Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is the White race superior? Consider the historical facts...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Russian1860
Freshman Poster
Posts: 188
Joined: September 22nd, 2016, 5:16 pm

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Russian1860 » October 14th, 2016, 11:49 am

Kradmelder,

from the evolutionary point of view, your theory doesn’t hold a water.

You consider the period of 2 thousand years as something extremely long or even infinite. But in terms of evolution, that is just an instant. Egyptians were superior 10 thousands years ago, whites are superior now. In future probably Asians will be superior for many centuries in a row. Then blacks, then whites again. And it will be endless circle.

If we had this discussion 100 years ago, would you mention Asians as a challenger to substitute white race? Of course not. For example, look at Japan, or South Korea. Who could predict 100 years ago that they will become so developed like now? Same with African countries. Nobody knows, how and when they will evolve and develop. That is just a matter of time.

You mentioned physical leadership of the white race. I disagree. The average height of European man in the dark ages was 160 cm, while people of negroid race were 180 cm and higher even that time. But even if to speak about nowadays. Look at the shape of an average, I want to emphasize word average, black man. They are mostly muscular, as every man should be. Now compare with an average european man. Who will win? Modern sport is a business, which require a lot of money to be involved. Thus first world countries tend to dominate in the professional sport. But it doesn’t reflect the state of affairs in general.

That said, you have a point and I can’t say that I totally disagree with you. But no matter what, you try to tie up your reasoning with blacks and jews.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5023
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Moretorque » October 14th, 2016, 11:56 am

Kradmelder wrote:For the 1 millionth time, no one dislikes jews, blacks or anyone because of their facial features or colour of their skin, or their religion etc. They dislike them for their BEHAVIOUR. Liberals deliberately try to ignore this and keep going back to colour to make racialism look ridiculous, where in fact it is real ad based on facts and truths.

No one dislikes jews because they are more clever than whites. Asians also have a higher IQ. No one dislikes asians for that. No one disliked their faith or the shape of their nose. No one disliked jews at all as about every white nation let them in. They grew to dislike them due to their unscrupulative, manipulative, money grubbing greedy behaviour, so they get expelled.

No one dislikes blacks for having by far the lowest IQ on average. Blacks are disliked for their thieving and criminality.

Liberals will call it racist to talk about the facts of white civilisation. But it is the truth that White people invented and built over 90%of things that have benefited and contributed to civilisation. Everybody wants to live in the white man's world (except the few like winson and others on here :lol: ) but they don’t want the white man ruling it. However, when blacks take it over you get once prosperous nations that become like Rhodesia, South Africa and haiti. And look what the USA has become with Obongo. So what they want can only exist under the white man. There would be no modern functioning societies without white people, it is undeniable. The only other people who have the potential mental and abilities and work ethic are eastern Asians (such as Japanese, Koreans, Chinese),te lighter asians.

Yes there are dumb lazy whites and a few clever hard working blacks. However the percentages in each race result in achievement for one as a group and failure for the other. White people are not the most superior in average IQ (behind jews and some asians), but as a whole come are a very successful race. Whites also have superior physical strength, despite what the jew media shows of white men being weak and effeminate. Whites completely dominate all weightlifting, arm wrestling, and strongman competitions, together with very light skinned central asians, who as the haplogroup migration map shows, are the closest relatives to whites.

Asians and Whites are the only races capable of evolving and developing. If we race mix we will dumb down our society from diversity and genetic dilution, Asians know this so keep their nations free of large scale immigration, but they will accept whites. Whites have the weakness of liberalism, compassion, guilt and pity, which jews exploit, to make us mix with races that will bring whites down through parasitic relationships. Chinese and japanese have to problem keeping their race identity strong. And they would kill to keep it that way.

Jews are trying to degrade, split apart and dilute whites to weaken us. They even exploit weaknesses to pit us against each other because they view white people as the biggest threat. They know whites historically have stood up to jews and expelled them. White people are capable of standing up against them. Jews know the only way they an subjugate whites is by infiltration and destroying the white societies from within, especially through white women. Promoting multiculturalism and the propagating of perversions to destroy the morals of white society is their way to divide and conquer.
Our rulers that you call " the Jews " are just using the idiot class to get rid of and displace the whites. They really just want all the technologies the whites invented the last 100 years or so but not them because this is competition for the rule of the planet.

Next depopulate the planet then use the technology to rule with a 3 tier system, Elite then a well armed managerial class to uphold the dictates enforced upon the lower slave class or worker runt class.

They feel with all the technical gadgets people in a lot of cases are obsolete!
Time to Hide!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Blue Murder » October 14th, 2016, 2:12 pm

Russian1860 wrote:Nice topic. The question, which has no answer.
Because from the evolutionary point of view no one is superior.

The ancient Egyptians were far more advanced than white savages 10 thousands year ago.
Mongol empire managed to enslave 2/3 of Eurasia 700 years ago. And from this point of view they were superior than folks, they enslaved.

The white empire has been thriving for more than 2000 years, but the superiority tends to fade away. Developing countries, most of whom consist of different race people, develop much faster than traditionally white countries. Who knows who will be superior in 100 years? Maybe it will be Asians?

Also many people on here consider jews as a separate race and accuse them to grab international monetary system. So maybe for the time being jews are superior than whites? :lol: People hate jews, because they were more clever, than they. If to follow this logic, blacks fairly accuse whites, who enslaved and exploited them :lol:

Now let’s define a word “white”. Who is white? I am Russian and I am white. But could Russian savages be considered as a peer for those sophisticated whites, originated from Europe, 1000 years ago? Even now “western world” opposes Russia. So it turns out, that whites can be divided into “genuine” whites and “second best” whites, right? If to dig up deeper this way, then we can divide whites into separate countries. Portugal was a great empire, who pioneered the world discovery, but now they are just one of the fairly poor European countries. And contrary situation with the USA. Because everything tends to change.

If we admit, that not all whites are the same, then how can we generalize blacks, Indians, or Asians? And how can we compare them all just because of the color of skin and facial features?
I consider Jews to be white, but other than that you raise some interesting points. You're actually somewhat intelligent, especially when you said the last bit (that I highlighted). Like it or not, no entire group is responsible for civilisation. Certainly not whites. Individuals who do the actual inventing are, and that's a fact. Of course, when one actually cracks open a book, you find that there was plenty of invention and innovation from ALL (yes ALL) races. By the "without x no y" argument, whites would have been wiped out ages ago since the Chinese invented gunpowder, which is used to this day. Other than that, it's quite silly to hate millions of people based on their skin colour, but that's just the sanity talkin' I suppose.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

Citizen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 324
Joined: August 1st, 2016, 11:01 pm

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Citizen » October 14th, 2016, 2:37 pm

Blue Murder wrote:I consider Jews to be white,
My Jews are white but lots of Jews are not white.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5023
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Moretorque » October 14th, 2016, 5:17 pm

Citizen wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:I consider Jews to be white,
My Jews are white but lots of Jews are not white.
That's why you read books by guys like Shlomo Sand...........He finally realized he was being conned by the Zionist money changers so he denounced his Judaism.
Time to Hide!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1423
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Wolfeye » October 15th, 2016, 12:05 pm

See, here's what I don't get: The Jews are supposedly behind everything (and a lot of shit is piloted by Jews, it seems), but they frequently get bad-mouthed as complete assholes. How is this going to happen? Why would this happen? I know there are Jews that are in command of a lot of shit, don't get me wrong- I DO think there are Jewish people at the driver's seat with a lot of things. I just don't think it's an agenda to advance the Jews as a group so much as it is an agenda to do f***ed-up shit & make money (malice & money, generally in that order).

As for the blacks, it's truly shocking how insightful some can be- especially since others are shockingly stupid. And I mean REALLY stupid. The kind of stupid that doesn't come from being uneducated. The kind that comes from it being a personal drive to be that way. Like it's their "black belt" to be a fuckin' idiot. And as well know, stupid & violent makes for a hell of a mix. I don't feel the need to support them when they get too shot up over bullshit to work any more than I feel the need to support the next kid they're not going to bother with. THAT bullshit seems to come solidly from rich, arrogant white people that give orders & poorer, possibly more arrogant people (of all shades, but largely whites) that put them in motion.

pandabear
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2077
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 4:54 am
Location: USA

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by pandabear » October 15th, 2016, 7:12 pm

Definition of "White":

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/meta/ ... 205210.htm
U.S. Census Bureau wrote:White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.
Here are the Miss Israel finalists for 2013 Image

http://missworldwinners.blogspot.com/20 ... tants.html

Image

Jews cum in a variety of flavours. Not just vanilla.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5023
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Moretorque » October 15th, 2016, 7:49 pm

pandabear wrote:Definition of "White":

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/meta/ ... 205210.htm
U.S. Census Bureau wrote:White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.
Here are the Miss Israel finalists for 2013 Image

http://missworldwinners.blogspot.com/20 ... tants.html

Image

Jews cum in a variety of flavours. Not just vanilla.
People who believe anything put out today in the main power arenas for mass consumption do not get it, most all power centers putting out information have been captured by the creditors world wide.

Where did the modern state of Israel come from and who put it together and that pretty much answers the whole Jewish conspiracy in a nutshell.
Time to Hide!

Citizen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 324
Joined: August 1st, 2016, 11:01 pm

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Citizen » October 15th, 2016, 8:31 pm

Moretorque wrote:Where did the modern state of Israel come from and who put it together and that pretty much answers the whole Jewish conspiracy in a nutshell.


Israeli's are in the vast majority NOT Jews. Once Jewruesalem is nuked those people will never know God again.

pandabear
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2077
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 4:54 am
Location: USA

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by pandabear » October 15th, 2016, 8:41 pm

Moretorque wrote: People who believe anything put out today in the main power arenas for mass consumption do not get it, most all power centers putting out information have been captured by the creditors world wide.
And you, presumably, do "get it?"
Moretorque wrote: Where did the modern state of Israel come from and who put it together and that pretty much answers the whole Jewish conspiracy in a nutshell.
Meh, doesn't change the fact that Israel has some hawt chicks. Even the IDF.

Image

Image

Image

Compare that to Muzzie chicks.

Image

Blue Murder
Junior Poster
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Blue Murder » October 15th, 2016, 9:18 pm

I think this thread has served its purpose.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5023
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Moretorque » October 15th, 2016, 10:03 pm

Citizen wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Where did the modern state of Israel come from and who put it together and that pretty much answers the whole Jewish conspiracy in a nutshell.


Israeli's are in the vast majority NOT Jews. Once Jewruesalem is nuked those people will never know God again.
I never said it was.............
Time to Hide!

pandabear
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2077
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 4:54 am
Location: USA

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by pandabear » October 15th, 2016, 10:29 pm

Blue Murder wrote:I think this thread has served its purpose.
Which was?

pandabear
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2077
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 4:54 am
Location: USA

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by pandabear » October 15th, 2016, 10:35 pm

Citizen wrote:Once Jewruesalem is nuked those people will never know God again.
Jerusalem was "nuked" by the Romans during the first century. Prior to that, by the Babylonians.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFbkbTqT2j0[/youtube]

Why not just nuke Teheran, Riyadh and Moscow?

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by Kradmelder » October 15th, 2016, 10:47 pm

All these pics of 6 million jews, mostly out of europe. They look quite healthy for a bunch of holocausted ashes.

How did this thread end up as pics of jews?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”