The Ultimate Wigger

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

The Ultimate Wigger

Post by Mr S »

I wonder how many drugs this guy is on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/ronaldvaughns#p/a

I can't stand white guys trying to act like black nigger thugs, check out the wannabe little fat teen kid being brainwashed by these two clowns. If that one is the kids father, he sure a pathetic example:

I'm still not sure if it's all an act or not:

If it is, the guy is the best actor I've seen that can imitate black gangster culture and style as a white dude.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

From You TUbe wrote:What exactly is this thing? We should dart it and study it.

PhilGarner666 3 days ago [60 thumbs up]
That comment had me rolling and it's from the 1st video you have listed here. He looks utterly ridiculous; that wigger in the first vid.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I thought Paul Wall was the ultimate Wigger. Well anyway the white guy in the Youtube video should be shot to death. He is lost.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:I thought Paul Wall was the ultimate Wigger. Well anyway the white guy in the Youtube video should be shot to death. He is lost.
If you're into old school Hip-Hop like I am, you'd see that YBT (Young Black Teenagers) is the ultimate form of a wigger.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E5JNYoDT48&fmt=18[/youtube]
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!