Stuff white men say to black women

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Stuff white men say to black women

Post by zboy1 »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Think about it. Doesn't american women(any race) say that men view them as sex object. I really have a hard time to believing this woman. Look at the comments, one is criticizing a person asking where she goes to meet such men, how she dress and presents herself. Also, I went through some of her posts, she is definitly liberal and that leads to feminist.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I don't ever say things like this... but as bad as the remarks are, similar crap gets said to women of other races I think.

And sadly, some of these remarks would actually work as pick-up lines (as what PUA's call "negs") on emotionally-scarred women who crave some cheap domination. Sorry to say.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:I don't ever say things like this... but as bad as the remarks are, similar crap gets said to women of other races I think.

And sadly, some of these remarks would actually work as pick-up lines (as what PUA's call "negs") on emotionally-scarred women who crave some cheap domination. Sorry to say.
If you smile while saying some of these things and the female in question finds you attractive, well the results are most definitely NOT a blog post complaining about such things. In Femerica, anyway. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

I smell bullshit.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I hate how they have to make it a race thing. Sure some of them are racist, but others could be said to any woman regardless of color.

That said,I would say number 3 is quite accurate. I do like black women, just not the ghetto ones.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

haha so dumb...

most of those utterances werent that bad (except the dooshbag slamming her to the wall)

taken out of context, anything can sound rude.

oh yeah #16 is total BS, no way would she leave a free dinner with a new romance for that remark...it was pretty funny & she probably laughed out loud.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Number 6 yea right. I agree with abcdavid. Everytning isn't all about race.goshlee... Men of all races approach me and when we talk it's never about race theysee me as what I am a WOMAN.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote:
That said,I would say number 3 is quite accurate. I do like black women, just not the ghetto ones.
I agree. And my secret fear is I get involved with an attractive, classy, sexy, intelligent Black woman - then meet her family at the barbecue... including her White-hating, chip-on-the-shoulder uncle... so every holiday from then on is filled with conversation about reparations, slavery, blah blah blah...
odbo
Veteran Poster

check out this white male, black female interaction

Post by odbo »

in a convenience store.. (skip to 3:20 for the good part)
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

White men know that black women today are generally just sex tools for an easy, last resort, desperate lay. This is true for American black women or foreign, just the same. I'm actually surprised that the author of this blog got THAT much attention, considering that black women are statistically the worst trash in the world according to scientific research.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: check out this white male, black female interaction

Post by E_Irizarry »

odbo wrote:in a convenience store.. (skip to 3:20 for the good part)
Dude was a jokester, but she was an a.sshole. She should be prosecuted. Jokester didn't deserve her bulls.hit to that superfluous extreme!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Dude was a jokester, but she was an a.sshole. She should be prosecuted. Jokester didn't deserve her bulls.hit to that superfluous extreme!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Anti-American wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Nice video guys. This sheboon probably spent her entire welfare check on muffins.
Do you see now why you couldn't even pay awakened black men to associate with black females? Or is your head still up your ass and you believe she is in the minority of today's black females?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

LOL!! That video reminded me of this time I walked into a Subway and ahead of me this middle-aged, fat a$$ black woman had just barged ahead in line in front of this be-spectacaled, regular-joe-looking, young white guy and his girlfriend. He confronted her and she got really mouthy... "NO! I BE HERE FIRST!!" while continuing to give her order. "YOU JUST DON'T LIKE ME! THIS IS MY SPOT!!" The white guy was cool about it... "I like you!" and "You have have a nice day..." he sarcastically replied. It was funny as hell.