentage tests, they are in appearance indistinguishable from Americans whose ancestral home is in the British Isles or Northwestern Europe. Only citizens shall have the right and privilege to reside permanently in the United States."

2. Again, as a non-white immigrant to America, it's not in my best interest to support anything from these people and their agendas.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

odbo wrote: CUT THE CRAP. What if next time you quote a Jewish supremacist like Joe Biden, Obama, Bush, Madonna, or basically any other American who isn't named Bobby Fischer or Benjamin Freedman, and I came back with:

1. Are you a white separatist?

2. Do you support white separatism?

If the answer to any of the above is "yes", then there is nothing more to discuss.