Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Maker55 wrote:Guys are mad because they see black guys with women that they can't have.

Pretty much.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

NeighborhoodNetBang wrote:With fat, ugly mudsharks, yes. Regular or middle-classed Black men can't really compete with other races anywhere on earth.
In the USA, many black men do pick the low hanging fruit of white women. There is a subset of black men who date smoking hot white women.

But outside the Anglosphere and western Europe, black guys do VERY well and are often the envy of their white American peers. That's just the truth as much as I know it pains you.

You're just going to have to get over it........
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
NeighborhoodNetBang wrote:With fat, ugly mudsharks, yes. Regular or middle-classed Black men can't really compete with other races anywhere on earth.
In the USA, many black men do pick the low hanging fruit of white women. There is a subset of black men who date smoking hot white women.

But outside the Anglosphere and western Europe, black guys do VERY well and are often the envy of their white American peers. That's just the truth as much as I know it pains you.

You're just going to have to get over it........
+1 Good Post Contrarian.
Terrance Johnson
Freshman Poster

Post by Terrance Johnson »

I'm just a regular black guy from the rough streets of Chicago I don't conform to the bad boy culture image very easy going,down to earth down,all around good guy I don't have an advantage in the dating scene if I did my Facebook would be blowing up by now or something. I don't even get any responses to anything i post not just Facebook ANY social website im invincible and im as honest as can be but the only way to even get anything is if I act like an idiot and gang banging retard
Terrance Johnson
Freshman Poster

i love Asian girls too but...idk some of them just seem to like white guys so im kind at a lose on that lol
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Terrance Johnson wrote:i love Asian girls too but...idk some of them just seem to like white guys so im kind at a lose on that lol
Chicago is a modern-American Birmingham Alabama except there's an onslaught of institutionalized racism/bigotry persisting in lieu of the blatant, outright
discrimination and dog-sicking.

Asian-ancestral-based women here in the Chicagoland area worship anything that's Anglo and/or themselves and nobody else.

Chicago was good for banging Mexican-ancestral women (i.e. Chicanas) up until 2007/2008, and it seems like ever since Obama has been in the oval office
that Chicanos here in Chicago have been very cliquish and very institutionally racist. It's like they are trying to punish Black people and people like me
whom, in their eyes, looks Black but isn't) here in Chicago by trying to make Obama look bad I guess.

When GHW Bush and Dickhea.d Cheney were in office, Chicago was a Chicana-bang haven and heaven (I was getting gorditas and flaquita chicanas).

All_That_Is_Man left here and went where the women fall in line better; he relocated to MX for forever and a day. I'm happy for him!!

PS: I just found out that Chicago is almost as institutionally racist as Boston. Maybe S_Parc can tell if that's true or not as I have never been to Boston.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Terrance Johnson
Freshman Poster

My trial to enlightenment

Good thing left I that place then i used to be apart of a roman catholic church out there in Chicago that had a after school program where they picked up kids from ALL backgrounds of black ,white,Mexican,Philippines etc and would all talk and play together go on field trips and flirt with ALL the pretty girls of different races i have never seen in person but ALWAYS on TV lol i even was a alter boy which was somewhat shocking to most since look like some guy that's about that street life crap lol all in all it was a blessing to experience and have that multicultural awareness because coming from the area i was from in Chicago, i was just as ignorant as the gang bangers and wanna be's on the block however I was different which is a no no in the hood lol after being with them so years i got hooked to exotic women because all i saw day and day out was ghetto,unclassy bull shit (all of it from black females). There were exceptions but they were few and far between. Unlike the riff raff in the streets I actually had the balls to venture out the hood when i had the chance even if the surrounding people of all the nice areas in Chicago didn't like me or was afraid because they thought i was that gang banger stereo type.
Terrance Johnson
Freshman Poster

oh yes just terrible im a city guy at heart but it must suck being a regular black man in Chicago i was 17 when i left there im 24 now i was lucky back then to meet different girls and women of different races when i was 12-15 flirting with them and being around them and what not but i don't think im going back to live in that shit again when i figure out how, im going post videos of the reality of the shit Ive seen out there growing up.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The black man be well endowed and that helps alot with todays slut's.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:The black man be well endowed and that helps alot with todays slut's.
Well-endowed, but perhaps differently than you think.

Many attribute the fascination with black men to be penis size, but that is the bigot's assessment since they are unable to conceive of any other reason their women take to black men.

Most non-black women who warm up to black men cite interpersonal style, physique, demeanor, and dancing ability as factors that attract them to black men. Dancing is HUGELY important to a woman's assessment of a man's sexuality. This is what women respond to far more than a bulge in the trousers.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Moretorque wrote:The black man be well endowed and that helps alot with todays slut's.
Not much "help" against unwanted pregnancies or diseases. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Females are indulging in bestiality with negros because Hymiewood tells them to. This makes some sense, since if lots of females have sex with negros, negros will have higher reproductive fitness and so, by circular causality, the females having sex with them will have a higher reproductive fitness. If they have larger genitals then having sex with them would make sense for the same reason, since males with larger genitals have a mechanical advantage impregnating females in slut society, so sons a female has by such men would have an advantage in passing on their, and therefore the female's, genes. Beyond this, as participants in a death cult, Western skanks seem hell-bent on plumbing the absolute depths of self-abasing depravity, so sex with negros, methheads, dogs, children, each other etc. is bound to be on the cards.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:Females are indulging in bestiality with negros because Hymiewood tells them to. This makes some sense, since if lots of females have sex with negros, negros will have higher reproductive fitness and so, by circular causality, the females having sex with them will have a higher reproductive fitness. If they have larger genitals then having sex with them would make sense for the same reason, since males with larger genitals have a mechanical advantage impregnating females in slut society, so sons a female has by such men would have an advantage in passing on their, and therefore the female's, genes. Beyond this, as participants in a death cult, Western skanks seem hell-bent on plumbing the absolute depths of self-abasing depravity, so sex with negros, methheads, dogs, children, each other etc. is bound to be on the cards.
You are strangely obsessed with the sex that other men are having and I'm wondering why. Perhaps if you would focus on what you are doing wrong, you might find that you could have sex too.

Don't be angry at other men's good fortune.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:Females are indulging in bestiality with negros because Hymiewood tells them to. This makes some sense, since if lots of females have sex with negros, negros will have higher reproductive fitness and so, by circular causality, the females having sex with them will have a higher reproductive fitness. If they have larger genitals then having sex with them would make sense for the same reason, since males with larger genitals have a mechanical advantage impregnating females in slut society, so sons a female has by such men would have an advantage in passing on their, and therefore the female's, genes. Beyond this, as participants in a death cult, Western skanks seem hell-bent on plumbing the absolute depths of self-abasing depravity, so sex with negros, methheads, dogs, children, each other etc. is bound to be on the cards.
You are strangely obsessed with the sex that other men are having and I'm wondering why. Perhaps if you would focus on what you are doing wrong, you might find that you could have sex too.

I suppose you think the reason I find women having sex with dogs unappetizing is because I am jealous of the dogs.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:

I suppose you think the reason I find women having sex with dogs unappetizing is because I am jealous of the dogs.
Look give the black man credit where it is due, I had one black gale tell me she preferred whites better because his love unit was much harder. She claimed size was only part of the equation and the black man's unit was consistently all rubbery in comparison so she did not care for it as well as the white unit.
Time to Hide!