POWERFUL DEEP moment on Interracial Dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:Reality looks more like this...

Note a few things --
1) The man never disrespects her.
2) She wants to do ALL of the talking (don't they all? :roll:)

Yes, the 3 minute buildup is worth watching just to show .....

bonus: 3) Well, now that he's successful ... :twisted:
Look @ how fat the women are in the audience. Passport meets on-arrival-visa-stamp meets fixed.
Mannn......I thought being Asian in America sucked, but....I'm kinda glad to be Asian instead of Black (no offense) after seeing videos like this, smh. After reading all the crap that Black people have to go through on various forums--including this one, and knowing about the awful relationship that exist between Black men and women, I'm kinda glad I wasn't born Black (again, no offense).
I don't know zboy1. For all the annoying black women that exist and for all the screaming black nationalist trash like SkateBoredStephan, I think Asian men might have it even worse if we look at the suicide rates and the "angry Asian man incidents" that seem to be growing. Asian guys are increasingly wishing they were not born at all!

http://chinspirations.com/mhsourcepage/ ... he-parents

Black women, for all their issues, are whining because they want black men. Asian women are increasingly running FROM Asian men usually to white men. So are Asian men really better off? I'm not so sure.

Finally, I don't allow these pathological black women to have any impact on my life, and black rabblerousers like SkateBoredStephen, Farrakhan, and Al Sharpton can be ignored and not taken seriously. In other words, they are simply of no import in the lives of us that do as we damn well please.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on March 8th, 2013, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

To be honest, Contrarian, even though I bitch about being Asian all the time--I actually like my race and heritage. I only bitch about my race because I'm living in a country where Asian men are mistreated (America). Being an Asian outside of the racist Anglo world--is actually seen as a positive thing; for example, in many countries, Asian men are seen in a positive light. It's only in the Anglo world where Asian people are 'looked down' upon, whereas being Black in any country, can be a problem sometimes (sadly). And already, you're starting to see a shift in global power towards Asian countries--with Asian culture starting to penetrate even the Anglo countries (KPOP, Korean dramas, Jap Anime, Asian foods, etc.).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:Being an Asian outside of the racist Anglo world--is actually seen as a positive thing; for example, in many countries, Asian men are seen in a positive light.
In my experience outside the Anglo world, Asians can sometimes bear the brunt of xenophobia while blacks are treated far better. For example:

Croatia: I was living it up on vacation in Dubrovnick when a local Chinese restaurant was physically destroyed by a gang of anti-immigrant tough guys. The local girls were unsympathetic and seemed to think they deserved it.

Russia: A nine year old Asian girl was killed by skinheads several years ago in Moscow while her father was changing a flat tire. Sure skinheads go after Africans also, but the local people often took to me while the Asians were dismissed as visitors from the 'stans or insular tourists.

Albania: Asians are virtually hated for reasons that stem from the Chinese abandonment of the local factories after a dispute between China and former dictator Enver Hoxha. Any Asian in Albania is considered "Chinese" and treated accordingly.

Africa: There is a new anti-Chinese fervor building all over Africa even as the Chinese are building up their infrastructure. The competition they bring to the local markets is resented and the word Chinese is in many countries synonymous with "low quality" or cheap.

Since you rightly point out that Anglo countries pose particular issues for Asians I will not list much more here than my experiences in Australia and New Zealand where Asians were treated brutally in local fights for reasons I could not understand. In one case in Perth, I saw bouncers stomping and brutalizing a drunk Asian guy who simply wanted to go back in the club after being asked to leave. When I asked the locals why he was being treated like that, they mumbled variations about Asian dudes deserving it.

One other thing I experienced while working in the nightclub industry in college. Asians hate each other too. One night per week there was an Asian themed night. EACH night there were several fistfights involving Koreans versus Chinese, versus, Vietnamese, versus, Japanese, etc. They hated each other with a passion for reasons I could not understand. Perhaps American culture Balkanized them into mortal enemies but it was like I had never seen.

So my experiences are that Asian men are either ignored as insular parts of the landscape or hated for one reason or another. If you travel as much as I have, you will realize that each place has a different dynamic and disposition towards different people. One place might be great for Asians and hell for Blacks, and vice versa, but the totality of experiences for me is that Asian men enjoy no special regard around the world that I would ever want. So I guess we are even.

One thing I will say in favor of Asian men in America. In the case of highly accomplished and polished Asian men like physicians or Wall Street types, I find that American women WILL give them the time of day and often marry them. The problem is that they don't realize they are being used as blue pill victims.

But these cases are few and far in between. As promising as China is economically, most Chinese men are still very poor farmers or laborers or unemployed. Japan has been in the economic doldrums for a generation which has given rise to the Herbivore men phenomenon. If I recall, Japan was the economic center of the universe back in the 1980's so China could flame out due to India and other emerging countries nipping at its heels.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Note a few things --

Look @ how fat the women are in the audience. Passport meets on-arrival-visa-stamp meets fixed.
Mannn......I thought being Asian in America sucked, but....I'm kinda glad to be Asian instead of Black (no offense) after seeing videos like this, smh. After reading all the crap that Black people have to go through on various forums--including this one, and knowing about the awful relationship that exist between Black men and women, I'm kinda glad I wasn't born Black (again, no offense).
I don't know zboy1. For all the annoying black women that exist and for all the screaming black nationalist trash like SkateBoredStephan, I think Asian men might have it even worse if we look at the suicide rates and the "angry Asian man incidents" that seem to be growing. Asian guys are increasingly wishing they were not born at all!

http://chinspirations.com/mhsourcepage/ ... he-parents

Black women for all their issues, are whining because they want black men. Asian women are increasingly running FROM Asian men usually to white men. So are Asian men really better off? I'm not so sure.

Finally, I don't allow these pathological black women have any impact on my life, and black rabblerousers like SkateBoredStephan, Farrakhan, and Al Sharpton can be ignored and not taken seriously. In other words they simply of no import in the lives of us that do as we damn well please.
No one is saying for black men or people to not do ''as they please'' or what personally works for you.It is just think it is ridiculous that some of you black dudes sound like the most racist people i ever seen in my life against black people,your own race.Why can`t a black man take pride in being black or have pride in his history with out some one yelling reverse racism.I have agreed many times on the behavior of black women in America so i went to another country to find a black women from another culture.The thing about this black posters is that they know they can go to another country and find a black women that is in shape,cooks,cleans,respects men, that is feminine,faithful and that needs men but they won`t do it so why are you talking so much about a group of women that you don`t find attractive even at their best.

I have more respect for posters like phonexsoxa who just says he is not attracted to black women because he is not attracted to black features and likes white women and calls it a day.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

skateboardstephen wrote: No one is saying for black men or people to not do ''as they please'' or what personally works for you.It is just think it is ridiculous that some of you black dudes sound like the most racist people i ever seen in my life against black people,your own race.Why can`t a black man take pride in being black or have pride in his history with out some one yelling reverse racism.I have agreed many times on the behavior of black women in America so i went to another country to find a black women from another culture.The thing about this black posters is that they know they can go to another country and find a black women that is in shape,cooks,cleans,respects men, that is feminine,faithful and that needs men but they won`t do it so why are you talking so much about a group of women that you don`t find attractive even at their best.

I have more respect for posters like phonexsoxa who just says he is not attracted to black women because he is not attracted to black features and likes white women and calls it a day.
If the likes of you is somehow disapproving of my telling the truth, than I see your displeasure and irritation as a badge of honor that I am doing what is right to speak what others will not.

I don't really give a g.d damn what you don't agree with; you are a non-factor in this overall debate. If your feelings get hurt because I would find your choice of wife repulsive, too bad. Not everyone wants to make the mistakes that you have obviously made. Just the fact that you are married tells me you are a blue pill idiot, regardless of her particular racial background.

You have a huge racial chip on your shoulder and you're foolish to think the white-guilt tactics will work on people here. I find it quite amusing that you expect your prepubescent cries of "you're racist," "that sounds racist," and all the other ridiculous shaming attempts to have the desired affect. You must be out of your mind, ha ha! Fail.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

skateboardstephen wrote: No one is saying for black men or people to not do ''as they please'' or what personally works for you.It is just think it is ridiculous that some of you black dudes sound like the most racist people i ever seen in my life against black people,your own race.Why can`t a black man take pride in being black or have pride in his history with out some one yelling reverse racism.I have agreed many times on the behavior of black women in America so i went to another country to find a black women from another culture.The thing about this black posters is that they know they can go to another country and find a black women that is in shape,cooks,cleans,respects men, that is feminine,faithful and that needs men but they won`t do it so why are you talking so much about a group of women that you don`t find attractive even at their best.

If the likes of you is somehow disapproving of my telling the truth, than I see your displeasure and irritation as a badge of honor that I am doing what is right to speak what others will not.

I don't really give a g.d damn what you don't agree with; you are a non-factor in this overall debate. If your feelings get hurt because I would find your choice of wife repulsive, too bad. Not everyone wants to make the mistakes that you have obviously made. Just the fact that you are married tells me you are a blue pill idiot, regardless of her particular racial background.

You have a huge racial chip on your shoulder and you're foolish to think the white-guilt tactics will work on people here. I find it quite amusing that you expect your prepubescent cries of "you're racist," "that sounds racist," and all the other ridiculous shaming attempts to have the desired affect. You must be out of your mind, ha ha! Fail.
You are a dick sucking p***y.You can`t even address anything i say in the post.Go back to sucking dick faggot. Your irritation and displeasure of my comments shows that you are no different from a white racist.You are probably a faggot.You got a boyfriend don`t you? Oh that`s why you are anti-family because you can`t have one stuffing dick up your boyfriends ass.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

zboy1 wrote:Being an Asian outside of the racist Anglo world--is actually seen as a positive thing; for example, in many countries, Asian men are seen in a positive light.
In my experience outside the Anglo world, Asians can sometimes bear the brunt of xenophobia while blacks are treated far better. For example:

Croatia: I was living it up on vacation in Dubrovnick when a local Chinese restaurant was physically destroyed by a gang of anti-immigrant tough guys. The local girls were unsympathetic and seemed to think they deserved it.

Russia: A nine year old Asian girl was killed by skinheads several years ago in Moscow while her father was changing a flat tire. Sure skinheads go after Africans also, but the local people often took to me while the Asians were dismissed as visitors from the 'stans or insular tourists.

Albania: Asians are virtually hated for reasons that stem from the Chinese abandonment of the local factories after a dispute between China and former dictator Enver Hoxha. Any Asian in Albania is considered "Chinese" and treated accordingly.

Africa: There is a new anti-Chinese fervor building all over Africa even as the Chinese are building up their infrastructure. The competition they bring to the local markets is resented and the word Chinese is in many countries synonymous with "low quality" or cheap.

Since you rightly point out that Anglo countries pose particular issues for Asians I will not list much more here than my experiences in Australia and New Zealand where Asians were treated brutally in local fights for reasons I could not understand. In one case in Perth, I saw bouncers stomping and brutalizing a drunk Asian guy who simply wanted to go back in the club after being asked to leave. When I asked the locals why he was being treated like that, they mumbled variations about Asian dudes deserving it.

One other thing I experienced while working in the nightclub industry in college. Asians hate each other too. One night per week there was an Asian themed night. EACH night there were several fistfights involving Koreans versus Chinese, versus, Vietnamese, versus, Japanese, etc. They hated each other with a passion for reasons I could not understand. Perhaps American culture Balkanized them into mortal enemies but it was like I had never seen.

So my experiences are that Asian men are either ignored as insular parts of the landscape or hated for one reason or another. If you travel as much as I have, you will realize that each place has a different dynamic and disposition towards different people. One place might be great for Asians and hell for Blacks, and vice versa, but the totality of experiences for me is that Asian men enjoy no special regard around the world that I would ever want. So I guess we are even.

One thing I will say in favor of Asian men in America. In the case of highly accomplished and polished Asian men like physicians or Wall Street types, I find that American women WILL give them the time of day and often marry them. The problem is that they don't realize they are being used as blue pill victims.

But these cases are few and far in between. As promising as China is economically, most Chinese men are still very poor farmers or laborers or unemployed. Japan has been in the economic doldrums for a generation which has given rise to the Herbivore men phenomenon. If I recall, Japan was the economic center of the universe back in the 1980's so China could flame out due to India and other emerging countries nipping at its heels.
Wow, that's sad to know....The reality is we live in a White supremacist society. Whether Black, Asian, or Arab Muslim, we will be treated as less than Whites as long as the current economic and social conditions exist. I do think it will change as the West is set for a major fall--but I don't know when that will happen, or if it will happen during my lifetime....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Speaking of White racism:

Indiana student sparks outrage with video mocking Asians he claims is 'totally not racist’
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z2MyP0CDCH

'10 reasons why I don't like Asians': Outrage as teenager posts offensive video called ‘Totally Not Racist'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2MyOxoKum

Student's 'Why I'd Hate to Be Asian' Video & Weaksauce Response
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:

You are a dick sucking p***y.You can`t even address anything i say in the post.Go back to sucking dick faggot. Your irritation and displeasure of my comments shows that you are no different from a white racist.You are probably a faggot.You got a boyfriend don`t you? Oh that`s why you are anti-family because you can`t have one stuffing dick up your boyfriends a**.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

E_Irizarry wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Note a few things --

I'm not Black, so I'm not offended. If if these problems were Brazilian, German, Irish or whathaveyou, I wouldn't be offended if it werent' the truth. Jajajaa lol
It has been said you are a light skinned Latino but what race are you?
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:I don't know that this is fluff, but this s.hit has to stop between SkateboardStephen and ContrarianExpatriate.

I'm seeing threats. I don't like this a bit.....

I watched this long enough, and now it's becoming a little "stupid".....

So can you guys please diffuse this situation? I would be cool if you guys were to put each other on each other's ignore lists; I'm fine with that.
+1

Here on HA, the Whites diss the Jews...
The Asians diss the Whites...
and the Blacks diss... other Blacks.
So so true.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Note a few things --

No offense taken. Other races sit back and laugh at Black people rightfully so.We complain about White people dividing themselves from us yet we divide ourselves from each other. Light skin vs brown skin, straightened hair vs natural textured hair, "acting Black" vs "acting White mentality, self hating,desiring anything light bright and dang near white and viewing it as superior to self,putting other races on a pedestal, hating our whole race for the actions of individuals we have no control over.

We give people a reason to mock us and laugh at us. With that said, I would not trade being Black for the world and all it's riches.

I love being Black and I would not want to be any other group not now not ever. We are a very unique people.

We need a mental and emotional detoxification and reprogramming of our minds. We need to stop playing the blame game, let go of baggage, and take a look at ourselves and work on ourselves as individuals and then and only then will Black people overcome.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I agree ILBAW. Everyone should love who they are regardless of race and ethnicity. God made us into unique races for a reason...which I love. And I find women of all races attractive. Too much hate in this world man...
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

zboy1 wrote:I agree ILBAW. Everyone should love who they are regardless of race and ethnicity. God made us into unique races for a reason...which I love. And I find women of all races attractive. Too much hate in this world man...

I actually think Asians and Black people are in the same self hating boat. You have the Asian women vs Asian men thing and the physical self hate like Blacks as well. I stumbled on this video and it saddens me. The Asian woman at the end deserves a good slap in the face.