Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

winston, that is an american thing

in the rest of the world no one gives a f**k if you say you're white and proud of it

america is a racially traumatized nation
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Robert77 wrote:winston, that is an american thing

in the rest of the world no one gives a f**k if you say you're white and proud of it

america is a racially traumatized nation
+1
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Actually NO ONE (unless they're americanized) outside the US would ever say they're proud to be white, black or asian or latino.

outside the US people care about the country they come from, so a french dude will be proud to be french, not white.....

a dude from nigeria will be proud to be nigerian, not black.....

a mexican in mexico feels proud to be mexican and feels no relation to the american made latino label nor feels proud of it.

A japanese feels proud to be japanese, not asian, asian to the people in asia doesnt register as an identifying label.....

IT'S AN AMERICAN ISSUE.... in america is where these labels matter and to americans for the most!

Traveling is where I found that white, black, latino, asian do not exist for the most beyond america's borders....

in colombia I met colombians who had no idea that they were latinos in america and didnt understand why they would be considered the same people as say argentinians or mexicans or brazilians

i also met europeans who would describe themselves as creamy complexion rather than saying they're white and had a tough time understanding why in america they'd be white, if they were not white americans!

and asians feel so far removed from one another that talking about asian people is ridiculous, it's logical to talk about chinese, japanese, koreans, vietnamese etc.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Robert77 wrote:Actually NO ONE (unless they're americanized) outside the US would ever say they're proud to be white, black or asian or latino.

outside the US people care about the country they come from, so a french dude will be proud to be french, not white.....

a dude from nigeria will be proud to be nigerian, not black.....

a mexican in mexico feels proud to be mexican and feels no relation to the american made latino label nor feels proud of it.

A japanese feels proud to be japanese, not asian, asian to the people in asia doesnt register as an identifying label.....

IT'S AN AMERICAN ISSUE.... in america is where these labels matter and to americans for the most!

Traveling is where I found that white, black, latino, asian do not exist for the most beyond america's borders....

in colombia I met colombians who had no idea that they were latinos in america and didnt understand why they would be considered the same people as say argentinians or mexicans or brazilians

i also met europeans who would describe themselves as creamy complexion rather than saying they're white and had a tough time understanding why in america they'd be white, if they were not white americans!

and asians feel so far removed from one another that talking about asian people is ridiculous, it's logical to talk about chinese, japanese, koreans, vietnamese etc.
+∞ <-----------------------F.ucking this!!! Finally, what ladislav and I have been saying has been echoing our sentiments. OH yeah: to paraphrase: most US Latinos don't understand that anything darker than straight-up Spaniards that call themselves Brazilian are actually Brazilian. They feel that all the BRazilians look like rich upper class Sao Paulistanos or something (which are mainly the ones who have the money to come to America in the first place) are the posterchild for all of Brazil where as 50 percent of Brasil is actually non-branco (non-Caucasian in origin).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is white pride a taboo but other ethnic prides are n

Post by Winston »

I think I understand now why white pride is not allowed in America or Western countries. It's because when whites band together in the millions they are far more capable of starting revolutions and throwing out the Jews and their Zionist bankers, like they did in Germany during the 1930's when the Nazis came to power, or in Russia during the late 1800's when the Czar and Russian people threw them out, or for hundreds of years before that. So the Jewish elite fear homogenous white societies the most and perceive them as the biggest threat.

Historically, White people are good at starting revolutions and overthrowing oppressive regimes, bad monarchs and unpopular governments. They have a long history of it - e.g. American Revolution, French Revolution, many other European Revolutions, etc. Simply put, white people are good at changing things when they don't like them. And they are good at taking action to change things.

On the other hand, Blacks and Latinos are not as well organized or efficient, and Asians tend to worship authority and conform easily, while being meek and humble. So these races aren't a threat to Jewish elites and are thus allowed to have their "racial pride", whereas whites are not. So the white race is the most dangerous to the elites and the biggest threat to them. That's why they have to be suppressed the most. That is why there is a double standard when it comes to white pride in the West. Make sense? Is this the reason?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is white pride a taboo but other racial prides are o

Post by Winston »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I miss Odbo so much!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Because whites have been oppressive in the past. The same color has issue with this situation & think that it's bolstering these kinds of things to be proud or in any way supportive of white people. Oddly enough, it's seen as their defining characteristic- not fighting against it, which seems to happen quite frequently. Even when a people are oppressive & then pull it back, that's not emblematic either.

I suppose if someone is acting that same way without the pale skin, it's exotic & interesting. I also suppose when blacks enslave other blacks, it's not really slavery. Just like when a woman attacks another woman, it's not REALLY an attack.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:I think I understand now why white pride is not allowed in America or Western countries. It's because when whites band together in the millions they are far more capable of starting revolutions and throwing out the Jews and their Zionist bankers, like they did in Germany during the 1930's when the Nazis came to power, or in Russia during the late 1800's when the Czar and Russian people threw them out, or for hundreds of years before that. So the Jewish elite fear homogenous white societies the most and perceive them as the biggest threat.

Historically, White people are good at starting revolutions and overthrowing oppressive regimes, bad monarchs and unpopular governments. They have a long history of it - e.g. American Revolution, French Revolution, many other European Revolutions, etc. Simply put, white people are good at changing things when they don't like them. And they are good at taking action to change things.

On the other hand, Blacks and Latinos are not as well organized or efficient, and Asians tend to worship authority and conform easily, while being meek and humble. So these races aren't a threat to Jewish elites and are thus allowed to have their "racial pride", whereas whites are not. So the white race is the most dangerous to the elites and the biggest threat to them. That's why they have to be suppressed the most. That is why there is a double standard when it comes to white pride in the West. Make sense? Is this the reason?
That is one of the reasons. The Zionist Elite wants to genocide and eviscerate the white race, they want to turn Europe into another America, and want to destroy white pride. The white race historically has been the only race to oppose the Zionists and expel them, and keep them controlled (and restrict their power). So the Zionists want revenge and to destroy the white race. For more than one century (since WWI) they have slowly been accomplishing their master plan. That's why they destroyed Russia in WWI, by killing the Romanovs, killing tens of millions of Russian Christians, and taking Russia out of the War (effectively giving up reclaiming Constantinople, an important Orthodox Christianity city that was conquered by the Ottoman Turks about five-hundred years earlier. It also caused them to lose on expanding the Empire all the way into regions of Hungary. Russia was also going to overtake America and they were going to invest heavily in the development of Siberia. Their scientists and cultural figures were some of the best in the world. The Bolsheviks, who were almost entirely Jews and a Zionist revolutionary force destroyed all that. They destroyed the absolute monarchies of Europe). Britain survived because the Windsor family were mainly Constitutional Monarchs and figureheads and never overstepped their overlords, the Rothschilds.

Some of the founding members of the Federal Reserve funded the Bolshevik Revolution. The Rothschilds were also one of the main benefactors of the Bolsheviks.

I would say the White Race is basically doomed unless a significant event changes things. I won't name what that significant event could be because it would either be controversial (as in requiring the destruction of 55% of the Northern Hemisphere which I won't get into the options for that or the cosmic event that could also cause it) or the formation of a new white homeland which would cost about one-fourth to one-half billion dollars meaning it would need benefactors or a lot of donors willing to support the cause which makes it unlikely. Most whites wouldn't support it because they're brainwashed or wouldn't like the location, so the only thing that is left is backroom deals with certain world leaders that might have an interest in supporting such a country.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:I think I understand now why white pride is not allowed in America or Western countries. It's because when whites band together in the millions they are far more capable of starting revolutions and throwing out the Jews and their Zionist bankers, like they did in Germany during the 1930's when the Nazis came to power, or in Russia during the late 1800's when the Czar and Russian people threw them out, or for hundreds of years before that. So the Jewish elite fear homogenous white societies the most and perceive them as the biggest threat.

I completely agree with that, but that is only one reason I have found.

They also want to destroy God's creation on the spiritual side. Since God separated the people into nations and languages, well they want to unite them. It is another way they are trying to mock God by doing the opposite of what He commanded. God wanted people separated into different nations with different languages. That's why they work for the opposite. (God doesnt make a distinction between races in the Bible. He says not to keep genealogies and that all men are of one blood.)

And because whites are good at making civilization work. Although the Arabs and Asians have had their own form of civilization, it is the white western tradition we live by. If they can successful end white people, then they can end civilization.

That is right up there with trying to destroy the family. Remove the man by giving the woman power. That is the end of the family. Maybe you can think of the white man as the head of the human family. Put an end to good white men, and you put an end to the greater human family structure (civilization).

If you do not believe this, look at South Africa. It was once a great nation under white rule. Now it is destroyed. They want the same thing to happen everywhere.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What pisses me off about White Guilt - by Stefan Molyneux

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Africa for the African.
Asia for the Asian.
White nations for everybody.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white. Multiculturalism is white genocide. Say NO to white geNOcide.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Stefan Molyneux explaining the war on white people.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pandabear wrote:People who claim to possess "white pride" tend to be vile, degenerate hooligans.
What about people who claim to posses "black pride" are they vile, degenerate hooligans as well?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Oh great one, the thing you have to remember about the black ? is our ancestors brought them here.

Crying about it after the fact does no good.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video describing how the liberal media in America is always looking to start a race war. For example, the media never reports when a black officer shoots and kills a white person. They only report when a white officer shoots and kills a black person.