Racial / Political cartoons

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Racial / Political cartoons

Post by odbo »

I've struck the motherload!
:D http://resist.com/CARTOON%20GALLERY/CartoonIndex.htm

Some of the other ones are pretty radical.. :lol:

Luckily I found some good ones

Image :)

Image :lol:

This one about Tupac was in rather poor taste.. :?

Image :P

Last edited by odbo on January 5th, 2012, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

although i understand why you are taking this position but at the same time i can't feel sympathy for white males,it was p***y whipped white men who gave women all the power and provisions they have,my theory is that it was meant to destroy the family unit in the black community that it once had in the sixty's mission accomplished but it back fired huh.

if you think you are better than every one because you white and you identity is so damn important than why do white men keep bringing and allowing people who are ''inferior'' into the country then.

no one told you're dumb asses to bring African people here and marginalize and oppress them.
you guys made you're bed now lay in it.
Last edited by skateboardstephen on January 5th, 2012, 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

skateboardstephen wrote:although i understand why you are taking this position but at the same time i can't feel sympathy for white males,it was p***y whipped white men who gave women all the power and provisions they have,my theory is that it was meant to destroy the family unit in the black community that it once had in the sixty's mission accomplished but it back fired huh.
Typical thinking process of a black American male who thinks everyone is plotting his demise. In reality no one gives a rat's ass. You're just another gentile to be fleeced.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/what-do-isr ... k-1.258475

Israeli men are complaining about stuck-up, feminized Jewish women. But when escaping to Thailand they try to spread Zionist ideology to Thai prostitutes. :lol: They see no contradiction with Jewry inventing and spreading feminism, and their fanatical allegiance to the beast that caused their current predicament.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

skateboardstephen wrote:although i understand why you are taking this position but at the same time i can't feel sympathy for white males,it was p***y whipped white men who gave women all the power and provisions they have,my theory is that it was meant to destroy the family unit in the black community that it once had in the sixty's mission accomplished but it back fired huh.

if you think you are better than every one because you white and you identity is so damn important than why do white men keep bringing and allowing people who are ''inferior'' into the country then.

no one told you're dumb asses to bring African people here and marginalize and oppress them.
you guys made you're bed now lay in it.
Try to learn how to differentiate between (what you perceive as) "white" jews, and gentiles whites (true whites), asshat. My ancestors had jack shit to do with bringing your ancestors' asses to America. The sooner people like you realize that we aren't all your arch enemies, the better off we'll ALL be.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Winston you really attract the finest to your site.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ah, Are those are from some ultra right Nazi website or something? I find them hilarious but nothing more. Actually they illustrate the frustration and the helpless death throes of a dying race.

With the birthrates forever going down among the Anglos, there is nobody to save the "white race". Maybe now you will wake up and realize that the Russkies were not the enemies after all and start breeding with them like pdq before you are the minority. Go get them blond Slavic women and start making 1o kids like you used to back in the old days of the frontier. But too late. Romney again declared Russia strategic foe number one while another million US jobs is shipped to China.

The way it stands, the Anglos are going the way of the dodo bird. I am in the US now and sometimes it is hard to tell a man from a woman here. Same in the UK. And so few white kids.

And the Brits will lick the dingleberries out of a Pakistani's rear or an Afr0- Carribean's rear before they would help their fellow Englishman. Or any Anglo. Or any white person. They keep beating up Poles and Slovaks and Serbians while cringing and groveling before another million Bangladeshis when they come over. All these have to do is shout" racist!" and they lie on the ground with their paws up. Good little doggie!

Anglos self destruct- that is their genetic programming. Until they learn that it is by sex that people procreate and it is by helping your own kind that you survive. Something that they are loath to do. Pity! So, they might as well just put their head in between their legs and kiss their a@@ good bye.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!